Prodigy - Cover

Prodigy

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Phillipe's intellect is not the only thing which has developed prematurely.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Slow  

She lay asleep, snuggled naked against him, her body warm and deliciously fragrant, tender and, he recognized, very sensual. The fourteen year old noted her soft and moist lips, her now tousled long honey blonde hair, the high cheekbones, and soft features which gave the young woman a face which was, if not cover girl beautiful, nonetheless quite attractive. Teamed with the firm breasts and hips, an hourglass waistline and curvaceous legs she had certainly been worth the effort.

She moaned slightly in her sleep, then momentarily rousing to half wakefulness, her hand slid across to grasp his and place it on her breast. Satisfied, she drifted off again, her breathing slowing, a look of contentment on her face.

He smiled confidently. She was like a child, dependent upon him for love and sex. She had been just as easy as he had expected, succumbing first to the pheromone and then to his intellect, experience and knowledge of what he knew she could not resist.

If there was one thing that an I.Q. so high it could not be measured could provide, it was the capacity to voraciously consume books, novels, magazines and internet web sites almost as quickly as they were put in front of him, absorbing everything with a mind which forgot nothing. He had been reading by six months of age and by a year and a half had consumed the entire Encyclopedia Britannica. By the age of five he was taking calculus, and graduated high school by the time most children are entering third grade. His growing into adolescence had been a lonely experience. Children his own age were so far his intellectual inferiors that he found he had nothing in common with them, and older kids who might have been closer to his intellectual level were so much older they considered him a freak and wanted nothing to do with him. His only companions had been his teachers, but he outgrew their abilities and knowledge so rapidly there was hardly time to establish any kind of relationship before he left them in his intellectual wake. His college and graduate professors had been largely the same. By the age of twelve he had received doctorates in both physics and mathematics.

Perhaps the only possibility of normalcy in his life had been with his mother. Bright, but not gifted, Helen Spangler had tried, in her own way, to love the child who had quickly surpassed her own intellectual abilities. Despite loving Phillipe deeply, her own feelings of inferiority, distanced her, and her attempts at affection and support always seemed to fall short. The father, a construction carpenter, had been even worse. Simply giving up on establishing any real relationship with the boy, Glen had virtually abandoned him, concentrating his attention and affection instead on Katy, Phillipe's older sister who was in every way a normal child. Four years older, personable and pretty, she was popular with other children and quickly and easily made friends, while Phillipe, instead, immersed himself in his studies.

The woman stirred a bit and, not wishing to have his reverie broken, he gently kissed her, her lips sweet to the taste. She cooed softly, snuggled even closer and drifted back into even deeper slumber.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.