Discovery - Cover

Discovery

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A '50's coming of age story of a couple of teenagers from farm families. A fun story to be shared. We thought we were pretty racy for back then. Juicy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

We couldn't talk on the phone as we were on party lines. The old ladies in the neighborhood would listen in on calls all the time. So if we talked on the phone it was only to set a time for one of us to visit the other. Well, Sunday, she called and said why not come over. Her parents were back and may be I could come for supper. This was always OK with my folks as long as I finished my evening chores first. My folks let me visit friends or have friends over often, as long as I got home early, did my homework, and completed my home responsibilities. This is all important to the story, so you get the feel of what is to happen.

That evening during supper Shirley's dad asked us if we had enjoyed ourselves without supervision last night. He asked if we got home early, to which both of us said we came home pretty early. He seemed satisfied with the responses but her mom kept glancing at both of us with a strange look. Sometimes she had really tight lips, then they would go up into a slight smile just like Shirley.

After supper Shirley and I went out to the porch and sat on the swing to be alone and talk. The swing was far enough from a window that it was safe to cuddle and talk. I asked Shirley what was up with her mom. Shirley started telling me how much she enjoyed playing last night. Vocal me just said, "Yeah, it was really fun."

She said she hoped we could do all that again. I echoed, "Me too."

Then she blew me away. "I talked with my mom about what we did."

"You did?"

I gasped.

"I needed to talk to her about it because I thought something may be wrong with me."

She said with a subdued tone.

"What?"

"I asked her whether something was wrong with me that I like it so much."

She continued.

"Ah Oh."

I groaned.

She continued, "Don't be mad OK? I really needed to talk about it and mom is my friend too. When I told her about it she didn't seem that mad, she almost laughed, you know, giggled. She asked if we did it, you know, went all the way. I told her we didn't because we didn't want me to get pregnant. She said we were smarter than most kids may be, even smarter than her and dad. She said they had gotten carried away when she was young and that she was talking to the result. She meant me. She said she got pregnant the first time she did it, or at least when her and dad first started doing it. Anyway she said she wanted to talk to me, more to us, you and me, to at least wait to do it, you know wait to go all the way."

"Whew!" I thought to myself, "My girlfriend, the girl I had grown up with as a friend and now had sexually experimented with had told her mom we had messed around."

Then it dawned on me. "How much did you tell her?"

"Pretty much everything."

She said.

"Everything?"

I asked, stunned.

"Well," she said looking up, "you know, how I like the touching, how I liked the hard kissing, how I liked the feel, the smell, and the taste of everything."

"Taste of everything?"

"You know, your stuff, I told her how it got everywhere."

She said smiling.

All I could think of was, I'm done, I'm dead, any second her Dad is coming out with his shot gun. How was I going to ever face her Mom again knowing she knew about everything.

"Guess I should go?"

I said starting to get up.

"No, mom wants to talk to us, wait, I'll get her."

As she jumped up waving for me to sit back down.

If I could have, I would have crawled under the porch.

Shirley and her mom came out to the porch. Shirley sat down with me on the swing then her mom sat down next to Shirley.

Shirley's Mom said "Well you two got pretty wild last night."

Shirley and I stayed quiet.

"You know," her Mom continued, "that what you did could have gone farther and could have had a result you would not have wanted yet."

We still stayed quiet

Shirley's Mom then said "I know you two think you are in love, you may even be in love, but you are still in high school. You need to finish high school then think about your future.

Shirley jumped in "Mom, you know we have been together all our lives and we are getting married."

(In my head; "married? What? I guess it could be that we would. Hadn't thought of that yet.")

Shirley's mom then added "You all aren't married yet and you need to wait till you do before you do that."

Shirley asked, "Do what? Do what we did or do everything we want to do with each other?"

I stqyed quiet (I'm a/no dummy)

Shirley's Mom then said "You have to control these things. Anyway, it's in the open now and you know how I feel. Shirley, we have to talk more about this. And you, (looking at me) you need to think about all of this and don't get carried away, OK?"

Wow, I wasn't being thrown out, killed, cussed out, or banished.

I could only quietly answer "Yes Mame."

Shirley's Mom got up and went back in the house. Shirley said, "Mom said she wasn't going to tell Dad because it was between me and her."

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say. Shirley leaned on me laying her head on my shoulder forcing me to put my arm around her. Shirley looked up at me then kissed me very softly but with a ton of meaning. As her kiss became firmer, her free hand found it's way to my lap. We kept kissing while my hand, that was around her shoulder found the side of her breast. We kept this up until we heard a chair scraping inside. We pulled apart, panting, Shirley's nipples standing out, my pants tenting. Shirley started giggling, with all the tension that had been there, I started giggling with her. You could hear Shirley's Mom and Dad getting the other kids started toward bed. The lights went out in the windows near us. This was a first for Shirley and I. You could hear the quick steps of the kids then hear her Dad going up the stairs. Shirley's Mom came out the door and said "Don't stay up too late, you both have chores to do in the morning. Goodnight"

Shirley and I sat together holding hands, staring out at the night. This had been some kind of weekend. We finally agreed that it was getting late (probably 9 or 9:30). We hugged and kissed one more time then got up. As I started to turn to go down the stairs, Shirley wanted one more good kiss. She tweaked me on my dick through my pants then said "Get."

During the week we were both too busy doing farm work, school, and home work to do much more than talk a little on the school bus or talk at school. Never a private moment, but still we would hold hands sometimes and always a hand squeeze before we parted. On Friday on the way home on the bus, Shirley asked if I might come over early that night. May be would could go for a drive into town or somewhere. She wanted me there for supper again.

As soon as my chores were done, I cleaned up, asked for a car (instead of the pick up) then beat feet to Shirley's. We ate supper, chatted about farm stuff, then Shirley announced that it was time for us to go into town to one her friends house. As soon as we were in the car I asked what was up. She said we were going by her friends house for a second so she could pick up some stuff. It is a little over 20 miles to town so we had time to cuddle and chat on the way. Shirley is little, I mean short and small. Her usual method of sitting next to me was to lean on me, hugging my right arm, with her legs and feet curled up under her, her skirt pulled over her knees. Tonight, the skirt sort of stayed above the knees. Knees aren't that sexy, but remember this is 1958 so seeing bare skin is a reason for excitement. We made it into town with me driving a 3 speed column shift car with my left hand. Every guy could do it back then, with or without a steering wheel spinner.

We visited with Shirley's friend for about 20 minutes, 10 minutes of it were with the two of them in another room giggling. We left with a big shopping bag of stuff and a holler of, "Be good you guys, ha, ha." When we were back in the car, Shirley threw the bag in the back seat, I asked, "Where too now?"

Shirley just said let's take a drive, how about the river road. This wasn't too far, but it was in the opposite direction of our farms. When you go down the hill from the river bluffs, you feel the cooler air and smell the river, pretty neat. The road along the river isn't a very good one as it gets flooded most springs, so you have to drive slow to avoid craters. Shirley said, "Let's go down to the bank."

So I stopped.

While I got out Shirley leaned over the seat back and rummaged around in the huge bag. She slid out of the car on the drivers side carrying a blanket. I looked at her questioning and she responded, "so we can sit down without getting dirty."

We went down to the river, close enough to hear the water moving but far enough away that the ground and grass were not wet. I spread the blanket and we both sat down. At first we just stared out over the wide expanse of the river to the other bank. It was dark so the stars were really bright. As we sat there, our hands came together, then we leaned into each other.

Shirley said that her and her mom had a long talk. She said her mom was afraid Shirley and I would get Shirley pregnant and make things difficult for our future. She told me about her mom and dad having to get married with Shirley in her mom's tummy. How lucky they were as her grandfather had given her mom and dad their farm and helped them out when they were young. She said her mom told her that they had been different as they were both 18 not 16 like Shirley and I. All I could do was to comment, "Ah hum" now and then. Shirley kissed me on the cheek then turned my head to look at her. I thought she was getting ready to kiss me so I closed my eyes, puckered, and started leaning to her. She held me back with her hand on my chest. You could tell, she needed to say something.

"What?" I asked. Shirley looked down, then looked up to my eyes. After going up and down a couple of times she asked with a nervous voice, "Do you love me?" Then with hardly taking a breath, "Do you want, ah, do you think we will get married?"

Since I had thought about this so much the past week it didn't take me long to respond. "Shirley, I love you."

I stared into her eyes and when she started to speak, I put my finger to her lips. "Shirley, I think you and I will get married someday."

Shirley kept staring but said, "Do you wanna get married? Are you asking me to marry you?" I said, "I've thought of nothing else since last weekend. Shirley, when the time comes, will you marry me? Do you really want to be my wife?"

There was no response. Shirley lunged at me, knocking me over. She was hugging me tightly and kissing me hard. Shirley held me down, pushed herself up with her hands to my chest and said very resolutely, "Good, I'm glad, yes, I want to marry you, I want to be your wife."

With that we went back to kissing.

I could feel Shirley relax while hugging me. Our kisses became softer, more meaningful. We rolled to our sides facing each other and just looked into each other's eyes. We looked, we kissed, we looked, and kissed. We started kissing those long slow, wet, lots of tongue kisses, the warms up everything. We had been kissing for five to ten minutes when she took my hand and placed it on her breast. Then her hand went to my tented pants. We kept kissing and rubbing. Shirley unzipped me and tried to get me out. Meanwhile I was unbuttoning her blouse. Shirley tried to undo my belt with one hand and was becoming frustrated. She sat up, pulled her blouse off, unsnapped her bra and shrugged it off. She looked at me and said, "You take 'em off, it's faster."

So I took off my pants, then my shirt. She had taken off her skirt and was sliding her panties down her legs. She looked at me, glancing at my middle and said, "So?"

I took off my underwear. As you can guess, we had gone from the emotional high to a sexual high in mere seconds.

We were a sight. A six foot gangly farm boy and a 4'10" elf. We were both on our knees, staring at each other. Me with my dick straining toward her. Her with her nipples pointing the way. We closed the space between us and kissed very tenderly. We lay back down with Shirley laying on top of me. She rolled to her side still kissing me but now with a firm grasp of my dick. As we kissed, her hand was slowly going up and down kneading the firm skin of my dick. I leaned down to lick a nipple, while letting my hand travel to her fuzzies. Just as my finger dipped into her wetness, she jerked her hand up and down quickly in her excitement. Well, the inevitable happened, with a groan, juice shot up to our lips, her breasts, then all over our tummies. My finger slipped into her then rubbed the special spot I had found a week ago. She wiggled and thrust her hips at me grunting until she pushed hard at me and stiffened with a groan. We kept kissing, covered with juice. Again, as we unlocked our lips, Shirley brought her hand to her mouth and licked off her hand. She started scooping up the juice on her belly to suck it off her fingers. I leaned over and licked my juice off the underside of her breasts. I dipped the finger that been inside her into some goop then licked it off. Good. I put my finger into her juicy hole, dipped it in my goop then fed it to her mouth. Shirley's "mmmm good" told me we were on the same high. To this day, I have no idea why we enjoyed tasting each other so much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.