Discovery - Cover

Discovery

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A '50's coming of age story of a couple of teenagers from farm families. A fun story to be shared. We thought we were pretty racy for back then. Juicy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

As a high school student in the late '50's, guys talked about getting some, but the reality was we wished we were getting some. At just sixteen, I dated a near neighbor that was my age and equally as inexperienced as myself(near because this was farm country). She was the oldest of five farm kids. We went to town for dances at the VFW, movies at the local theater, even to the city for a movie and hamburgers after. Parking was done usually in her drive way for a very short time. When we got heated up, we would look at each other, panting, then somehow decide we better quit for the evening or we would be doing something her parents would freak at if they were to look out the window. We knew they did, as they kept telling her and I how proud they were that we kept in control.

Well one Saturday night we went to a drive-in movie, alone. We were able to do this as we didn't have to worry about what time she had to be home. Her parents were gone with her brothers and sisters overnight but trusted us to go out and be good. No double date, just the two of us. In the beginning we watched the movie, just sitting close munching popcorn. About mid way in this movie, there was some smooching on the screen so she snuggled closer too me. Naturally, I leaned in for a kiss. We kissed, then kissed some more. We heated up and kissed some more. We stopped pulled back from each other. We must have stared at each other with our hands at each others waist for a least a minute. She got the gleam in her eye the same as when we were little kids that says "boy are you in for it."

She lunged into me smashing her mouth into mine. We kissed harder than we ever had. We kissed till we were dizzy. During this time, she was first rubbing her hand up and down my side, then started running her hand back and forth along my thigh. She stopped pulled back, looked me right in the eyes then took my left hand and placed it on her breast. That was a first for both of us. We went back to kissing, only now I was fondling her breast through her blouse and bra. She was panting and I was about to pop a cork. I asked her if she wanted to get out of there. She just kissed me real hard and said "let's go."

Just as two good kids would, we headed home. The entire ride had me with my arm around her (bench seats then) and with her hand on my thigh. I was leaking so bad my underwear was soaked. When we got to her house and parked in the drive way we started kissing again. She shocked me by putting my hand not only back on her breast but inside her now (surprise) unbuttoned blouse. I was touching her right breast through her then fashionable bullet bra. When she leaned in to continue kissing, her right hand went from holding me to laying directly on my extremely swollen dick. We kissed hard, open mouth, lot's of tongue, wet, sloppy kissing. It seemed the more we drooled the hotter the kissing was. This continued till she started squeezing my dick. Well the senses were overloaded. The wonderfully wet hot kisses, touching her hard nipple and breast through her bra, and then the hand massaging me. Squirt, squirt, and more squirt. We continued kissing hotly while she massaged me and squirmed all over. She pulled back and asked, "did you do it in your pants?"

There wasn't any way to deny it. My chino's were getting a huge wet spot and my dick was still throbbing. "Ah, yeah, that was something."

Romantic huh? She pulled back still had "that" look on her face. She learned forward and licked me on the face. Like a cat or dog, just leaned in and licked. I felt her other hand on my belt. She grinned and said "let me see, let me see it."

With that, she started using both hands to undo the belt then unzip the pants. When she pulled them open we could see how soaked my underwear was. She grabbed the top of my shorts and pulled down. As hard as she was pulling, I had no choice but to lift up some so my shorts and pants were soon at my thighs. Well, my public hair, my thighs, and all around my still very swollen dick were covered with cum. The smell of fresh sperm taunted our senses. She just stared, then reached for my dick. For the first time another person, a girl was touching me. Oh man, was that neat. She had her hand gripping me good. She said, "it's sticky," then leaned in for more kissing. We kissed some more, her holding and squeezing my cum covered dick while I gripped and caressed her breast. While we were kissing, she brought her hand up, unglued her lips from mine and licked her hand. She then held her hand to my face offering it to me. I licked it. No big deal right, every guy has tasted his own juice. This must have been the right thing to do as she reached down, racked her fingers through the cum on my thighs then brought it up and licked it off. Then started kissing me in a frenzy.

I was heated up to the max and started becoming aggressive. As her blouse was now completely open I reached around and popped the bra loose like I knew what I was doing. From there I started touching both breasts and fondling her nipples. If two hormonally unbalanced teens were ever on the brink of having some serious sex, we were. When I leaned down to kiss and lick her nipples, my hand gravitated to her leg. As I started up from her calf to get under her skirt, she spread her knees. My hand went straight up to touch very wet panties. Thinking I was moving too fast, I started to pull my hand back. She just pulled me up for kissing and hunched her bottom toward my hand. So now she had hold of my dick while my hand was cupped over her wet panties. Naturally my middle finger started pressing inward. I could feel the lips open amd only restricted by the panties, felt her wetness. I put my hand flat on her tummy to slide it under the top of the panties. She pulled back, still with her crazed smile, and pulled her panties off. When she did this, I pulled my pants and underwear completely off. So now when we started kissing again, both of our good parts were open for fondling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.