Anna, a Perfect Match - Cover

Anna, a Perfect Match

Copyright© 2004 by TMFU

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What is there left to dream about for spoiled, world famous starlets like Anna Kournikova? A visit to an LA Lakers play-off game opens her eyes for her secret forbidden desires: there are boys out there who are bigger, stronger and darker than her current Latino Cassanova-wannabe Enrique Iglesias. As usual, Anna eventually gets what she wants... and perhaps even more?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Rough   Interracial   Anal Sex   Size  

Perhaps surprisingly, Anna showed no intention to run. There was not a trace of panic or fear left in her eyes or pose. Yet, she hadn't ACTED those strong emotions just seconds ago, when Shaq went out of control. She had fruitlessly pounded into him with bare fists; she had bucked and writhed her body to escape from his grip. But if she was REALLY honest with herself, she had to admit (and Shaq had sensed it) that the fight she put up had been a mock fight. Her claws were pulled in.

It was self-deception of the highest order to not admit to herself that a subconscious, primal desire had taken possession of her, months ago. The night when the little horny devil, whispering into her ear on her left shoulder, had won from the peaceful angel on the right.

"Of course there's nothing wrong with giving in to your desires, Anna."

And where was the expected backlash? There was none, apparently. She had been a naughty girl, she had cheated on Enrique and she had enjoyed it, and she was going to get away with it! A princess could get away with anything. It was proven yet again, and she made a mental note of it. Good to know for her next escapade!

EXHAUSTED she was, yes. Barely able to lift her head off Shaq's heaving chest, even. No more workouts needed for the rest of the week for sure.

In the warm soothing afterglow, she enjoyed Shaq's soft caressing of her body, that was draped limply over him. Digging the awareness that, even now, he just couldn't stop exploring it. How he used both hands to delicately knead her bottom, to relax her after the tension he had put her through. How he then gently spread her butt cheeks apart. How he then used his finger to sample some cum from her soaked pussy, and rub it around her little brown hole. How he teasingly circled around it. How he then proceeded splitting her buttocks even wider and gently dipped a finger into...

Wait a sec??

"Wha-mmmhmhhmhmhmmmm!!!"

Anna tried to protest but Shaq quickly silenced her with his huge hand.

"Shhhhh baby..."

There were a few TOO many hands working on her ass. And Shaq was not an octopus. But, dazed as she still was, it had taken her a while to figure out that a second person was fondling her. Suddenly, she could feel a warm cushioning feeling in her lower back. It was Wilson's donut-belly settling itself in the sensual curvature. He had moved in behind her, and was bending over to enclose her in a human vice.

She never heard him return. Wild sex had completely occupied her senses. His head was clear by now, but no doubt his nuts were full!

"Ho-ho, baby! Wilson's going to enjoy humping this HOT little body!"

His big filthy hands were touching and feeling all over her, while Shaq held her arms tight.

"P-please don't!"

Her eyes were shooting fear and panic, pure and 100% genuine this time, as the LA center whispered into her ear:

"Shaq is a team player, sweetie, and if you want to play with Shaq, you have to be one too; forgot to tell you."

Wilson was still on Shaq's team...

"Let... let me go!"

"Shhh... Relax, baby, relax or it might hurt. We don't want it to hurt, do we?"

Anna tried a variety of muscles to plan an escape-route, but quickly realized she was completely caged. They made sure she wasn't CRUSHED, but she also couldn't move. One could argue that it was a perfect source of stability and safety during the thorough fucking she was no doubt about to receive. Putting negative emotions aside, Anna would have recognized that it also felt rather cozy and secure in some way. But at the moment, she wasn't quite open-minded enough to look at it that way.

Wilson didn't say much but went right into business. He obviously was more interested in Anna's sweet ass than in a conversaton with the tennis star.

He pulled out the cum-drenched finger he had been sopping into her up to the knuckle, and now aimed his willy for the same target.

"No please, don't... Pl... Ugh!"

Anna moaned again when she felt the blunt tip resolutely work its way down her tightest hole. As far as she was concerned, she had HAD her share of ground-breaking kicks for today. Adding a first anal penetration PLUS a first double penetration was a bit too much. Those were planned for another date. In fact, because of the fresh memory of what it meant to be taken by Shaq ALONE, the idea of having a second dick mess around in her at the same time made her slightly nauseous. Horror thoughts of being ripped apart filled her panicked mind.

'He that mischief hatches, mischief catches'. And yes, even princesses get caught, in the end!

"You can't... can't do that. I can't take this!!!"

For the moment, her body was still thinking the same. Her sphincter tried to crush the hard nut that was forcing itself inside, but instead only caused a pleasurable massage. Wilson slowly moved back and forth a few times, just to guide Anna's anal grip over the right spots, in the right rhythm. It helped to stretch her a little, and at the same time it enabled him to inject a useful reservoir of precum into her. Both would facilitate further penetration. Once the head was past a certain point, Anna's body was no longer rejecting his dick, but instead hungrily sucking it in.

"GRrrrrr!"

Anna gritted her teeth; she hated the realization that her body was following its own course now, welcoming the new guest. And that, of all people, it was WILSON who was brutally invading her like this against her will. Anally fucked by a FAT PIG! The pain was one thing, the humiliation much worse.

Wilson closed his eyes and concentrated on the mental image of a ring, made out of pure pleasure, moving over the top of his dick. Meanwhile he kept massaging Anna's titties with his hands, gently twisting her nipples between thumb and index finger... It almost looked like he was tuning her anal caressing like a transistor radio. Inch by inch, he conquered her tightest channel, concentrating on the goal at hand: a handshake between his and Shaq's awakening cock head, deep inside unconquered territory.

"Dr. Shaqcock, I presume?"

Slowly, he started moving in and out, progressing further with each thrust.

"Ahw... Ahw... Oooh!Ahw..."

Anna's sexy little squeals and grunts were a joy to the ears and now also started to turn Shaq on again. He had been holding her hands up in the air, in his own giant paws, holding her body stretched upright and absorbing the energy when she forcefully responded to her anal probing by clenching her hands together. He could feel his cock come to life once more. Even in its half-flaccid state, it had been filling Anna almost like an average erected male organ. Now it was slowly dilating her from the inside again.

When Anna felt how her new guest, and Shaq's solidifying member slowly got going together, she tried to stumble a final futile protest:

"Uughhh... Pl-pl-please guy-guys, please STOP IT! I... I can't take thiiis!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.