Time For Jill - Cover

Time For Jill

by StarLover

Copyright© 2004 by StarLover

Erotica Sex Story: A few nights with Jill Hennessy, turned slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   .

Another actress I’m sure is the subject of many fantasies is Jill Hennessy currently staring as Jordan Cavannaugh, M.E.) on Crossing Jordan, and before that as an Assistant DA on Law & Order. So here’s mine.


I had nothing to do, so I went out for a walk. I was walking for about ten minutes when a woman came walking toward me. Our eyes met and locked. She had such eyes that spoke to me on a new level. It took me a moment to regain myself. My scope of vision panned out and I took the rest of her in. She was medium height. Her hair was brown and her face soft. The rest of her looked like a model. Her breasts appeared to be firm and were barely contained in her T-shirt as well. She was wearing a pair of very tight jeans and some cute shoes. Her hips were wide, but muscular. I was just staring, she looked familiar and I kept trying to place her.

She stopped in front of me and said, “Hi, I’m Jill Hennessy. And you are?”

“Peter Burke,” I managed to say, realizing I had run into Jordan Cavannaugh M.E.

“How about we go over to Mickey’s Pub and get a drink and something to eat?” I quickly interjected.

She ordered a beer and the special, so I did the same. We drank two beers apiece before we moved to a booth. After a few she got really relaxed. I didn’t realize it at first, but we had gotten quite close to each other. Finally the bills on our hats hit and we laughed.

I tilted my head and kissed her. She didn’t flinch. In fact she welcomed it and kissed me back very passionately.

I smiled and kissed her again, this time with more vigor than before. We touched and kissed for what felt like hours. I had my hand on her thigh and moved it slowly up until I was caressing her mound. My cock ached in my jeans. I slid a hand up her shirt and was fondling her tits in her bra when a waitress politely told us to get a room. Realizing she was right, we got up and paid our tab. We went outside and stared at each other.

“Jill, I want you so badly right now.”

“Pete, I want you to fuck my brains out, so I guess all we need to do is figure out where.”

“How ‘bout my place. It’s about 10 minutes from here?”

My house was a two-bedroom affair, typical for a bachelor. Jill looked around admiringly. “Nice place.”

Quickly I pulled off my shirt and kissed her some more. Then I took her shoes off. I pulled her jeans off with some considerable effort. She had on silk bikini panties that accentuated her hips. I could see her dampness under the thin material. I pulled her shirt off and tossed it aside. Hungry for her breasts, I removed her bra releasing her tits to me. They were firm and full. Her nipples were erect and areolas dark like her hair. I bent down and licked and sucked them. She moaned and sighed with both pleasure and relief. I pulled her panties off, leaving her nude except for the ankle socks I had left on. She crossed her hands at the wrists and pulled her pussy open to me.

“Take me please. I need it so bad!”

“I’m in no hurry,” I said lowering my head to her spread pussy, “why should you be?”

And with that I buried my face into her crotch. I licked and probed Jill’s pussy. She moaned with delight. “I’ve never felt this good. Ooooooooh!” She cried as her legs tightened around me. I could taste her cum flowing out of her. I lapped it up, relishing her orgasm. Finally I let up, letting her catch her breath while I finished undressing. She stared at my swollen shaft. The next thing I knew, Jill had found my bulging cock with her right hand, Jill pressed her lips hard against me.

It took me a second or two to adjust to this sudden onslaught. But when I did, my arms were encircling Jill’s hot body. I embraced her tightly, smashing her firm breasts hard against my chest. As we swapped tongues in a series of heated kisses, Jill’s right hand was already pumping and frigging away at my enlarged cock.

In response, I moved my own hands downward, so I could grab and latch onto Jill’s ass. I gripped and cupped it with both hands, while pulling her pelvis harder against me. Jill could feel my cock bulging against her abdomen as she kept squeezing and pumping away at it.

“Thank you for being here,” I gasped at Jill. “I don’t know what I would do if you weren’t here.”

Jill giggled and returned, “You’d probably sit in your room and jerk-off all day long, WISHING there was someone in your life like ME!”

“You’re such a nasty slut...” I moaned at her, before finding her lips again with his own, and kissing them. Jill’s right hand continued to grind away upon my cock, as both of my hands kept up the squeeze-assault upon her magnificent ass. About 10 seconds into our latest kiss, I took my index finger and pressed it between Jill’s ass cheeks. I then slid it downward, until finding her puckered asshole. She moaned and writhed about in lust as I pressed his finger HARD against her asshole.

“OHHHH my ass...” Jill whined after breaking the kiss. She looked down behind her, watching my finger as it grinded hard against her asshole. It felt so damn GOOD!

I used my other hand to reach up and grab a nice handful of Jill’s right breast. I cupped and cradled the tit caressing its thick underside with my thumb. Jill’s expression brightened once she caught Pete’s eyes with her own. “I want to give you a blowjob,” were her soft words. She grinned and added, “Would you like one?”

“HELL, YES!” I roared, smiling from ear-to-ear.

“Over here,” Jill chirped, taking hold of my right hand and leading me over to the sofa.

Still smiling, I flopped down onto the sofa and took a seat. Just as quickly, Jill sank to her knees. While giggling, a grin came to Jill’s lovely face as she looked at my fully erect shaft.

OH YEAH...” I groaned, as Jill took hold of my cock with her right hand and gave it a squeeze. “Beautiful...” she murmured, her eyes fixated upon my pulsating shaft. “So beautiful...”

Jill flashed me a smile before tickling my balls with her left hand. Still stroking my cock with her right. She licked its tip with her tongue. Then, Jill’s lips parted, and she S-L-O-W-L-Y took my dick into her mouth.

I threw his head back and moaned in sheer ecstasy. I thought that NO ONE could suck cock as well as she was.

Jill took my full length into her mouth, but then quickly withdrew it. She proceeded to grasp its base with her right hand, and then lick it with her tongue... as if it were a lollypop. She took her own sweet time, working her tongue all around my hard-on. She made sure to lick and tongue every exposed area...

In response, I could do nothing but moan and shudder and delight, as I received oral pleasure from an expert.

I started to move around on the sofa as Jill began tickling my balls with fingers from her left hand again. Still grasping the base of his cock with her right hand, she let out a hungry growl as she suddenly engulfed my entire dick into her mouth again. This time, she did not take it out right away. In fact, Jill’s lips closed tightly around my prick, and she started to suck on it, as if it trying to swallow its entire length down her hungry throat. All the while, I groaned and sighed. Finally, Jill let up on the hard sucking. Wanting to go a slightly different route, she grasped the base of my cock with both of her hands. Then, Jill’s head started to bob up-and-down, her lips creating pleasurable friction with my cock, as it slid in-and-out of her mouth. Inside her mouth, Jill’s tongue worked like a buzz saw as it licked away on my prick.

As I watched Jill’s head continue to bob up-and-down over his dick, he knew what she was striving for. She wanted a cum-bath, and she wanted it in her mouth. I had NEVER met a woman who enjoyed guzzling sperm down her throat any more than Jill seemed to want to do. I could have lasted a bit longer, but I wanted to surprise Jill and I did. After letting my inner defenses down, my cock suddenly erupted in Jill’s mouth. With the sudden jet stream of sperm coating her mouth, Jill choked for an instant. But she straightened up, and then started to swallow my load down her hungry throat. I moaned in pure ecstasy as I watched a series of hard ripples appear on her throat - a sign that she was swallowing my cum.

I let out a gigantic moan before smiling. I then sat up and leaned over, my lips close to Jill’s face. “You are incredible,” I told her, pecking her forehead with a kiss. “Thank you,” Jill giggled, withdrawing my cock from her mouth. She looked up at me, with three gooey globs of cum dangling from her chin. “You should get a picture taken like that,” I laughed, referring to her sperm-coated chin. It would look good, in a wall frame.

“I know,” Jill giggled, wiping the cum from her chin. Then, she sucked her fingers until they were dry. “Hey,” she added. “I’m not finished with you yet, mister...”

With those words, Jill suddenly sprang up and landed on my lap.

With Jill in my lap, I started to stroke and squeeze her breasts. She moaned at my caresses, then wrapped her arms around my neck and shuddered in pure delight. Jill slipped her right hand between her own thighs, and then sighed as she rubbed her pussy. “You’re incredible,” I grinned, watching her as she masturbated. “Is there anything you WON’T do?”

Jill giggled and replied, “I’ll do just about anything when it comes to sex. I LOVE sex...”

“Nasty little slut,” I chided, “Jill is a Slut.”

In response, Jill said, “Yes, and for now your Slut.”

I moved one of my hands from a breast down to her ass. I pinched and squeezed the flesh there, while continuing to tweak and tug away at her other breast. At the same time, Jill continued palm masturbating away.

It wasn’t too long before she was in a sexual fever again. With three hands working on different intimate parts of her body - two belonging to me, the other to her - Jill was very aroused. “I want you to fuck me,” she told me in a serious tone. “I want you to fuck me NOW!”

In a flash, I laid her down upon the floor, and then mounted her in the missionary position. My cock hard and fully erect once again, I fisted it and prepared to enter her. I used my other arm to securely hook Jill’s legs over my shoulders. Then, it was time for me to sink my prick into Jill’s pussy. Not wasting any time, I quickly pushed my cock all the way into her - up to my balls, in fact.

“FUCK ME!” Jill demanded, screaming at me. “HARD!”

After her outbursts, I obliged her, immediately starting to slam away at her body. In fact, my erection was going in-and-out of her as fast as I could go. While screaming in a delirious delight, Jill managed to wrap her arms around my shoulders and squeeze tightly. Meanwhile, her face rocked from side-to-side in a continual motion. It was as if we were wild animals, fucking in the forest.

Her face still rocking from side-to-side, Jill continued to scream and yelp in pure lust as I kept pounding her. My hips were moving at maximum speed, my cock sliding in-and-out of her sweet pussy at the same time. We continued to scream and roar, the sounds of our passion echoing throughout the entire apartment.

“MY ASS!” Jill suddenly roared. “Before you cum, I want you to fuck my ASS!”

I pulled my cock out of Jill’s pussy, and then flipped her over onto her stomach, upon the floor. She immediately rose to her hands and knees, with her ass jutting upward. Still in a frantic state of mind, I somehow remembered to smear her ass with a helping of anal lubricant. I then fisted my cock and forced my way into Jill’s ass. Her hips wiggling in a lewd way, Jill cried in pure lust as I buried my cock all the way inside her ass. With my balls stuffed against her ass, I grabbed her hips and then started a hard, fierce thrusting motion.

Needless to say, Jill’s ass gripped and squeezed my shaft like an unforgiving vice. To me, the feeling was incredible. It felt so good.

Gripping and squeezing her hips with both hands, I continued thrusting my cock in-and-out of her vice-tight ass. Unfortunately, I did not have the stamina to last much longer. Not only was I fucking Jill’s in the ass, but also I had just finished doing the same exact thing to her sweet pussy! Sensing my climax was at hand; I once again buried my cock to the balls inside her ass. I then roared as my shaft once again exploded - this time, deep within Jill’s ass.

“YES!” she screamed, encouraging him. “YES! CUM IN MY ASS! MY ASS! AAAAASSSSSSSS! CUM IN MY AAASS!”

I just couldn’t believe it; here was a beautiful woman, naked, and wanting me. I got up picked up Jill and carried her to the bedroom, I laid her down on the bed and went into the bathroom. I returned to the bedroom and laid down atop her and kissed her deeply. I felt her legs part beneath me, and the tip of my cock became wet with her juices. I pressed into her as I kissed her again. Jill relaxed and I pushed more of my shaft into her. She let out a soft sigh and. I continued into her until I had my dick completely in her pussy again. I could feel myself as her pussy was gripping my cock, and she was reveling in it. I pulled out and pushed back in. I didn’t know how long I could hold back. I repeated my thrusts again and again until we found our rhythm. I stared into her eyes; I focused on them, lost myself within them until I watched her next orgasm explode within her. I was hypnotized by the dance in her eyes, and I managed to make her cum several more times until I felt my own body tense and my balls erupted their seed into her. I moaned and shuddered as I came. Exhausted, I collapsed into her tits, breathing in her scent and sucking her breasts.

We dozed for a time and I awoke with a raging hard on. Jill was asleep on her tummy, her legs spread and face smiling. I moved over her and pressed my cock into her still-wet pussy. She moaned as pressed myself into her. She awoke, startled, and then realizing it was only I, and she arched her back into my cock as I fucked her hole again and again. I gave her a couple more orgasms before I spilt my cum into her again.

I was still horny and hard. I pulled out and rolled to my side. I parted her ass cheeks, and slid my finger up her ass. She moaned and squealed with delight as I pressed her ass open to me. My cock still dripping wet was as hard as ever. I rolled her onto me, pulling her ass cheeks as wide as possible and positioning my cock at her asshole.

“ Oh fuck yes, Pete... !”

She never finished that sentence as my wet shaft went easily into her asshole.

“Oh fuck my ass Pete! Fuck it again! Oh God yes!”

I grabbed a tit in each hand as I continued fucking her ass. We kept this up until she came and then I did. Feeling her go limp, I pull out of her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.