Ascension of the Alpha Male - Cover

Ascension of the Alpha Male

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Dale's life had been trashed by his bitch of an Ex-wife. Things seemed to go from bad to worse. Then one day a letter comes that signals a change in Dale's luck! He gets a new chance in life. So hang on for a wild ride full of sex, intrigue, and the joys of life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Violence  

Even with it being quite late, the two women were in a very amorous mood. From his earlier questioning of Tina, Dale knew that she was between jobs and didn't really need to be anywhere in the morning and since Louisa didn't need to be at work until two in the afternoon, he decided to let them have their way with him. In addition to the shower and bathing facilities in the courtyard off of the master bedroom, there was also a rather lavish master bath. The two women each did a sexy striptease for Dale's pleasure and then worked together to remove his own clothes. Once he was down to his birthday suit, the guided him into the shower for a very sensual three way shower and grope session.

After the shower they led Dale back to the large king size bed and had him lay on his back with the upper half of his body on the bed, his feet on the floor, and his ass positioned right at the edge. Then Louisa crawled between his legs and began to tongue his balls and anus while Tina began to slowly and thoroughly swallow his cock deep into her throat. Dale just lay there enjoying the incredible sensations the two beauties were giving him. Soon enough the oral stimulation had the desired result with the two women sharing the resulting cum feast.

While Tina kept Dale pleasantly occupied, Louisa grabbed her toiletries bag and went back into the master bedroom. She lubed up her ass with the lubricant she had purposely packed in her bag. After she was finished Louisa went got back onto the bed with her head down on a pillow and her ass pointed up in the air in clear invitation. "Master," she said in a throaty voice, "my ass is yours. Please use it for your pleasure."

"Thank you my beautiful Louisa! Have you ever had anal sex before?" Dale asked.

"No; but I want to give all of myself to you. I've heard that it can be enjoyable with the right person; but your enjoyment is more important to me even if it hurts a bit," she replied.

"Do you have any lubricant I can use on my cock to make things a bit easier?"

"Yes; but I left it on the counter in the bathroom," Louisa answered.

Tina was off of the bed like a shot heading towards the bathroom. She came back with the tube of lubricant, squirted some in her hands to warm the lube, and then lovingly and thoroughly spread it over his hard prick. Next she guided his prick into the waiting orifice Louisa had offered for his pleasure.

Truth be told, Dale had only had anal sex with one other woman. It occurred after his divorce, he and a fellow coworker had become a bit involved for a few months. The first time things actually progressed to sex they had no condoms and she wasn't on the pill so she asked him to fuck her in the ass. She had obviously done it that way before and even had a tube of the lube in her purse. That became another enjoyable addition to his sex life until she ended up getting promoted and moving to Washington State.

Now this beautiful golden haired vision of loveliness was giving him the chance of partaking of this pleasure with her. He took his time being gentle but firm as he pressed the head of his dick against her asshole. She bit down on the pillow a bit as his dick began to burrow push its way past the ring of muscle guarding that entrance. As soon as the head popped past the anal ring, Dale stopped moving for a minute or so to give her body a chance to adjust. He knew that if he was careful and waited a little, the bit of pain she was feeling would gradually turn to pleasure. He caressed her skin and told her how beautiful she was as he waited. Then after he saw the expression on her face had eased, he slowly began to push more of his cock into her tight anal sheath. Gradually his prick began to bury itself until finally his pubic bone was pressed tight against her ass. Next he began a very slow paced fucking motion gradually pulling back about four or five inches and then moving forwards again.

"Oh! That's starting to feel so good Master! Fuck your slave girl's ass Master! Faster! Faster!" she urged him on with her hot talk.

Dale was hugging her to him as he thrust harder and faster within her anal passage. His other hand was busy frigging her clit and occasionally pulling and gently twisting one of her extended nipples. She hit her orgasmic peak when she felt the heat of his cum fill her ass as he shot load after load. The pair fell forward and Dale rested his weight on her for a moment holding her in a fierce hug. Fairly soon he rolled off of her. Tina went to the bathroom and returned with a wash cloth she had soaked in warm water and a towel. She cleaned up both of them and then turned her oral skills to getting Dale's cock ready for action one more time for the evening.

After he was hard again, she placed a foot on both sides of his hips and slowly sat down while carefully guiding his hard prick into her wet and eager pussy. She told him to just sit still and enjoy the ride and ride him she did. He found it quite enjoyable to watch the bounce of her tits as he felt the wonderful tightness and squeezing action her pussy was providing to pleasure his rod. Eventually she quickened her pace until her hair was flying and the joining of their two bodies was almost a blur. Even though he had cum so many times throughout the evening, it seemed that there was at least one good cum left in him and when it arrived, it was just earth shattering! It was so intense that he nearly passed out with pleasure!

This time it was Louisa who gently cleaned up the other two. When she was through with her loving task, she covered them up and crawled under the covers on Dale's other side. Spooning up against him with her breasts pressed tight against his back and one arm possessively flung over him, she fell asleep listening to the sleeping sounds of her bedmates.

Dale woke up to find himself sandwiched between to sleeping beauties. He found that he held one of Tina's full breasts in his hand. "What a way to wake up!" Dale thought to himself.

_"Vyagar?"_

_"Yes Dale?"_

_"You said you had much of the information I had requested. Would it be possible for you to place it in a format I can access in my PC?"_

_"I think so; but I would need to have your PC here to do that the first time,"_ Vyagar told him.

_"Okay. I'll be ready to visit you in a little bit. Talk to you then."_

_"I will be waiting."_

Dale carefully extracted himself from between his two lovelies and made his way in for his morning toiletries. After his shower, when he looked through the clothing he had available to change into, he realized that his wardrobe was pretty small. It consisted almost entirely of the clothing he had obtained during his stay in Reno. The clothes hamper was overflowing, and the dry cleaning needed to be taken care of as well. Well, it appears that I've found something for the lovely Tina to handle later today.

Dale headed for the den, and wrote a note for the ladies. He let them know that he would be taking them out for brunch around 9:30. It was still pretty early, about 7:15 so he had enough time to get a few things done before they would need to leave. He taped the note to the mirror in the bathroom and set the alarm clock for 8:30 to give the two women enough time to get ready. Then he went back to the den and grabbed his PC. He locked the door to the den so it would be available to him when he wanted to transport back.

_"Vyagar?"_

_"Yes Dale?"_

_"Please transport me to the spacecraft."_

In response to his request he was soon enveloped in the shimmering blue light and then transported to the main deck of the spaceship. He followed Vyagar's instructions and was able to setup his PC so that it was a bit more secure yet open to Vyagar for loading information and other such things.

The information that Vyagar had been able to come up with was quite extensive. He had cross reference everything on the specified individuals that was available on public networks and then also stealthily pillaged the data stores of private networks that had relative information. Altogether it was over fifteen hundred pages of information. Dale was relieved to discover that Vyagar had attempted to provide a summary covering each individual's information for Dale to use as a starting point. The total page count for all of the summaries was less than one hundred and fifty pages. "Well that's a relief!" Dale thought to himself.

Planning to read the information at some later point during the day, Dale asked Vyagar to tell him a bit more about his progress with the satellite network he was deploying. The details were fairly complex; but Dale found that he was able to understand them as Vyagar explained them. One concern he had not asked Vyagar was explained during this session. The satellite was able to "see" inside buildings and structures. When if found an open area within the structure that appeared to connect to most or all of the other open areas, it would beam in a small probe about the size of a bumblebee. The probe used some kind of cloaking technology to remain invisible and undetected. Once the probe had surveyed the area it shot the information back to the satellite where it could be analyzed. The satellite would follow a search pattern through the structure until it found some area where it could beam Dale in without detection. Without detection meant no people were around, no cameras were focused on the area, and no alarm system was actively monitoring the area. Vyagar was outfitting each of the satellites with about a dozen of the small probe devices that it could use simultaneously to search many areas at once until a suitable beam in location was determined.

_"Thank you for your efforts here Vyagar. You are doing an excellent job."_

_"I'm trying my best Dale. Thank you for noticing."_

Dale transported back to the den. He had only been gone for about thirty minutes. When he opened the unlocked the door and opened it he heard the shower in the master bedroom running. Poking his head around the door he saw that Tina and Louisa were both up and getting around. He went back to the den and sat down in the leather recliner with his PC on his lap. Dale knew that Vyagar had been able to dig up all kinds of information on his Ex; but he also knew that he had only asked Vyagar to do so on a whim and that dwelling on her would likely get him in a bad mood. After the evening he had enjoyed the night before, Dale didn't want to spoil his day, so he avoided the sections dealing with Cynthia for the time being.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.