Ascension of the Alpha Male - Cover

Ascension of the Alpha Male

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Dale's life had been trashed by his bitch of an Ex-wife. Things seemed to go from bad to worse. Then one day a letter comes that signals a change in Dale's luck! He gets a new chance in life. So hang on for a wild ride full of sex, intrigue, and the joys of life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Violence  

Even though he touched bases with his powerful AI friend Vyagar everyday, the earlier planning Dale had undertaken now left him with a great deal of personal time for enjoyment. Knowing that Vyagar and his army of AIs were keeping tabs on things and could reach him at anytime gave Dale a great peace of mind.

And as the weeks and months passed many of his plans had begun to gain their own momentum. Mayan Tech, the enormous corporation that Dale had launched in Central America, was in fact making a difference to the stability of the region. The citizens of the countries where the corporate giant had started its' various operations were enjoying the resulting economic rewards. With the elimination of corrupt political control and the opportunity to gain a reasonable amount of return on their efforts, the average citizen had a new level of hope for the future and contentment with their present situation.

As was Dale's plan, Vyagar now began to launch several operations that were similar to Mayan Tech but focused on different technology sectors. Each of these operations was launched in different regions around the globe where crime and rampant political corruption had left the populace in a state of poverty. At the outset of each operation the politicians, major criminals, and corrupt lawyers were first brought under control as they had been in Columbia and Central America before the launch of Mayan Tech. With the success of Mayan Tech's structure and methods as a model, the new launches seemed to be starting on a good foundation.

The President and First Lady initiated the occasional polite contact through the communication pendants that Dale had provided them via the 'Wizard Manix' OAI he had used for the visit to the White House. The Secret Service agents were becoming quite proficient at using the protection pendants they had received and had even tested their protection against machine gun fire with very satisfactory results. No matter how they examined either type of pendant, no one could get the slightest idea of how or why they worked; but of course they still continued to try to figure it out every now and then.

The dragons were regularly out and about running their errands of mercy, rescuing people from earthquakes and other natural disasters, and occasionally intervening to stop some criminal or terrorist act. Other countries around the globe were hoping that the Wizard would befriend them and perhaps put in an appearance as well. Dale did intend to make a 'Wizard' visit to those countries who believed in human rights and the freedom of the individual; but he wanted to wait a bit to do so. For now, the pleasure of spending time with his family was his major concern.


Though every member of his family was special to him, Dale had very special feelings for the five women who were carrying his children within their wombs. All of his family members were able to pursue things they were interested in and still able to stay in touch with Dale no matter where they might be by visiting each other through the network of mirrors, or via the communications crystals the Wizard had provided them with; since this allowed them to stay "close" so to speak, even when apart, Dale decided to take the would be mothers on a short vacation of their own while it was still early enough in their pregnancies for them to enjoy it.

On the morning of their departure Jason, who now had his driver's license, drove the hummer with Rob driving the Jaguar XKR. The two had volunteered to drive Dale, the five expectant mothers, and the four bodacious bodyguards to the airport in Reno. Dale had chartered a jet to fly them to Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. The flight would be quite a long one but the luxury appointments the aircraft featured should make it an enjoyable one.

Dale expected his five lovelies to be all tired out from the day of travel; but they surprised him! Angelina, Louisa, Tina, Maria, and Melody all wanted to go out for an evening of dancing before their pregnancies began to show and their Stallion didn't have it in his heart to disappoint them. Before the evening was out Maria taught them how to Samba and even a little bit of the spicy Salsa dancing. After the heat the dancing brought upon them, Dale took them through several additional hours of the Mambo; of course it was the horizontal variety!

The next morning, the women were quite tired and wanted to sleep in. Leaving the body slaves with instructions to guard and pamper his mates, Dale headed out to the see the sights on the famous beaches of Rio. It seemed that everywhere he would look there were women with their bodies on display. It also seemed that everywhere he went the eyes of all of the women present were on him.

One very beautiful Brazilian bombshell caught his eye. She was about five feet nine inches tall and had her curves in all the right places. Her very youthful face was adorned with lips that seemed to be made for wrapping around a hard thick cock and her butt was just perfect! As she sauntered nearer to his location the effects of his pheromones became more pronounced. The topless goddess moved towards him and fell to her knees without a word. She lay her head in his lap and began to caress his stiffening dick through the material of his swimsuit.

"What is your name?" Dale asked in Portuguese. She told him that her name was Pantera. When he learned that she was only thirteen years old Dale almost tried to send her away; but she begged and pleaded with him not to do it. Still he had her sit on the cabana chair next to his while he exerted the utmost self control to refrain from touching her.

Soon enough Pantera's mother came down the beach looking for her wandering daughter and Dale could tell when she had spotted them by the frown on her face; however, the expression on her face changed gradually from a frown to outright adoration the closer she came to Dale. Once again the powerful pheromones and aura emanating from Dale worked their magic. Soon she was behaving much the way that her daughter had.

When Dale asked the beautiful woman what her name was, she told him that her name was Gabriela. It turned out that Gabriela was a widow. Her husband had been killed several years earlier in an accident at a steel mill leaving Gabriela to raise Pantera by herself. What had started out to be an almost certain sexual encounter gradually changed into a friendly conversation though the erotic undertones still remained in the facial expressions and body language of both Gabriela and Pantera. When Dale asked them if they wanted to join him for lunch Gabriela suddenly seemed somewhat apprehensive. After observing her fidgeting he began to wonder if it wasn't more that she was embarrassed.

"Oh please mamma! Let's eat lunch with Dale! I'm so hungry I could eat a shark!" Pantera pleaded.

"Gabriela," Dale spoke in a gentle voice as he continued looking directly into her eyes, "I really would enjoy having the two of you join me for lunch. Is there some reason you don't want to?"

A single tear streamed slowly down her face as she responded "We'd love to join you but I'm afraid we wouldn't be welcome in most of the restaurants you might want to go to."

"Why wouldn't two such lovely women such as you two be welcome?" Dale asked sincerely surprised at her response.

The tears began to flow in earnest as she told him of her financial hardships since her husband had died. Gabriela had done her best to provide for Pantera but several months ago she had lost her job and recently had been evicted from her apartment. She told Dale that everything that she and Pantera owned was stored in the little gym bag she had been carrying and two boxes a friendly neighbor had agreed to keep for her. "We've nothing suitable to wear Señor Young."

Dale was moved with compassion for the struggling pair. "I don't think that there will be any problem Gabriela. Please trust me on this. Why don't both of you come with me to my hotel suite," Dale said as he gestured to a large luxury hotel farther down the beach, "and we'll get something for you to wear in one of the hotel stores."

Gabriela had been concerned about the welfare of her daughter and herself for so long now and it seemed that there were many who wanted to take advantage of the pair; but somehow she felt the sincerity of this man. She found she believed that he truly wished to help Pantera and herself. "Alright, we accept your kind offer," Gabriela told him as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Thank you Gabriela," Dale said as he slung his beach towel over his shoulder and offered a hand to each of them. With Gabriela on his right and Pantera on his left, Dale led the way to the hotel. On the way he learned that Gabriela had spent her last real, the Brazilian equivalent of the dollar, in the outdoor produce market just yesterday.

"No wonder they are so hungry," Dale thought to himself as he fought to hold his emotions in check. Since he had began Mayan Tech and the other large conglomerates around the globe, Dale had made certain that they were heavily involved in the development of food distribution and poverty reduction projects; but even he couldn't do everything at once Dale told himself as he led the pair past the inquisitive stairs in the lobby and over to the elevator that serviced the penthouse.

Pantera and Gabriela's eyes were darting all over the opulent surroundings they found themselves being led through. When Señor Young led them to the elevator that serviced the penthouse suite they were amazed. The security attendant standing near the elevators quickly recognized Señor Young and punched in the pass code that would send the elevator to the premier luxury suite at the top of the hotel's main tower.

"Vyagar, please find out everything you can about this woman and her daughter as well as their history. Family records, employment history, and anything else you think might be useful. I want the works."

"I'm on it Dale!"

"Thanks."

As they had been walking towards the hotel Dale had used the communications crystal to alert his mates and bodyguards that they would be having company shortly. When the elevator doors opened Gabriela and Pantera found that they were entering directly into the Great room of the penthouse suite. One of the walls of the large room was mostly glass and offered a staggering view of the beautiful Sugar Loaf mount rising some 887 feet above the surf below. Pantera seemed drawn to the view and as she approached the glass she was able to see portions of Botafogo Bay, the Yacht Club, and the Copacabana beach. She motioned her mother over to the window and began to speak in rapid fire Portuguese as she pointed out various things she recognized.

When the excited pair turned around they discovered they had quite an audience. Dale introduced the pair to Angelina, Melody, Tina, Louisa, Maria, Patricia, Estelle, Bridgette, and Mayling. Conversing via communication crystal, Dale brought his family and servants up-to-date concerning the mother and daughter pair now in their company. Maria began to talk with them in Spanish and made them feel quite welcome. She glossed over the fact that they didn't have adequate clothing by pointing out that they probably hadn't planned on going to a restaurant when they headed for the beach and asking if they wouldn't like to see if they could fit into any clothing here in the suite.

As he realized that a little hen party was about to start, Dale made a well timed exit to his room where he donned a nice polo shirt and shorts along with a pair of sandals.

About an hour later, the women were finally ready to go. Dale asked Pantera to recommend a place and her mother watched her daughter with interest to see what she might suggest. Pantera wanted to know if everyone was amenable to seafood. After finding that they were, she suggested a restaurant that served a variety of fish, tropical fruits, and a one-pot meal known as Caruru do Par. Caruru do Par turned out to be a mix of dried shrimp, okra, onion, tomato, cilantro, and something called dendÍ oil. Trying new cuisines had almost become the norm for House Manix so Dale and the women with him tried a little of everything with each person finding something they were able to enjoy.

Pantera was really quite hungry as was her mother; but they controlled themselves not wanting to embarrass their kind host. Dale wanted to make certain that Gabriela and Pantera knew that more meals would be coming for them. Eventually he hit upon a tactful way to do so.

"Gabriela, would it be possible for us to hire both you and your lovely daughter to act as our tour guides for the remainder of our stay?" Dale inquired.

Angelina sensed what he was up to and joined in, "Oh yes! That's a wonderful idea. There's so much to see and we hardly know where to begin. It would be so helpful to us if you could find the time to do it. Please say yes!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.