Animal Partners - Cover

Animal Partners

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Living on the farm provides interesting opportunities for experimentation with animals.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mary stood at the entrance of the barn in amazement and stared at the harness that Spence had told her about.

It looked like some medieval contraption for torture.

But she was also excited by it.

She heard the stallion pounding his feet in his stall. She walked over and looked at him. She had been fascinated by his cock from the first time she had seen it and now she had a chance to sample it for herself, if Spence was telling her the truth.

She hoped she could take the full length of his cock, and that she wouldn't have anything happen to her from fucking the stallion.

She was scared, enough almost to give up the whole idea.

Spence walked into the barn.

He'd been drinking, she could tell.

"I'm glad to see that you didn't chicken out, baby."

Right then, she didn't trust Spence very much and she disliked the way he was talking to her and making her feel like she had to go through with it whether she wanted to or not.

His attitude toward her frightened her.

"I'm scared, Spence," she said.

"Look babe, there's nothing to be afraid of if you just do what I tell you. You want that big cock up your cunt, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, but I'm afraid of it."

Spence walked over to her and put his arms around her. She cuddled up to him and held him, tight.

"Look, Connie and Swede will be here in a minute, they won't let anything happen to you, you can trust us babe."

Mary nodded and sank down into the hay and waited for the others to arrive.

Things had changed so much in the last few weeks. Things that she'd never even dreamed of she was now actually doing.

And now she was worried that she might be going too far to try and have the stallion fuck her.

But on the other hand, she was sure that Swede wouldn't let anything happen to her.

And she did want to try it. So what the hell? She watched Spence as he prepared the harness. Fucked by the stallion! That huge cock going into her cunt!

She began to tremble just thinking about it.

Connie stuck her head in the door and smiled at her.

"Today's the big day, right?"

Mary nodded.

They'd been talking about this for weeks and now it was going to happen.

Connie came into the barn and Swede followed her.

The stallion was stamping in the next stall.

Mary looked in that direction, frightened.

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea after all, Swede."

"I think you ought to try it, I know you want to and now is the best time I can think of."

Mary nodded.

She had been right, there was no turning back.

Connie came toward her and held her.

Spence called from the stallion's stable that Mary ought to get ready.

Connie helped her take her clothes off and then Spence led the horse in by a rope.

Swede held the stallion while Connie and Spence helped Mary get into the harness.

It was made of leather and rope.

Spence took Mary's arms and put them through the leather hoops. Then he took the torso support and buckled it around her waist.

She would be fully supported, and probably quite comfortable during the fuck.

Finally, the ankle straps had to be fastened.

Connie and Spence together tied her legs into the holders and then Spence went over to the wall and began to pull the harness up by a system of pulleys.

This was a special thrill for Spence. It was the first time that a human had been in the harness, and for such an occasion as being fucked by the stallion.

He looked over at the horse and wondered if Mary could take the large whang on him. He remembered how spacious her cunt was for his ten inches, but almost two and a half feet was another matter entirely.

Swede led the stallion in behind Mary and then Spence took over the animal.

Swede went around so that he was in front of Mary and Connie settled down in the hay to watch.

She stripped off her jeans so that she could jerk off when the action began.

The stallion snorted and then began to sniff at Mary's stretched cunt.

Mary was aroused, just being in the harness was enough to turn her on, then having the horse behind her, even if nothing happened, it was a thrill she soon wouldn't forget.

Spence worked his fingers into her hanging cunt.

Mary's juices began to flow immediately.

Spence got almost his whole hand into her and when he was finished, Mary was panting and her cunt was so open that if she could take the stallion at all, it would certainly be now.

Spence led the horse into position.

He braced the stallion's hoofs on two platforms constructed especially for this fuck.

The stallion's powerful cock was standing straight out, and was as hard as it could be.

Connie gasped when she saw it, and seriously doubted if Mary was going to be able to take it.

She would soon find out.

Swede played with Mary's boobs, and talked softly to her.

Spence took the giant rod of the animal and placed it at the entrance of Mary's cunt.

The room was nothing but tension for that minute.

Then the stallion bucked his haunches.

Mary let out an earsplitting scream.

Connie became afraid.

Spence held onto the horse more tightly than he had before and Swede tried to deal with Mary.

The stallion snorted again, and pushed himself further into her.

Mary felt like she was being torn apart. Her legs were stretched and her cunt felt like it had been ripped apart all the way up to her stomach.

She twisted and tried to get away from the prong that was tearing her apart, but it was firmly imbedded in her and she had no choice about the matter.

Almost four inches of cock had gone into her.

Spence kept the horse there for a while and gave Mary a chance to get used to having the prick in her before he let the horse move any further.

Mary began to quiet down and she smiled at Swede.

"I'm all right," she gulped.

Then Spence began to let the horse move.

Very slowly he loosened the hold he had and let the stallion hunch and try to get more of his cock inside of her.

About two more inches slipped in.

Mary screamed again and Spence tightened his hold.

The stallion whinnied and stamped his hind foot.

Mary again quieted down and Spence gave the horse more room.

Another inch, at least sunk in to Mary's cunt and this time there was no sound, she had blacked out for the moment.

"Stop, Spence, stop!" screamed Swede.

Spence backed the horse up and Swede tried to revive Mary.

It took a few minutes, but she finally came around.

"Do you want to stop?" Swede asked.

Mary shook her head.

"Not yet it's beginning to feel better."

The stallion was getting impatient. It was harder for Spence to hold on to him.

The horse had fallen into a fucking pattern of his own. With less than half of his cock in, he began lunging in and out of her cunt.

"Is she all right?" called Spence.

"Yes, it's all right," Swede answered when he saw the look of ecstasy building on Mary's face.

Now that the danger was past, Connie was able to get some enjoyment of the scene before her.

She could see most of the stallion's prick and better still she could see it very clearly as it moved in and out of Mary's bleeding cunt.

Her hand found its way down to her fleecy crotch and she began to massage her clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.