Prodigy - Cover

Prodigy

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Phillipe's intellect is not the only thing which has developed prematurely.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Slow  

And so now, three days later, she lay asleep, snuggled naked against him, her body warm and deliciously fragrant, tender and, he recognized, very sensual. The fourteen year old noted her soft and moist lips, her now tousled long honey blonde hair, the high cheekbones, and soft features which gave his sister a face which was, if not cover girl beautiful, nonetheless quite attractive. Teamed with the firm breasts and hips, an hourglass waistline and curvaceous legs Katy had certainly been worth the effort.

She moaned slightly in her sleep, then momentarily rousing to half wakefulness, her hand slid across to grasp his and place it on her breast. Satisfied, she drifted off again, her breathing slowing, a look of contentment on her face.

He smiled confidently. She was like a child, dependent upon him for love and sex. She had been just as easy as he had expected, succumbing first to the pheromone and then to his intellect, experience and knowledge of what he knew she could not resist. She was his every bit as much as was Helen. The pheromone had driven her into his arms. His knowledge and abilities had done the rest. She had eagerly agreed to move back into the house with he and Helen. There, of course, had been the possibility of jealousy between the two women over him but he solved that potential problem last night when he had arranged for Helen to discover he and Katy engaging in one of several positions which were not even in the Kama Sutra.

Having then prepped them both with the pheromone, Phillipe had introduced them to a menage-a-trois in which both women mindlessly made love to each other as well as to Phillipe. They were both still slavishly devoted to him, but it was easy to see why Helen had been so devastated by the idea of losing Katy. She obviously had been suppressing her true feelings about the girl for some time. Helen's mouth had afforded a great deal of pleasure to the daughter who was only too glad to reciprocate.

So it had all worked out quite nicely, he thought. Mother and sister his contented whores who could, when he was absent, entertain themselves, while he would be free to explore new challenges and conquests.

The door opened and Helen, naked, stepped into the bedroom holding a tray of coffee. "Next time it's Katy's turn to make coffee," she smiled, voluptuously moving to the bed and placing the try on the night table. She looked at her sleeping daughter, then leaned down and kissed her lips tenderly, awakening the nineteen year old.

"Time for coffee and maybe some dessert," chuckled Helen.

"Maybe the dessert first," replied the girl reaching up to caress Helen's breast.

"Do us both like you did last night," pleaded Helen.

"I'd love to," replied Phillipe, "but I have a class to teach in less than an hour, so..." and he left the bed to get a shower.

"Then I guess we provide our own dessert," laughed Helen as she snuggled under the covers and the two naked bodies began to intertwine.

Phillipe heard the sounds of passion from the bedroom as he showered. Yes, he thought, like children, it would be easy to keep them content which would leave him time for his next challenge -- Elizabeth Mattingly, head of the Literature department and the sole person on the search committee to vote against his appointment. A child she had called him, too emotionally immature for a university position, no matter what his intellect. Well, she would make a worthy quarry. She was very good looking for a forty-two year old with breasts and legs even better than Helen's. And as with Helen, there would be no pheromones. She was married, but that posed no problem. He would take his time, make initial contact, then proceed to impress her with his mind and his comprehensive knowledge of literature. That accomplished, he would prey upon her emotions as he had done with Helen and finally she would surrender to his sexual magnetism whereupon he would screw her, then take her away from her husband. At that point he would either make her his whore and add her to his stable (who were still moaning and groaning loudly as he dressed) or he could simply dump her, having ruined her marriage and career.

Yes, he thought, as he dressed, his new plan of conquest was shaping up nicely.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.