Animal Partners - Cover

Animal Partners

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Living on the farm provides interesting opportunities for experimentation with animals.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Swede woke up with a hardon.

Dawn was just coming. A luminous greyness filled the sky and in the east, some of the lowlying clouds reflected a dull rosy hue.

Swede looked down at the naked form of Mary on the bed beside him. She was sleeping soundly for once, instead of always being awake and checking on him.

One of her arms was thrown over her head. Flesh sagged down from her upper arm, and one of her fatty tits oozed all over the bed. Her sterile, childless belly flowed down over lumpy thighs. Hair from her cunt and armpits grew lushly and rankly over her body and met the thin trailing line of hair that came down over her cruddy belly.

Swede was hot and he wanted to fuck her, ugly though she looked to him. Yet he was a conscientious puritan, and he chose doing the chores over his lust.

He took out his pain on her.

"You're all washed up Mary," he said in a low, dangerous voice. "Connie's young and sweet, Spence is horny and alive. You're dead, and I'm stuck with you."

"Now I realize it. Being with Connie made me see how much I hate you. You don't know how fucking bitter I am about our life together. You've been a fucking bitch to me!"

Swede was spitting out his words now, and his own anger scared him. He got up quickly, being afraid he was all ready to murder his wife.

He threw on his clothes quickly and went out to the barn. The cows were stomping around restlessly.

"Fucking Spence! I get stuck doing this shit all the time while he sleeps late. I may fire him!"

He grabbed the cows' udders and squeezed, quickly, efficiently and cruelly. He enjoyed making them wince. As he kept milking, he became aware that his hardon was back, and that his body was tingling all over.

"Damn! I'm getting so angry I'm dangerous. Next thing I know I'll be fucking a bloody hole in one of these stupid beasts!"

He finished milking and let the cows out to pasture.

Next it was time to harvest the clover. He got on his tractor and took off for one of the distant fields.

The clover was full, green, and lush. Bees were out on their early morning rounds. Dew was everywhere, filling the clover as well as the distant fields with a shimmering effect as the gentle sun reflected off the droplets of water.

Swede was blind to the natural beauty around him. He tore up and down the field, mowing the clover, marking out precise angry strips everywhere he went.

Then it was time to take his load back to the barn area.

Spence had slept long and well. He, too, had woken up with a stiff dick. He usually jerked off in the mornings and this time he had massaged his hard meat for a while, slowly and carefully, but finally even he had admitted that his heart wasn't in it.

He stumbled off to work in a goodnatured stupor.

When he found the cows already milked and pastured, he cursed Swede briefly ("that bastard always has to do everything himself"). The cows belonged to him, Spence. He followed in their wake to see how they were getting along.

Spence sat on the fence and watched them chew their cud. He took off his shirt to let the morning sun warm him. He felt good.

Then his boner came back.

He unzipped his pants to let it out. The red head of his cock was fat and full. A drop was glistening on the end of it, much like the remains of the dew that were slowly being drawn up into the atmosphere by the warming sun.

He pulled his cock back to him and let it spring forward. The vibrant muscles and the sponginess of the substance kept it bouncing and bouncing. He spread his fingers into a "V" and kept the motion going.

Beneath his spread legs, the wood was old and grey, yet hard. He began beating his cock on the wood with an insistent tattoo.

His meat was tingling. He felt the sack of his balls draw up into a crinkly fist. His sap was flowing, and he felt alive and strong and ready to do anything.

A gentle brown and white form passed before his eyes. Daisy, the two-year-old heifer, had not yet borne a calf.

She was grazing not five feet from Spence. Her body swayed back and forth seductively as she wandered in slow, vague steps. Her full pink udder swayed with her as she moved, a huge hanging tit beneath her. Spence nodded appreciatively. This was no little dab of a nipple, this was the real thing; pink everywhere.

Spence moved down from his perch and sat on the grass beside her.

"Daisy, you're lookin' mighty good to me," he muttered hoarsely to her.

He ran his hand up and down her slender leg. While she was no longer a calf, her legs were still rather thin for her full body. Spence thought she looked helpless and voluptuous that way.

Spence patted her firm thighs. Between her legs, the hair came out in furry tufts, and he brushed them out into long silky waves.

He parted her fur from her asshole, and checked out the bare pink skin that was exposed. She was clean, thank God. Spence had to be awfully turned on to get hot for an animal or a broad that had shit on her body. He wondered if she realized that another being was sitting behind her she might let go a huge load of wet shit in his face at any moment.

Her tail was flicking back and forth above his face. Some of the long hairs came down to brush his forehead. Was her tail in motion out of annoyance or heat?

One of her hooves, too, could come back to slam him in the head at any moment. Spence was the sultan of a harem out here, he could have just about any of the females he wanted. In fact, he had already had most of them. He was wise enough to sense when they were in heat, or near it, and more or less ready to receive him, so that his rejection rate had been quite low.

Daisy, however, was a female whose wares he had never sampled. He had watched her grow, appreciatively, from a slender calf to a fullbodied cow, and now he sensed that she was ready.

He ran his hands over her udder, and was aware of a tingling in her body. He went up and down her full rib cage and when he got back to her udder, he found goose pimples there. He was getting to her, he knew.

"Come on Daisy, confess. I know you like it. You women are always playing hard to get," he kidded her.

He went up the white inside of her thigh, and ran up to the pink fold of her cunt. Her outer lips were firm, yet pliant. Inside, however, she was still pretty dry.

"Hey, bitch, let's go. I can't wait for you forever."

Spence rose up ominously. He had his cock in his right hand, and was going up and down over his exposed glans. His cock was ready to go, right up into her cow's fuckhole. This was no scrawny, shallow pussied woman, this fucking cow could take every bit of his ten inches and more! And she was about to get it, right this minute!

He spit quickly on his hand. The moisture rubbed into her pink flaps easily. He brought his hands back to his own lips and tasted the rank smell of her urine. Now it excited him. He filled his palm with spit and dabbed the whole thing on her.

He kicked off his pants and advanced on her.

She stepped forward and began to munch a new clump of clover.

Spence was on her!

He held himself up on her back with one hand. With the other, he sought out her fuckhole. He brought his flaming cock right up to the lips of her cunt.

He pushed. He was in! He slipped right through the slimy outer lips, and found himself in a new well of bliss.

Daisy lifted her head, snorted, and jerked forward.

Just then, Spence found himself thwarted. He was blocked, he could get in no further. Then he realized that Daisy was probably a virgin. When the bulls had been let into the pasture with the cows earlier that year, she had been too young to fuck.

"Fuck it! I'm going in all the way. Brace yourself broad!"

He held himself up on his elbows on her back, so his hips were suspended in space. He pushed in and out in a steady movement, building up the pressure with each stroke.

His cock was hurting itself, banging into the solid muscular wall of her hymen.

His buttocks tensed. He hurled himself forward with every ounce of his strength.

She gave. He crashed through her maidenhead. Her cherry was popped!

She popped with it! She bolted forward and reared up in the air. She was shaking all over like a bucking bronco and trying to shake Spence off her back.

He clung to the hollow behind her ribs, just before her haunches, and dug his knees in around her thighs.

When her moo and bellow died down, so did her struggle. She kept walking and looking over her shoulder at him. Her big cow eyes were wide with fear, and her tail kept trying to thrash about under Spence's belly.

"Daisy, babe, I got you now," Spence told her.

Her bucking and walking was giving Spence a delicious feeling. Her big cow cunt was all around his cock now, massaging it and caressing it. Her great slimy sides of pink cunt meat were moving all over his shaft like hot wet glaciers.

Spence's whole body was electrified. Now that her motion had slowed to a walk, he began pumping in and out with his own massive meat.

His pants were off, his buttocks bare. His ass was on top of hers, the round white hairy cheeks of his buttocks rocking up and down in the morning sunlight.

Swede, meanwhile, had just come over the top of the next hill. He was tired and irritable from all the anger he was sitting on, and from sitting on top of his tractor in the hot sun for several hours now. The cart behind him was full of heavy wet clover. It bucked from side to side, and threatened to turn over when its wheels passed over some of the deeper ruts.

Swede's restlessly scanning eyes caught a glint of white flesh rising and falling in the next field.

"That damn Spence. Always fucking around! I do all the work around this place. I'd like to drive over there and run him over right now!"

The usually silent Swede was beside himself. His long, slender cock was getting hard as a rock.

He leapt off his tractor and began running over to where Spence was busily fucking the cow.

He stopped at the fence. Two feet away from his face Spence's hairy white asshole was pumping up and down over Daisy's back.

Swede's thin lips got thinner and formed into a sneer. His eyes hardened.

"I'll get you, you bastard. I'll show you for once!" he muttered into Spence's buttocks.

He dropped his trousers and climbed up on the wooden rail fence.

He stood on top poised like a diver.

His cock stood out like a thin red spike, primed to go into its target.

Swede jumped, and landed on Spence's back. He groped and found the hole he was looking for.

Spence had been panting and sweating away, glorying in his fuck and feeling his innards rising to a climax. He had seen Swede coming from a distance, but had figured that his uptight boss would keep out of the way long enough for him to be able to get his rocks off.

Spence felt Swede land on his back, but his own grip was tight enough that he didn't fall from Daisy's back. He was afraid of being pummeled but he was so hot he didn't care about anything else except finishing his fuck.

Now, he felt a tiny balled fist pressing into the cheek of his buttock. Then a finger found his asshole and plunged in.

Spence liked it. He'd never been cornholed before, he'd been unable to ask anyone to do it to him. Now it was happening without him ever having to ask.

Spence pushed his ass back onto the finger. A current was flowing through him, from the finger to his asshole, through his hips to his cock to the cow's cunt.

Spence kept fucking. The finger withdrew. Now a big pole came, pushing its way into the crease of his buttocks.

Slam! The thing was in him. Cock! Up his own asshole! For the first time. It hurt him, but he enjoyed it. He felt more whole and full than he ever had before.

He wondered if he was queer. A fairy, a pansy. Then he shrugged his hips and got that delicious cock further up inside him.

"Take it, take it!" Swede grunted. "Take every fucking inch of my shaft you lazy bastard!"

"I will," Spence was surprised to hear himself say. "Give it all to me!"

Swede was enjoying it too. The nude body of Mary that morning flashed through his mind, and the feel of the cow's udders when he'd been feeling her up. Connie, too her lush overripe body, begging to be fucked, floated before his eyes. He was doing all the fucking now that he had never allowed himself to do before.

Asshole. It felt different to Swede's cock than cunt ever had. It was tighter, and that made it better fucking.

Swede rammed his cock in every bit of the way. He felt his balls slap against Spence's ass. He reached up under the man's shirt and caressed his sides. He dug his fingers into lean ribs and clutched the man's back to his own front.

When he lost his hold, there he went up to Spence's nipples. They were tight, hard, and tiny, so different from a woman's. He enjoyed them, and discovered that he was able to bring them up even higher.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.