Ascension of the Alpha Male - Cover

Ascension of the Alpha Male

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Dale's life had been trashed by his bitch of an Ex-wife. Things seemed to go from bad to worse. Then one day a letter comes that signals a change in Dale's luck! He gets a new chance in life. So hang on for a wild ride full of sex, intrigue, and the joys of life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Violence  

Dale heard the key slip into the lock and turn, the door opening and then closing, footsteps coming down the hallway, and then he could see her just coming around the corner and into the room. He saw the look of shock and surprise on her face turn into full-fledged fear as she realized that Jessica was tied up. He'd had plenty of time to think about Cynthia's possible reaction to the sight and what she might attempt to do about it; but, now that the moment actually was here, she did none of the things he had expected - she fainted.

"My! What a wimp." Dale thought as he grabbed the other hood and plastic ties from out of his pockets. When she fainted it was as if she had just wilted. He sent the command via his crystal to keep her asleep as he hooded and trussed her up in a similar fashion to that of Jessica. Once she was tied he sent the command to wake her back up. When she began to stir she discovered her condition and began to scream obscenities. Dale let her feel the knife against her throat and hissed, "Shut up bitch or I'll slit your fucking throat!" She immediately grew silent except for the occasional whimper.

Dale tossed her purse into the last garbage bag he had filled with things he was going to take from the place. He took one last look around the place and checked to see that the door was locked.

"Alright Vyagar, I'm done here."

Vyagar activated the transporter and sent them to the cave. While able to breathe, the cloth hoods Dale had placed over the women's heads blocked their sight completely letting very little light in. Their only indication that they had been moved was the hard stone surface now underneath them.

Dale's first glimpse of the cave left him very impressed with Vyagar's work and he told him so. It still looked somewhat cave-like in some ways particularly in the area he had created the dungeon section in; however, the other end was quite lavishly decorated though maintaining the desired medieval theme. The large throne seemed to be cut from a single piece of marble polished to a high luster. The floors of the throne room appeared to consist of stone slabs of varying size and shape mortared together into a relatively flat though somewhat irregular surface. The room was lit by the light of torches spaced evenly around the wall in bronze holders placed just higher than a man's head.

On the end of the great cavern that had been turned into a dungeon, things were quite different. Two iron cages hung from the ceiling suspended over what appeared to be a pool of steaming liquid. Each cage had an iron chain that it dangled from. These chains were looped through pulleys mounted on swing arms embedded into the rock ceiling of the cavern, their great lengths wound around a crude looking ratchet and winch system embedded in the floor. Iron barred cells lined one wall. In each cell was a bucket of relatively clean water, a slop bucket, and a crudely woven sleeping mat. Chains and manacles hung from the walls. One of the cells appeared to have a skeleton in it. From the inside of the cages or cells the entire dungeon was visible and appeared to be filled with medieval instruments of torture. Vyagar had thought of everything, down to a set of branding irons and a fire with a bellows to heat them.

"Why Vyagar, I'm starting to get the idea that you don't like these bitches very much. This might just literally scare them to death and I didn't actually plan on killing them; on the other hand considering everything they've done I guess it wouldn't be much of a loss if they die of fright. Nice touch with the skeleton!"

"Would you like to have holographic rats or snakes? Perhaps a large leopard that obeys your commands would be good as well. I tried to stay with your medieval theme but I have taken one or two liberties and added elements that should appear to be magic as well," Vyagar informed him.

"Such as?"

"The circle on the floor that appears to be marked out in dried blood for one. I thought you might use it almost like a psychological holding cell. If you tell them to stay within the circle and they attempt to leave it, as they reach the edge they will feel as if their whole body is on fire and actually see real fire just beyond their position; then after a final jolt of pain, they will be thrown back into the circle by an unseen force."

"That's a pretty neat effect!" Dale exclaimed happy to see that Vyagar was getting into the spirit of things. "Perhaps I can use that for interrogations. I also like the idea of the big cat; but let's save that for a bit later. There is plenty to work with here already.

I should probably do something about my own appearance since I hope to be able to use confusion as a tool. I want them to recognize who I am but to also accept that this is a real dungeon and a real throne room. In the very core of their beings I want them to believe that they will be put to death if they disobey my slightest whim. I want to keep them disoriented and on edge and just a bit confused about everything.

In the long run I intend to completely break their wills. After that I plan on training them to serve as body slaves who believe their only purpose in life is to serve as willing cum and piss buckets who are alive solely upon my whim. Once they are properly trained I may keep them as spare orifices that the other men in my household can make use of or I may give them away so I don't have to see them very often. Either way their training is going to be an exercise in humiliation and pain."

"About your appearance, might I suggest a hooded robe that masks your identity until the moment you want to reveal it," Vyagar suggested.

"Yes, that sounds good. To keep it ominous, make it a non-reflective black."

"Give me a few minutes and I can have that made for you."

"Thank you Vyagar. Now I'm going to get busy myself."

Dale headed back to the pair of bound and hooded women on the floor of the dungeon. Using the crystal, he sent the command to enable Jessica to make sounds again. Now he had two whimpering bitches to listen to as he began to cut the clothing from their bodies with a large and very sharp knife. When he finished he went back to the throne room and removed his clothing. After donning the black robe and pulling the hood up over his head to shield his face, he returned to the dungeon and pulled Jessica to her feet by her hair. Dale used the crystal to immobilize her while he cut the plastic ties from her body.

He lowered one of the cages, the sound of the chains moving through the workings making loud clanking noises. When the cage was low enough to be in reach, he grabbed it and swung it over the floor then he continued to lower it until it touched the floor. He opened the door of the cage and turned Jessica towards it. Dale removed her hood rather suddenly. After the hours of complete darkness the light seemed quite bright until her eyes began to adjust. Her terror grew as she saw the open door of the rather ominous looking cage in front of her. Before she could look around anymore an imposing figure in a dark black robe moved into her view and silently motioned for her to enter the cage. She looked at the hooded figure and then turned to run in the opposite direction. Before she was able to take her second step an incredible pain began in her feet and legs causing her incredible agony. Jessica tried to force herself to keep moving; but with every step she made in the wrong direction her level of pain increased. Soon the agony was too much and she passed out from the intensity of the pain.

"No need to ask if the pain portion of her crystal is working," Dale thought. He carried her limp form to the cage and manacled her wrists and shackled her legs so that she was forced into a standing position. After shutting the door of the cage and latching it, Dale moved back to the winch assembly and used the winch and ratchet assembly to hoist her back into the air. Once the bottom of the cage had reached the height of his shoulders, Dale pushed on it until it swung back out over the hot steamy pool of liquid.

Cynthia didn't know what to make of the sounds she was hearing but she feared the worst when she heard her lover screaming in agony. Then came the sudden silence followed by the clanking of metal on metal and the unmistakable sound of a chain being moved by some type of mechanism or another. She wondered if Jessica was still alive.

The sounds around Cynthia had grown relatively quiet by now although she seemed to hear some sort of liquid noise nearby. Every time she had come into contact with their abductor she felt her fear building into an almost insurmountable terror. Now he was coming for her! She couldn't understand how she could be so sure; but she was. She could feel her fear rising to an even higher level of intensity.

Dale walked over to his whimpering bitch of an ex-wife and rolled her over onto her stomach. Without a word he grabbed her wrists and pulled up and back. Her pain was tremendous as he hauled her body back into a kneeling position. She was sobbing at the awful pain in her shoulders and upper back. He grabbed her by her upper arm and hoisted her to her feet. Jessica was stirring back to wakefulness as Dale guided Cynthia with several well-placed shoves to the back. Once he had her within the blood marked circle he immobilized her with the crystal and cut her bindings from her.

Dale stepped out of the circle and moved to a position were he could see both of his captives. "Remove your hood cunt!" he yelled at Cynthia at the top of his voice as he sent the command to allow her movement.

The sound of his command echoed off of the cavern walls, its volume bringing Jessica back to full wakefulness. Jessica looked up and saw her manacled wrists. She looked down at her feet and saw the shackles on her ankles holding her in the center of the cage. She was naked and suspended over some hot almost boiling liquid. Off to her left Cynthia was standing in some sort of circle. Flickering torchlight came from all around and flames occasionally arose from several other locations around the room. Then her eyes were drawn to their captor and the various instruments of torture arrayed beyond his position. In the moment it took for her to take all of this in, Cynthia was struggling to remove her hood.

When Cynthia pulled it over her head she found herself standing in a horrific place. She saw a dark shrouded figure in front of her and with this she discovered the focus of her fear. She could not see her captors face but she could see many things nearby that scared her shitless! What kind of place had he brought them to? Why the two of them? She was so scared she wanted to run away from him as fast as she could! As she was looking for some way out of this hideous place her darting eyes caught site of the cage that held her lover Jessica. Cynthia saw the steaming liquid below the cage waiting to cook her alive! Then her eyes turned back to her captor.

"You can't do this to us!" Cynthia yelled at him trying to regain some level of control. "There are laws to protect us here and when we get out they will put you away for good! You'd be better off if you just let us go now you scum!"

The hooded figure held up a hand gesturing for her to stop. She tried to go on with her rant but found that she suddenly was unable to make a sound.

"Let's review the available information you sorry excuse for a human. First, since you are here and in my power, I obviously can do this to you. Second you say there are laws here to protect you. Do you even know where here is you stupid slut? And, finally, third you are the scum here and I am your Lord and Master! The only laws here are mine and if you aren't too stupid of a cow to learn and obey them you just might live!" Dale told her as his voice steadily rose from a whisper to a shout.

"You will learn your place or die in the trying. For now, stay within your circle bitch, I will be back to deal with you and the cunt in the cage later," he said as he turned away and began to walk along a rock bridge that rose up in a half arch and passed out of her sight. The bridge crossed the chasm that formed one edge of their horrible prison and was the only way out she had seen so far. Flickering flames periodically lit the chasm as they jetted up from its' depths.

Cynthia looked down to find that she was standing in a circle painted on the stone in what appeared to be blood. The circle was big enough for her to stand in and even move around a bit but not big enough to lie down in. She discovered that her voice was back as she gasped in terror thinking of what he might do to her and her friend.

She waited until she was certain he was gone; then she rushed towards her friend thinking to find a way to free Jessica. When she reached the edge of the circle her entire body felt as if it had burst into flames! Just beyond the blood circle, a circle of golden fire formed a curtain around her. Jessica's screams joined those of her friend as she saw Cynthia writhing with pain in the flames.

Dale had indeed left the dungeon chamber and crossed into the throne room. Vyagar was recording everything going on in the dungeon for holographic replay so Dale knew he would be able to see it at any time.

Though he really felt funny about it; the throne was the only furniture that Vyagar had placed in the room to sit on and Dale had been up and about for quite sometime now. He sat down on it slowly expecting it to be uncomfortable. Much to his surprise, the seat was actually quite comfortable. He stood up and turned to face it for a better look. Upon closer examination he saw that while the outer look of the chair was somewhat rectangular and blocky, the actual seat and back were contoured to his body shape.

He sat back down and tried to sort out his feelings. Would it really be possible to reshape their thinking so that a lifetime of terrible and abusive behavior towards other people would end? He could play the role of interrogator and punisher for quite a while if need be; but it wasn't something he wanted to be involved with for the rest of his life. He decided to just continue to play things by ear while attempting to keep any acts of sex he may have with these women, separate from periods during which physical pain was inflicted. With many of his recent sexual partners providing him with absolutely great sex of their own volition he found himself caring about them a great deal and didn't want to fall into a trap of associating someone else's pain with sexual pleasure. On the other hand, he was getting some enjoyment out of seeing these two pay for their lifetime pattern of cruel manipulation.

"Vyagar, where have you stored the items I brought back with me?" Dale inquired.

"I have them secured in a vault I created beneath your throne that only you or I can access. I will beam you there at your request. Would you like to go there now?"

"Yes please."

Dale found himself in a large room with quite a few tables. Everything in the garbage bags had been laid out in a somewhat organized fashion. He counted through the currency and found that there was just under a half a million in cash.

As he was looking at the bearer bonds the golden holographic representation of Vyagar appeared within the chamber and spoke audibly to Dale, "I imagine you are wondering about those."

"You're right about that. How did these bearer bonds end up in their possession?"

"Well I've been trying to follow the spirit of your requests not just the letter, so though you haven't asked for this yet, I did pull up as much information on Jessica Barret as possible. I've also looked through everything that you brought back and what I have found seems quite surprising," Vyagar informed him.

"Well don't stop there. What did you find?" Dale prompted.

"Alright. It seems that Jessica's father was quite wealthy and successful in his business dealings to the point of actually having quite a few articles written about him. He had a son name Jonas by his first wife. She died in a tragic boating accident when little Jonas was three. Mr. Barret married his second wife when Jonas was five. Two years later Jessica came along.

Mr. And Mrs. Barret remained married until after Jessica was in her second year of law school. Mr. Barret apparently didn't take female direction very well or at least that's what his second wife said when she filed for divorce. In any case he pulled out the prenuptial agreement he'd had her sign and she walked away with surprisingly little. Jessica had been headstrong as a child and attempted to boss her older brother around. There had been a rift between Jessica and her father for several years when she insisted on becoming a lawyer and her father tried to dissuade her from going into what he termed as a man's career.

The two found someway to overlook their differences, or at least that's how things appeared to Mr. Barret who seemed happy about it in the letters he sent to her afterwards. She had him fooled well enough about their relationship that he felt safe sending her a copy of his will, seemingly to let her know she was still important to him and wasn't left out of it. In any case, though he planned to leave Jessica quite a bit, his son Jonas was the major inheritor by far. Jessica, according to the diary she has now scanned onto DVD, was livid and didn't want to take things lying down. She had read the will carefully and found something she could do to get everything herself. The will was worded in such a way that if Jonas died before or at the same time as Mr. Barret, Jessica, being his only remaining heir, would inherit everything.

According to her diary, Jonas and Mr. Barret both died in a plane crash she engineered by tampering with the hydraulic system used to control the wing flaps and rudder. The newspaper clippings she scanned in show that the plane exploded upon its high-speed impact with the ground thereby leaving no evidence of any tampering of any kind.

The will was not contested and Jessica Barret has been quite the wealthy woman for the past twelve years now. I've gone through the files on DVD and discovered the value of her recorded assets exceeds one hundred and thirty-two million dollars. With the additional value her unrecorded assets, such as the bearer bonds, cash, and her offshore bank accounts in Switzerland and the islands, her actual holdings are closer to two hundred and eighty-three million dollars.

You already know about Jessica and Cynthia plotting to ruin your life, but there is more to the story than you understand so far. I found a file on one of the DVD's that has a list of women from a sorority club that both Jessica and Cynthia were a part of. According to this document, the women in the sorority pledge to pursue female superiority via the domination and humiliation of men. They actually have a lifelong contest running to see who can destroy the most men during their lifetime. I haven't completed my research on the other women whose names appear on this list; however I can tell you that there are quite a few men whose lives have been trashed as a result of this one sorority. There are also quite a few of the women on this list who are now wealthy."

Dale could hardly grasp the enormity of what Vyagar was telling him. He wondered just how many other men had stories like his? How long had this been going on? Were new pledges to the sorority continuing this awful behavior?

"Vyagar, after I finish with the two bitches already housed in the lavish quarters you've created for them, we're going to need a bigger dungeon that can handle more prisoners at a time," Dale told him.

"That shouldn't be a problem Dale."

Dale spent a few more minutes looking through the items spread out on the table as he pondered the situation.

"What time is it anyway? I'm afraid I've lost track."

"It's about three in the morning Dale."

"Oh. Well I guess I can sleep later. Please transport me back to the throne room and then show me a holograph of any interesting activity from our guests," Dale requested.

Once back in the throne room he sat down and watched the activities that had taken place over the last hour or two that he and Vyagar had been talking. Jessica had fallen asleep even though her position couldn't be comfortable. Cynthia had not been so fortunate, though she was incredibly tired and worn out from the pain she had been through, she found it impossible to sleep standing up. She kept whimpering and muttering to herself. Occasionally Cynthia would face Jessica's direction and try to start a conversation. They were both quite confused about everything and neither one knew where they were or how they had come to be here. The circle of blood and fire really had them freaked out.

Dale decided that it was time to pay them another visit so he arose from the throne and pulled the hood of his robe up and over his head thereby hiding his face. He walked to the rock bridge and followed the half arch as it ascended from the higher plateau of the throne room and down into the dungeon. Long before he reached the end of the bridge Cynthia's eyes were focused upon him.

"Kneel before me bitch," he said pointing to the floor.

"I will not bow to any man!" Cynthia managed to scream in defiance; yet almost as if she were expecting more pain for her efforts.

Her pain did not come. Instead the black robed figure began operating the winch that lowered the cage of the now sleeping Jessica down to the level of the steaming liquid pool. He kept watching Cynthia to see if she would change her mind. Cynthia didn't want to see her lover Jessica hurt; but to kneel to a man went against everything she believed in, so there she stood. When Jessica's feet were lowered into the hot liquid she awoke screaming at the top of her lungs from the resulting agony.

Cynthia had been alternating between watching their captor as he calmly lowered her friend to her torment, and watching her writhing and struggling friend. Finally she couldn't bear to see Jessica suffer any longer and she just had to give in and knelt down. As soon as her knees hit the ground, the winch began moving in the other direction. Once her feet were clear of the burning hot liquid the cage stopped leaving her in torment though her agony was less than before. Jessica's screams turned into steady sobbing between gulps of air.

The robed figure now came back to Cynthia's position and opened the lower part of his robe revealing a large cock. The cock, hanging down long and thick, was one of the biggest she had ever seen. While somewhat firm it wasn't actually hard yet.

"Service me with your mouth cunt."

"I will not!" she exclaimed.

Dale walked over to the winch and pulled out the stop. Jessica's cage plunged into the burning liquid and didn't stop until just her head was clear of the surface. Her wails of agony were easily twice as loud as before.

"Okay I will! I will! Just get her out of there!" Cynthia said as tears of her own rolled down her face.

Instead of listening to her plea he just stepped in front of her and said "She's only in there because of your defiance. I'll let her out after you've made me cum; and mind you bitch, if you hurt me in anyway I'll plunge her all the way under and leave her there till she dies! Do you understand me?"

"Yes," came the answer.

"Yes who?" he prompted.

"Yes Master," she said with as much sarcasm and venom in her voice as she could muster.

Dale slapped her in the face quite hard, knocking her over and causing her to touch the edge of the circle. The flames burned once again and she moved as quickly as she could to the center of the circle. Her tormentor stood in the same place he had before even though the flames seemed to writhe about him. He remained there calmly as they died down.

"Try it again," he instructed over Jessica's continued screaming.

"Yes Master. I understand."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.