Prodigy - Cover

Prodigy

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Phillipe's intellect is not the only thing which has developed prematurely.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Slow  

The next week was was torture for Helen. Glen remained in the spare bedroom and his communications with her were little more than grunts, most of them in disapproval. She made several overtures but Glen let her know in no uncertain terms that he wasn't interested. The wife and mother felt her marriage slipping away and now felt powerless to stop the growing alienation between them. Katy had begun spending more time away from the house, probably because she did not want to contend with what had become an all but hostile atmosphere. Phillipe, on the other hand, completed his interview and was offered a teaching position at the university.

"Think I should accept?" he asked her after dinner one evening when Glen and Katy were both away, having concocted excuses in order to be out of he house for a while. Helen was still keenly aware of Rachel's warning about finding herself alone with Phillipe, but this evening she had no choice. She became especially uneasy when Phillipe put on some soft music he knew she liked.

"I really don't know. Was it a generous offer?"

"Oh yes, the salary is fine, half teaching, half research," he said dimming the lights.

"Isn't that what you said you wanted?"

"Yes. It's exactly what I wanted."

"Then?"

"Since the university is located right here, I could still live here if you wanted."

"What about what you want?"

"I want to be close to you Helen. I want to be here for you when you finally realize I can give you so much more than Father can."

"Honey, I talked with Rachel. She thinks I need to reassert myself as your mother... your parent."

"We can't go back. Surely you know that."

Sadly, she knew it was true. The genie had been let out of the bottle and there was no way to get it back in.

"Phillipe, surely there must be other girls. If you accept the position there will be attractive co-eds in your classes, all over the campus in fact."

"I've told you before, Helen. They don't interest me. You do."

She felt herself inching away as he sat on the couch beside her.

"Phillipe, Rachel also told me to be careful not to be alone with you. She thinks you have some sort of powerful animal magnetism."

"And you?" he asked, moving slightly closer.

"You do have a way with women. I can't argue that fact."

"We're not talking about other women, Helen. We're talking about you."

"Twice now I've allowed myself to fall into situations I shouldn't have."

"Have you considered the fact that maybe you wanted to fall into them?"

She reddened. A slight nervous twitch began in her hands as he leaned forward within inches of her.

"Phillipe, I'm going to be perfectly honest. Despite the fact that you're my son, you are handsome as well as intelligent. Any woman would be drawn to you despite your age... I know, I know," she smiled, "we're not talking any woman, we're talking me. And the answer is, yes, I find you very attractive and even... desirable but..."

"But what?"

"But what you're asking for is incest, which from all your reading I'm sure you know is one of society's biggest taboos."

"Once again, I'm not worried about society. I want to give you what you want, what you need, Helen. You know I can."

Her pulse quickened and she again blushed.

"Of that I have no doubt but..."

"Then stop denying yourself. Stop wasting time trying to save a marriage which should never have been."

"If your father and I hadn't married..." she smiled.

"Touché," he replied. "Perhaps I should have said, stop trying to save a marriage which has nothing left, which can never be satisfying for you."

Deep within she knew he spoke the truth. The rift between husband and wife was now so wide she doubted it could ever be bridged.

He reached to take her hand. It was as though an electric current had suddenly passed through her. Her body shivered, her heart raced and once again Helen Spangler felt herself becoming aroused.

"You want this Helen. We both know it."

"I... I..." she stammered as his lips drew near. "Phillipe... don't..." she begged as his lips closed on hers and she was instantly afire, her body burning, yearning for his taste and touch.

"You knew Katy and Father were leaving this evening. You knew we would be alone together. Why didn't you arrange to go out as well? Helen had no answer. "And why, lately, have you been wearing much more feminine dresses, shorter skirts and blouses which accentuate your figure?"

"I... didn't realize..."

"Be honest Helen. You haven't been dressing for him. He all but ignores you these days. You've been dressing for me. It's why you wore that blouse and skirt tonight, knowing we'd be alone. "

"No, I..."

"Oh, maybe it was unconscious on your part. But it doesn't really matter. What does matter is that you want me."

"Please Phillipe..." His hand left hers and tantalizingly traveled to her breast while the other drew her closer. She was panting now, her temperature soaring. "Phillipe, we can't do this!" she breathed, yet offered only token resistance when he pulled her against him, his hand unbuttoning then slipping inside the frilly blouse.

"You're a beautiful woman Helen, You need to be kissed... to be touched."

With the deft movement of an experienced lover, his fingers lightly explored, then found and unsnapped the bra.

"Ohhhhhhh, no, you mustn't..." she panted, but actually leaned forward a bit so the bra could be pulled away. Nipples turned to stone as his fingers first cupped, then caressed her breasts. Helen felt as if her heart would pound its way from her chest. Her nest was soaking and the combination of kisses first on her mouth, then neck and finally breasts were reducing her to a quivering mass of surrender.

While his tongue flicked over her nipple, Phillipe's hand roamed sensuously to her leg. He smiled to himself. He was seducing her without the aid of pheromone or aphrodisiac. Another touch or two and she would be his.

His mouth came up to hers. She surrendered to him, her lips and mouth opening to his tongue.

"Oh, Phillipe, Ohhhhhhh," she moaned as his hand slowly made its way to her thigh.

"Are they silk?" he whispered.

"... Yes," she breathed in reply as his fingers played teasingly across the smooth material.

"Want me to touch you Helen?"

Her body involuntarily thrusting, the hapless woman was in total surrender. The word no was no longer in her vocabulary. She was his and he knew it. She had actually been easier than he anticipated.

"We shouldn't Phillipe..." was all she could mutter, yet her legs spread slightly to admit his fingers to her treasure.

Pulling the silky panties to the side, he began gently and tantalizing playing with her labial lips.

"You're wet Helen," he breathed.

She gasped aloud as his talented fingers found and began fluttering lightly over her mound of pleasure.

"Oh... oh... oh... oh... UNNNNNNNNNN," she whined as the climax built in intensity then burst over her, Helen thrusting vigorously now to experience a repeat of the first orgasms she had experienced in months.

As she was stretching herself out on the couch so she could slip her panties off completely, lights from the driveway flickered across the room and there was the sound of a car engine shutting off.

"My God! Someone's coming!" she exclaimed in alarm.

"Someone just did," laughed Phillipe.

Clutching t bra and blouse, unable to be concerned that her panties were half way down her legs, Helen ran up the stairs.

"Tonight. Come to my bedroom," said Phillipe.

"No, I won't. I can't do this!"

"You will. You loved it just now and we both know that's only the appetizer. I'll be waiting for you."

"No," she repeated, but her voice was weak and filed with unresolve as she turned and fled into her bedroom as Glen walked in the door.

Taking several minutes to regain her composure and let her flushed cheeks return to normal, Helen, out of a sense of guilt with what had taken place downstairs, again resolved to try to save her marriage. Again, however Glen rebuffed her with some especially scathing remarks which cut her deeply. It was at this point that she retired to her own bedroom where for the next several hours her conflicted conscience and erotic sensuality fought a no holds barred contest for her mind and body. One minute her conscience would berate her for the vile and despicable act she had allowed to happen in the living room that evening and she would determine that she must somehow regain parental control over her son and banish the unthinkable from her mind. Yet, the next, her eyes would close and she would again feel his kiss, his touch, the sensuality of orgasm and the eroticism of baring her body to her own son and she would quiver in need and desire.

Phillipe lay in bed awake. It was now after two in the morning. As aroused as she had been, he would have thought she would have come to him sooner. He wasn't worried however. Although intelligent, his mother had been no match for his seductive techniques. She would come, he thought. Yes, he laughed to himself, she would come, again and again and again.

A sound! Slight, faint almost like... there it was again just outside his door, the sound of silk against skin as a body moves freely within a nightgown. The doorknob turned halfway, then retreated back again as if someone had started to open his door, then changed her mind.

"Come in Helen," he said in a low voice so as not to awaken others.

Slowly the door opened. He smiled to see her standing in a sheer full length silk nightgown. Since his room was dark and the hall light on, the curves of her naked body were silhouetted by the back light.

"I want you naked," he said.

First one strap then the other slipped from her shoulders and the gown slithered to her feet. Helen Spangler stood naked in the doorway. He held back the covers, she closed the door quietly and slid into bed beside him, the only illumination coming from the full moon, its light finding its way through the window and onto the bed.

"You're beautiful," he breathed.

"Oh God, Phillipe, this is crazy. I don't even know why I'm here."

"Yes, you do," he replied smiling, his hands and mouth beginning to work her body to a fever pitch. Within moments, Helen was again helpless to resist and no longer wanted to. Mindless, her body aching to be filled, she felt his lance, now fully erect, against the entrance to her womanhood. Her hand reached down to touch it and she was amazed at its size, if anything larger than her husbands'.

"I can take your body everywhere you've ever wanted it to go," he whispered.

"Yes, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" she cried as she guided it to her treasure and suddenly she, for the first time in her life, was filled, truly filled with throbbing cock.

He maximized her pleasure using his knowledge of ancient and modern means of stimulating clitoris and G-spot. Her first orgasm swept over her, taking her breath, but she was almost frightened when a second followed immediately and that by a third. Soon she was experiencing multiple vaginal and clitoral orgasms, her body in a constant state of spasm, Phillipe muffling her screams of pleasure with kisses.

As with his other conquests, Phillipe introduced Helen to positions and techniques of which she had never dreamed. The difference was that while he had certainly pleasured his other conquests, he had held a few secrets in reserve. Now he held nothing back, taking Helen to unimaginable heights of rapture, then bringing her back down only to introduce the next position or technique which would quickly have her again in the throes of intense orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.