Prodigy - Cover

Prodigy

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Phillipe's intellect is not the only thing which has developed prematurely.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Phillipe! You can't do this to us!"

"Yes, please, tell us what the surprise is!"

"Now, now, now. I told you -- you'll just have to wait until we get back to Taylor's house."

He had picked them up in a cab and the three had had a great dinner at a small restaurant across town. The two had begun pestering him to reveal his surprise from the moment he had picked them up, but he had remained adamant. "All I am going to say is that this is a surprise unlike any other you've ever had before and unlike any you are likely to ever have again."

This had, of course, just piqued their curiosity that much more and the dinner had consisted of little more than their adolescent cajoling and whining. Phillipe was now convinced, more than ever, that his surprise would be most appropriate for these two.

How odd to now hear their compliments as opposed to the snide, derogatory remarks the two had aimed his way when he shared a class, ever so briefly, with them.

The taxi pulled up in front of the Adams house and the girls walked up the walk as Phillipe paid the fare.

"That's funny," said Taylor, opening the door, "I could have sworn I locked the door when we left."

"Well anyway," smiled Amber, "how about that surprise?"

"Yes, don't keep us in suspense any longer," chided Taylor.

"Okay, I need to get things ready upstairs in the bedroom. While I'm gone why don't you two get naked."

The two looked at each other, giggled and began to discard their clothing while Phillipe climbed the stairs and looked into the bedroom. Satisfied that all was ready, he grabbed two sleeping masks from the bedroom dresser and returned downstairs.

"Here, I want you to put these on," he said, handing the masks to Taylor and Amber, now completely nude.

"I've heard about kinky sex," laughed Amber, donning the mask.

"Just as long as it's as good as you promised," agreed Taylor following suit.

"Like I said, this is one night you won't forget," laughed Phillipe. "Now, are you sure you can't see? That would spoil the surprise."

The girls shook their heads affirmatively and smiled as they were led upstairs, Amber almost stumbling on the top stair. Phillipe opened the door to the bedroom and led the girls to the bed. He positioned Taylor on one side of the bed and Amber on the other, each facing the other although they could, of course, see nothing.

"All right, on your hands and knees on the bed," he said playfully. Both girls complied, each facing the other, her bare nest and anus hanging over the edge of the bed, easily accessible.

"When do we get that secret?" asked Taylor a bit impatiently.

"Starting right about now!" she heard him say and she felt the cool lubricated tip of a dildo begin to enter her anus. Unbeknown to Taylor, Amber was simultaneously experiencing the same thing.

"Kinky," smiled Amber, "but I'd rather that was you."

"Just one moment, ladies."

Each jumped a bit in startled surprise and Taylor squealed as they discovered the dildo was actually a vibrator which, when turned on and pushed deeper, gave an instant feeling of imminent B.M.

"Ah, ah, ah," chided Phillipe as Taylor reached back to withdraw the instrument of torture/pleasure and she felt her hand slapped gently but firmly away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.