Prodigy - Cover

Prodigy

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Phillipe's intellect is not the only thing which has developed prematurely.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Hi Phillipe. I'm really glad you could make it," said the young hostess.

"Thanks for asking me, Amber," he smiled, giving her the look he had practiced many times in front of the mirror. A look of supreme self confidence and worldliness. The girl practically melted in front of him. "Looks like a great party," he commented over the music and noise of the twenty or so barely teens who were dancing, laughing, and engaging in the usual crude adolescent attempts at humor.

"Uh, the soft drinks are in the kitchen. I can show you if you like," she almost panted, the pheromone again working to perfection.

"That's okay, I'll find it," he shot back over his shoulder as he entered the living room of the large suburban house. Amber was definitely on his target, but there was one other he wanted to be his first. Looking across the room he saw her, surrounded by four boys, all trying their best to impress her, and she, smiling politely, but obviously not interested. In fact, twice he saw her surreptitiously glance around the room. The corners of his mouth turned upward slightly. She was hunting for him. So he had made the impression he wanted at the mall the other day.

"Hi Taylor," he said casually as he walked by, ostensibly to get a drink from the kitchen.

"Hi Phillipe!" she said, a bit too loudly, giving away her eagerness. "Uh, excuse me guys, but I have something I have to talk over with Phillipe."

"What, the nerd?" one of the boys responded.

"Not any more he's not," she replied, breaking away from the group and following the object of her affection into the kitchen.

"Soda?" he asked, offering a can.

"No, uh, thanks."

"Then why did you come in here?" he asked slyly.

"I... I thought we might... talk," she stammered, now close enough that his aroma was working every bit as well as it had at the mall.

Even at her age, Taylor was experiencing sexual arousal. She enjoyed teasing around with boys, but had kissed a boy only once and never more than that. The feelings running through her now were strange, a bit frightening and certainly exciting. Her heart began to race as Phillipe's intense eyes cut into her.

"And what would you like to talk about?" he asked.

"I... I don't know. I just... that is I..."

"Maybe you're just tired of dealing with little boys. Maybe you'd like to see what it's like with someone knowledgeable... experienced." The last of course was a lie, but with his self confidence and the extensive knowledge he had acquired, he knew she would believe him.

"You're only a few months older than I am."

"We both know I'm not talking chronological age, Taylor. At college and in graduate school I've spent a great deal of time with adults, men... and women."

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. "You mean... ?"

He let a slight smile surface, knowing how it would impress her. "I'm not the same as those boys in there any more, Taylor. I've learned so much more... experienced so much more." She wasn't sure whether to stay or run as he moved next to her. "I've learned what women like... what they want."

"You make it sound as if you've become..."

"I have," he interrupted. "I'm not bragging Taylor, it's just that I've have the opportunity to find out what turns women on."

"And that would be?" she asked, her breath getting shorter by the moment.

"Touch for one thing," he said, gently reaching out and stroking her cheek with the back of his hand.

Despite herself, Taylor's eyes closed as she savored the moment and her temperature climbed.

"You're a beautiful girl Taylor. How many of those boys out there have even worked up the courage to tell you that?"

"Well..." she stammered.

"None! Because while they may realize how beautiful you are, they haven't the courage to tell you so and they certainly wouldn't know how to show it."

"I kissed a boy once -- Johnny Mason," she volunteered not wishing to seem too naive.

"And?"

"It was nice."

"Nice? Besides sex, a kiss is the most intimate exchange a man and woman can have."

"You mean... ?"

He moved closer, embraced the trembling teenager. She wanted to look away in embarrassment but his finger came under her chin and gently, he tilted her head until her eyes met his once more.

"It should be special, Taylor, very special," he breathed as his lips neared hers.

Her heart was racing now, beating wildly as his lips met hers. Unlike her first kiss in which the boy had simply quickly leaned over and rubbed his lips against hers, Taylor was now experiencing full sexual arousal, the strange heat and wetness which Phillipe had carefully orchestrated. So when his lips met hers, the moment was electrifying. As his arms tightened, pulling her body sensuously against his, she surrendered. His lips were warm, yet with a strength which captivated the naive teen.

"Oh Phillipe," she barely managed to whisper before their lips again sought each other. This time his lips were stronger and she felt his tongue. Her eyes popped open in shock. She had heard of French kissing, had giggled about it with her girl friends, but never had she realized how intensely erotic it could be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.