A Little Different - Cover

A Little Different

Copyright© 2004 by Henrik Larsen

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A story about a much too familiar problem for many men: He wants to but it wont.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Lisa finally made it through immigrations and customs. When she saw me she abandoned her luggage trolley and we ran towards each other like we hadn't seen each other for year. God, it felt good to hug her again.

"Are you tired?" I asked, as we walked back, hand in hand to salvage the trolley. "Hungry?"

"No. I'd asked for an seat by the aisle and the two other seats were empty, as soon as they turn off the "Fasten Seatbelt" sign, I had a nice bed."

"Lucky you."

"Yes, I slept most of the trip and when I was awake I was eating."

"God, did you pack the closet too," I said when I began pushing the heavy trolley.

"No," Lisa laughed. "You just have to release the brake."

I felt silly but couldn't help laughing, too. It was so good to see her again.

"Is it a nice hotel?" Lisa asked.

"It is. You can make your own juice at breakfast. Quite luxurious. More than we're used to."

"Great. How abut the room?"

"That's on the eighth floor and there's a great view over the city. And the bed is huge."

I don't know why I mentioned the bed. We looked timidly at each other.

"Let's get a taxi, then you can see for yourself," I said.

Coming out of the airport was a bit of a shock for Lisa as it was for me when I arrived. The airport was nice and cool like all other buildings because of the air-conditioning and coming out was like walking into an oven. Lisa spent most of the trip to the hotel looking out the window. I had told her how green and clean it was, but seeing it was still impressive. So was the hotel. It was very fancy, compared to the hotels we had stayed in on our holidays.

We went up to the room with Lisa's luggage. In some strange way we had been looking forward to seeing each other and being alone together, but now that we were, we needed some time to get used to each other; we had to meet on neutral ground first. I suggested we went down to the bar for a drink.

When we hit the lobby Lisa remembered that she had to use the restroom and told me to go to the bar and order the drinks. Dave was back, sitting at our usual table with his drink as if he was waiting for me to keep him company. I said hello and sat down with him, waiting for the waitress. Before I could tell him that Lisa had arrived she appeared at the entrance and Dave immediately spotted her.

"Now, that is the best piece of arse I've seen in Singapore. I'll buy her a drink any day."

"Well, I'll go tell her," I said.

Lisa was still scouting to find us as I approached her.

"Act like you don't know me," I whispered to her. She looked quizzically at me but pretended I was a complete stranger. Back at the table I introduced Dave.

"This is my friend Dave. He thinks you're the best piece of arse he'd seen in Singapore and would like to buy you a drink."

"How nice of you, Dave."

Dave, who took pride in correct gentlemanly behaviour towards women, got up.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to insult you. It was meant as a compliment."

Lisa smiled and I was about to crack up.

"Dave, this is Lisa. I think she'll have a gin and tonic."

Dave looked confused for a second, and then it dawned on him.

"You cheeky bastard. Why didn't you tell me she was coming?"

Dave and Lisa hit it off right away and we decided to have dinner together. It was around ten before we were back at the hotel. Dave wanted to have a nightcap in the hotel bar but Lisa said she was tired after the journey and wanted to go to bed. We had enjoyed ourselves all evening and any thoughts about what was going to happen once we were alone had been pushed away. As we entered the hotel room they emerged and filled me with anxiety.

Lisa was not as tired as she had pretended to be.

"It's been ages since I've had a bath. Do you want to join me," she said.

"I do, but I can't promise anything."

"I know. I've... read more about it and it seems that the best way is to start over slowly. They recommended that the first week you should only touch. No real sex. Not having to perform should ease the pressure."

"It sounds reasonable, but we only have a week."

"Let's see what happens. I don't really care if we do it or just, you know, use our hands and mouth." Lisa blushed. "I just want to be close to you. We'll take it one day at a time." She smiled devilishly. "Only touching tonight, then."

While the tub filled we hugged and kissed; we almost forgot the tub. A minute more and we had flooded the bathroom. Being close again was so wonderful. We quickly undressed. Before my problem started I would already have been hard while we kissed, but my state of erection was still very much on my mind, and even though I told myself that it didn't matter, I was soft as an over boiled carrot. I caught Lisa looking at me and made a joke about it. It sort of eased up the tension and we went into the tub teasing each other and laughing.

Lisa was right about one thing: my lack of erection didn't really matter. It was great being together again and even though my cock was soft, I was as excited as she seemed to be. Doing it yourself only takes care of so much. Lisa's hands felt much better than my own and she was all over me as I was all over her. Despite this there was still no reaction on my behalf when we jumped into bed.

I couldn't get enough of her. I had missed her a lot, more than I thought. I wanted to touch and taste all of her and after a while I tried to move down between her legs. The bed was large and we rolled around like we were wrestling. Lisa was as hungry as I was and we ended up side by side with our head between each other's thighs. Once again I was reminded of my state but I realised I didn't care. Lisa was excited and responded to my caresses and it didn't take long before she had an orgasm. It may sound strange but it made me feel so light and happy.

I slowed down but Lisa continued eagerly as if my cock was hard. It felt good, almost good enough to make me come but there was something missing and it blocked me from getting all the way. It was as if my brain refused to accept that it felt good enough without an erection. I was just about to tell Lisa to give it up, but decided that there was no reason why I couldn't please her.

Once again I dived in between her thighs. Lisa stopped licking me for a moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.