Neighbors - Cover

Neighbors

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A brother and sister discover that their next door neighbors are in an incestous relationship.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Ben helped Julie out of the hot tub and wrapped a huge towel them both. She shivered from the cool air that hit her skin. Ben put his arms around his sister kissing her deeply. Abel and Yvette got out and dried each other up as well.

"Just follow us," Yvette said as she held Abel's hand. They walked into the house and the siblings followed them.

The four went upstairs and Abel opened up their parents' bedroom door. He turned on the lights and Ben and Julie gasped at the beautiful room. It was a big bedroom with large windows and the bed was so incredible. It was big, had to be a king sized bed with dark blue silk sheets and fluffy pillows.

"This room is all yours to share you first time with your brother," Yvette told Julie.

Julie felt her knees shaky. "Thank you."

"Now, wait, you can have this room but only in one condition," Abel said.

Julie and Ben waited for his response.

He smirked and Yvette giggled. "Well you have to let me and Yvette watch you two."

Ben looked at Julie for her approval. He wanted to make sure she didn't mind the siblings watch them make love. "Do you want them to watch us?" Ben asked his sister.

Julie hesitated at first. She had always wanted her first time to be private and discreet, yet the fact that Yvette and Abel would watch and maybe coach them was hot. "I don't mind if they do," She finally answered.

"Good, then feel free to start whenever you want. We have all night," Abel said. He and Yvette took a seat on a small dark red velvet loveseat.

Julie stood in front of her brother. They were both still very naked. Ben put his arms around her tiny waist and they began to share a long wet kiss. His hands went from her lower back to her firm buttocks. He gently squeezed them and heard her moan softly into his kiss.

"Are you sure you ready for this baby?" Ben asked his sister.

Julie nodded. "Yes I am. I mean I'm kind of scared but I know I am ready."

Ben took Julie by her hands and walked her over to the bed. Julie sat down and stared up at her brother. Ben stroked her hair and touched her face. "You are so beautiful sis. I feel so lucky to have this chance, to be with you."

"I love you. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather do this with. I know you won't be one to fuck me and leave me."

"You know I won't. I'll always be around baby."

He leaned down to kiss her once again and felt her soft little hand grab his cock and slowly stroke it. Ben moaned into his sister's kiss and put his hands on her shoulders. "Lay back Julie," he ordered her.

Julie's eyes never left her brothers. She let her body fall back on the silky sheets that felt so good against her naked skin. She stood in front of her, slowly leaning down and placing kisses on her neck and moving down to her chest and flat tummy. Julie could feel her brother's lips exploring her teen body and giving her feel sweet sensations all over.

"Do you like the way he kisses your body Julie?" Yvette asked.

Julie took one look at the dark haired girl and her brother. Yvette was now sitting on Abel's lap and he had one finger inside of her pussy, slowly finger fucking her as they watched her and Ben get it on.

"Mmm yes!" Julie moaned.

Ben kissed her lower tummy and with his tongue came back up to her breasts. He could see his sister's erect nipples just yearning to be sucked on. He took one nipple into his mouth and gently sucked on it while his fingers played with Julie's other nipple. Julie squirmed underneath her brother's strong body. He took turns sucking, licking and gently biting on her aching nipples. She could feel her pussy drenched now as her ran his hands up and down her body while sucking her nipples.

"Are you getting wet Julie?" Abel asked her.

Julie moaned in excitement.

"You ready for me to pop your cherry sis?" Ben asked taking one of her nipples out of his mouth.

Julie nodded and kissed her brother once again. She knew Abel and Yvette were going to witness the entire thing and she didn't mind. She couldn't wait for them to see her brother pop her cherry and make her a woman.

"I'm so ready bro. Can you feel how wet I am?"

Ben moved his hand down between his sister's legs and placed it on her pussy. She was so wet that her juices seeped between his fingers. "Oooh yes I feel you baby. You're all wet for me."

Julie blushed. She felt Ben get her legs and spread them wide. She raised herself up on her elbows and saw his hard cock throbbing and ready to be inside of her. He positioned himself between her legs and she felt the sharp pain of his cock stabbing at her tiny opening ready to slide in her.

"Owww," Julie whimpered.

"I'm sorry baby," Ben said leaning down to kiss her, to comfort her.

"It's going to hurt at first Julie, but then you'll see it'll feel really good," Yvette said from across the room.

Julie smiled and relaxed letting her brother take charge. Ben grabbed his cock and kept poking at his sister's opening. After a few seconds he felt the tip of his cock slide in. She felt incredibly tight and so warm. He moved his cock in more feeling every inch slide into his sister's tiny pussy. He could feel the wet warm walls of her pussy as he slid in more of his cock. Julie closed her eyes trying to shut out the pain. She knew eventually it would feel good but at that moment the pain was pretty bad.

Ben finally got his cock all the way inside of Julie's pussy. He could feel his balls pressed up against her ass. He was really deep inside of her and could feel Julie's pussy pulsating. He didn't move at first. He stared at his sister and watched her slowly open her eyes. "I'm in you now Julie. All the way in you. Can you feel my cock in you?"

"Uh huh, yes I feel it," Julie whispered.

Ben began to move in and out of his sister slowly letting her get used to his cock being inside of her. He put his hands on her hips keeping her still underneath him. Julie's legs were spread wide giving her brother full access of her virgin pussy. She could feel her brother's cock sliding in and out and her pain slowly began to fade. She was now feeling pleasure with each thrust of Ben's cock.

"Ooh mmm." Yvette moaned and Julie turned to see the dark haired girl was now sitting on her brother's cock watching Ben taking Julie's virginity.

Julie looked into Ben's eyes and he looked so excited and turned on. He began to grunt louder as he moved faster in and out of her. Julie wrapped her legs around Ben's waist pulling him closer to her and making sure he was as deep as he could get.

"Julie you feel so good! So tight, so hot!" Ben exclaimed thrusting his hips.

"This is feeling good, mmmm!" Julie moaned licking her lips.

"Yeah you like that Julie? You like the way your brother's cock feels inside of you?" Abel asked as Yvette bounced up and down his cock.

"Yes!" Julie whined.

"Fuck her faster," Yvette begged in a breathless voice.

Ben moved faster now ramming his cock inside his sister. Julie let out a loud yelp of pleasure. The harder and faster he moved, the more she liked getting fucked. Julie could feel her brother's cock piercing at her hard and making her loose. Ben was groaning and he began to break a sweat. Julie could see sweat on his hard chest dripping down his body.

"Oh God! Sis oh baby I love you," Ben murmured looking at his sister with loving eyes.

Julie was moaning softly now enjoying herself even more. She smiled up at her brother," I love you too. You're turning me into a woman, your woman."

Ben felt his heart racing and could feel his balls swelling up full of cum ready to spurt inside of his sister. He knew it wouldn't be long until he came in her. Julie felt her brother move his hand down and rub her clit hard. Each stroke of his finger gave her a more intense feeling. She took one last look at Yvette riding Abel's cock and then she felt it. She was going to orgasm on her brother's cock. Julie gasped and before she could even yell out her pleasure, she began to cum.

Ben was moving in and out of his sister and suddenly felt her pussy constrict. She was trembling so beautifully underneath him. Her pink nipples were pert and she had her mouth opened trying to scream out her pleasure.

"Are you cumming baby?" Ben asked breathlessly continuing to pump his cock in her.

Julie finally let out a loud sexy moan letting him know she was climaxing. Her lower lip quivered from the wonderful delight and she shut her eyes tight as they fluttered. Ben did one hard thrust into his sister and heard her yelp again. He felt his balls ready to drain out his big load of cum. He was so ready to cum in her and make his sister take his cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.