Animal Partners - Cover

Animal Partners

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Living on the farm provides interesting opportunities for experimentation with animals.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Get away from those clothes; you motherfucking jerk!"

The goat looked up at Mary but didn't move.

"I said get away from there, now, move!"

The goat whinnied, but still didn't move.

Mary threw down the towel and stamped out the back door.

"How many times do you have to be told, those are not for you to chew?"

She reached Crane, the goat, and pulled him away from the freshly washed clothes.

The goat's coat was coarse under her fingers, but she absently petted him.

"I'll have to tie you up, if you don't behave."

Crane just bumped his head into her and rubbed against her.

"I know you just want some loving, and some attention, but I don't want you to eat my clothes."

It was a beautiful morning and Mary felt young and fresh and alive. She had just washed her hair and now it was flowing around her shoulders and felt soft and silky.

She petted Crane's head and scratched under his bearded chin.

Mary kicked off her sandals and walked through the freshly mowed grass. Crane followed her as she walked along.

"The household chores can wait," she told Crane.

He whinnied.

"I think that you and I should take a walk."

She went up the little incline behind the house and into the meadow behind it. Little bright blue flowers were everywhere. She bent over to pick up a few and Crane pushed his snout up at her upturned ass.

Mary jerked up.

"Crane, bad goat!"

Then she laughed. Actually, it had felt good and she didn't mind it at all. But to give in to her desires without even a little fight was too much for her.

They walked along further through the meadow and finally, Mary sat down on a low rock and rested her legs.

Crane stood beside her and then he too lay down in the soft golden grass.

He lazily nibbled at some flowers and Mary hummed softly to herself.

It was indeed a most beautiful morning.

Mary hadn't felt as relaxed in years. The newness of her sexual finds had given her a whole new lease on life.

The air was filled with the most luxurious smells and Mary lay back in the grass and let her legs fall open wide. She felt open to everything, and all the smells and sounds and well; just everything.

The grass tickled her legs and she drew her knees up. Her legs fell open and the warm air swept up her thighs and warmed her cunt.

Suddenly, Crane got up and began to eat some of the grass at Mary's feet.

Mary's eyes floated up to the bright blueness of the sky and then she closed them. Fantasies of Crane eating her out flashed through her mind.

She could feel the goat's breath on her legs and she spread them a little more.

"Crane," she murmured.

At the sound of his name, the goat looked up. Mary met his dark eyes with hers and then she smiled.

"Crane I want you," she sighed.

The goat just looked blankly at her and ate some more grass.

Mary reached down to her naked cunt and opened the lips.

"Look what I have for you Crane; a nice hot pussy!"

Her fingers went into the softness of her cunt.

She reached up and pulled Crane's head down into her hot snatch and hoped that he would get the smell and want to eat her pussy juices.

Crane sniffed loudly at the entrance to her cunt.

Experimentally, his tongue flicked out and then ran up the wet crevice of Mary's cunt.

Mary's belly jerked violently.

Crane apparently liked the taste of Mary's cunt because he moved closer to her and began to really get into eating her.

Mary lifted her legs and put them around the goat's shoulders. Crane dipped his head down to her honey pot and plunged his head into her well-used fuck hole.

"Oooooh!" she shivered.

"I sure wish Swede knew how to do the things you're doing, Crane."

Crane kept his head buried in the folds of Mary's very hot pussy.

His cold wet nose was driving Mary insane, but in a good way.

"Do me Crane, do me good!"

Crane snorted.

Mary's clit was beginning to tremble with the action that Crane was giving it with his rough tongue.

It felt so nice to have an appreciative animal sucking at her quim. Nothing felt quite as good. Certainly not Swede, and not even Connie for that matter, had given her the thrill that she got from the animals.

Crane's long tongue traveled down the crease of her cunt, and further down and along the crease of her lifted ass.

Mary felt the muscles of her cunt contracting with the pleasure of it.

Up to this point, Mary hadn't gotten into much anal stuff.

But it felt so good to have Crane's tongue running along the crack of her ass and then going into the tiny puckered hole that lay there.

Crane's beard tickled the undersides of her open thighs.

She squirmed with the pleasure of the feeling.

"Crane, eat me out! Make me come, do me! Do me!"

She lowered her ass so that his attention would once again be drawn back to her aching cunt.

Briefly, she thought of getting Crane to fuck her, but she shied away from the idea. That still scared her.

Crane followed her lead and began to lick her turned on cunt again.

Mary began tossing and turning underneath the ministrations of his tongue.

It had a rougher texture than Bing's and that made it even more exciting. It felt a little smoother than sandpaper but not that much. She could feel his front hoofs under her legs and that both scared her and made her feel good.

Maybe the element of danger was what attracted her so much. Crane could step on her or bite her clit off or any number of things.

But he wasn't even trying to do that, he was just licking in big giant licks.

Mary began pounding her heels into the soft earth under her and crying out in passion. The flood was boiling inside her. She was losing control and loving every minute of it.

Crane stamped one of his hoofs and licked harder.

That was all Mary needed, she was off.

The burning sensations raced through her cunt and then began to wail.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, oh you wonderful goat!"

Mary's cunt pulsed and pounded and then quieted.

She pushed Crane away from her and sat up. This was all very new to her and she felt a little strange each time it happened.

She slapped Crane on the fanny and he trotted off into the field. Mary sat there for a long time just thinking. She didn't know quite what to do about this thing she'd gotten into.

Bing and she sucking each other almost every afternoon, and her fantasies about the animals on the farm. It just didn't seem natural to her at all.

But she was getting the pleasure that she needed and wanted and that in the end was the most important thing and she wished she could get over being so uptight about it.

She watched Crane chasing Bing through the meadow and wondered if Bing would ever fuck her. She knew that it would depend on her and whether or not she wanted it. She was beginning to think that she did.

In the distance, she heard a bell ringing and realized that Connie was calling them all in for lunch.

She hurried off in the direction of the house.

She wanted to tell them but she didn't think they'd understand, or that they would laugh at her and so she vowed to keep quiet about her recent affairs.

She went into the kitchen. Swede was standing at the sink washing his hands and Spence was just sitting down at the table and he gave her his usual leer. Connie was getting the plates.

"Where have you been?" Connie asked.

"Out walking," Mary lied.

"Walking with who?" teased Swede.

They all laughed but it was a laugh of tension.

"Let's eat," prompted Spence, "I'm starved."

The girls finished putting the meal on and then they sat down.

Swede looked at Connie's lush tits and his mouth watered. He longed to have them in his mouth again.

Swede and Spence talked over the cattle for a while and then Connie and Mary spoke of things that ought to be done later that afternoon.

They all carefully avoided any mention of sex.

Connie let out a long sigh and sat back after the meal.

"Now all I need is a good fuck and I'll be all set."

"Connie!" Mary admonished.

"Well it's true. But don't worry I'm not planning to do anything about it just now."

"Well, I'd rather you didn't talk about it at the table," said Mary.

"Well then I'll leave the table because that's where my head's at."

With that, Connie left the table and then flounced upstairs.

Spence and Swede looked at each other, thinking the same thing. Each of them wanted to be the one that Connie got her rocks off with.

Mary busied herself so that she wouldn't have to deal with what had just happened.

She was again embarrassed by Connie's directness and she wondered if Connie was still a virgin and dropping an incredible hint.

Swede finished his coffee and then left the table. Mary watched him go and then felt somewhat awkward being alone with Spence.

She started to do the dishes.

Spence came up behind her and stood there for a moment.

"Want some help?" he asked.

"If you want to, I'd appreciate it."

"What shall I do?"

"Here," she said handing him the towel, "you can dry."

Spence took the towel and picked up one of the washed plates. He began to rub it and then put it up on the shelf.

"You're looking good these days, Mary."

She blushed. Again she felt awkward; Spence was someone that she had never trusted and she saw no reason to start now.

She just nodded to him. He smiled his lecherous smile at her and she both cringed and got turned on inside by it.

She kept doing the dishes and tried not to look in Spence's direction.

After a few moments had passed, Mary became aware of the bulge in Spence's pants.

She tried not to look at it, but it drew her eyes to it, she couldn't take her eyes away. The bulge was so big.

Spence moved in back of her and lightly brushed her ass as he walked behind her.

Mary tingled and moved out of Spence's reach.

She didn't like the way Spence came on to her and she resented him hanging around, but she was also turned on and didn't know what to do with her feelings.

Spence began humming to himself, and that scared Mary a little. It seemed rather diabolical.

"Have you finished all your chores for today?" she asked.

"All but one," Spence answered.

"Oh, and what's that?"

"I want to fuck you, and I want to fuck you now!"

A dish slipped from Mary's hand and crashed down into the sink.

"Damn!" she shouted.

"Getting hot Mary old girl?" he teased.

She didn't answer but instead cleaned up the broken dish.

"Come on baby, I know you want me, come on," he teased.

Mary got more and more flustered.

"I want to shove my cock right up that old fuck hole of yours and make you come till you can't take it any more."

Mary was getting hotter and hotter, with embarrassment as well as excitement.

Spence put his arms around her waist and held her from behind. Mary could feel the huge trapped bulge of his cock pushing into her fleshy ass.

He was holding her tight and she felt like she was in a vise. It scared her but it also delighted her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.