Descent Into Darkness - Cover

Descent Into Darkness

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A Victorian lady's discovery of herself and a strange new world she never knew existed. It's slow moving with a storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Fiction   Historical   Vampires   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

When they reached the house, he went upstairs and made a warm fire. He had Soames make them a nice dinner and they relaxed. It started pouring outside with great claps of thunder and streaks of lightning. They curled up on the big warm velvet draped bed and drank brandy and stared into the fire. They talked of the wedding and their life together.

He held her in his strong arms and kissed her. She looked lovely tonight in one of the new negligees he gave her from Paris. It was a deep burgundy with a lace bodice and long flowing lace sleeves. The nightgown underneath was sleeveless and low cut and see thru. It was trimmed in black velvet ribbon at the bodice and at the ruffled cuffs. It complimented her dark hair beautifully.

He was wearing a long satin nightshirt in black with long flowing sleeves. And he was feeling no pain at the moment. In fact he was in great spirits. He stared at her by the fire's light.

"Are you happy, my love?" he asked.

"You needn't ask," she said, "of course I am." and smiled at him, looking down at her beautiful ring.

"I love you so much Franchesca."

"And I love you, too." she answered.

"Come here," he said and she did and he held her head with both hands and kissed her passionately. She responded with her tongue in his mouth. He worked his hands thru her long flowing hair, her head back on the pillow. He kissed her neck and moved his way down to her breasts, kissing each one. He pulled the nightgown down from each tit and sucked on her nipples. They were big and pink. He licked them and sucked them until they were hard.

She rubbed him thru his nightshirt until his cock poked out from under the long shirt. He was erect for her. She breathed heavily and spread her legs apart, wanting him. He moved his way down and buried his head in her thighs. His tongue found what it was searching for. She wrapped her legs around his shoulders as he ate her. His hot tongue flickering hungrily on her clit. He sucked at her like a hungry child. She moaned with pleasure under his skillful mouth.

Then violently he tore her nightgown from her and climbed on her and stuck his cock in her. It slid in easily, a little tightly at first but it was smooth.

"Aaahh," he sighed as he felt the softness and wetness of her. She lifted her slender legs to accommodate him even further. How wonderful he felt in her.

"Hhmm," she sighed as he pumped her slowly at first, building up momentum with each stroke. She wrapped her legs tightly around him now and let him pound her furiously. She held on for dear life!

"Ohhh, fuck me Eric... fuck me," she begged. Oh, it feels sooo good."

And fucked her he did. He quickly turned her over without missing a beat, his cock leaving her pussy for a mere second and then she was on top of him, riding him. Her long dark hair falling in his face, her tits bobbing up and down. 'What a vision, ' he thought. 'I'm a lucky man.' as he looked up at her while she rode his cock, their eyes met for a split second, then they were closed.

She knew she was going to cum any second now and he did, too. And with one more big stroke, he let loose and exploded in her and she came full force, too, his cock still in her, she sitting on it and leaning over now on him, all her weight on his chest.

Then she lifted her head and he kissed her, their breathing all tired now and spent. She lay there on him very still, all sticky inside, his cock now flaccid but still in her. Then she rolled off of him.

She curled up close to him now and he put his arm under her and held her close. They lay there together, blissfully, happily watching the last embers of fire still glowing in the fireplace, quiet... still, not wanting to move. Each in their own thoughts, miles away but at the same time, in this present, perfect moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.