Prodigy - Cover

Prodigy

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Phillipe's intellect is not the only thing which has developed prematurely.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Slow  

In the weeks which followed, Helen became, for all practical purposes, her son's whore. As soon as Glen and Katy would leave the house, she would strip and prostrate herself for Phillipe who would take her to ever ascending heights of rapture and joy. He screwed her in every room of the house, on the floor, draped across the furniture, even on the stairway. His favorite practical joke was to either enter her with his phallus or finger while she was on the phone, and watching her try to carry on a conversation, sometimes with Glen, while experiencing a climax. Often the person on the other end would have to ask her to repeat what she had just said as her words would slur and occasionally she would actually grunt or have to stifle a scream as the powerful orgasm swept through her.

On the three occasions when Phillipe was required to attend new faculty orientation meetings and was gone throughout the day, she found herself lost, aimless, unable to generate an interest in anything but thoughts of him and their times together. She missed him, wanted him, needed him. She and Glen were now sharing the bedroom once more, but she found herself simply going through the motions, incapable of desire for the man she called her husband. When he wanted sex, she would oblige, then wait anxiously for him to drift off so she could slip out of bed and join her youthful lover at the end of the hall. She would stay as long as she dared, then slip back into their bedroom and join her still sleeping husband before he woke.

Her conscience nagged her and she often went through private bouts of recrimination for her incestuous affair. But conscience would quickly be brushed aside when Phillipe was near, his overpowering attraction quickly shoving everything else from her mind save the absolute sexual joy and the completeness she felt, as a woman and as a lover, when she was with him.

Perhaps, in her own mind, Helen thought it could go on indefinitely. But the result was inevitable. One night while slipping out of Glen's bed, she brushed against him. The touch was only slight and she waited several moments before proceeding, but unknown to her, the slight contact had awakened him and he too had waited to see what she would do. Although things seemed all right on the surface, Glen had been uneasy even since the first night of their reconciliation. Helen was agreeable but unenthusiastic and even though there had been no further incidents with Phillipe, he suspected something was going on between the two. So when he came awake, he lay quietly maintaining his regular deep breathing so she would suspect nothing. He felt her leave his side, slip on a gown and quietly leave the room. Waiting a few seconds, he put on his own robe and surreptitiously peeped out into the hallway just in time to see her disappear into Phillipe's room. Again he waited several seconds to make sure she was not returning, then slipped down the hall, pausing just outside Phillipe's room. Placing his ear to the door he did not have long to wait. The sound of Helen's restrained but distinctive voice came wafting from the bed within.

"Yes, Phillipe, yes! Screw me darling. Make me cum! MAKE ME CUM! OH, GOD, HERE IT COMES! YESSSSSSS!"

Flinging open the door and hitting the light switch, Glen was aghast with shock and repulsion to see Helen on her back, holding her ankles while Phillipe rode her to a second climax.

"Glen... ! My God... ! I..." Oh God... !" was all she could utter as she strove to somehow disentangle herself from her teenage lover and cover her naked body while Phillipe simply turned and stared Glen in the eye.

"Hello, Father," was all he said, a superior smile of triumph on his face.

"Glen, please..." she shouted, but he was already out of the room and into the hall. The commotion had awakened Katy who sleepily wandered out of her room.

"What's... ?" she started.

"Get dressed!" ordered Glen. "You and I are leaving!"

"Leaving? In the middle of the night?"

"Yes, get some of your things together. We're going to your grandma's for tonight. I'll make permanent arrangements tomorrow."

"Permanent? Arrangements? Will someone tell me what the heck is going on?"

"Just do as you're told!" he shouted, the venom in his voice enough to make Katy retreat into her room and begin stuffing some things into an overnight bag.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.