Ascension of the Alpha Male - Cover

Ascension of the Alpha Male

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Dale's life had been trashed by his bitch of an Ex-wife. Things seemed to go from bad to worse. Then one day a letter comes that signals a change in Dale's luck! He gets a new chance in life. So hang on for a wild ride full of sex, intrigue, and the joys of life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Violence  

The next day proved to be very busy. Dale's attorney, Jacob Edwards, called him just before eight in the morning. Jacob let Dale know that it looked like he was going to be granted custody; however there were several procedures that needed to be followed. Since there was no written will on file, no living relatives to contest a will or accept guardianship of Lizzy and since Dale had been charged by the girl's father to take care of her, Dale would need to meet with a Judge. Although not common, particularly if the disposition of property was an issue, a verbal charge and acceptance could be accepted in lieu of a written will. In addition to the Judge, a representative from the Department of Children and Family Services office in Reno would be in attendance.

Melody told Dale she'd spend the morning visiting with Lizzy, so Dale was able to attend his meeting knowing that Lizzy would not be alone. The feeling of loss when his parents died had been substantial, and Dale knew that Lizzy would need a friendly shoulder to cry upon and a good listener to talk to as she dealt with her loss.

Jacob had really pulled off a miracle; but even with the good work that he had done, Dale had to make use of his newly acquired 'gifts'. The Judge had known Jacob for years and was willing to accept his judgment regarding Dale's suitability for guardianship; the DCFS worker had no such point of reference and initially found the situation to be highly irregular. Jacob had arrived for the conference in Judge Wright's office about fifteen minutes ahead of time. He was there when the DCFS representative arrived. Ms. Halverson was quite leery of the whole situation and made certain that the Judge knew it; however, once she actually met Dale and spent a few minutes talking with him, she withdrew her objections. At the close of the meeting the Judge informed Ms. Halverson that he was awarding legal custody of Elizabeth Bailey to Dale Young and appointing him as her legal guardian. Dale thanked Judge Wright and Ms. Halverson for their time and cooperation.

After they left the meeting, Dale and Jacob stopped for a cup of coffee. Jacob let Dale know that there would doubtless be more paperwork and other such legal work to be handled; but for now at least Dale could proceed to care and provide for Lizzy without any legal impediments. Dale thanked Jacob for the solid efforts and praised him for the kindness that he had shown to Lizzy. Jacob dropped Dale off at the hospital where the two said their goodbyes.

When Dale entered Lizzy's room he found Melody and Lizzy chatting away like the best of friends. The doctor had already been in to see Lizzy and was ready to discharge her whenever Dale was ready for them to do so.

"Lizzy, how would you like to get out of here and maybe pickup a bite of lunch?"

"I'd love to; but Melody said your car is a Porsche Carrera GT. Last I heard that's a two seater. How are we all going to fit?"

"Well it's good to see that you are up on your cars little darling! You're right of course; but I've known for a while now that I need to get something that can haul six or seven comfortably and that's easier to do here in Reno than in the town I live in. We'll just take a taxi to lunch and then hop another one to the Hummer dealership in Reno. Once we've got the Hummer we'll stop back here and Melody can drive one vehicle while I drive the other," Dale told her.

"Well that's a relief!" Melody said. "I've been wondering how we were going to fit our luggage and other things into the tiny trunk of your Porsche."

Dale used his PDA and found a number for the taxi service. He called for a pickup and by the time they had the last of the paperwork completed for Lizzy's discharge the cab was waiting. Dale asked the cab driver to take them to a nice restaurant close to the Hummer dealership and the driver told him about a nice Italian restaurant just across the street from it. The hungry trio enjoyed the salads and pasta dishes. Dale and Melody were both pleased to see Lizzy eating with a healthy appetite.

"I guess you don't feel too awful about missing out on the fine hospital cuisine?" Dale teased Lizzy. Lizzy just stuck her tongue out at Dale and then started giggling.

When they walked into the Hummer dealership, Lizzy's eyes just about popped out of her head as she looked at the sticker price of the vehicles in the showroom. Melody saw the look of astonishment on her face and pulled her aside saying "It might seem like a lot of money to you; but don't worry about it. Mr. Young strikes me as a smart man. He won't buy something he can't afford honey."

At the hospital, the restaurant, and the car dealership everyone had treated Dale with the utmost respect and deference. Lizzy couldn't help but notice it. At first with her Dad's death to deal with and the initial headache from her concussion, Lizzy hadn't really focused on it; but now that she was seeing him interact with more and more people, it was just about impossible to overlook. Finally Lizzy asked Melody about it "Is it always this way?"

"Is what always this way Lizzy?" Melody queried.

"Do people always treat him this way? I mean I've sensed that he was someone special ever since I first saw him, and the wonderful way he has treated me makes me want to treat him special to; but it seems that everyone thinks that he is special - even people who've just met him," she replied.

"I now what you mean honey. There's just something about him you have to admire and respect. He is special and he deserves to be treated like it. Until yesterday I had only spoken with him once over the phone and he seemed nice enough then; but after you've met him in person it kind of just hits you right between the eyes - this is someone incredibly special and important. You almost want to find something you can do to let him know how you feel about him," Melody replied.

"Well it isn't too hard to see how that saleswoman feels about him!" Lizzy laughed. "She's just fawning all over him. He better be careful or she'll try to give him a hummer in the Hummer!"

Melody laughed quite hard at Lizzy's observation causing much of the activity in the showroom to stop momentarily as people looked her way. Once the attention was off of her again, she looked at Lizzy and said "I wouldn't blame her for trying Lizzy, would you? Dale is so special and I think he deserves to be shown it."

"I agree with you. I think he's a wonderful man and I'm very lucky he was the one to rescue me; but it's more than that even. Somehow it seems right that his needs are so important to other people doesn't it? You know if she doesn't take care of him I could!" Lizzy said in a serious and somewhat excited voice as her skin blushed into a lovely pink color.

"Why Lizzy Bailey," Melody said with mock anger, "You wouldn't hog him all to yourself now would you? What about me? You would share him with me wouldn't you?"

The response took Lizzy off guard and now it was she that was laughing loudly, once again drawing the attention of most of the other people in the showroom. Finally, after enduring a few minutes of questioning looks and outright stares, things returned to normal again.

Lizzy's observation about the attractive saleswoman was true. She kept flashing her eye-popping cleavage at Dale anytime even the slightest opportunity presented itself. More and more of the buttons on her blouse were undone it seemed every time Dale glanced in her direction. Even though she was quite pretty, Dale decided he would try to ignore her obvious advances, at least until they were on the test drive and away from the eyes of others. Her frustration became very apparent and he had to laugh at the obvious double meaning of her question when she asked "Do you see anything you like Sir? Anything at all?"

In fact, Dale took a liking to a metallic black Hummer H1 that was fully loaded with almost every conceivable option. Dale did want to take the fine machine for a spin, though it seemed she might prefer for him to mount her and take her on a sexual ride instead. When they were out for the test drive she appeared to be filled with tension almost to the point of bursting. Dale pulled into a somewhat isolated area of a warehouse parking lot. "You look tense Holly, is something bothering you?" he asked.

"Sir, may I please be of service to you?" she pleaded.

"Well aren't you Holly? You are helping me select a fine vehicle," Dale said pretending not to understand her very apparent intention.

"I mean sexually Sir. Would you like a blowjob? Or, would you like to fuck me?" Holly asked.

"Does this offer always come with the purchase of a Hummer Holly?" Dale asked trying to keep a serious expression on his face.

"No! I've never offered to do this for anyone before; but somehow I just really want to for you. I'd understand if you don't think I'm pretty enough; but isn't there someway I can serve you?" Holly begged Dale.

The busty blonde had in fact pushed Dale's libido into high gear and he thought he had made her wait long enough. He pushed the driver's seat as far back as it would go and slid his pants down to his ankles. Dale indeed did get a "hummer in the Hummer" and a good one at that! She bobbed her head up and down taking his member deep within her mouth and throat as she ran her tongue along the sensitive underside of his cock. The hot wetness of her mouth added to the pleasurable sensations she was giving to him. As she sensed he was nearing release, Holly increased the pace of her activity, plunging his member deep into her throat with every down stroke.

When Dale finally came, it seemed that he poured an enormous amount of cum into her waiting mouth. Holly swallowed his load and seemed intent on coaxing even more out of his prick. She didn't stop her incessant sucking until he told her to. "You did a wonderful job Holly. Thank you. It was very nice."

Seeming quite pleased with his praise Holly replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know Sir."

As was becoming his habit, Dale had her strip all of the way out of her clothing and he took a few snapshots of her with the camera on his cell phone. As she was dressing, he transferred the images to his PDA and added her contact information. It turned out that the thirty-one year old woman was married and a mother of two. Her husband was the division manager of a large manufacturing firm with operations in Nevada. After she had finished dressing and checking her makeup, Dale drove the Hummer back to the dealership.

He had forewarned Mr. Edwards that he would be making another vehicle purchase today and Jacob had one of his people ready to handle the transaction. A few faxes and a wire transfer later and Dale became the proud owner of a top of the line in SUV. He drove off of the lot with his two female companions on board and headed for the hotel to grab their luggage and check out. Next, he stopped by the hospital so Melody could get the Porsche. She would be following him all the way back to Winnemucca and onto the house from there.

Both he and Lizzy seemed to be somewhat quieter than before. Finally, at almost exactly the same moment, the two began to talk. The two laughed at the awkwardness of their situation easing the mild tension somewhat. "You first Lizzy," Dale instructed.

"I just wanted to tell you thanks for everything that you're doing for me. I'm really missing my Dad; but it would be a lot worse if there wasn't someone as special as you to look after me. In that way I feel really lucky that you came along," she said with a fond look on her face.

"Well little darling that works both ways. I'm so sorry about your Dad; but I'm not sorry I've met you! I hope you don't find my lifestyle too hard to adjust to honey," Dale said somewhat seriously.

"Oh. What is so unusual about your place Mr. Young?" Lizzy asked.

"Our place little darling, and you can call me Dale if you'd like. I'm just not too sure where to start Lizzy. There are quite a number of things to talk about."

"Go on."

"Well for instance, there are quite a few women in my life; some who live with me, and some who don't," Dale said watching to see her reaction.

She continued to look at him with understanding as she waited for him to continue.

"And I guess you could say that we've sort of loosened the dress code around the place a bit?"

"How's that?" she asked.

"I'm not even sure that any of us even talked about it much. It just seems that everyone has grown comfortable enough together to not wear much clothing in the house," Dale replied.

"Oh good! I was afraid I would have to really watch myself there Sir," she blurted out. He thought it was quite cute when she quickly covered her mouth with her hand after realizing she had voiced her thought out loud.

"And why would you be concerned about that little darling?" Dale inquired.

"Uh, I guess you could say that my mom and dad raised me to be a little nudist!" she said giggling and watching for his reaction.

"Sounds like a fun set of parents! I'm glad to hear it Lizzy. While I'm sure that my family would have changed their ways to make you comfortable, I think that everyone would have missed the openness we share with each other. I know I for one would miss the scenery at breakfast!" Dale laughed feeling more at ease about the situation.

"Well don't go getting dressed on account of me Sir. I'm hoping to see some of what your pretty saleswoman must have seen!" Lizzy teased.

"And just what makes you think she saw anything missy?" Dale shot back.

"Well if she didn't, I still know that you did!" Lizzy said smirking as she held up the red thong she had found tucked into the pocket of the front passenger door. "Seems that she left something behind as a souvenir for you," Lizzy said, laughing as she hung the thong up over the rear view mirror.

Dale laughed as well, though he snatched the thong off of the mirror. "I guess you're a bit more aware of things than I first thought little darling."

"You could say that. I made a bet with Melody and I need to know if I won or not," the well-endowed teenage beauty told him.

"Oh, and what bet was that?" he inquired.

At this she blushed quite prettily and said, "I bet her ten bucks that the saleslady would give you the first hummer you received in this Hummer! So did she?"

"Just what kind of woman do you think she is? What kind of man do you think I am?" Dale asked feigning shock.

"I think she is alive and you're the kind of man that comes equipped with a cock!" she shot back.

Her answer shut Dale up for a while. Eventually he asked, "And just you much do you know about such things little darling?"

"Quite a bit I guess. I'm sorry if I shocked you Sir. I was just having a bit of fun with you," she said somewhat quietly as she looked down into her lap with tears running from her eyes.

Dale reached over and gently touched her face saying, "You didn't offend me Lizzy. You might have shocked me just a bit with how mature you seem to be about such things; but you haven't offended me."

Lizzy reached up and held his hand to her face, "I'm glad I didn't offend you Sir. You've been so good to me and I want you to be happy with me."

There was no more talking for the next few minutes of the ride. Not only had the emotion of the moment silenced the two; but also Dale realized that they were passing through the area where the accident had occurred. Lizzy had slept or been unconscious for the entire time and didn't know it; but Dale did. He realized that Warren Bailey, Lizzy's dad, had died just yesterday on this stretch of road and the thought sobered him up quite a bit. Soon enough though, they were past the area.

Eventually the friendly banter started up again with Dale telling Lizzy more about her new home and the other people who would be living there. He felt more comfortable about the whole situation now that he knew more about her past home life, and believed that everything was going to work out nicely. She told him that she had spent a few summers with her mom and dad visiting a nudist camp so he was pretty sure she'd adjust quite well.

When he turned off of the highway and onto the main road into Winnemucca, Lizzy turned her focus to her immediate surroundings. As they reached the private access road Lizzy asked, "Why doesn't this road have a sign telling what its name is?"

"I guess that would be okay. What would you like to name our driveway Lizzy?" Dale inquired.

"This long road is your driveway? How big is this place?" she wondered aloud.

"Pretty big little darling! It's pretty big!" Dale chuckled.

Lizzy was somewhat surprised when they began the final ascent to the top of the Mesa. "Your house is up here? Wow! What an incredible view. Oh it's gorgeous! I love it! I can really live here with you Mr. Young?"

Her questions came so fast that Dale just started laughing. Finally he stopped and said, "Yes little darling, our home is up here and you are most certainly welcome to live here."

Lizzy started scrambling around in her seat, and Dale slowly realized that she was taking off her clothes. "Just what are you doing Lizzy?" he asked as she unfastened the snap on her jeans.

"I wouldn't want to violate the house dress code on my very first visit!" she said with mock seriousness. "It might cause others to do so as well and I won't be responsible for ending your viewing pleasure Sir!"

Dale was pleased to that Louisa, Tina, Angelina, Brittany and John were all coming out to greet them. Not knowing anything about Lizzy or the conversation she and Dale had shared, they were all fully clothed. When the buxom teenager hopped out of the truck wearing nothing but a pair of sandals and a smile, Dale howled with laughter at the looks on their faces. He actually was quick enough to snap a few photos capturing their shock.

Melody wasn't certain what to make of it since Brittany hadn't quite found a way to broach the subject with her younger sister yet. "Lizzy? Just what are you doing honey?" she asked.

"Oh nothing special, just following the family dress code Melody. Are you sure you want to be in violation of it on your first visit here?" she teased much to Dale's delight.

Now everyone was laughing and stripping at the same time. "Well no one," Melody said looking pointedly at her sister, "took the time to tell me in advance Lizzy; so I hope that Mr. Young can find it in his heart to forgive me. I certainly don't want to make a bad impression on him."

"It's nice to meet you Melody!" Louisa said. "And, judging from the stiffness of his prick when he looks at you, I'd say you must be making a pretty solid impression with Mr. Young!" At this the volume of the laughter just rose up another notch. Soon enough people were gathering clothing and taking it into the house to put it where it belonged.

When Dale started to carry in the luggage, there were many willing hands to help. Lizzy was very excited when she saw the room they had set aside for her. The women had helped John as they worked together throughout the night painting it dusky rose with floral edging along the ceiling. They left all of the windows open to let the house air out and the smell of the paint, though present, wasn't too strong anymore.

"It's so beautiful! Oh thank you Sir! Thank you for everything!" she said giving him a hug.

"Well I'm glad you like it here little darling; but I'm not the one who got this room ready for you," Dale said gesturing to the others.

Lizzy gave each a hug and thanked them so much for all that they had done. She had quite a bit of assistance unpacking her suitcase. She shed a few tears when she found some of her clothes from her dad's truck in the drawers of the dresser and in the closet.

When Angelina saw Lizzy's tears she rushed to her side. "I'm so sorry honey! I didn't mean to make you cry," she said as her own tears began to flow. "I just thought it might seem more like a real home to you if some of your things were here. I'm sorry Lizzy!"

Lizzy turned to her and wrapped her in a tight hug. "I'm not upset with you Angelina! I don't know how to describe just how I feel right now. I'm happy that you all are such nice people and you want me here with you; but I miss my Dad and Mom so much at the same time! Can you understand that?"

"Yes, I think I can honey. I just want you to know that you really are welcome here. Mr. Young really has a big heart and has been kind enough to let all of us have a part in his life; that means a lot to me. A few years ago after I'd been married for just a few months, my husband died in an accident. I thought I was dealing with things pretty well; but now that I've become a part of Dale's family, I realize that he and everyone else here have filled a place in my heart that was empty before.

I've only been here a short while myself Lizzy; but everyone accepts me as if they had known me all of their lives. I feel really fortunate to be a part of this," she told the young woman as she hugged her back.

The other women in the room were crying right along with Lizzy and Angelina. Melody thought "So this is what he was offering to me when he told me he wanted to invite me into his family? I've been looking for this kind of acceptance all of my life; what a wonderful person he is! Lizzy was right; he is an Angel."

Dale walked into the room and said "Louisa, not all that long ago I offered to take you to the lake near Spirit Mount. I want to go swimming this afternoon; but not by myself. Would the rest of you care to join me? John already told me he'd come if some of the rest of you do as well."

It was the height of summer and swimming sounded like a good way to beat the heat. The women, being somewhat more practical then the men about such things, made certain to pack a large wicker picnic basket with food and drink. They also recruited John to load up the large, yet portable, Weber gas grill that Dale had recently purchased. John backed the pickup truck reasonably close grills location and wheeled it up a short ramp that Ezra had made to simplify loading the pickup. Dale busied himself packing a cooler with ice and an assortment of hot dogs and steaks. He also grabbed a stack of towels and put them alongside the cooler in the back of the Hummer.

With the Hummer and the pickup, everyone was able to get to the lake in a single trip. The late afternoon swim was very enjoyable and everyone had a good time. "Life is good!" Dale thought as he surveyed the beauty of the female flesh exposed to his gaze.

Later that evening Dale was practically ambushed when he headed for his bedroom. Even with his newly increased stamina the four women who spent the night with him gave him a real workout. Angelina, Melody, Tina, and Louise seemed to be perpetually seeking new ways to keep him hard or if necessary re-awaken his member.

Later, after everyone seemed to be sated, Dale drifted off to sleep surrounded by the pleasure of soft and willing females. When he woke up in the morning he decided he needed to find someway to get a bigger bed. King size or not, five adults in one bed was a bit cramped! After draining his lizard in the bathroom, Dale made his way out to the outdoor shower. He had just worked the shampoo in his hair into a thick lather and closed his eyes tight to keep from getting shampoo in them, when he felt arms gently encircle him from behind and then move upwards to cover his eyes. His attention was soon split between the feeling of full breasts with hard nipples pressing into his back and that of the warm mouth that engulfed his rapidly stiffening cock.

His attempts to rinse the shampoo from his hair so that he could identify his two assailants was met with giggling and laughter as they turned off the water and kept blocking his access to the faucet. Dale tried to figure out which of the lovely women in his household might be doing such a fine job sucking his dick; but he couldn't manage to determine who it might be. They seemed to have to struggle a bit to get his length all of the way in and down their throat; but he still couldn't figure it out. He gave up all attempts at identifying his talented assailant when she began to hum deep in her throat sending him over the edge.

As soon as he had come, his cock was released and he was spun around in circles until he was a bit dizzy. He heard laughter and the padding of feet fading away. Once he found the shower again and had rinsed the shampoo from his hair, he decided he might as well finish cleaning up. It was another fifteen minutes before he was dressed and heading for the kitchen. When he arrived he found Melody, Louisa, Tina, Brittany, Angelina, and Lizzy waiting for him at the table. With a grin he looked from woman to woman trying to glimpse some sign that would reveal who his assailant may have been. Nothing helpful was evident. Each of the women was smiling and every last one of them had wet hair.

"That's quite an interesting variation of blind man's bluff you women played with me this morning," Dale said hoping to evoke some response that might give his assailants away, once again nothing. He knew he could probably ask Vyagar to show him who it was; but since this was a rather pleasurable and harmless little prank, Dale decided not to spoil their fun. He spent his morning with Melody and John outlining some of his ideas and giving them enough information to work with. Melody was excited to have the project and found a few minutes to pull Dale aside to tell him so in a very intense and satisfying way.

Dale had been so focused on getting Lizzy settled the day before that he hadn't realized that with the growth his family had recently gone through he was out of bedrooms. When he apologized to Melody about it she said, "Well I guess that should give me a strong incentive to get this project underway. That is what you were originally wanting me to do anyway isn't it?" She told him that Angelina had been kind enough to share her room for the time being until she had a room of her own.

With Melody and John immersing themselves in their new project, and the rest of his women in his house set on a shopping spree, Dale found himself with a little bit of time on his hands. He really did want to find someplace that could make a custom bed large enough for himself and six to eight women at a time. Dale would have never thought he was capable of satisfying so many lovelies in one evening; but after feeling the effects of the nutrients Vyagar was feeding him each day he found that he was more than able. He was hunting around on the internet trying to see if he could locate a custom bed manufacturer when Vyagar contacted him.

Vyagar and Fang had been taking care of their charges during Dale's absence. After Cynthia and Jessica began to try to hurt themselves, Fang put them to sleep with the crystals. He only awakened them long enough for them to eat and handle bodily functions. They no longer offered resistance to his suggestions; though on their own he doubted they would even take care of themselves. It seemed as if they had lost their will to carry on due to the great load of guilt they carried.

In an effort to help them understand what life, love, compassion, and friendship were all about; Fang showed the two women holographic selections of Dale and his growing family interacting together. Seeing the growing affection the family members had for each other was having an impact. Watching a group of people that accepted and valued each other without trying to change each other through pressure or manipulation began to give both Jessica and Cynthia a different perspective. It was impossible for either one not to wonder if they couldn't have had a part in such happiness had they only been willing to accept and cherish others. As they pondered each new scene, both Jessica and Cynthia found themselves calming down somewhat; but deep down the strong self-loathing kept gnawing at them.

"Dale?" Vyagar called.

"Yes Vyagar."

"I think it might be time for you to pay me a little visit. There are a few things we should talk about and I think it might be best to do so in the seclusion and privacy of the spaceship or the throne room," Vyagar told him.

"Well now is an excellent time. There isn't anyone else in the house. How long should I plan on being away from the house?" Dale asked.

"Long enough that you might want to drive down to the workshop off of the service road like you did the last time," Vyagar suggested.

Just to keep up appearances, Dale drove the Porsche to the building his uncle had built as a workshop and parked it inside and out of sight. A short while later Dale was transported to the throne room for his visit with Vyagar.

"Hello Vyagar, what did you wish to talk to me about?" Dale inquired.

"Well quite a few things. Probably the most important two: I have completed the research you requested on several topics and then there are Fang's two charges."

Not really expecting much in the way of good news where Cynthia and Jessica were concerned, Dale decided to deal with the bad news first and get it out of the way. "I guess you should tell me about the two bitches first."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.