Prodigy - Cover

Prodigy

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Phillipe's intellect is not the only thing which has developed prematurely.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Slow  

"For my lady Juliet," said Phillipe smiling confidently as he handed her the rose. "I heard you had the lead in the school play."

She ushered him in quickly, not wanting the neighbors to know she was having a male visitor. Amber's parents had agreed to Amber staying on Friday and Saturday night, but Taylor had not even asked about Amber staying tonight -- tonight she wanted Phillipe all to herself. She was taken aback by his bringing her the rose. No boy had ever done that before. She had worn her new blouse and skirt which was a bit shorter than her mother liked and she wobbled a bit in the heels which not only gave her a bit of height but also a sense of maturity.

"Would... would you like some pizza?" she asked.

He started to decline, but wanting to put her at ease, accepted, and the two ate in the kitchen.

He looked at her in amusement. "So, you decided to call after all."

She averted his eyes in embarrassment. "I... I... that is I..."

"Don't be embarrassed. It just means you're growing up Taylor. The fact that you called me means you want to be a woman now. Nothing to be ashamed of in that."

"Did... did you have any trouble getting out tonight?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

"For legal reasons I will live with my parents until i'm sixteen, but I pretty much do as I please," he replied; an exaggeration perhaps, but it was true his parents gave him much more freedom than the average teenager.

"Uh, like the music?" she asked, referring to the sedate jazz playing on the stereo. "I got it just for you."

"Hmmmmm, Jonah Jones. From the late fifties I'd say. A bit mellow for my taste, Brubek is more to my liking but..." A look of disappointment spread across her face. "... you wanted to please me, and I find that quite appealing," he finished, bringing a smile of relief from the young girl.

"I guess I'm really more into Brittany or Christina," admitted Taylor.

"That's okay. As you get older your tastes will mature."

Again she averted his stare, a feeling of inferiority sweeping across her. She fidgeted while he remained calm and self assured.

"Hey," he said, taking her chin in his hand and looking into her eyes, "you're the normal one here. I'm the oddball."

"Not odd... special," she smiled.

"And so are you," he lied.

"You really think so?"

"Of course. After all, Taylor, having been to college and graduate school I've had the chance to meet lots of women..."

"Lots?" she asked interrupting.

"Lots," he replied, "but none as lovely or as interesting as you."

She blushed and looked away. "Then you... ?"

"No, I'm not a virgin... like you," he lied.

"How do you know that?" she asked, both embarrassed and being coy.

"I'm not about to reveal all my secrets, but just suffice it to say, I have come to recognize a virgin when I see one."

"Are you that sure of yourself?"

"Experienced is more like it," he replied, again straying completely from the truth. "When I saw you and Amber at the mall, it took only a couple of minutes to know you were both virgins. Amber is a bit less mature than you, but I could tell you're both ready to leave childhood behind."

"Maybe I'm not as ready as you think," she said, moving into the living room and sitting on the couch, her hands nervously in constant motion.

"Then why did you invite me here tonight, making sure we would be alone, letting me know your parents wouldn't be back until Sunday?"

"I... I'm not sure. Maybe I just wanted us to have the chance to get to know each other better."

"And maybe you wanted more," he responded, sitting down beside her, his arm smoothly snaking around her shoulder, his hand slowly and sensuously playing through her hair.

Once again the pheromones were at work and once again, just as at the party, Taylor's heart began to pound in her chest, her temperature rising by the moment.

"I... I won't lie to you Phillipe. The other night at Amber's party when you kissed me, it was... exciting."

"Like now?" he asked, his lips meeting hers.

She moaned softly, her lips parting in surrender, her body quickly coming to a state of arousal.

"There's more," he whispered, his other hand first caressing her face then dropping sensuously to her neck.

"Oh, Phillipe, I'm just not su..." she started as his fingers nimbly unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, but her uncertainty was lost in another even more passionate kiss.

"I... I shouldn't..." was all she could manage when the second button was undone. "No... I..." The third button fell victim to his touch. "Phillipe, you shouldn't..." But by now her blouse was unbuttoned almost to her waist and his hand slipped deftly inside. Her eyes widened to feel his touch against her bare skin. "Oh, Phillipe!" she breathed as his hand found and cupped her breast. Even through the bra his touch was electrifying to the young girl. She gasped but said nothing as he unsnapped the bra.

"They're not very..."

"They're lovely Taylor. Soft and warm and tender," he complimented as his fingers found and began to caress the small nipples which were virtually the only protuberances on her youthful chest. Her young body shivered as her nipples grew hard under his adroit stimulation. Her breathing was beginning to come in gasps now. She felt as if she were burning up from the inside out.

"I... I feel so..." she said, trying to cover her upper nudity.

"Naughty?" he said smiling, as her blouse and bra were discarded on the floor.

"Ummmm," she responded as the heels were slipped off and found their way off the couch as well.

She gasped aloud when his mouth found her nipple and he began sensuously nipping at her small aureoles.

She half heartedly resisted when he unzipped the skirt, but it too was soon lying on the floor.

"Phillipe, I've never..."

"I know. It's okay," he replied as his own shirt shoes and pants joined hers and he led her to her bedroom where he lay her on the bed.

"I... I don't know what to..." she started.

"Shhhhhh," he chided gently, working her bright blue silken panties down and off.

"Oh, Phillipe! It's so big!" she cried as his own shorts came down and off.

She was too young and inexperienced to realize his phallus was much larger than that of a boy his age. Again his knowledge of human physiology and chemistry had enabled him to concoct a male phallic stimulant which now impressed her with a lance of which any well endowed adult male would be proud.

His mouth found hers, one hand continuing to caress her breasts while the other began a sensuous journey to her navel, down her legs and slowly, tantalizingly back up to her nest which now glistened with feminine urgency.

She whined as his fingers found, and stimulated her labial lips before gently entering her.

"Phillipe, I..." she was gasping for air now, her body quivering in expectant anticipation.

"Want it Taylor?" he asked as her hips thrust her body onto his fingers.

"You know I do!"

"Then spread your legs."

"I'm... I'm afraid Phillipe."

"It will only hurt for a moment. Then all you will feel is pleasure."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Slowly the beautifully tanned legs parted to reveal her not quite ripe womanhood. He knew entering her with a lance the size of his would stretch her painfully. He had planned it this way. That and to take her virginity. Yes, perhaps that would be even more satisfying in view of what he planned next.

He took her hands and held each over and to the side of her head so her entire body was now open to him.

"Take it in your hands Taylor."

"No, I couldn't."

"Take it and put it where you want it."

"Oh Phillipe," she cried, her eyes again growing wide as she grasped the weapon which was about to destroy her maidenhood and placed it against her labia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.