Mother and Child Reunion - Cover

Mother and Child Reunion

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2004 by Shakes Peer2B

Romantic Sex Story: I should have known better than to open the door, but I was too preoccupied with my teenage son's emotional withdrawal. What happened changed our lives forever...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   .

Copyright© 2004

Jeff was a good-looking boy, and as near as I could tell, was keeping himself out of trouble at school and on the streets. At home, it was a different story. My darling baby, the beautiful boy to whom I had given birth a little over fifteen years ago, had become a stranger to me. We rarely spoke to each other anymore, and when we did, we usually wound up yelling at each other.

Of course, it didn't help that, since his father divorced me two years ago, and disappeared without paying so much as a cent in alimony or child support, I was forced to work two jobs just to make ends meet. Nor did it help that the only apartment I could afford for us was a seedy walkup. What can you do when you sling hash all day, then have to spend the evening dodging the drunks who think that just because they left a quarter on your tray they're entitled to a free feel?

I'll have to say one thing: at thirty-three, I can still wear the clothes I wore in high school! That's a good thing, since those are about the only clothes I've got!

I scrimped and saved, and even let the big tippers cop a feel now and then to keep Jeff in Catholic school. At least there, he could concentrate on his studies instead of having to watch over his shoulder all the time. I suppose the psychologists would say he blamed himself for our divorce, even though I tried to reassure him that he had nothing to do with the fact that his father was an asshole. Whatever the reason, he moped around the apartment, barely speaking to me most of the time, trying to be anywhere except where I was, and it was beginning to wear on me.

I think it was wearing on him, too, but it was hard to tell when his expression never changed. It was always that blank, 'nothing gets through to me' expression that kids adopt around adults.

Strangely, he kept the place neat as pin, even his own room, for which I was eternally grateful, since it meant that I didn't have to do housework, on top of everything else. He was even becoming a decent cook!

At any rate, our family life, though it could have been worse, was more like an uneasy truce than a mother and her son living together. That particular Sunday night, I was looking forward to the next two days, since those were my days off, and I would get a chance once more to try to set things right with Jeff.

Had I not been so pre-occupied, I would have known better than to open that door. When the door-bell rang, I looked through the peephole and saw a guy standing there with a clipboard and a delivery service jacket. When he said 'Special delivery' it didn't occur to me that even special deliveries don't happen after ten on a Sunday night.

I had no sooner unlocked the last bolt and turned the handle when the door slammed into me, the chain splintering from the doorframe as if it were balsa wood! I was thrown to the floor by the impact. The sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach told me I had screwed up badly when three very large men pushed their way into the apartment. The one with the clipboard pointed a gun at me while the other two lifted my five-foot two inch body from the floor as if it were weightless.

I remember thinking, 'Please, God! Keep Jeff quiet in his room until these men get what they came for and leave!'

I knew, scantily clad as I was, that I was in for a rough time, and as I wiped the blood from my nose with the back of my hand I tried to steel myself for what was to come.

The one with the gun told the other two, "Keep her here while I check out the rest of the place!"

The grins on their faces told me they didn't mind following those orders, as their hands were already exploring my slender body under my threadbare robe.

I wanted to cry out for Jeff to run, but I kept hoping against hope that he'd just hide and the other guy would miss him. Those hopes were dashed a few minutes later when Jeff, still soaking wet from the shower, was pushed naked into the living room by the guy with the gun, still wearing the same blank expression he wore with me.

Much to my shame, I remember thinking, even as I agonized over his embarrassment at being displayed nude in front of me and these strangers, 'My god! He's hung like a horse! My baby's become a real stud!"

Perhaps it was the years of pent-up lust with no good outlet, but I felt my pussy getting wet, while my heart nearly burst with pride at the way he stood tall amongst those men, not cowering or trying cover himself, just watching them, as if looking for an opening.

"There ain't nothin' here worth stealin'" the guy with the gun told the others, "but we might as well have us some fun with mama, here, before we go!"

"You leave her alone!" Jeff spun on the leader, ready to defend my honor!

"Jeff!" I barked, hoping to deflect the guy's anger before he decided to use the gun, "It's ok, baby! They won't do anything to me that your father didn't do. At least they're not making any promises they'll break later... !"

I wished I believed what I was saying, but even more, I prayed that Jeff would! My heart was thudding in my chest and I wanted to break down and bawl, but I couldn't afford the luxury, not with my son in danger!

"But Mom!" he cried, his face finally showing the anguish he felt, not wanting to drop the matter that easily.

"It's okay, Jeff." I tried to soothe him, "If we cooperate with them, they'll leave us alone when they're done, and we'll be okay!"

At some point, I had realized that wasn't true, but while there's life, there's hope. They couldn't leave us alive after coming in here without masks. They'd be too easy to identify, and something told me this wasn't the first crime these guys had committed.

"Hell," the guy on my left with the scraggly red beard said, "I'll take some a' mama, but I'm thinkin' junior there's got fine lookin' ass on him, too!"

"Ya," the black guy on my right replied, "li'l white ass be lookin' fine to me, too! You break 'im in, while me an' Dougy get mama goin' then we'll switch off!"

"Please, no!" I pleaded with them, "I'll do anything you want, just leave my son out of it!"

Red pulled me up so close to his face that I almost passed out from the blast of halitosis that assaulted my senses!

"You gonna do ennythin' we want ennyhow, bitch!" he said, like a two-bit TV hood, but he did have a point.

I really had nothing to offer them to save my son, but I desperately wanted to spare him as much of the coming pain and terror as possible. God, I hoped he'd be able to forgive me for what I was about to do!

"We'll put on a show for you!" I said seductively, heart pounding, my eyes boring into Doug's, picking up the little spark of interest, "Let me fuck him first! The little shit's been moping around here for months, and I owe him something! Let me get my strapon, and I'll ream him good while you watch!"

"You better make it good, bitch, or we'll tear him a new one, and you too!" Doug wasn't completely stupid, nor unnecessarily sadistic. I think he knew what I was doing, but was willing to give me the chance. He just had to talk big for his followers.

Red was detailed to follow me into the bedroom where I retrieved the largest dildo I had, hoping it would be big enough to prepare him properly for these men, and a tube of lube. Jeff's dad had insisted I buy the harness. At first I thought he meant for me to use it on him, but when I found out he wanted me to use it on his secretary, I put my foot down. These days, the only time it saw any use was when I wanted to give my wrists a rest while masturbating - I could pull the dildo into my pussy with the straps without straining so hard.

I removed what few scraps of clothing I wore, taking a few moments to wash the blood from my face, and strapped on the rubber phallus, seating it solidly where it would stimulate my clit. I needed to at least LOOK like I was enjoying myself. I did my best to look sexy as I returned to the front room, even rubbing my tits and ass against Red's roaming paws, pretending the horned callouses were turning me on, even though their hard, scratchy surface made it difficult to even think sexy thoughts.

I walked up to Jeff and rubbed my body against his, doing my best to make him forget I was his mother. It must have worked, because the long, rubbery tube of flesh between his legs soon became an even longer steel bar, bobbing at an upward angle from his groin. My God! He was even bigger than I thought!

"Damn!" Dougy exclaimed, "I think junior's even got YOU beat, Jerome!"

Jerome didn't answer but the look on his face warned that Jeff had better be ready when Jerome took his turn.

I tiptoed and bit Jeff's earlobe, turning him an even brighter red.

"I'm going lube you, baby," I whispered, hoping the others couldn't hear, "and use my fingers to stretch you. Try to relax and push out, like you're taking a dump!"

"You don't have to do this, Mom!" he whispered fiercely into my hair.

"It'll be okay, sweetheart." I whispered back, "just make it look like it hurts bad, okay?"

"Okay, mom!" he still wasn't happy, but I thought he'd do his part. I hoped he'd forgive me for doing mine.

I pushed him roughly over the back of the sofa while squeezing some lube, surreptitiously, I hoped, onto my fingers. I let the tube fall into the crack of the tattered cushions, hoping I'd be able to retrieve it later if I needed it.

I shoved two fingers all the way into his ass, along with a gob of gel. From the ease with which they went in, I guessed that Jeff had taken my advice. His throaty, lips-closed growl, and the jerk of his hips were very convincing, though. He looked as if he were trying to tough it out, but couldn't quite hold back. When I twisted my fingers around, he grimaced and pushed his hips against the back of the sofa, as if to get away from my probing fingers, but his anus remained pliable.

I added a third finger as we went through the motions again. We must have been somewhat convincing, because both Red and Jerome had their dicks out and were stroking away. One more finger, and a few jerks at Jeff's ball sack, and it was time for the main event.

I seated the phallus in the depression of his anus, managing to sneak a little more lube onto the shaft as I leaned over and bit his earlobe.

"Get ready, Jeff," I whispered as I chewed on his ear, "It's going to hurt as it goes through the inner sphincter. I can't help that!"

He managed a curt nod.

For the audience, I said, "You little turd! You've been acting like a spoiled brat around here, sulking around like you're king shit! Well it's payback time, baby!"

With that, I slammed my hips forward, driving my son's thighs into the back of the sofa, and drawing a pained "Ungh!" from between his teeth.

"Yeah," Red was pounding his long, slender rod fast and hard, "fuck th' shit out of th' little bastard! How you like that shit, boy?"

"You go, mama!" Jerome shouted, sliding his fist up and down his long, thick, black shaft with an overhand, corkscrew motion.

Dougy, though, was just watching, still zipped.

I ground my hips around inside the slack of the harness, making it look as if I were stirring Jeff's guts, when there was actually very little motion being transmitted to the dildo.

I pulled slowly out, and slammed back in, gradually gaining speed, until my hips were smacking rapidly against my son's pale, muscular buttocks. Jeff was gritting his teeth and grunting with each thrust. I reached around, and to my amazement, found that he was still hard as a rock.

For the benefit of the bystanders, I started stroking Jeff's hardon, praying that I'd be able to apologize enough later, before we got killed. Jeff played along, pumping his hips into my hand as I continued to pound his ass. The base of the dildo rubbing against my clit did its magic, as the feel of my son's enormous erection, pulsing in my palm, did unholy things to my mind. Before I realized what was happening, I was crashing through the first of a powerful series of orgasms!

"Mom!" Jeff cried in anguish, and suddenly, his ass was meeting my strokes, and his dick was spewing white goo all over the couch!

The very thought of my son cumming as I fucked his ass sent me spinning out of control! The watching men were forgotten as my pussy flooded the harness and fluid ran in rivulets down my legs! I slumped over Jeff's back, still pumping slowly as my legs threatened to collapse.

"Well, looka there!" Red quipped, unnecessarily, "Mommy LIKES fucking Junior!"

"Ya," Jerome chipped in, "an' Junior likes gettin' fucked!"

Dougy, somewhere along the way, had shed his clothes.

"Get over here, bitch, and get me ready!" he growled, though it looked to me like he was already ready.

"Yo, Junior!" Jerome said, approaching Jeff's face "You git me ready too, so's I c'n fuck yo' purty mama!"

Jeff looked daggers at the black man, and fear for his safety wiped all concern for myself from my mind.

As he opened his mouth to speak, I pleaded, "Just do it, Jeff! Please! It'll be okay!"

He gritted his teeth, deep anguish in his eyes, but then his eyes closed and his mouth opened. He shuddered as the black man's cock pushed its way between his lips. I saw the look in Jerome's eyes and knew what was coming next.

"Try not to throw up, Jeff!" I whispered urgently, "Relax your throat and breathe through your nose!"

I don't know if he heard me, and had no time to check on him as Doug's large member pushed its way down my throat. I did my best to follow my own advice. This had been one of Jeff's dad's favorite perversions, so I soon had my gag reflex under control, though I was a little out of practice.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Jeff still struggling. Not only was Jerome's cock bigger than Doug's, he wasn't giving Jeff any time to adjust. It didn't help that Red had just shoved a dick almost as big as my dildo up Jeff's butt!

I kept checking, and finally, he got some semblence of control, though my heart bled at the redness of his face and the tears that ran from his bloodshot eyes. I suspected they were as much from humiliation as from pain.

I was spared watching any more of this particular degradation of my son by Doug abruptly pushing me down on my back, shoving my knees up to my chest and climbing between my thighs. He fumbled with the straps of the dildo until I unclipped the plastic buckles that held it on. Thankfully, I was still wet from my session with Jeff, and his sudden entry caused me little discomfort.

I weathered Doug's pounding, and even managed the occasional "Oooh, baby!" and "Oh yeah!" as I struggled to get a look at my son and see how he was doing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.