The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Mac wasn't quite sure what to do next -- she'd fucked the Admiral, she'd had sex with her sexy blonde co-worker, Harriet Roberts, and now she'd fuck Sturgis Turner. All were enjoyable and very sexy experiences but none of them was the one thing she wanted more than anything -- to enjoy a longterm sexy relationship with Harm. Damn him anyway, Mac thought, as she felt her nipples growing hard and her pussy starting to moisten from just thinking about him. She'd wanted Harm as long as she'd known him nearly, and she'd been burning with desire for him longer than she could remember now. Mac couldn't remember how many times she'd laid in bed awake, horny and frustrated and masturbated until she'd orgasm multiple times as she imagined being in Harm's arms and letting him make passionate hot sexy love to her. She'd wanted that for years now. She reached under the covers and pushed her nighty up to her neck. Then, Mac started caressing and playing with her breasts and nipples until she got so horny she couldn't resist any longer. Then, she let her hand slide down between her legs and she fingered and rubbed her pussy and clit until she lost control of her orgasms and lay there climaxing several times in a row.

Having brought herself off until she felt better, Mac was finally able to fall asleep with the thoughts of fucking Harm and having him knock her up floating around in her head. She'd often catch herself lost in a daydream about being pregnant with Harm's baby, and she'd even find herself feeling her belly as though she actually thought she was already carrying his baby in her belly. Harm and Mac had made a pact several years earlier that if at the end of five years, they weren't either involved with someone else, they would get together and ensure that Mac had a baby before her biological clock started to run out. Mac remembered Harm making that agreement with her and it suddenly dawned on her that the 5th anniversary of their mutual understanding was just about to occur. Could she actually get Harm to agree to fuck her, to fuck her pussy and give her a big load of his cum to hopefully knock her up with his baby?? She was very skeptical that it would actually ever happen.

At the JAG office that day, Mac did go by Harm's personal office in early afternoon and she stood there acting sort of sexy and mysterious in front of him,.

"OK, Mac, what are you up to?" Harm asked, having no idea what Mac had on her mind at all. He had been noticing lately that Mac had been looking especially good. He long ago managed to see a sexy woman in uniform and look beyond the normally sexless appearance of their uniforms in order to evaluate and assess the sexiness and shapeliness of the woman lying underneat the concealment of clothing. He really enjoyed seeing Mac when she was wearing her Marine uniform, and he enjoyed it when Mac was wearing the blouse that held and showed off her sexy breasts so well. He often found himself wondering what sort of bra and panties Mac would have on underneath and he wondered if his sexy female friend would be wearing plain white cotton bra and panties or a sexy black lacy bra and thong that would totally change her appearance when she came out of her uniform.

"Harm," Mac responded, "do you remember your promise to me almost five years ago that you'd help me conceive a baby if neither of us was involved with someone else? Do you remember making that agreement with me, Harm?"

"Yes, Mac, I do. But, I can't believe it's been almost five years, has it?"

"It has, Harm. Five years since we stood outside that day and said that to each other has nearly passed and I'm ready to make good on our promise," Mac said. She felt her pussy clinching and her nipples pushing hard against the cups of her bra as she thought about Harm coming over to her place that night and mating with her.

"OK, it has. I'll take your word for it, Mac. What shall we do about it then?" Harm asked.

"I'm ready, Harm, if you are. Not here and now in your office but how about at my place tonight, Harm? Would you come over tonight and give me the baby you promised you'd help me have?" Mac asked, holding her breath as she waited to watch how Harm would try to wriggle out of his promise of 5 years earlier.

"OK, I'll be there tonight at 7 P.M. I'll make sure that Mattie's gonna be OK, and then I'll come over and we'll do our darned best to give you a baby, Mac."

"I'll see YOU then, Harm," Mac said, as she walked out of his office and tried to give her shapely tight ass an added little wriggle as she tried to keep it from being obvious she was doing that.

When Mac returned to her own office, it was all she could do to keep from walking on to the ladies room and masturbating to bring herself off. She found the mere anticipation of Harm fucking her to be so erotic that she could hardly wait for him to consummate his promise of conceiving a baby with her. It was going to be like she'd finally realized one of her longest dreams and desires ever.

That night when Harm came over to Mac's place, she'd already showered, had dinner (since he hadn't offered), and then she'd slipped into something very comfortable and she thought very sexy. Mac had put on a loosely fitting slip-over blouse and a rather short skirt and underneath it she hadn't put on a bra or any panties at all. After all, she and Harm had already agreed that the purpose of this evening was to make love and get her pregnant. Mac, of course, wasn't 100 percent sure that she wasn't already pregnant -- with Admiral A.J. Chegwidden's baby. She'd seduced him there in his office and he'd spurted his cumload deep inside her pussy. There wasn't anything assurance that his sperm hadn't already knocked her up, but she hadn't shown any signs of being pregnant yet, if he had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.