One Autumn's Eve - Cover

One Autumn's Eve

by Trybble

Copyright© 2004 by Trybble

Erotica Sex Story: One autumn's eve, out in the open, Ruth has an experience of a lifetime.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

Ruth was led outside to the middle of a finely manicured lawn by a girl dressed in black leather. It wasn't quite dark yet, and she could see a road not far from where she was standing. It was a late autumn day after most of the leaves had fallen from the trees. She knew that they wouldn't provide any cover and any car driving down the road would be able to see her plainly.

On the ground, Ruth found a cushion. The leather wrapped girl pushed on her shoulder and Ruth's knees made contact with the cushion. She wondered why they were allowing her this level of comfort. It was appreciated, but unexpected.

While Ruth remained still, the girl slipped a blindfold over her eyes. Then she felt the cold steel around her wrists and heard the clicks as a set of handcuffs secured her hands.

She felt the gloves of the leather wrapped girl touch her head and push something into each ear. All of the normal sounds you might hear while kneeling outside disappeared, and finally Ruth felt all alone.

With nothing to do but wait, Ruth felt the wind blowing gently on her naked body. A shiver went up her spine, but she wasn't sure it was due solely to the cold.

An eternity passed before Ruth felt the touch of a hand on the top of her head. She opened her mouth to speak, but before she could utter a word, something was shoved into her mouth.

It was warm and tasted of old sweat, but it was also big and long. Ruth knew what was expected as she began to service the oversize cock. In, out. In, out. The cock moved back and forth. Ruth's tongue laved the cock, while she moved her head forward, trying to push the cock past her gag point.

The guy began to pump her face faster and used his hands to insure that his cock touched the back of her throat with each stroke. Soon, she felt the tension in the cock and knew that her dinner was very close. When he began to shoot, Ruth moved her head back, capturing just the tip of the cock with her lips.

The first spurt surprised her, but she was able to keep it from leaking from her mouth. The next spurt was easier to handle. But by the fourth or fifth spurt, she felt the cum start to leak out of the corner of her mouth. Fortunately she was able to swallow and she savored the salty taste...

Ruth didn't have long to savor the taste before another cock replaced the first one. This one was longer, but not nearly as thick. Applying all of the suction she could, Ruth tried to suck the semen out of the cock before the guy was even ready. However this guy wouldn't have any of that. With one strong push, his cock moved past her gag point and deep into her throat.

He left it there. Just as her body was starting to get used to the cock lodged in her throat, he pulled it away. Ruth took a deep breath, missing the feel of that warm steel rod. But it wasn't missing for long. The unknown guy pushed it even deeper into her throat than he did the first time.

However this time the guy didn't pull the cock out completely. Instead, the tip was only pulled back a little bit, not even past her gag point. The cock started moving up and down her throat, never leaving it completely. It wasn't long before Ruth's vision began to get fuzzy from the lack of oxygen.

Perhaps it was the lack of movement from Ruth's tongue, or maybe the guy decided to change the pace a little, but all of a sudden the cock was pulled completely out of her mouth.

Ruth tried to take a deep breath, knowing that she'd need as much oxygen as her body could get, but the cock returned before she was finished. Again the cock moved in and out, never completely leaving her throat. Again Ruth's vision began to fade, but just before she blacked out, the cock was completely removed.

This time Ruth managed to get a deep breath before she felt the cock ram its way back into her throat. Unlike the previous times, the cock started moving faster and faster. Sometimes only the tip remained in her mouth. Ruth was careful to keep her lips pressed around the cock, but she always tried to take advantage of the opportunity to get some oxygen through her nose.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.