Animal Partners - Cover

Animal Partners

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Living on the farm provides interesting opportunities for experimentation with animals.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mary finished smoothing the quilt and straightened up. She looked around the room and then went into the bathroom. As she passed the full-length mirror, she paused and brushed her black hair back from her forehead. Mary looked closely at her face. It was beginning to sag and look fleshy. In her mind's eye, she saw Connie's young face and felt a pang of jealousy. She heard noises downstairs and grimaced. She recognized the heavy clomping of Swede's boots and dreaded him coming upstairs for their ritual late afternoon fuck.

A long time ago, Mary had realized that she didn't like fucking that much; she came most of the time but it was more an act of will than one of pleasure. And the way Swede plowed into her was like an endurance test.

She heard his footsteps on the stairs and then him clomping down the hall towards their room. She came out of the bathroom just as he came into the room.

Swede gave her a funny smile.

"Hello," Mary said curtly.

Swede nodded.

He kicked the door shut with his foot and then began moving toward her.

"What a fucking animal," thought Mary with disgust.

She noted that he had a special gleam in his eye today, probably from watching some of the animals going at each other. Mary's cunt contracted just thinking about the animals.

Mary closed her eyes for a moment and then felt Swede's long fingers toying with the buttons on the front of her dress.

She heaved a heavy sigh and let the fullness of her large breasts fill his hand. He squeezed her full globes.

Swede's cock was still tingling from the action with Connie in the barn, but it was now rising again, the blow job had been nice, but what he wanted was to sink his dork into the soft meat between a woman's thighs. To him it didn't matter whose meat it was.

He began to unbutton Mary's dress.

In a few minutes, he had stripped her down to her waist and now stood back to look at his handwork and let Mary start undressing him. All part of the ritual, that had once been exciting and now was more of a pattern.

Mary felt her boobs hanging down on her chest and reached up to fondle them a little, she knew Swede liked this and it was one of the few things about fucking him that she did too.

Then she moved toward him and began to unbuckle his overalls. She could smell the strong odor of animals and sweat, a combination that had turned her on from the very beginning.

She moved closer to him and pressed her half-naked body up against him.

His thick dork stuck into her belly and she moved against it.

"Oh, Mary, that feels so good, I'm hungry for you," Swede crooned.

"I'm so glad you want me honey, cause I want you too."

Swede held her close, it was true they didn't have much, but they did love each other and even though there was a lot of disappointment, they still clung to each other.

Mary kissed his neck and put her arms around his shoulders.

"Let's race each other and see who can get into bed the quickest," suggested Swede.

Mary smiled gratefully, this was something new and maybe today would be different.

Swede began stripping himself. Out of the corner of her eye, Mary saw his blood engorged prick struggle free of his underclothing and bob out in front of him.

She wondered how long it would take him to shoot his wad today.

The sheets felt cold against her skin as she slid across them.

"Beat you," she laughed.

Swede turned and moved slowly toward the bed.

"Get those legs open gal, give your old man a show!"

Mary inched her knees apart and let Swede view the full expanse of her pussy.

Swede licked his lips and touched his pole.

"Make yourself ready for me honey," he demanded.

Mary obediently reached down and parted the hairy lips of her cunt. Her large clitoris stuck out between the pink lips and she covered it with her middle finger.

Swede stood at the foot of the bed and stroked his rod. He wanted to sink his whole shaft into her right away.

Mary began slowly to jerk herself off as she watched Swede fondle his cock. If he'd only let her go all the way the one time by herself then maybe she wouldn't mind fucking so much.

"Are you ready, baby?"

"Yes, honey, I'm ready," Mary sighed.

Mary felt the bed sag under his weight and then she felt her thighs being drawn apart and his almost hairless thighs touching hers.

She reached down and took hold of his rod.

She positioned him against her hole and then pushed.

His long shaft slid into her.

She remained still and waited.

Swede lay there for a moment and then began the slow climb.

He pulled out of her a little and then let his pole slide into her again.

Mary buried her face in his shoulder and then wrapped her legs around him. His heavy breath rushed past her ears.

In and out, in and out, Swede's pole slid into her cavern. His hips rose and fell in time to his own rhythm and he thought of Connie and how his cock had felt when her lovely mouth had surrounded it.

He was with Connie and it was her beautiful body that he was fucking.

She was begging for more.

Mary's coughing brought him back to reality, but only briefly.

He shifted his weight and then returned to his fantasy about Connie.

Mary lay there and waited for the end to come. Every now and then she would move, but her heart wasn't in it.

Swede continued to plunge his spear into her.

His motions suddenly got more frantic, his long thrusts became short and jerky, less controlled.

"Ouh! I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Mary held on to him tighter and then as he stiffened she felt his cock begin to pulse inside her.

She waited until the flood was over before relaxing.

Swede let his whole weight rest on her for a moment and then he rolled off. He didn't know if she'd come or not. Mary was funny like that, she didn't come every time, but she'd learned to accept that as just part of her. It had long ago ceased to bother him.

He held her in his arms for a moment and then he got up.

Their silence spoke more clearly than words.

Mary watched Swede get dressed again with sadness and resignation.

"Well," he said zipping up his overalls, "I'll be in for dinner in a few hours."

Mary smiled at him.

And then he was gone. She heard him clomping down the hall and then down the steps and then finally the screen door shut, and she was alone in the house again.

She lay quietly on the bed and felt his juices oozing out of her and down the crack of her ass.

She closed her eyes and tried to drift off to sleep but she couldn't.

She wanted to scream and cry and laugh all at the same time. And could do none of them.

A cold wet nose touched the bottom of her feet.

She started and looked down.

Bing, the big old collie was nuzzling her foot.

"Hello, baby," she sighed softly.

She patted the bed next to her and the old dog jumped up and lay down beside her.

She reached over and absently patted his head.

He snuggled closer to her.

Mary found herself liking the feel of his fur against her naked body, but she also felt guilty about it. After all, Bing wasn't a man he was a dog.

But as she lay there and held the old dog in her arms she slowly realized that her cunt was beginning to tingle.

Bing had rested his head on her ample boobs and she felt her nipples tightening and standing up with a newfound passion.

She kept telling herself over and over again that this feeling would never have happened if Swede understood her better, but deep inside she didn't believe it.

She got up and walked across the room.

Bing lay there on the bed watching her.

"I'm turned on to the dog," she said aloud in amazement.

Bing whimpered a response.

With childlike innocence Mary got back on the bed and held Bing in her arms. His back legs pushed against her thighs, and his wet nose buried itself between the mounds of her breasts.

Very slowly she opened her legs.

The smell of Swede's cum mixed with her own smell attracted Bing. He raised his body and began sniffing.

Mary closed her legs and then opened them again.

Bing's nose got closer and closer to her cunt.

Mary began to tremble.

One of his large paws shot out across her belly and his whiskers brushed against the hair of Mary's pussy.

Mary groaned.

She hadn't been this turned on in years and it felt damn good.

She felt Bing's nose against her thigh and then his long bushy tail brushed against her face.

Mary spread her legs wider and let Bing have full access to her cunt.

She felt dirty and naughty and totally abandoned with the dog.

She imagined Bing's furry body hovering over hers and his dog prick sliding into her just as Swede's had done.

At the thought of Swede, she laughed out loud. What would he think if he knew she was lying in their bed thinking about making it with their dog?

As Bing's nose touched the moist inner lips of her exposed pussy, she stopped laughing.

Bing pushed up against her clit and Mary groaned.

The dog shifted his weight and came to rest between her legs.

"Lick me with that big doggy tongue of yours," she sighed.

Bing was slowly exploring all the folds of her pussy with his nose and then his tongue darted out and swiped at the full length of her engorged canal.

"Ooo!"

Mary hunched her belly and pushed herself against the dog's coarse tongue.

Shivers of delight darted through her body. She was being brought to life by the dog's attention. And she loved it.

She reached down and pulled the lips of her cunt apart, now she was totally open to him.

Bing began to lick her madly.

His long tongue swept up and down her crack and she lifted off the bed a little to give him access to her asshole.

He followed the curve of her body as far as he could and then went back up to the top of her crack and began worrying the little button that rested high in the folds of her cunt.

Mary began to writhe with the sensations that Bing was causing. Nothing had ever turned her on this much before. Not even the first time she had fucked.

She could feel Bing's furry body stretched out between her legs and she started to run her feet up and down his broad back.

"Make me come, Bing! Make me come with that tongue of yours!" she crooned.

Her hands came up to her boobs and began to play with the nipples. They were so hard and full. Her whole body was shaking and sweating.

Bing kept ravaging her cunt and her ass was resting on his front paws.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.