Prodigy - Cover

Prodigy

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Phillipe's intellect is not the only thing which has developed prematurely.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Slow  

"I thought I made it plain last night. I never want to talk with either of you again!"

Phillipe softened his voice so that, even over the phone, his (supposed) sincerity would come through.

"You know that wasn't like Mom, Katy She's sick out of her mind about Dad. It all started when he began sleeping in the other bedroom. He pulled away from her. She felt unloved, deserted. Then when Dad accused her of having an illicit affair with me..."

"Which was true!"

"Not until last night. She kept denigrating herself, lowering her self esteem. She came to believe she had done something with me. I admit, I egged it on. The truth is she's a beautiful woman and..."

"And you seduced her, just like you did those two teens and the sitter."

"It was my fault, not hers. I guess I let my animosity toward Father cause me to do some crazy things. One thing led to another and..."

"You little bastard!"

"Call me whatever you like but Hel... Mom doesn't deserve this."

"You little liar! She deserves whatever she gets. I happen to know that Dad moved out their bedroom because she was already screwing around with you. Dad caught the two of you necking in the kitchen and then caught you screwing her brains out the night we left the house. If you think this little trick will get me to..."

"I admit I underestimated you Katy. I should have known better than to think i could fool you into meeting me."

"Why would I do that?"

"To talk about help for Mom. Yes, she and I have been going to bed with each other, but that should make it even clearer to you that she needs help. I'd like to meet and talk about getting her the help she needs."

"You're the one who needs help, worse than she does."

"You make be right. But right now, I think we can both agree that we want what's best for her."

"You think she's really coming unglued?"

"What do you think? After last night I'm really afraid she might try to hurt herself."

"My God!"

"So, could we meet. I'll come over to the motel room if you wish," he said, knowing she would not agree.

"No, at least for now, I don't want Dad to know about this. I'll come over there."

"Great. She was so distraught I got her to spend the weekend with her friend Rachel. So we can talk as long as we want."

"You know this doesn't change anything... the way I feel about you. I still think you're a perverted..."

"Yeah, I get the picture. Let's just focus on Mom. I have some work to do on campus this afternoon. How about this evening? Seven okay?"

"All right. Seven o'clock."

"Hi Katy," he smiled, but she was all business.

"Let's just get this over with," she replied icily.

"As you wish," he said, motioning to the living room. He was glad he had brewed up that latest batch of pheromones and that he had given them the most potency yet. He would have liked to have seduced Katy without aides of any king as he had done with his mother, but Katy was far too hostile to submit without a long, protracted courtship. With classes beginning he simply did not want to devote that much time to bedding a sister he cared little about. So, he had condensed the latest batch to a strength three to four times as great and was wearing a heavy dose, masked by his cologne.

She stepped in and while he stood back slightly, if was not by much so that she had to pass closely to enter. He saw her eyes almost cross and heard the gasp as she walked past, her knees unsteady and her breathing and heart rate already accelerating wildly while her body visibly quivered. She looked back at him, her eyes already full of surrender. He smiled. She would be so easy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.