Anna, a Perfect Match - Cover

Anna, a Perfect Match

Copyright© 2004 by TMFU

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What is there left to dream about for spoiled, world famous starlets like Anna Kournikova? A visit to an LA Lakers play-off game opens her eyes for her secret forbidden desires: there are boys out there who are bigger, stronger and darker than her current Latino Cassanova-wannabe Enrique Iglesias. As usual, Anna eventually gets what she wants... and perhaps even more?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Rough   Interracial   Anal Sex   Size  

Wilson took the first small road that looked suitable and parked in a spot that seemed rarely frequented by pedestrians, yet not a weird place to halt your car.

He looked over his shoulder, to face the contrasting couple, "ebony and ivory." Even though Anna had a delicious tan all over her body, the difference was quite obvious.

"Have fun while I take a breath of fresh air," he grinned.

Then he took his mobile and got out. Shaq immediately activated the central door lock. He hadn't even pulled his arm back when Anna was all over his body with her hands, driven by an inextinguishable lust.

"My Goooooood, you're so... so strong!!! They feel almost like steel! Let me TOUCH them!"

She eagerly traced the contours of his massive shoulders, squeezed his biceps and encouraged him to puff them up.

"Like I said... Hercules, man. Hercules!"

She put her hands behind his head and tried to pull, only to find out that it was steady as a rock. She wandered all over his chest with her hands, sucking up the body heat that was radiating from its surface, tugging his curly chest hair. She balled her fists and thumped them forcefully into his chest. Judging by how her tongue was flicking unconsciously over her full lips all the time, she was having a ball doing it! Each of her explorative actions confirmed and amplified what she had expected - and hoped - all that time: Shaq was an ANIMAL. He could snap her in two, he could crush her every bone if he wanted. One solid block of primal brute force.

If he suddenly decided to rape her, she probably wouldn't stand a chance, and wouldn't survive it. Maybe it was this idea of DANGER that got her adrenalin running. One of the few things she could still get a kick out of. But of course, considering he was a public person and not a nutcase (as far as his behavior suggested), the danger was merely an illusion anyway. Or was it?

Still, the idea of being in the presence of it, so close that she was completely in its power, had an almost perverse effect on Anna. She had been able to keep cool, and cover up all these effects thus far (except that she was juicing up). But now the excitement was bubbling up unrestricted. She almost lost control of herself.

"1,2,3..." She let her index finger glide over Shaq's washboard. Her heart was beating wildly.

"Shaquille, you're a hunk, did you know that? I mean, my God, you're strong as... as a horse. Yeah, that's it!! A horse."

Anna was glad she was finally able to properly word what she meant. She loved horses; from when she was just a little kid, she had always felt strongly attracted towards them. Whenever she saw the chance, she tried to ride one as a relaxing pastime. Was she expecting the same from Shaq? At least he was a decent match in terms of sheer power and size.

Her black stallion gladly put up with her pawing, wearing a silly smile on his face. Sure he understood by now that Anna only saw him as a lust object. But after all, the feeling was mutual. At this moment he didn't see her as much more than a pleasure toy to wrap around his dick, either. A sentiment that he didn't expect to evolve much over the next couple of hours.

After she had had her first good look and feel, Anna backed off and nestled herself on his knee. Immediately, her eyes were drawn towards the yellow-purple boxers again, right in the center of her view.

"Oh, damn!"

Her mouth fell open. It had to be a truly magnificent piece of equipment that was now slowly unfolding itself in there. Focusing her eyes on the swelling, she got that same tingly feeling again in her belly and underbody, only much more intense now than while watching Shaq on the field.

"Are you sure you stopped growing already??"

Shaq laughed with the witty remark, but Anna kept a stony face. She was totally mesmerized.

Pale spots appeared on her bottom lip as her teeth pushed the blood out of it. And with a hungry look in her eyes, she relaxed her tense fists, planning to release the mythical Thing that most girls could only talk about.

She reached out, questioning eyes directed at Shaq.

"M-may I? Can I?"

"Hehe... Whatever you say, darling. Be my guest."

He gladly cooperated by slightly lifting his back while Anna grabbed the waistband and pulled down shorts and panties in one go. She stood up momentarily to pull them beyond his knees, and drop them on the floor. To augment the tension even more, her eyes remained closed while doing all this. Shaq's mammoth dick in itself seemed not enough for Anna! She was after maximum shock effect.

After taking a deep breath, it was time to face her destiny. She settled her hot little ass on his knee again and slowly opened her eyes...

"Oh h-holy sh..."

Anna had thought she had prepared herself, but still skipped a heartbeat when she established first contact. Spontaneously, her hand moved up to cover her pout, and her eyes grew wide.

It was bigger. It had to be bigger than what they all - seriously - considered "probable."

Although she didn't really trust her judgment skills under these circumstances, Shaq's balls looked like chicken eggs, and the huge purple head on top seemed laid by an even bigger bird! The tip was already wet. Anna seemed to break eggshells by merely looking at them. The length remained inconclusive for the time being. Shaq was holding the base with one hand, slowly stroking with the other.

"Meet Johnson," he grinned while he looked up at her.

Anna smiled back; why was it that all men gave their penis a name? She had never given her pussy one. But it sure was funny and got her in a more relaxed, playful mood.

"And Johnson is MINE!" she growled. And like an attacking tiger, she reached out with her claws to catch it, firmly clamping her fists around it.

Like a predator guarding its prey, she didn't intend to let go of it anytime soon! Her delicate female touch made it look as if someone was pumping air into an inflatable boat. That's how fast it seemed to grow, to her! She chuckled nervously, as soon, she could grip it with both hands together, and still she didn't touch his balls or cock head.

"Mpfff... Oh yeah, knead me, baby!"

Shaq slightly shifted his position and grunted as Anna carefully squeezed his meat pole a first time. It felt warm and a little spongy. She took a deep breath and squeezed again, with a bit more force. By the time she repeated this a third time, it no longer gave a flinch! She really used considerable force (maybe not quite as hard as she COULD, but certainly as hard as her confidence allowed), and still she barely made a dent in it!

"How? I..."

For a moment, she looked a little startled, and a sheen of sweat appeared on her forehead. The tiger was far gone, all of a sudden. Would she ever be able to accommodate THIS?? Where oh where along the way had this crazy plan settled itself in that silly mind of her?

Shaq was watching - and enjoying - her every move and recognized her hesitation.

"You wanted to drive Shaq's Little Red Corvette, but does Anna Kournikova have what it TAKES to drive Shaq's Little Red Corvette?" he teasingly whispered.

Anna chuckled. Little? Yeah right...

But she never refused a gauntlet that was thrown at her. Challenges like these were exactly what she needed to get going. She didn't answer with words, but with deeds; without loosening her grip, she stood up from Shaq's lap and then slowly pulled Johnson towards her.

"There's only one way to find out, isn't there?"

Her eyes remained focused on Shaq's face and she kept grinning evilly all the way. He liked her naughty! He had to move with her, sinking deeper into the seat. Until his rigid pole ended up right between her slender legs, almost touching her shorts.

Without saying another word, Anna used one hand to pull her left trouser leg wide, and bent through her knees. Teasingly slow, she let Shaq watch his dick crawl under the fabric towards Ground Zero. When she felt the enormous hot head plant itself against her pussylips, she bent a fraction further still to steady it, and then used both hands to stretch her cunny open as far as possible.

She puffed, and her breaths shortened while she continued bending.

The shorts were covering things up, but Shaq could do without pictures; he could feel her pussy slowly nibble down on him, like eating a big veined sausage for lunch. Once her meaty labia were pushed aside, Anna let them close themselves back around his bulky mushroom. Once more she took a deep breath, and continued lowering herself further on her lover. But with every inch, more doubts crept into her mind.

"Ooh God... help me..."

She gritted her teeth and was fighting the tears; this phase was far from comfortable. Trying to reorganize internally to adjust around Shaq proved a little more challenging than hoped for! Over a minute of fruitless gymnastics must have passed, after which STILL more than half of Shaq's battering-ram was sticking out. The undeniable conclusion was, that there was no progress to speak of.

With tears running down the cheeks of her red face, Anna finally shouted in frustration.

"Arghhhh! It DOESN'T WORK!"

Disillusioned she stood up, guided his dick out with her hands, and stepped aside.

The horny teen had lusted so long after him. She had gone through so much planning and effort to spend some quality time with the dangerous big teddy bear of her dreams. And now it turned out he was of a different scale!

"I'm so sorry. What was I thinking, what was I THINKING? I should have known right from the start that you are just too big."

She was almost sobbing in impotence.

"This was just not meant to be. But the dildo I practiced with was the biggest they sold; what more could I do? TELL ME!"

"Now, now, now..." Shaq replied in a fatherly tone.

"Don't tell me our tennis star is already giving up! I wanna fuck you today, sweetie. Just relax and leave this to Shaq."

His voice was calm and confident.

He flashed his pearly white teeth, and the golden one. It served to divert Anna's attention while he secretly piloted one hand through the curtain of hair she had draped over his chest. She gave a little squeal of surprise as she felt his warm fingers slide over her flank, by touch searching for her (too) tight pussy. She smiled through her tears when she understood, and adjusted her position to help his seeking hand; in response, he flattened it and smoothly slid it into the shorts.

Anna got goose bumps from the sudden shell of heat over her sex. A pleasant and comforting feeling. Almost immediately fingers started to wriggle, tickling at her mound. It made her pant in anticipation.

"Dr. Shaq thinks he recognizes your condition, and will now proceed with the standard treatment."

It sounded almost official!

A shiver crawled up Anna's back when the strong guy suddenly lifted his hand into the cleft of her legs, with such incredible force that she almost became weightless.

"Ooohh... SHIT!"

It was not all that clear for her what exactly was going on down there. But it felt as if, under gravity's pull, his knuckles were slowly swallowed by her fat labia like in quicksand. Next, something that couldn't be anything else but his middle finger got deployed, poking into her. Using the knuckles as extra support to carry her weight, Shaq then started finger-fucking the Russian. Like a small but very rigid dick, his digit stimulated all the right spots inside her.

At least SOMETHING of Shaq that fit into her!

"Mmmmmmmhh... Yeah! Whoa!"

Anna's breathing got heavier and she was panting through her cute little pouted lips while Shaquille kept probing into her. Again and again he lifted her up, putting her on the tips of her toes and making her raise her ass as high in the air as possible.

"S-Steady... Hooo!"

She could barely keep her balance by holding onto Johnson during the entire ride on Shaq's Shovel.

Her heat was really rising quickly under his expert touch, coming up with new surprises every minute. A comprehensive anthology from his oeuvre of inventive pussy-poking, circling and stretching. And was that his thumb circling around her clit? Whatever it was, it turned up the volume of her moaning and enticed her to eagerly knead the dick in her hands.

"Oh FUCK yeah... Don't stop now! JEZUS!!"

If she was raising her ass, it was not to escape his touch, but to fight a premature climax. This ride deserved to last awhile!

"SLOWER... no... shit. DON'T... Yeah, keep... keep it like THIS!"

Shaq grimaced and grinned. Another lady wrapped around his finger! Yes, he was popular because of his size. But size wasn't EVERYTHING. You need to know how to please the ladies, he thought while skillfully teasing her clitoris to further juice her up.

"FUCK, you're GOOD Shaq. Whoa!"

The rubbing and poking drove her out of her mind, and only stopped when Shaq could feel the first modest spasms shoot through her pussy. The telltale signs of a girl approaching the finishline.

No need to orgasm already.

Shaq retracted his hands out of Anna's shorts, causing some soppy sounds. Several of his fingers were coated in thick girl-cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.