Prodigy - Cover

Prodigy

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Phillipe's intellect is not the only thing which has developed prematurely.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Slow  

During the next few days Helen was determined to recapture her husband and marriage, yet Glen was cool at best and Phillipe always seemed to be near, admiring her, complimenting her, helping with housework. He didn't make any more advances which surprised her (she wasn't sure whether she was glad or disappointed), but his looks spoke volumes. He had said all which needed to be said. He wanted her. She wanted him. She would eventually come to him. There were times when she, like Glen, found his supreme self confidence disconcerting to say the least. Yet, even when Glen finally began occupying their bedroom once more, his lovemaking was just as conventional and ultimately unsatisfying as she now realized it had always been. He didn't mean to be inconsiderate. He was simply ignorant -- ignorant of her wants and needs as a woman. She tried hinting, but he was either too insensitive or dense and so nothing changed. She realized that until a short time ago, she had accepted the one sided lovemaking as normal, as enough for her. Now, however, Phillipe had made her aware of how much she was missing and she found herself enjoying intimacy with Glen less and less.

Again she tried talking with her husband, but when she brought up their lovemaking and how they might introduce some novelty other than the videotapes, he burst into a rage, convinced she was being influenced by Phillipe in order to degrade his manhood. For the second time, he left their bedroom and this time even moved some of his clothes into the spare bedroom.

Helen was devastated. She had thought she would be able to put things back together, make their relationship even stronger than before. Instead she had only succeeded in driving Glen away. Gradually Helen slid into depression. Glen was virtually ignoring her now and only her relationships with Katy and Phillipe kept her functioning. She tried talking with her daughter, explaining only that she and Glen were having some troubles, but the fact that she had always been a Daddy's girl, resulted in Katy taking Glen's side and simply advising her mother to acquiesce to her father's wishes, whatever they might be.

Now more deeply troubled than ever, Helen called Rachel. They had not seen each other since the day Phillipe had seduced her friend, but she was now desperately in need of counsel. The call was awkward at first, but Rachel agreed to a meet at a local restaurant.

"Helen, I know you think I..."

"No, actually I don't, Rachel. At first I blamed you. Now I've come to realize that Phillipe is precocious in more ways than either of us had imagined."

"Has he... ?"

"Seduced anyone else? No, but that's why I wanted to talk with you."

"What do you mean?"

"Phillipe has... shown... an interest... in... me."

"What!" exclaimed the redhead, momentarily drawing the attention of the other diners. "You mean he wants... ?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.