The JAG Crew Gets It On - Cover

The JAG Crew Gets It On

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mac tells Harriet Roberts what she's experienced with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet wants some of the action, too. She gets so turned on she has to deal with things. And there's much to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

No one had found out immediately about Mac’s sexual encounter with the Admiral. At least not right away, but several days later, Lt. Harriet Roberts was in Mac’s office discussing an administrative matter when a casual comment led Harriet to look into Mac’s eyes and see what she’d meant.

“Mac, what do you mean by saying you showed the Admiral where he made his mistakes with Dr. Cavanaugh?” Harriet asked, suspecting that Sarah McKenzie had just let something slip she hadn’t intended to.

Harriet and Mac had shared several girl-to-girl confidences and she’d often confided in Mac with regard to her own sex life with her husband, Lt. Bud Roberts. Harriet put on one image in the JAG office and with Bud, but in truth she was sexually always in need of male attention. Harriet was very attuned to Mac’s comments about the Admiral because she’d secretly been lusting for him and enjoying some very hot fantasies of her own about her senior boss for quite some time.

Harriet felt her pussy growing wet and her nipples on her large round breasts growing hard and aroused as she hoped Mac had done what she thought she had.

“Harriet, I think you know what I did with Admiral Chegwidden. To put it bluntly, I fucked him, Harriet. I laid him right there in his office,” Mac told the younger woman as she caught herself remembering how sexy it had been to seduce A.J. Chegwidden and have his hard thick cock inside her pussy as she’d mounted his lap and ridden him hotly until they both climaxed.

Harriet couldn’t believe what she’d just heard Mac tell her. Was she dreaming?

“You fucked the Admiral, Mac?” Harriet asked to ensure she’d heard correctly. “You mean, you really fucked him?”

Mac laughed as she could see how incredulous Harriet was with what she’d just revealed to her.

“Yes, Harriet, I did just that. It was totally hot, believe me,” Mac said. “I couldn’t believe I let myself seduce him and actually fuck him but the heat and the opportunity of the moment just seemed to take control, and he’d asked me why I thought his relationship with Meredith had fallen apart, so I not only told him why but I showed him,” Mac said.

“Oh my goodness, Mac, is it hot in here or is it me,” Harriet chuckled as she felt the unmistakable hot flush of arousal and sexual tension causing her to burn up. When this happened in an openly sexual setting, Harriet took it as the signal to get naked and proceed to fuck Bud or whatever sexual partner she was about to have sex with. Harriet found Mac to be a very sexy and beautiful woman, but Harriet tended to be almost exclusively heterosexual, so she didn’t feel the arousal was bisexual at all. It was the knowledge that Mac had enjoyed a torrid sexual encounter with Admiral Chegwidden and Harriet found her own sexual desires and fantasies about “doing the Admiral” coming to the very front of her thoughts and desires.

Harriet kept pressing Mac for details on what had occurred and before Harriet finally walked out of Mac’s office, the Marine Lt. Col. had told her the whole sexy story. Harriet’s pussy was very hot and horny and streaming wetness down the inside of her pantyhose when she left from hearing about what Mac had done with Admiral Chegwidden, and Harriet was determined to see if she could make it to first base with the Admiral, too.

Harriet was so horny after all that Mac had shared with her that she went by her desk there in the middle of the JAG office area, dropped the paperwork she’d had when she’d gone to talk to Mac, and then Harriet had gone directly to the women’s restroom so she could get herself off. She’d picked up her Navy blue hand purse to take with her because Harriet always kept one of her friends inside there for just such opportunities. She chuckled as she rushed to get to the bathroom, wondering what Bud, Mac, Harm and the others would think of her if they knew what type of woman she really was. Harriet quickly got into the bathroom and into one of the private stalls where she locked the door to ensure her privacy. Then, she quickly unbuttoned her blouse, unfastened the front closure to her bra and hiked her uniform skirt up, pulling her sexy black thong off and putting it on her purse. Then, Harriet reached up inside her blouse, cupping her naked right tit with her hand and she began caressing and pulling at her hard nipple. Her nipples and her entire tits were so sensitive and whenever Bud or some other guy would make love to her, they’d always bring her off if they sucked and fondled her tits the right way. Harriet quickly felt herself begin to breath hard as she played with her turgid nipple and then she worked on her left tit as well. When she was almost light-headed in her own arousal and pre-masturbation, Harriet reached down into her purse, pulling out a small sexy little vibrator that she’d used for several months now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.