Animal Partners - Cover

Animal Partners

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Living on the farm provides interesting opportunities for experimentation with animals.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Spence grunted and lay back in the straw; noon had come, noon on a sweltering July day, and now time had come to rest and enjoy himself.

Enjoy himself. Spence grinned. He slid back his pants and his half-erect cock lifted itself slowly and lazily up in the air.

His eyes searched the area but found nothing moving except the sheep in the center and one stray chicken. Spence was in the center of a quadrangle formed by a red barn, a weather-beaten blue stable, and two gray sheds. Farmer Swede, who owned all this, was too dumb to get in out of the noon sun, he was out mending fences, so Spence knew that if anyone walked in on him now it would be one of the two dames; Mary or Connie.

Connie was the one he wanted. Spence let his eyes roam over the dark insides of the stables, searching for the flash of her long blonde hair, as his fingers began to glide over the swollen knob of his cock. Connie at seventeen was voluptuous, blonde, and wore almost nothing around the place. She was Mary's younger sister by seven years and, since Mary was married to Swede, Spence knew that he himself was the only target left for her lusts.

She'd be coming to him soon, Spence knew. And for the meantime, Spence got up, stroking his cock and shaking his head. You don't just go walking into the house of two women who are your employers with your own hardon sticking on and then prong one. No; Connie was jailbait. Let her be the one to start it.

"Susie! Cum'ere! I'm taking you today."

Spence rubbed his spit into the red glans of his prick as he approached the trim ewe, grazing peacefully with her tiny lamb. Susie was coffeecolored with black markings on her face and hooves. She was a spunky one when she didn't feel like fucking, but Spence was confident he could fix that.

Without warning, he grabbed her two hind feet and slid her delicate, tapering hooves into the front of his boots. That was pleasure, feeling his fingers sinking through her wool onto slender, muscular thighs beneath. Her taut tendons and light bones gave him something solid to hang on to.

She was in position now. He parted her woolly buttocks to expose her cunt. Though it was no longer mating season, he was disappointed to find that her twat was neither bloody nor inflamed. He dug in his horned thumb until the ewe jumped. He had found her clit. Now the calloused pad of his finger rotated his small piece of flesh until he thought he felt it harden.

"Bahhhh, bahhh!" she let out and began to struggle.

Her struggles aroused him further. He closed his thumb and forefinger over the lips of her twat, and found them thickening with blood. He pulled them back to expose the gray flesh which the pink had been concealing. Spence, the hired man, knew from experience that the gray membranes would be the tightest and juiciest as his cock forced them back.

He waded into her now. The flaring tip of his cock was pressing up against the sheep's cunt now. She was tight and the delicate tip of his cock registered the pain of entry.

He shifted to get a better position and the rank musk of her urine and shit drifted up to his nostrils, turning him on further. He grabbed her thighs and forced her back onto his mighty meat.

"That's it, baby!" he chuckled as she twisted and turned on his spit. She was doing all the work, it was better than a blowjob.

Hey! Was that the glint of sunlight or blonde hair disappearing behind the shed?

Was it his imagination again? That damn girl was with him day and night! Spence leaned over and grabbed the sheep by her woolly shoulders and laid his cheek on her neck. Susie was all he had just then, and he wanted to enjoy her all he could.

Her turning had slowed now, as she got used to feeling his prong way up in her intestines. In response, Spence began his own pumping, burying his shaft deep in her woolly buttocks. He knew he was hot and primed and wouldn't take too long now.

"Hold on, Susie Q., I'm on my way," he reassured her. With repeated fuckings he had come to feel something like love for this animal, and while he gloated in the pain that he caused her at a time like this, he also cared for her in the absentminded way a millionaire might think of a mistress he had set up then taken for granted.

He felt his pelvis leap forward under its own steam now.

His cock felt smaller now, and it was moving forward fast and automatically like a dart or a sewing machine needle. Every few strokes he moved to a new angle and got new sensations on the head of his dork. The feeling of being a piston and of balls slapping on wool remained constant.

"Susie, that's it! Thatta' girl!"

The sheep kept backing up into him now. Her cunt grabbed his cock and squeezed and held his entire shaft. Why weren't women ever so simple and understanding and cooperative?

Spence felt his whole body rock back and forth with his thrusts now. Tingling was going on at the head of his cock, passing into his belly, and into his fingertips.

"Now, little Susie, if you care!" he told her sadly.

He bucked a final time. His knob grew huge in her cunt. He felt suspended in space for a moment, then shot his wad. His gism filled her twat.

His cock shrank even before the final pulsating came. He wrapped his dwindling meat sadly in his faded red bandanna.

"Thanks, Susie," Spence muttered brokenly. He petted the ewe on the head. She looked back up at him and bleated.

Over at the water pump, Spence passed the harness that he held the different animals in when he fucked them. He didn't need it for Susie, and she was the only one. When you got a writhing cow, driven by its enflamed cunt to buck and kick out her hooves with eight hundred pounds of force behind them, that was a different story.

Spence finished washing off his cock and went back to his own quarters, a grey unpainted wooden cell in a corner of the barn. He took a long swig of whiskey, then flopped down on the bed. As he passed into unconsciousness he was back to his everpresent fantasy of unbuttoning Connie's blouse and implanting wet kisses on the soft golden skin of her belly.


Connie strolled through the sunlight of the quadrangle toward the stable. She was rolling her lush hips and flouncing her full firm tits. The little things she wore over her hips were too scanty to be called hot pants. She wore a rolled up red bandanna over her boobs of flesh that the bandanna only left a slight imprint where the top part of her pink aureole could be seen receding under the red cotton. The bandanna ended on the sides of her tits, and a string did the rest of the work for the improvised halter leaving the rest of her full, bouncing globes in plain sight.

Her long blonde hair was spread across her shoulders. All her skin was golden with the flesh pushing out in just the right places. At seventeen, she was full and voluptuous, with an over-ripeness of flesh at the beginning of her ass, the plateau of her belly just below the button, and at the inside of the upper part of her thighs.

Connie peered into the darkness of the stables; in fact, she went in and checked out stall after stall. But Spence was nowhere to be found.

Connie was a virgin. She looked sexy, talked sexy, and acted sexy, but underneath she was still a scared little girl.

Her passions were rising up in her. Sometimes she was afraid that she was too fat or too awkward with all the sudden growing she was doing. At five feet eight inches she stood taller than many of the other kids her own age, and that made her wonder about herself too.

Connie wanted a man to take her. She wanted to be explored, admired, and loved. She wanted a hot hard red cock stuck up her fuckhole by a man who really valued her. Then she would know for sure that she was a beautiful woman when a man wanted her and showed it.

One man would be the one to discover the delights of her innocent, lush body. Any day now it would happen. Her fires inside her cunt were building up steam incredibly fast. Connie had just stepped onto the roller coaster ride of her passions that we all are on, and each moment her ride was getting faster, dizzier, and more out of control. Connie knew all this, she just hoped she'd be able to name the one who would first explore her. Spence, Spence, she breathed to herself as she walked across the farm.

Spence, Spence, she kept saying as she surveyed the quadrangle sadly, then set out for her accustomed place behind the barn.

She found some loose straw up against the back wall of the barn, and began stomping it down, preparing herself a nest, the way a dog does when he turns and turns on a blanket.

Connie raised her arms to the sweltering July sun and let it take power over her. In a second, her halter and panties were off, revealing her proud young body. The golden tan stretched over every inch of her skin, an indication of how much time she had spent basking out in the sun nude like this.

Her left hand ran down from her bare shoulders over her nipples to her soft belly while her right hand concentrated right at her clit.

Connie lay back heavily on the barn wall with a thump that awakened the occupant inside. As he heard his name being called, he sat up groggily, then put his eye to the crack that ran down the weather-beaten board by his bed.

"Oh Spence, I want you so much," she said, talking to him as she pressed down on her clit and rotated it.

"Spence," she was saying quietly and sadly to herself in a voice that Spence thought might turn to quiet tears any moment as she lay there curled up, naked in the intimate little space she had prepared for herself.

"Spence, you're holding me now; Spence, your arms are pressing into the small of my back; Spence, I can feel your hardon pushing at my cunt... "

She was going on and on. Spence was getting a hard-on listening to her, and he wondered if she had planted herself there deliberately next to his bed. He thought of going to her; he wanted to, but he remembered his earlier vows. As he looked through the crack, all he could see of her was her hair, a bare shoulder, a tit, and a knee.

It was while he was examining her in this way that he became aware of a new presence, possibly before she did, for she kept on babbling, "Spence, now your cock is between my lips."

"Connie, wake up. Swede's here!" Spence hissed. He wasn't able to tell whether Connie heard him or not.

Swede's shadow, stunted in the midday sun, moved in on the spread "V" of Connie's golden legs.

"SWEDE!" Connie cried out, shrinking into a ball of golden flesh.

Swede stood there, swaying uncertainly on long, lean denimed legs. He and Connie shared a fairness of flesh, but where Connie's light complexion blossomed golden in the sun, Swede's skin was a deep pink beneath closely combed almost albino hair. Silver rimmed glasses added to the effect of deep seriousness, even rigidity or pretentiousness.

Swede finally knelt on one knee before her.

"Connie, what's the matter? Are you sick girl?"

He stroked her bare shoulder reassuringly ever as his perpetually lined forehead deepened into a frown.

Connie huddled there, her senses enflamed by her nudity, her masturbating, her erotic fantasies, and the sun. His sudden presence had been a shock to her system, but in her present aroused state she was able to get a new awareness of Swede.

He was hot for her! She knew it, beneath his show of concern and his frequent absentminded disapproval of her. And, she thought, he was quite good looking right now, and cute in his shyness and show of concern. When she thought of Spence, her whole system opened like a flower opening its, petals to the morning sun; with Swede, she enjoyed keeping herself sheltered, from his sun, but she'd reach out her hand to test its rays.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.