Prodigy - Cover

Prodigy

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Phillipe's intellect is not the only thing which has developed prematurely.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Slow  

The next few days were tortuous for Helen. Not only was she forced to deal what had happened in Phillipe's room, but there was no one she could talk to. Glen was obviously out of the question and even the thoughts of sharing the incident and her dichotomous feelings about it with her mother brought a lump to her throat along with the resignation that no one -- no one could understand what it meant to have a fourteen year old son who was not only smarter, better read and better educated, but more experienced as well. Helen had been a virgin when she and Glen were married. He was the only sexual partner she had ever had. Until the night they walked in on Phillipe and the babysitter, she had never given any serious thought to going to bed with another man. And then suddenly, seeing the energy and depth of her son's penetrations, teamed with the girl's cries of ecstasy had set her mind to questioning everything she thought she knew of making love. Was she entitled to the same satisfaction she gave Glen so often? Then the incident in Phillipe's room had made her mind reel. What was she to do? Accepting Phillipe's invitation was, of course out of the question. But she needed an understanding shoulder to cry on, advice in this situation that she was sure no parent had ever faced. At last, although she had had reservations, she called her best friend Rachel who agreed to have lunch the following day.

"He what?" asked the attractive redhead, her bright green eyes flashing wide in shock.

"He seduced two girls with whom he shared a class for a short while and then seduced his seventeen year old babysitter."

"Wow, precocious in more ways than one," smiled Rachel Croft, a year older than Helen with face, legs and a figure to die for. Helen had always been a bit envious of the way Rachel attracted men.

Helen moved closer and lowered her voice even though there was no one sitting even close in the small sidewalk cafe.

"Rachel,... Phillipe... he... he..." she stammered, finding it impossible to put into words what had transpired in her son's room.

"What is it Helen? I don't think I've ever seen you so nervous."

"You'd be nervous too if your son made a pass at you."

"What?" smiled her friend, believing that Helen was either pulling her leg or over dramatizing. She saw Helen nod her head confirming her statement. "Well, come on now, every boy goes through that phase of having a crush on his mother."

"This isn't like that. He all but bragged about his conquests, then told me he knew Glen wasn't satisfying me... in bed."

"Phillipe said that? But Helen he's only..."

"Fourteen, but he already has a doctorate while other kids his age are still learning basic arithmetic. He's so far ahead of Glen and me that it's hard to find things to talk about that don't seem to bore him."

"What exactly did he say?"

"I can't recall verbatim, but in effect he told me that he could satisfy me in ways that Glen couldn't."

"Pretty sure of himself for a fourteen year old. At that age they're usually so shy they get tongue-tied just asking a girl to carry her books... Are you sure, Helen? Maybe you misunderstood..."

"There was no misunderstanding. He cornered me. Rachel, he... he... kissed me!"

"The little devil," grinned the redhead. "Was he a good kisser?"

"Rachel! It's my son we're talking about!"

"Okay, okay, don't get upset, but I wouldn't worry about a little kiss."

"A little kiss? Rachel, he... it... was darn near overpowering. If Katy hadn't called from downstairs..."

"Oh, come on now. I'm sure you're exaggerating. He can't have been that good."

"You don't understand. He's is that good -- very good."

"You mean you want..."

"No! That's just it. I don't want this, yet I'm not sure how to approach talking with him, letting him down. I don't want to hurt him, but he's got to understand that a grown woman isn't interested in a fourteen year old."

"What are you going to say?"

"I haven't a clue. I was hoping you could help."

"Me? What do you want me to do, talk with him for you?"

"No, of course not... wait, would you? I mean coming from another woman, an adult woman, it might mean more to him."

"Whoa, I was just joking."

"Yes, but you've always been good at listening and offering advice. He could use some of both."

"But Helen, I've only met Phillipe once or twice. I don't really know him at all."

"All the more reason why you can be objective with him where I couldn't."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.