Claire Converts - Cover

Claire Converts

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a side story off of Tired of Being the Nice Guy. When Claire discovers that her daughter was submitting herself to slavery, it sends her life off in a direction that she had not expected.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond  

We got into my car, and I drove over to Becky's house. She pulled me inside, despite how uncomfortable I was being there. As soon as we were inside, Becky stripped off her clothes and yelled, "Chrissy! Front and center!"

I heard the pitter patter of bare feet and Chrissy quickly came running up, sliding to her knees in the last few steps. She was breathing a bit from the exertion as she said, "Yes, Mistress?"

"I have an assignment for you," Becky said. "Something only a slave as obedient as you can perform." She smiled down at her slave and stroked her cheek.

"I'll do anything you say, Mistress!" Chrissy said, her large chest heaving attractively.

"Of course you will, darling," Becky said. "Do you remember my mother, Claire?"

Chrissy looked at me and said, "Of course, Mistress."

"Well here is your assignment for tonight," Becky explained. "You will go home with my mother, and you will serve her and my father as you serve me. Anything that they want, you will do. Do you understand?"

"Mostly, Mistress, but I have a few things I need clarification on, if it pleases you," Chrissy said.

"Ask away," Becky said.

"Which person should I obey primarily?" she asked.

"Excellent question," Becky said, looking at me. "If there is a conflict in commands, my father's commands take precedence. That means if he asks you to hold my mother down so that he can fuck her, you should, even if she protests."

I heard a groan, and I realized that it was me.

"Other questions?" Becky asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Chrissy responded. "Is there a particular purpose or task that I should be aware of?"

"Oooh, I knew that there was a reason I loved having you as a slave!" Becky said and dropped to her knees to hug and kiss a pleased looking Chrissy. "There are a few reasons. First, you are to be a present to my father, who I believe has not been with another woman since he met my mother. You are to please him, and show him what a nice present his wife gave to him. Second, my dear mother has never been with a woman. I want you to help fix that problem, and teach her what to do."

"Yes, Mistress," Chrissy said. "Any additional instructions?"

"That's all," Becky said. "Are you up to the task?"

"I will do my best for you, Mistress," Chrissy said with a smile.

"If I hear that you did a very good job, I'll give you a sound whipping!" Becky said with a smile.

I was confused. "Shouldn't you whip her if she does a bad job?" I asked.

"This pain slut?" Becky exclaimed with a snort. "To her, a whipping is no punishment; on the contrary, it is a reward!"

I felt like Alice down the rabbit hole. The whole world was turned upside down!

"Go get a jacket and go out to my mother's car," Becky said.

"Just a jacket?" I asked. "Shouldn't she get dressed?"

"What a waste that would be!" Becky said. "Although, come to think of it, Dad might like some lingerie." She turned and yelled down the hall. "Chrissy, go get some lingerie to bring as well!"

In just a few more minutes I was sitting in the driver seat of my car, a naked woman in a knee length jacket in the passenger seat, making the drive to my house.

"Is there anything I can do for you or tell you on the way, Mistress?" Chrissy asked me.

"Um, I don't think so," I said nervously.

"Was this your idea, Mistress?" Chrissy asked.

"Not really," I said. "I was sort of brow-beaten into this by my high spirited daughter."

"Yes, Mistress," Chrissy said with a laugh. "My Mistress can certainly be a handful. It's a good thing Master likes his slaves spirited."

"Spirited!" I snorted. It was funny, but there was a distinct difference in the way she said Mistress to me and the way that she referred to Becky. Mistress, as it referred to Becky, was almost reverential.

"It doesn't bother you to be handed out like this?" I asked her.

"No, Mistress, quite the opposite," Chrissy told me. "Mistress only rarely does things like this, and it is so exciting when she does! I am so pleased that I can serve her like this!"

I shook my head and we rode quietly for a while. Then Chrissy asked, "Do you have a plan, Mistress?"

"A plan?" I asked.

"Yes, do I just walk in with you, or did you want to present me to your husband in a particular way?" she asked.

"Oh, that's right," I said. "I guess I'm not thinking straight tonight. Thanks for the reminder."

I thought for a while about how to do this. Then I decided to take Becky's advice to heart. I could do this tentatively, or I could embrace it. I could guess which would make Jake happier. The question was, could I pull it off? I gathered myself in and took a deep breath.

I pulled out my cell phone and called home, all the while whispering, "Embrace yourself, embrace yourself, embrace yourself."

When Jake answered, I put on a sexy voice and said "Hi Jake, I'm on my way home."

"How'd it go?" he asked.

"Good," I said. "In fact, I have a present for you. I'll be home in about fifteen minutes. Please go to the bedroom and lie on the bed. I'll be there with a surprise."

"A surprise?" he asked. "Will I like it?"

I laughed a deep, full bodied, sexy laugh. "Oh yeah, you're going to like it!"

"OK, I'll go get ready," he said. "I love you!"

"I love you too, Jake," I said before hanging up.

I glanced over at Chrissy and said, "We'll go in, and you can wait outside my bedroom until I call you in. Put on some sexy outfit."

"Yes, Mistress," she said.

"And you might want to lay off that Mistress and Master business," I said. "I don't think that either of us is up to it. We are Claire and Jake."

"It doesn't seem completely respectful, but if that is what you wish, Claire, I will do it," she said.

"Thanks," I said, and we sat quietly until I pulled up in my driveway.


We entered the house quietly and went upstairs. I showed Chrissy where to go change, and I went in to our bedroom. Jake was there, dressed only in boxer shorts, his cock at half mast; he was clearly excited about whatever it was I was planning.

"So how was it with Becky?" he asked. I was pleased that he had asked that; he knew there was some sort of surprise coming for him, and he was still more concerned with my feelings. It made me happier to give him this present. But first...

"Jake, I'm afraid that I made a mistake," I told him. I pulled my dress over my head, leaving me in just panties and a bra. "It's after 7PM and I am wearing panties. Maybe you should punish me first, and then I'll tell you what happened with Becky."

Jake smiled broadly. He recognized this as my way of telling him that things would be continuing as they had been. He sat up, swung his legs over the side of the bed and pulled me onto his lap. He unsnapped my bra and I lifted my shoulders to slip it off. Then he pushed my panties down my thighs. He rubbed my ass a bit, then spanked me. And then he did it again. And again. He continued until my ass was red, then he leaned back and pulled me on top of him.

Lying on top of him, I looked into his eyes and kissed him hard. I was surer than ever that he would like his gift. I pushed my panties off my legs, and I kissed him again.

"Now tell me about your meeting with Becky," he demanded.

"OK, Jake," I said. "I talked to her, and she broke my fears down into three areas, and I agreed with her that she was correct. She showed me that two of the issues revolved around communications. Jake, we need to talk a bit more about where this is going, what you are OK with and what you are not."

"OK," Jake answered, "but I'm not always sure about what is OK."

"The problem with that is that if we don't discuss it, I won't know when to stop," I said. "For instance, what would have happened if instead of sending me away last night after Jim came home, Amy insisted that I stay and service him?"

Jake looked at me in surprise. Clearly he had not thought about this. On the other hand, I felt his cock twitch, which surprised me. I was more confused then ever.

"If I don't know what you want me to do, then I can't do it, and if I am unclear, I might go too far, so I need to know what you want," I said. "Also, if you don't know what I want, or if I don't give you a way to know that I am hitting a limit, then you might go too far with me. So we need to talk."

"You're right," he said. "Do you want to talk right now?"

"Maybe a little, about things in our immediate future," I said. "For instance, you know that I am worried about Amy. How far do you want me to go with her?"

Jake thought for a moment, then said, "Well, if you are comfortable, you can go further. It's probably very male chauvinist, but thinking of two women together is pretty sexy. I just wish that if you do it, I could see it."

I smiled at his admission, thinking about what was still to come tonight. "What if she wants me to do something with Jim?" I asked.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet," he said.

"What if Amy wants to do something with you?" I asked.

"Surprisingly, I'm not sure that I'm ready for that either," he admitted.

"OK, I'll keep that in mind," I said. "I'm going to have a conversation with Amy as well, and try to set some limits there. That way, we'll all know where we stand. After all this goes down, we may need to have a conversation between the four of us."

"Are we becoming swingers?" he asked with a wry grin.

"I don't know what we are becoming," I said. "Our daughter has certainly opened a can of worms, hasn't she?"

"I'm not sure whether to kiss her or spank her," Jake said with a laugh.

"Hey! She's your daughter!" I said.

"I didn't mean it like that!" he said.

"Would it interest you to know that topic came up today?" I asked with a smile.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Don't worry," I reassured him, "we all agreed that nobody is up for that." I paused for a minute, then added, "Yet."

He looked a tad nervous, so I kissed him into submission.

"Are you interested in the present that I got for you?" I asked.

"I certainly am," he said.

"OK, first a little preparation," I told him. I slipped down the bed and pulled off his underwear. I ran my hands up his nude body, and then I licked his cock up and down before sucking it into my mouth. I polished his knob for a bit, then pulled off.

"Lie in the middle of the bed and close your eyes," I instructed. He complied, and I walked out of the room. I gestured to Chrissy to come into the room. She was wearing a red silk bra, red thong panties, a red garter belt and stockings. It offset her blonde hair, her large breasts filling her bra nicely.

"Before you open your eyes," I told Jake, "you have to understand that I am doing this for two reasons; one, to make you happy, and the second, as a learning experience for me. Are you ready to get your surprise?"

"You know I am," he said, and his hard cock flexed, indicating its readiness as well.

I stepped behind Chrissy and cupped my hands under her breasts. "Open your eyes, then," I told him.

The expression on his face was priceless. First, his jaw dropped open as he stared at me fondling the breasts of the young sexy blonde in front of me. Then he grabbed for the blanket to cover his exposed genitals.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked.

"Haven't you ever had a fantasy of sleeping with someone other than me?" I asked him. "I know from what you said earlier that you want to see me with another woman. Tonight, you get to experience both." I reached between Chrissy's breasts and popped the catch on her bra, exposing her perfect breasts to my husband. I ran my hand lightly over Chrissy's breasts, and she sighed and leaned back into me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.