Animal Partners - Cover

Animal Partners

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Living on the farm provides interesting opportunities for experimentation with animals.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Swede looked out over the quiet peaceful scene of the farm. It was nine o'clock. He and Mary were getting ready to go to bed.

He felt good inside. The dinner had been good and for the first time in a long time, he'd felt at ease with Mary. They had talked. He had enjoyed it.

Mary was in the bathroom and he was actually looking forward to her joining him again in the bedroom.

He thought that lately she was looking younger or something. He didn't know what it was, but he liked the change.

Everything was so peaceful.

The night was warm and spicy smelling.

He breathed deeply and let all the odors come into him.

He heard Mary come into the room.

Then he smelled her. The fragrance was lilacs.

She walked over and stood behind him for a moment.

Then she touched him.

There was no routine, no pattern.

She just touched him.

Gently, softly, lightly.

Her hands played gently over the broad surface of his back. To Swede they felt like butterflies.

He turned and faced her.

Her face was so full of love.

He found it hard to look at her.

He placed his hands on her shoulders. They felt warm and smooth.

His hands traveled up her neck and onto her face.

He traced the outline of her features and then kissed her.

Her mouth opened to him and they played with each other's tongues.

Swede felt years younger.

Mary was reminded of the first night she and Swede had been together years ago.

He slipped the robe from her shoulders and kissed the warm skin.

It tasted of honey, warm and sweet.

Through Mary's open window the music of a jazz band came drifting into their room.

Mary began to sway with the music.

Swede put his arms around her and then began to dance slowly and sexily across the room.

Swede buried his face in Mary's hair and kissed her ear.

This was a whole new Mary that he'd never experienced before.

His cock was pounding inside his pants.

He wanted to fuck her, and he wanted it to be special.

The music ended and Swede gently lowered Mary to the bed. He lay down beside her.

There was a scratching on the door.

The door pushed open and Bing shoved his nose in.

"Is it all right?" Mary asked.

"To have Bing in here?"

She nodded.

"Sure."

Mary patted the bed beside her and Bing came into the room and climbed up on the bed with them.

"How's man's best friend?" asked Swede affectionately.

"Girl's best friend too."

"What do you mean?" he asked turning to look at her.

Suddenly, she felt very shy. It was hard for her to tell her husband about her lust for animals, Bing in particular.

"What is it, Mary?"

The love in his voice made her want to share herself with him, but she was so afraid that he would stop loving her if he knew. She decided that she had to tell him.

"I have been having an affair with Bing, Swede."

"What exactly do you mean?"

"It started one afternoon after we'd made love. Bing was here and he ate me out. Then I sucked him off and since then when I fucked Spence, Bing fucked me in the ass."

After she'd said it she felt a little better, but she was afraid of his reaction.

"I've been fucking animals too."

Mary felt relieved.

Swede went on to tell her about his adventures.

She lay there in his arms and listened. She was fascinated by his talking and she felt so much closer to him.

Bing all this time lay beside them half-asleep.

Mary was absently scratching his belly as she and Swede talked.

Swede told Mary about fucking Spence in the ass and both of them got turned on.

Mary noticed the obvious bulge in Swede's pants as he talked about the experience.

She reached down and touched him.

"Oh, Mary it feels so nice to have your hands on me."

She leaned over and kissed him.

He held her face in his hands and planted his lips squarely on hers.

Her lips parted to receive him. Her tongue darting out and fencing with his.

Her hand was gently massaging his erect cock and feeling up his balls.

He started to play with her extended nipples and they grew stiffer with his attention.

She felt the smooth skin of his prick and caressed the whole head of it with her hand.

His rod pulsed and jerked in her hand.

Mary lowered her head and put the bulb into her mouth and began to suck on it.

She caught her lips under the ridge of the head and pulled on it with her lips.

Swede groaned and bucked his hips.

Mary took in more of his staff.

His prick seemed to belong in her mouth. It fit, and she could play with it.

She gently bit the tender skin.

Swede moaned and squeezed her boob tighter.

She knew that her mouth was turning him on and that made her feel good. She cupped his balls with her hand and moved them up and down, causing them to jiggle.

Swede pushed his hips at Mary again.

She took him farther into her mouth. Her tongue licked the underside of his cock, and flicked back and forth over the head.

She felt the muscles jumping in Swede's belly.

This was what Mary had wanted all along between them.

They had a freshness, an excitement, a newness.

Swede took his hands from her tits and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Oh, Mary you're tongue feels so good on me, I just want you to go on kissing me forever."

In response, she licked him harder and faster.

He grew in her mouth.

"Move, Mary so that I can put my mouth on you."

Mary swung her body around so that her hot little pussy was directly over Swede's face.

She felt his breath on her.

Her cunt seemed to be opening to him all by itself.

She wanted him so much.

Swede looked at the cunt in front of him, through the semiparted lips he saw the pink nubbin of her clit peering at him.

He licked his lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.