Prodigy - Cover

Prodigy

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Phillipe's intellect is not the only thing which has developed prematurely.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Slow  

During the next few days, Helen felt as if she were on a honeymoon. She and Phillipe went out to dinner almost every night, took in concerts and movies, even took a horse drawn carriage ride through the park. They were careful to limit their displays of affection in public, but once home Helen would be naked within seconds and screaming in orgasmic pleasure shortly thereafter. Phillipe was pleased that his mother was enjoying herself, but it was the feeling of victory over his father which gave him the greatest pleasure. As a fourteen year old son, he had stepped in and, without the use of anything other than his own charm and sexual prowess, had taken her away from her husband of nineteen years. She was his now. There would be no going back. Each day she fell helplessly further in love with him and became more slavishly devoted to him. She would do anything he wanted without question as evidenced by her willingness to assume some of the unusual, to say the least, sexual positions he had showed her. Of course her own rewards were mind blowing climaxes, some of which rendered her completely out of control, her body convulsing in supreme rapture.

He enjoyed her complete loss of control. It gave him total power over her, something of a two edged sword. He certainly had enjoyed the pursuit and the conquest of the attractive thirty-seven year old, but now that she was his, the challenge was over. He still enjoyed her body which she gave to him enthusiastically, but he felt just a tinge of disappointment that she had actually been so easy. She was, of course, intellectually his inferior, but then any woman would be. The two teens, the babysitter and Rachel had offered no challenge at all. It had been fun seducing Helen, each day driving the wedge between her and his father. He had never liked his father, even as a very young child, but as his intellectual superiority became so evident, his father had become defensive and the rift between them had widened. Animosity had become hostility which ultimately led to a confrontation. Helen had proven to be a very adequate prize in their contest of wills. There had never been any doubt in Phillipe's mind as to who would ultimately claim her. It had been only a matter of how long it would take. And now she was his. The question was, what was he going to do now with his trophy? He cared for her but was hardly in love with her, despite his telling her what she wanted to hear. He had no desire to hurt her. It was simply that she no longer posed a challenge. And he needed challenges.

It was then that Katy had called and he had decided to extract a little revenge on the older sister who had never kept a secret the fact that she detested her little brother.

He had taken the call when Katy phoned, saying she wished to talk with Helen face to face. She, in no uncertain terms, had expressed her displeasure for him, but was certain her father had somehow been mistaken, despite his vehement accusations about what had occurred the night she had been dragged form the house. She simply could not bring herself to believe her mother would do what her father had alleged. Surely there had been a mistake, one which could be rectified if she could talk with her mother. Phillipe had suggested Katy come over that evening which she agreed to do. He also told her that he and his mother sometimes watched TV in the den and might not hear the doorbell and so for Katy to simply let herself in. After he had hung up, Helen came into the room from the kitchen and asked who had been on the phone. Phillipe told her it had been a wrong number.

Phillipe had suggested they eat in that evening. Helen, nevertheless, had worn one of her new outfits which Phillipe had helped her select. All, while in good taste, were designed to maximize the attractiveness of the female form, revealing enticing amounts of cleavage, back and leg. Teamed with the high heeled strap shoes, black silk stockings and her new tanned appearance, Helen was indeed a woman who would have tuned the heads of much younger men. Even Phillipe was pleased with her more youthful and exotic appearance. After dinner, he put on some romantic dance music and lowered the lights, taking her in his arms and the two swaying their bodies together in rhythm.

Phillipe, periodically, glanced out the window keeping a lookout for his older sister. When, at last, he spotted her walking up the front walk, he nibbled at Helen's neck. The older woman responded by throwing back her head in surrender. He whispered in her ear to cover the sound of the front door being opened, then kissed her long and passionately.

Katy had started to call out when she first entered, but hearing the music and noting the lowered light levels she, puzzled, walked to the doorway leading into the living room where Phillipe and Helen stood in an embrace, lips and bodies pressed closely together. Dumbfounded, her mouth open, she watched silently as Helen's dress was unsnapped and discarded. Still in disbelief, the older sister's eyes grew large as she saw her mother standing in only an abbreviated black bra and thong panties, her shapely legs accentuated by the stockings and heels.

"Do you like the outfit?" smiled Helen, stepping back to model for her youthful paramour.

"Very attractive," he responded.

"Perhaps you'd like to see more," she teased.

"Absolutely," was his reply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.