And Justice For One

by Jaz

Copyright© 2004 by Jaz

Erotica Sex Story: Why do bad things happen to bad people?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Rough   Light Bond   Anal Sex   .

I got the call about 5:45 am. It woke me from a sound sleep. It was the kind of call no husband, ever wants to get. The kind of call that hurts you, enrages you, makes you more violent, more helpless than you ever thought possible.

"Mr. Pressman, John Pressman? This is officer Sloptvik with the NYPD Special Victims Unit. I need you to meet me at Franklin Memorial Hospital. Your wife has been raped. Her condition is serious, but stable. She's in room 327."

I was in a fog as I dressed and then drove to the hospital. "Serious but stable", what the fuck is that?

I soon found out.

I entered room 327 and realized I must have had the wrong room. An older woman was lying in the bed, she had bruises all over her face and a cast on her arm. Clearly she was in a lot of pain. She looked up when I entered the room.

"Excuse me ma'am I did not mean to disturb you, they gave me the wrong room #."

She stared at me and as her eyes came into focus, she began to cry.

"... John..." she groaned in a piteous, cracked voice. How did she know my...

"Oh my god, oh no god--Susan!" I screamed as I rushed to her side. I wanted to grab her, to hug and kiss and hold her... but she was in so much pain. He had beat my wife badly. I knew enough about rape to understand that my wife probably did not want a man touching her right then. It could be awhile before she could stand that.

"John... I'm so sorry... he got me. He raped me. I was so stupid, he tricked me," she sobbed.

Instinct took over as I gently held the woman I love and shushed her. "Oh baby girl, please don't say that, don't ever think it. This is not your fault, the police will find out who he is from DNA and he will pay."

"John I know who he is, he's a supervisor in my office. His name is Bruce Kent."

I had a name to focus my hatred on, but I was somewhat controlled because I knew the police would put him in Jail.

"I have to tell you what he did, I can't keep this a secret. John, please let me get it out, I have to. "

I crawled into bed with my wife and wrapped her in my arms, as gently as possible.

"Tell me baby, tell me what he did to you."

"I had noticed him before. We both worked the 8:30 t0 5 am shift--in different departments. He seemed friendly enough, and we'd chat briefly sometimes. I told him I was happily married and he seemed to respect that.

I parked my car and was walking in to work early at 8pm, when I saw him. He had a flat tire on his mini van and was trying to change it. He called me over and asked to use my cell phone. When I got close he slammed me in the face and stomach and pushed me into the van. Then he drove to the top level of the parking garage. At that time of night it was only a skeleton crew, and they all parked near the door on the first floor. I must have blacked out, because the next thing I knew I was naked, bound, and blindfolded.

His fucking hands were roaming all over, pinching, slipping inside me--playing with me. He must have sucked my breasts for 5 minutes, and he kissed me over and over.

"Mmm, nice and tight slut, I'm gonna fuck every hole you have. You're gonna be my whore tonight. Suck my cock, lick my balls, lick my ass and toes. Anything, everything I want. If you don't, if you hesitate... I'm gonna beat the shit out of you. Get me hard bitch, suck my toes, lick in between them. Do it... DO IT! Ok you asked for it, " He said with a growl as he began kicking me, stomping me for my refusal.

"Let's try again. Suck my toes you fucking slut... Mmm much better. Every one, use that tongue, lick me good--don't forget the heel...

Outstanding, see that wasn't so bad. I bet your husband loves that tiny, wet mouth of yours. Oops look at the time, I don't want to be late for work, gotta go clock in. Don't worry I'll be back soon. I'm fucking your mouth next." He gagged me, and handcuffed me in place. The van had curtains, and he put one of hose cardboard sunscreens in the front window. He was gone for about an hour.

"Hey honey I'm back. I talked to a few people, I assigned lots of work, and sent several e-mails. I'll go check on everybody soon. But I'm ready for a hot Susan Pressman blowjob. I'm taking your gag off again. The first time you scream, or try to bite, I'm knocking your teeth out. Now get to work. "

I sucked him John, I sucked another man's cock... I was so scared."

"You did the right thing baby, as long as you survived, you did the right thing."

My wife seemed to relax a little at my words and just let me hold her and kiss her hair for a few minutes.

"It took about 10 minutes. After I swallowed his cum, he said I was a good girl and deserved a reward. For the next 15 minutes he licked my pussy and nibbled my clit. I tried not to but, I came for him."

That surprised me at first, I mean, he was raping her! Then I thought about it. If a woman tied me up and sucked my cock for 15 minutes... yeah, I'd cum.

"Of course you did baby, anybody would. It's not your fault." My wife turned her bruised head and gave a small wet peck on the mouth before saying, "I love you."

"He left me again this time for about 2 hours." "You know your dept is pretty pissed at you. You really should call if you are not coming in. They are buried in your work. Really Susan it's just good manners. I'm rested up, and just took a Viagra. It's time I got that tight pussy and hot little ass."

It was a nightmare. He fucked me over and over. He kept switching holes. He fucked my ass for awhile, and then pulled out and made me suck him clean, before he began pounding my pussy. Cruel, vicious rips--he wanted to hurt me, to destroy me. The only thing that saved me is your cock is so much larger than his. Still I wasn't lubed, so it was incredibly painful. He came inside my pussy twice in that hour.

" So good sweetheart, I knew you'd be tasty. We're pretty much done. I still need my ass licked, and I want to take some pictures. Of course we need to clean you up too. We'll do that when I come back." Again he was gone for about an hour. This time he laid me on my back and made me eat his ass out. He straddled my face and began to drill me deep.

"I've got 45 minutes before I have to clock out. You have a decision to make. I want you to make love to me, suck, kiss, lick, fuck, willingly, wantonly. If you do when the shift is over, I will let you go. If you don't, I'll keep you for the whole weekend, maybe let my friends fuck you too."

I let him have me, I did my best to please him. Every sex trick I knew, I did for him. He fucked my pussy, and ass, and I begged him for more like a cheap whore. Then he started spitting on me, and I opened my mouth. He spanked my asss, and then started smacking me hard in the face and I kissed him, I asked him to rape me harder. I told him he was the only man I had ever loved and gave him my wedding ring. He had a digital camera and I let him spread me, film me, any way he wanted. Oh John he took so many pictures. I was terrified, I thought he would kill me. I betrayed you, I betrayed our marriage. You'll never see ME again, just a stupid, sick bitch who made love to her rapist," she cried and whimpered hopelessley.

I was crying too. Something precious had been taken from us. Maybe after that asshole was sent to jail for 30 years... maybe.

"It's not your fault baby, he'll pay for this I swear he'll pay."

Bruce Kent was a very smart guy. He had given himself the perfect alibi. Over a dozen people had seen him throughout the night. He had sent e-mails all shift long. He clocked in and out on time. He rinsed out Susan's pussy, hair, and spit covered face with 2 soapy squeeze bottles, and made her drink half a bottle of tequilla and 2 valliums when he was done. Then he set her free, completely naked in an alley several blocks away just after 5am.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.