Ascension of the Alpha Male - Cover

Ascension of the Alpha Male

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Dale's life had been trashed by his bitch of an Ex-wife. Things seemed to go from bad to worse. Then one day a letter comes that signals a change in Dale's luck! He gets a new chance in life. So hang on for a wild ride full of sex, intrigue, and the joys of life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Violence  

From the shadows of the doorway, Dale looked into the candlelit room and gazed upon the beauty of the young goddess like creature who adorned his bed. The other women in his household had done their best to prepare her for her entry into womanhood. Angelina and Louisa had grown especially close to Lizzy seeing her as a younger sister, while Georgette had accepted her completely treating her as if she were another daughter. It seemed that each of the women he considered to be a part of his family had drawn quite close to one another exhibiting almost no jealousy of any kind.

As he looked upon Lizzy's beautiful form he thought again how lucky he was to be able to know her and the other women who were now a part of his life. Here she was on the border between childhood and adulthood honoring him with the request to initiate her completely into the wonderful world of sexual love. Dale felt deeply honored to know that she trusted him to be the one to take her virginity. He thought of her mother's dreams for Lizzy and the charge that her father had laid upon him during the last moments of his life. All of the women he had invited into his household had become significant to him in some way or another; but with Lizzy there was a particularly strong connection and great affection that he felt he would never be able to adequately express with words alone.

Dale moved into the soft light of the bedroom and smiled at Lizzy. She saw her angel's face and a broad smile spread across her own. There was no sense of dread in her mind; there was only excitement, passion, and longing. This was the way Lizzy had envisioned things from the moment her young heart realized the truth - she was hopelessly head over heals in love with him. His strong body moved with catlike grace towards her. Dale lay next to her and drew her into his embrace kissing her with great passion. Lizzy returned his kisses with a fiery ardor equal to his own. For her, at that moment, nothing else existed in the universe other than the spark of love being shared between them. With gentle caresses and soft touches of love Dale played her young body like the exquisite instrument he knew it to be exciting her breasts, nipples, and clit with alternating touches as their kiss went on and on.

Lizzy tried to follow him as he pulled his face away and began to gently kiss and lick his way down her neck to her firm young breasts. He made passionate love to her beautiful breasts almost bringing her to an orgasm and then letting her cool down just a bit. Once again he moved down in a trail of kisses and licks to her fully excited pussy. With the patience and confidence of experience and the joy of bringing fulfillment to one's partner, Dale brought her one exquisite sensation after another. Finally, when he knew she was right at the edge and her pleas begged him to enter her, Dale moved to a kneeling position between her firm thighs and pushed his powerful cock into the tight portal of her womanhood. Her body was so filled with endorphins from his oral ministrations that she hardly felt any pain when his large phallus pierced her hymen removing her cherry forever.

"So this is what it feels like!" Lizzy thought as she felt yet another level of exquisite and intense sensations. The young woman had experienced the pleasure of masturbation and oral sex and knew what an orgasm was; but the powerful orgasm that descended on her now was more intense and pleasurable than anything she had yet experienced. "No wonder they call it the 'Little Death'," she would later muse, "It was so intensely satisfying and long that you'd be happy if your last moment in life was like that." Her lover's cock was long enough to reach places Lizzy had never known she had and her vocal screams of pleasure filled the air delighting those who desired her happiness. The stamina of her chosen lover was such that he literally wore her out with pleasure finally shooting one powerful jet of cum into her pussy after another as she reached a final orgasm so strong she lost consciousness from the shear magnitude of it all.

When she woke up Lizzy found herself in the warm embrace of her angel, her friend, guardian, lifetime companion, and chosen lover. The sense of complete satisfaction and rightness of the whole situation filled her with happiness unlike anything she had felt before. "I'm a woman and my angel is the one who made me one!" Lizzy whispered as she caressed his strong and handsome face.

"Yes you are my little darling and you'll always be welcome right where you are now," he told her just before she fell back asleep.


Dale came out of a deep slumber in the darkest part of the night not quite certain what had awakened him. Two of the king size beds had been pushed together in his suite and he was surrounded by beautiful and warm female bodies. As his companions slept soundly he carefully extracted himself from their arms and legs and crawled off of the bed. He cautiously began to move through the large suite hoping to find everything okay; but very uncertain about what had awakened him.

He walked towards the fountain that was placed under the domed skylight at the center of the large living room thinking that maybe the sound of the water had awakened him. "No, that isn't it," he muttered.

"Vyagar, is everything okay here?" Dale asked. " I'm wide awake and I don't know why."

"I'm afraid the interruption is my fault and I'm sorry to have awakened you in the middle of your rest Dale; but I've uncovered something that I believe you would want to know. I thought of letting it wait until morning; but other factors have forced my decision and I realized I should tell you immediately," his AI friend informed him.

"What is it?"

"Well, as part of protecting you and your family, I send probes ahead of you to the various places you have indicated that you may visit. I also try to monitor any people you tell me you are about to visit. When I went to check up on Ms. Castello I discovered that she has been undergoing a great deal of trauma and hardship over the past few days," Vyagar told him.

"What has happened?" Dale inquired.

Vyagar showed Dale multiple Holographic clips showing a very distressed Maria, a concerned physician talking with what appeared to be some sort of security guard, and finally Maria standing naked in the moonlight with tears running down her otherwise beautiful face. Like Enrique, Dale found her sorrow and anguish put a damper on his bodies natural reaction to her naked beauty.

"So you don't know exactly what kind of trouble she is in?" Dale asked.

"Not precisely; but I'm still trying to find out more even as we talk. I awakened you because several armed men are trying to penetrate the defenses that have been put in place to protect Ms. Castello, and I thought that you would want to know about it and determine what kind of action you would like to take. You have given me some direction in these matters regarding your family and members of your household. Ms. Castello is not covered by any of your guidelines; but somehow telling you about it seems like a good idea to me," Vyagar concluded.

"Yes, I'm glad you have awakened me to tell me of her danger. How many assassins are there?"

"My probes have detected at least four, though there may be more."

"Fang!" Dale called out using his crystal.

"Yes Master?" came the immediate reply.

"Are you free to come to me now?" Dale asked.

His request was answered by the pale blue shimmering light and then the form of the great wolf appearing nearby.

"Thank you for coming Fang. Vyagar has informed me that one of the people I had intended to visit with on my vacation down here is in danger," Dale told him making sure to keep Vyagar in the communication channel as well. "I wish to protect her. I would like for you to accompany me, along with four of the slaves. We will leave the rest here to aid Rob in the protection of my family. Vyagar, is Maria in immediate danger?" Dale inquired.

"I believe that it will be sometime yet before her would be attackers are able to get near her position. They are outnumbered somewhat and trying to keep their presence undetected by her security team and this slows them down somewhat."

Dale ran to the room that Rob and Georgette were staying in and gently shook Rob's shoulder bringing him to wakefulness. Quickly ducking to avoid the blow aimed at him, Dale backed away while whispering "It's me Rob! Get your ass in gear and meet me out at the fountain now!"

Rob was able to quickly extract himself from the bed without disturbing Georgette and quickly followed Dale stammering his apologies along the way.

"Rob, would you please stop apologizing for having the defensive skills and reflexes I value. I already know you weren't trying to attack me," Dale said in a calm voice. "I needed to let you know that I will be borrowing four members of your security team to accompany me on an impromptu mission. I have some wizard business to attend to."

"How can I help you with wizard business?" Rob asked with a very confused look on his face.

"By staying here to keep a watch on our family members of course. That way I won't have to be concerned about their safety. I know that you are doing that already; but I assumed you would need to know that four of your staff members were being used otherwise," Dale told him.

Rob nodded in agreement. "That makes sense. Thank you. I'll make certain everyone is safe here then. Do you think there might be any reason to expect trouble here tonight then?"

"No; but caution is always in order," Dale replied as Fang led the four women he had chosen over to the two men.

Rob hadn't seen Fang until that moment. "It's good to know that you'll be going with them Fang," he said.

"And it's good to know that you'll be here protecting the others," the wolf replied with a nod of its head.

Dale had been conversing with Vyagar using the crystal and had made extensive plans in just a short period of time all the while marveling at the speed the crystal allowed communications to occur at. Now Rob saw Dale pull his wand out of midair. As Dale waved the wand at the group of women Rob heard him say "vestis" and suddenly all of the women were covered from head to toe in the costume of the fabled Ninja. Each had an assortment of weapons. Next he saw Dale point his wand at each of the women as he said "pupugi" and one of the wizard 'guns' appeared in the palm of her outstretched hand. After pointing the wand at his own hand and arming himself in similar fashion, Dale aimed the wand at himself and said "vestis" once more. Rob saw that Dale was immediately clothed in some sort of dark sable colored robe covered with golden symbols that glowed with an intense brightness. One last wand wave towards the four 'Ninja' and the wolf was accompanied by the phrase "nequeo agnosco". The four women and the wolf appeared to vanish from sight.

Looking directly at the last position of the women, Rob thought he was able to almost see something there; but not quite. "Where'd they go?" he asked Dale.

"We're still here," Fang answered.

"But then why can't I see you?" Rob wondered aloud.

"You can't see them because I have cast a spell to make them unrecognizable and nearly invisible," Dale said as he pulled a small rectangular mirror from some pocket hidden within the folds of his voluminous robe. He carefully placed the mirror against the base of a nearby wall. Pointing his wand at the mirror Dale said "augeo". Much to Rob's astonishment the mirror grew in size until it was just about the size of a doorway.

Dale headed towards the mirror saying "Ingressus erga" and walked through followed by Fang and the four women. As they were passing through the mirror, Rob was able to see their shimmering blue outlines.


Maria had pulled the curtains across the French doors to shut out the moonlight and drank a glass of wine hoping to calm her nerves so she could sleep. She was half asleep and thought she must already be dreaming when a figure seemed to appear in her room materializing out of thin air. It seemed so surreal to her that she just knew she was dreaming. A somewhat tall man wearing some kind of dark robe covered with strange bright glowing symbols that appeared almost as if they were drawn in molten liquid gold turned to face her.

"Maria," the figure called to her in a soft whisper, "I have come to help you. I am the Wizard Manix. There are four evil men who have come to do you harm. Will allow my servants and I to protect you?"

Believing it all to be a dream she asked "What servants?"

Her dream wizard pointed his wand at what appeared to be empty air and spoke the word "aperio". Suddenly four Ninja Warriors appeared in her room along with an enormous wolf.

"Maria, may we please protect you?" the wizard asked again. Instead of answering something she believed to be a figment of her mind, Maria threw the covers back and rose to her feet. She walked over to the enormous wolf and reached out to touch him thinking her hands would find nothing but thin air; after all, this was a dream wasn't it? When her hands encountered what felt like very real fur she leaped back suddenly believing it was no dream.

"Maria! There is little time! May we protect you?" the man asked seeming to plead with her to accept his assistance.

"All right; but I don't know why you want to help me," Maria replied. Suddenly realizing she was naked in front of a stranger Maria crossed her right arm over her breasts and tried to cover her pussy with her left hand. The wizard turned away from her and gestured with his wand towards the wolf and the four Ninja Warriors while speaking another phrase, "nequeo agnosco". She watched in awe as the wizard's servants seemed to disappear; Maria knew that they had turned invisible when she saw her door silently open and close seemingly by itself. The Wizard turned back to her and seeing that she was embarrassed to find herself naked in his presence, he pulled the sheet from her bed and wrapped it around her shoulders.

"You are real!" Maria exclaimed. "I thought I was dreaming; but you are real! Who are you?"

"I am the Wizard Manix. It is quite understandable that you thought you were dreaming Maria after all it is the middle of the night. I apologize for coming to you in this way and startling you so. Can you forgive me?" he asked.

"Forgive you? You said that someone had come to kill me and that you would protect me. What would I be forgiving you for?"

"Yes Maria, that is true and we will not let them harm a hair of your head; but I am sorry for intruding on you in this way and causing you embarrassment," the wizard told her.

"Why did you come here? How did you know I was in danger and why would you want to help me?" the questions poured forth.

The entire time he had been speaking with her, Vyagar had been providing Dale with updates regarding the whereabouts of the four armed intruders and his servants.

"I came here after I saw a vision of a lovely and beautiful woman crying in the moonlight. My heart went out to her and when I used my magic to investigate further, I discovered four hearts filled with a foul blackness drawing near to her to snuff out her life.

I felt I had to come to her aid, so here I am. I will protect you Maria if you will let me," the wizard told her.

"And for that I am grateful; but how will I ever be able to repay you?" she asked.

"I did not ask for payment Maria; but if you must know, if the day comes when you are happy once again it will be more than adequate payment to see your beautiful smile," he replied looking into her eyes and giving her a gentle smile of his own. "Now, while my servants are at work, can you tell me why the intruders have been sent to harm you?"

Maria told him about Walter's death and the note she had recently received when Vincent was killed. When it really came down to it the frightened woman did not know why either man was killed or why she was now being threatened.


Enrique did not understand what was happening but suddenly the seemingly quiet courtyard erupted into a flurry of activity. A man appeared to fall out of one of the highest trees near the center of the courtyard. It was about a seventy foot drop from the upper foliage to the hard paving stones below. The screams of the falling man ended in a sickening thud. Carefully making his way toward the still form at the base of the tree, Enrique saw that the dead body had more than a dozen metal throwing stars protruding from it. He was extremely confused. He hadn't placed any of his men in the tree and upon closer examination determined that this wasn't one of his men! Who killed the intruder? Enrique thought he knew what types of weapons each of the men under him favored; but to the best of his knowledge none were proficient with throwing stars.

Before he could think anymore on the puzzle before him, he was presented with another even more gruesome one. He heard a whistling sound that reminded him of the sound a thin whip makes moving through the air. Looking towards the sound he saw a blur of motion and then a man's body flying off of the roof. The arcing motion of the body ended abruptly as the body crunched sickeningly against the wall. Enrique quickly raised binoculars and took a good look at the body now dangling in death. Again, it wasn't one of his men! He saw that the body was held in place by some kind of wire. This just keeps getting weirder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.