Ascension of the Alpha Male - Cover

Ascension of the Alpha Male

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Dale's life had been trashed by his bitch of an Ex-wife. Things seemed to go from bad to worse. Then one day a letter comes that signals a change in Dale's luck! He gets a new chance in life. So hang on for a wild ride full of sex, intrigue, and the joys of life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Violence  

After he left the dungeon and returned to the throne room, Dale changed out of his robe and back into his regular clothing.

"Vyagar?"

"Yes Dale?"

"Those two hurt me so bad that it's very hard not to hate them completely to the point of wanting to destroy them; yet that is the very thing that they have done to others and I don't want to become like them. In addition to that there are other people in my life now, people worth knowing and spending time with. I don't want to be so focused on gaining retribution for the past that I ignore the potential of the present. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it would just be better for me if you could handle this for me. I thought I knew just what I wanted to do to them and what I wanted to get out of them; but I guess I just don't want to be involved in this as much as I thought I would. Will you be able to handle this for me?" Dale asked.

"Yes Dale. You say you don't know what you want done with them or what you expect from them?"

"Well yes. I know that I don't want them hurting any more people; but if someone doesn't want to change, I don't know if you can really make them change. You might be able to force them to behave a certain way, but the inner person would still be a seething ball of hate. I'd be lying if I said it didn't give me some satisfaction to fill Jessica's lying mouth with piss; but I don't like the other feelings that come with hate and I knew the entire time that she just hated me for what I was doing. I know that something has to be done with those two, it be best if some good could be salvaged out of this if possible. I just don't want to be involved with it every step of the way," Dale replied.

"I think I understand Dale. I will do this for you," Vyagar told him.

"I'll be back from time to time to check up on things here and move the training along; however, I'd like you to utilize Fang for much of the training. You hadn't mentioned to me that he would be able to speak audibly but that will actually help out quite a bit.

Listen, there are quite a few things I would like to go over with you; but I'm a bit thirsty and hungry as well. Please, could you fix me one of your nutritive drinks and something to eat with it?" Dale requested.

In answer to his request, Dale saw the shimmering blue light appear just over the side table next to his throne. There on a platter were several sandwiches, a piece of fruit, and a beverage that looked remarkably like chocolate milk.

Dale picked up what appeared to be a corned beef on rye sandwich and took a bite.

"Vyagar! This is really good!"

"Thank you Dale. I've been using the probes to watch what you order when you go out to eat. I hope you don't feel like I'm snooping too much; but I have them there in case you need any help and to make sure that you come to no harm. I thought that since they were already there maybe I could try to learn more about your likes and dislikes as well," Vyagar informed him

"Well thank you for being concerned about my likes. I do appreciate everything that you do Vyagar."

Even though he was eating, being able to talk mind to mind allowed him to continue a dialogue with the powerful AI. Vyagar asked for permission to scan Cynthia and Jessica's mind to gather information; particularly on the access and authorization codes for the off shore bank accounts. Dale told him to do what he thought was best.

When Dale left the dungeon to get on with the rest of his day, Fang took charge of the two bitches. Jessica, who had always been afraid of even small dogs, was absolutely terrified at the prospect of being left alone with the ferocious beast and Cynthia's frame of mind wasn't much better. All of the talk of killing and eating their flesh was just absolutely horrifying to them. The size of the monstrous wolf and his ability to talk made them think he must be some type of demon in service to the magician they had angered.

Fang gave them a bit of time to ponder their situation. "Kneel bitches!" the low and threatening voice eventually boomed. "You hurt my Master! I will be your punisher, your Master, and your trainer. If you do wish to live, you will show me obedience and respect; however, if you wish to die it will give me great pleasure to kill the lying whores who tried to destroy the life of a Great One!"

Fang had the same capability to exert and control their pain, vocal abilities, and mobility through the crystals implanted in their heads that Dale had. As an AI he would not feel true emotion or sexual desire; rather, he would be working towards a set of goals and following a rather methodical approach to reach them. Neither of the two women kneeling in submission at the feet of the great wolf knew any of this; they only saw a powerful servant to the one they had wronged who would administer punishment and training using them as he saw fit.

"Into the circle bitch," the great wolf snarled at Jessica. The utterly cowed woman meekly crawled into the circle marked out in blood on the rock floor of the dungeon.

The wolf circled behind Cynthia and said, "Get on all fours cunt." Dale's Ex-wife, the woman who had isolated an old man from his nephew out of a sick desire to ruin as many male lives as possible, a woman who had always used her sexual whiles to bend men to her will, meekly assumed the position the wolf told her to. She felt his fur covered body moving against her naked flesh as he prepared to mount her. He lunged forward fast enough to startle her as his great cock found entrance into her pussy. Although frightened and somewhat repulsed by the act of bestiality, Cynthia was startled to realize that she was quite aroused to the point of literally dripping. For her, she had never allowed herself to be dominated by a male, she had always been in control; but now that she was in the control of another, she found that it struck some primal cord in her being that she had not been aware of before.

As the wolf used its powerful muscles to propel its prick back and forth within the tight sheathe of her pussy, he slowly whispered things in her ear that she had never allowed herself to dwell on before. As the words began to bring moments of the past into her thoughts, Cynthia felt an emotion that she had refused to allow herself to feel in the past: guilt.

And as she copulated with her canine captor, the words seemed to flow from his mouth, into her ears, and into her mind. "You know the old man loved him as both grandson and nephew. Ezra had room in his heart to love you to. He never wished you ill, not even after you broke his heart; but you let him die without the love and comfort that Dale could have provided him with in his last years.

Dale loved his Uncle and was hurt to no end by the isolation you imposed with your deceptions to both of them. Even though he missed his uncle, he chose you because of the love he had for you. You saw his love for you as male weakness and used it to rule over him, manipulating his life and attempting to ruin him.

Dale went out of his way to try to draw you closer to him through acts of loving self-sacrifice; but you spurned him and rejected his love in order to hurt him.

Was there never a moment when your heart actually held love for him; or are you really the demon that my appearance makes you believe I am?"

She struggled to push the guilty thoughts from her mind, but was unsuccessful. Jessica saw the tears pouring down Cynthia's face and misinterpreted them as a sign of the pain she believed the wolf was causing her friend. Eventually the wolf pulled its large organ out of Cynthia's clenching pussy. In a very quiet voice he said, "into the circle." Cynthia obeyed without the slightest resistance.

"Crawl to me murderer," Fang instructed Jessica.

Part of her mind screamed that she must resist; but somehow the meek acceptance of her partner in crime coupled with the power and authority the wolf seemed to hold kept her from it. Jessica meekly crawled out of the circle and came to a stop directly in front of the enormous grey wolf.

The wolf circled behind Jessica and as the large canine pushed her down onto all fours with the weight of its body, she also felt the sensations of fur moving over the skin of her ass and back. As his hard phallus slowly but determinedly thrust its way into her sheathe, Jessica also found that her pussy was already wet. She felt the muzzle and hot breath of the giant wolf against the left side of her face as he plunged his member into her depths. After her body was beginning to react quite strongly he asked her questions in a quiet voice she didn't expect: "You had disagreements with your father; but did your brother Jonas deserve to die?

Your father's arguments against you becoming a lawyer were poor and chauvinistic; but could they have come from a desire to protect his daughter from the nastier side of humanity that she would face dealing with criminals?

Could it be that your father's unequal allotments of his belongings between Jonas and yourself were due to the fact that Jonas worked hard to do his father's bidding while you constantly argued and rebelled. Isn't it possible that your father saw that Jonas loved you so much that he would put up with your constant nagging, bickering, and manipulation in an attempt to keep peace in the family? What if your father decided to give your brother more because of the suffering Jonas had suffered at your hands? Did your father, who had planned on leaving you what many would consider great riches, deserve to die because of your greed? Did you brother deserve to die because of your greed and envy?

Did Dale, a man who truly loved his wife and did everything in his power to see her happy, deserve to be falsely accused of abuse and neglect just so you could add to his misery?

Has the unhappiness and grief you have brought others truly made you any happier?"

Like Cynthia before, the words the grey wolf was speaking into her ear seemed to burrow their way into her mind, bringing forth memories of the past and casting them in a new light. She thought of the day she had been called to come to the morgue and identify the bodies of her father and brother. All through her life Jonas had been there for her. He taught her how to play baseball and ride a bike. He played with her on the elaborate playground their father had built on their estate. He kept the secrets she whispered to him to himself and didn't betray her trust, and when one of the older boys at the private high school she went to picked on her, Jonas gave him a lesson in manners with his own two fists. When she realized that the badly burned and battered body on the medical examiner's table belonged to Jonas, she wretched violently.

Later she managed to convince herself that Jonas was a "casualty of war" an "acceptable loss" in the struggle for female superiority. Instead of dealing with her guilt she had buried it away and thrown away the key; but the words of the wolf had opened that door of her mind and her thoughts were awash with memories of the tenderness that Jonas had shown her as she grew up and the memories of that day in the coroner's office where she had signed the paperwork acknowledging his death.

Tears flowed down her cheeks as she asked herself some questions of her own: If I was so wrong in the decisions I made towards Jonas, what about the ones I made regarding my father? What about the other men whose lives I've helped ruin?

Somehow, Jessica now realized with astonishing clarity, she had allowed herself to become so twisted that she was able to rationalize the murder of innocents. Now she knew better and she finally accepted the horrible title: murderer.

It was some minutes after Fang had pulled out of her before Jessica even realized it. "Join the other in the circle," he instructed her.

When Jessica joined Cynthia in the circle, Cynthia did not acknowledge her presence. Jessica also was withdrawn as she focused on the evil actions she had taken in her life and the misery she wrought upon others by those actions.

As the two sat staring at the ground, their thoughts turned inward, Fang and Vyagar conferred.

"I have been scanning their minds Fang. Your words have taken hold in their thoughts, new emotions now flood their minds," Vyagar informed him.

"Should I return them to their cells and let them continue their introspection?" Fang inquired.

"Yes. I think that might be best," Vyagar concurred.

For Dale the next several days were filled with enjoyable pursuits. Angelina's things had arrived by truck one afternoon and she had arrived the very next morning. The house was a bustle with the activities of the four women as Brittany, Louisa, and Tina worked with Angelina to settle her in. She was thrilled with the work that John had done on her room and told him so. Angelina was soon growing completely comfortable with the house dress code, or the lack thereof, and was quite often going around the house in the nude, which John thought was quite the reward for his hard efforts though the reward often left him hard so to speak.

On the morning that Brittany's sister Melody was would be arriving at the airport in Reno, Dale made the drive himself in the Porsche. He was moving along at quite a high rate of speed when Vyagar contacted him, "Dale you will want to be slowing down quite soon. An eighteen wheeler has somehow turned over on its side a short distance in front of you."

"Are there any other vehicles involved?" Dale asked.

"Not just yet. The driver of the truck is injured and in quite a bit of pain. His passenger appears to be unconscious"

Dale had begun slowing as soon as Vyagar had instructed him to and was very thankful he had done so as he rounded the next bend in the road.

"Vyagar, I'm going to need some flares to let people know that there is some kind of problem here; otherwise they are going to round the corner and ram either the truck or my car."

"I've just beamed everything you should need into your trunk Dale. There isn't anyone nearby right now, why don't you check on the driver first. Once you get the door on the cab open we can decide what to do," Vyagar suggested.

Dale carefully parked the red Carrera about a hundred yards behind the truck and off to the edge of the road. He raced as quickly as he could to the cab and after seeing the fuel on the pavement there he began to move even faster. The truck was lying on the passenger side with its windshield cracked, but largely in tact. Using the grill for hand and footholds, Dale climbed the cab and opened the undamaged driver's side door. The man was doubled up in agony when Dale got his first good look.

Dale lowered himself into the cab and down to the opening to the sleeper compartment. It was awkward going, trying to get a view into the sleeper without bumping into the driver. His enhanced vision enabled him to see quite clearly in the dim light. The young woman appeared to be breathing fine. Soon Vyagar's probe was in the cab with him making medical assessments, which Vyagar was feeding to him.

"The male has a ruptured lung and other internal damage from several broken ribs. His right leg is broken in several places and he has injuries to his spine. The female has suffered a brain concussion. She appears to have no other major injuries."

All of this was happening rapid succession. Dale needed to decide what to do quickly. His decision was made a bit simpler when the man began to speak, "Please Sir! Get her out of here! I can't move; but I smell diesel!" Whether or not the man wanted to say more just then Dale didn't know; but when he began to cough up blood, Dale took action on his words and pulled the woman out of the truck with help from the tractor beam of the probe. He poked his head back into the cab, "I'm going to get her settled somewhere safe. I'll be back as soon as I can," Dale told him.

"Thank you. Take care of Lizzy mister; she means everything to me. Now go!" the man said as he broke inter another fit of painful coughing. Dale did as he had asked moving the young woman carefully but quickly to the side of the road just in front of his car. By the time he got back to the truck, the man was already gone having drowned as his own blood filled his lungs and airway.

"Better get those flares out Dale. There are some vehicles heading this way that will be here in the next little while," Vyagar informed him.

Dale ran to his trunk and found a canvas bag complete with a lighter and a dozen or so flares. He slung the bag over his shoulder and hit 911 on his cell phone as he ran back along the highway. Dale held the phone between his cheek and his shoulder and reported the accident and his approximate location as he was lighting flares and placing them on the roadway. The 911 operator told him that help would be there as soon as possible and ended the call.

Dale ran back to the girl at the side of the road. His heart ached for the young woman whom he guessed to be about fourteen or fifteen years old. He sat down beside her and laid her head in his lap. Dale thought of the difficult time he had dealing with his parents' deaths - and he was already on his own long before that happened. This young slip of a woman still needed her parents. How terrible it will be for her to learn of her father's death Dale thought as a tear made its way down his cheek.

A truck, an RV, and a few cars were now halted at the line of burning flares. Two men rushed forward to see if there was anything they could do. Dale told them he'd been able to get the young lady out; but that he thought the driver was dead.

Two state police cars arrived at the scene at almost the same time from opposite directions. One officer took charge of the traffic situation, which by now had grown into a sizeable backup, while another took a look in the cab and then came back to Dale.

"What is your name Sir?" the officer asked.

"Dale Young."

"Did you see the accident happen?" he asked.

"Not really," Dale said realizing that he would have to alter the truth just a bit to cover for the fact that there were no skid marks from his tires and yet he had been slowed down enough to avoid hitting the truck, "I thought I saw the brake lights on the trailer come on just as it was disappearing around the bend, so I began to slow down myself. Good thing too! I heard a loud noise just as the truck came into view again and then saw it slide a bit on its side."

The policeman was writing notes in a little pad and Dale waited for him to catch up. "Then what happened?" the officer asked prompting him to continue.

As soon as I could get my car off the road I ran to the cab and climbed up using the grill to do so. After I got the door opened the driver told me he had a passenger in the sleeper. He looked terrible and started to cough up blood as he told me to take care of her, that her name is Lizzy, and that she meant everything to him," Dale said as a tear rolled down his cheek. "I don't know how officer, but somehow I get the feeling that this little one is all alone now."

"Well Sir, she's lucky that you were here. I'm sorry to keep pressuring you; but what happened next?"

"I carried her over here hoping it would be far enough away if the truck caught fire and then ran back to check on the driver. He wasn't breathing when I got back to him and he had a lot of blood running from his mouth and nose so I was pretty sure he was gone," Dale answered.

By this time a fire truck was on the scene spraying foam and an ambulance attendant was kneeling down checking on the girl. With Dale's assistance they soon placed her on a gurney and soon had her situated in the ambulance.

"Where are you taking her?" Dale asked. The attendant told him that the closest hospital was in Reno and they were taking her there.

"Are you done with me for now officer?" Dale inquired.

"Yes Sir; but it may be necessary to get a hold of you a bit later."

Dale pulled out a card from his wallet and handed it to the man, "Call me there if you need to, I'll be happy to provide any other information you might need. Right now though, I'd like to honor a father's last request and make certain his daughter is taken care of."

"You do that Sir. I'll handle the rest of this."

Dale got into his car and carefully followed the ambulance the rest of the way to Reno. His phone rang just before he arrived at St. Mary's emergency room. It was Melody calling to let him know that her flight had just landed.

"I'm sorry Melody; but I'm afraid my schedule has suddenly become a bit hectic this morning. I'm at a local hospital here in Reno where a new acquaintance of mine is heading into the emergency room. Would you think too badly of me if I asked you to hail a cab and head on over here?" he asked.

"Oh no, I wouldn't think poorly of you for something like this! I'll be over as soon as I collect my baggage. What should I do when I get there?" she inquired.

"Well just sit tight for a bit. I'll make sure to get to you before too long. Right now I've got to get in there. I'll see you soon Melody. Good bye."

Dale moved very quickly and was walking into the emergency area with the paramedic who was pushing Lizzy's stretcher. The paramedics had radioed her information in ahead of time and wheeled her right into the emergency room. When one of the nurses asked Dale to leave the paramedic stopped her and said, "He stays. Mr. Young saved this young lady's life today and her father's dying words were for him to take care of her. He stays Edna."

"I'm sorry Sir! I didn't know. I was just following procedure," Edna said.

"That's alright nurse. I just want to be here for her. If anyone needs to know how her care will be paid for, please send them to me," Dale told her.

He sat off to the side as the emergency room team went into action. The doctor on duty began his examination and soon a portable x-ray unit was used to examine her upper vertebrae and skull. The doctor checked her out quite carefully. The paramedic told the doctor that she had begun to stir on several occasions during the trip to the hospital. She began to come around a bit more as the doctor examined her.

"Where am I?" Lizzy asked.

"You're in the emergency room being treated for a concussion Miss," the doctor replied.

Dale stood up and moved closer to the table.

"Where's my dad?" she asked looking around somewhat fearfully.

"He's not here right now Lizzy; but when I last spoke with him he told me to take care of you and I promised him that I would," Dale said feeling the truth of his words.

"Who are you and how do you know my daddy?"

"My name is Dale Young. You and your father were in an accident. I was the first person who arrived to help. Your father was hurt pretty bad and I couldn't move him safely by myself. He asked me to make sure you were safe and to take care of you," Dale said as he gently took her hand in his giving it a little squeeze.

Dale felt very protective towards this young woman. She had lost her father and he was determined to take care of her. Somehow she seemed to sense this a little bit.

She looked at the doctor and asked, "How bad is daddy hurt?"

The paramedic stepped up to her side and gently told her as a tear ran down his face, "I'm afraid he didn't make it honey."

The girls grip on Dale's hand increased in intensity and she began to sob at her loss. "Mommy died two years ago and now Daddy's gone too! I don't have anyone anymore - they're both gone!"

Dale reached down and hugged her to him, "I'm so sorry about your Mommy and Daddy; but I'm here for you honey. You're not alone."

The girls intense sobbing shook her whole body as she hugged Dale back with all of her strength. After the doctor, the paramedic, and the nurse left the room she continued to cry for quite sometime. Finally, nearing physical exhaustion she calmed down a bit and asked Dale several questions. "You're going to take care of me? You won't leave me?"

"Yes honey, I'm going to take care of you. If they'll let me, I'd like to have you come live in my home and stay with me. I want to keep the promise I made to your father. He loved you very much and said that you were everything to him," Dale told her as he rocked her gently back and forth in his arms.

"Now the nurse may ask me to leave for a few minutes from time to time; but I'll be close by and I will come back in as soon as they will let me little darling," Dale comforted her.

"Are you an Angel?" she asked as she looked into his eyes.

"No honey, I'm no Angel; but I'll be here for you when you need me," he said in a somewhat choked up voice.

"Thank you for holding me Mr. Young. I'm so glad you're here; but I really need to lie down again. My head hurts," Lizzy said.

"I'll get the doctor or a nurse and see if they can help you with that. Dale pushed the curtain open and stood where Lizzy could see him. He got the attention of one of the nurses and asked to see the doctor. The concerned physician came as soon as he could.

"How is she taking things?" he said to Dale in a very quiet voice.

"As bravely and courageously as anyone could hope. She's a tough little woman and I'm sure that she is feeling a lot of emotional pain right now; but she also told me that her head hurts and I think we need to let you get back to work doctor - she needs your kind of help. Thanks for letting me be here with her," Dale said.

"She needed you Mr. Young more than she needs us. I can give her some painkiller and a cooler pack for her head; but I really should continue her examination. The x-rays looked alright; but she may have some associated muscular injuries," the doctor told Dale.

"Well she's ready for you again," Dale replied.

Knowing that her head was hurting, the doctor was as gentle with Lizzy as possible. It turned out that she did have a bit of muscle ache in her neck, but nothing too severe.

"Mr. Young?" a nurse said as she peered around the curtain.

"Yes nurse," Dale answered.

"There is a Melody Carter in the waiting room asking after you and Lizzy. Should I send her in?" the nurse asked.

"Lizzy, would it be alright if I'm away for a few minutes honey?" Dale asked in a gentle voice, "Or would it be alright if Melody came in here?"

"Whatever you want Mr. Young. You won't be gone long will you?" the young woman asked with just a bit of fear in her voice.

"No I won't. I'll be gone no longer than fifteen or twenty minutes at the most - I promise."

"All right; but don't forget - you promised," she said as a somewhat shy smile graced her tear-reddened face.

Dale leaned down and gave her a kiss on her forehead before leaving the room. When he arrived in the busy waiting room it wasn't hard to figure out which woman was Melody. The young beauty sat there with a concerned look on her lovely face surrounded by her luggage. He walked over to her and extended his hand in greeting, "I'm so sorry I wasn't able to meet you at the airport Melody. I'm Dale Young."

"You certainly don't need to apologize Mr. Young. How is your friend?" Melody asked.

"She has a bit of a concussion and a sore neck; but she'll be fine physically," Dale replied.

"Why did you say it that way? Why did you say that she'd be fine physically?" Melody inquired with some concern.

"Lizzy is only a teenager Melody, and her fathered died in the accident today. Her mother died two years ago. There is just no way this will not be hard on her."

"At least she has someone who knows her here for her now," Melody stated.

"Well actually Melody, I just met her today; but this is a long story and I'm afraid I don't have a whole lot of time right now. Would you help me out a bit here Melody?" he asked.

"Certainly, anything Mr. Young. How can I help?" she asked.

"Well, first find yourself a nice room in a nearby hotel. I'll pick up the tab later and no arguing about that!" he said with a gentle smile. "Next, my car can't stay where it is over night and you are going to need some transportation," he said handing her the keys.

"Which one is it?" she said looking out the large glass windows that formed one wall of the waiting room.

"It's the red Porsche over there," Dale said pointing to it.

Melody's eyes widened; but she held her tongue.

"I'll probably be needing you to run some errands for us and I apologize in advance for doing so; but this little lady is going to need some help and I intend to give it to her. You just keep track of your time and I'll pay you whatever your normal billing rate is alright?"

"No Mr. Young, it isn't alright. I'm not going to charge you for something I'm perfectly willing to do for free. I make enough money doing what I do. This is to help both of you. I won't argue with you about the hotel or the car; but don't try to pay me for my time. Deal?" she said holding out her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.