Meeting

by Irishrose1215

Copyright© 2004 by Irishrose1215

Erotica Sex Story: Husband and wife meet a friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   .

"I'm a little nervous."

"Yeah? Why?"

"I don't know I just am."

"I don't think there's a reason to be. You've wanted this for a long time."

"Yeah, I know, but wanting it and actually getting it are two different things."

"What is it that you're nervous about, the situation?"

"No, why would I be nervous of that. I'm nervous that I'm not going to do well."

"Ha! You not do well! That's something that won't happen! Look, Honey, I've known you for a long time, right?"

"Yeah."

"I know you better than anyone in this world knows you, and I know that in this, there is not a chance of you not doing well."

"Are you sure?"

"It's sure, not shore."

"Don't tease me right now. It's just that, well, I've been conversing with him for a long time, over two years, I think, and I've said a lot of shit. What if I can't uphold the crap I've said?"

"Jess, I've read most of those e-mails, and I know that there is nothing in them that you won't be able to do."

I took my eyes away from my husband's and sighed. I just didn't know, maybe I was getting cold feet.

We are sitting in a hotel room, with one purpose. The purpose is for me to fuck the man that I had longed to for so long. It was finally happening, and I was feeling so confused and nervous that I didn't know if I was going to be able to do it. I looked back at my husband when he called my name.

"Jessica, look, I know what you have to be feeling right now. I feel a little of the same, meeting a guy that's fuck talked to my wife for a very long time, not knowing what kind of person he really is, only knowing him from his e-mails. Believe me; I know what you're feeling." I laughed and nodded my head. It had to be hard for him, usually guys that I fuck he knows personally, and so there are no awkward moments there. I tried to push the thoughts out of my head, and looked down at myself.

"Do I look okay, at least?"

"You look beautiful as always."

I got up and went to the full length mirror. My appearance had changed since the last pictures I had sent to him, and I wondered if he would approve. What use to be my long red hair was now shoulder length, I always cut it off right before the summer, and now it wasn't all red. I had the beautician put blonde highlights in my hair when I had it cut. She told me that it would look great like that, it would really enhance my fair complexion, and I couldn't pass that up.

The rest of me was the same, I am still short, standing at only five foot, though, the sandals I wore gave another five inches to my height, and the mini skirt I wore made my toned legs look much longer. My eyes moved up, landing on my belly. You could see most of it, and I ran my hands along the definition lines in my tummy, lines that I had worked my ass off to achieve from long hours of Tae-Bo. My hands moved up, and over the brown shirt I wore, that read "Hottie" across the chest. I cupped my large, D sized breasts, and smiled. I moved my hands to my sides, and ran them down to my big hips, and then to my round ass. I knew my husband was watching me, so I lifted the skirt up and showed off the fact that I had not bothered to put on panties. I heard him laugh, and I wiggled my ass at him. I looked up again, into my face, with its big blue eyes, high cheeks bones, and full pouty lips. I knew I looked good; I had just wanted to confirm it. I moved back to the bed, and sat down. My husband leaned toward me.

"You should lie on the bed with your legs wide open, so the first thing he sees is your bare pussy."

I laughed and shrugged.

"Sounds good to me."

"You're so dirty."

"What? It's what he's coming here for anyway right?"

Just then there was a knock at the door, and I thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest. My hands uncontrollably clasped together and my fingers began to play with each other. My husband looked at me and shook his head.

"Don't do that."

I fought my hands to unclasp and placed them beside me on the bed. I spread my legs, but not as much as my husband had suggested, just enough that he could get a good view of my legs, and maybe catch the fact that I didn't have on panties.

I watched my husband cross the floor and go to the door, all the while I chanted in my head to the guy behind the door, "please be respectful." I knew that if the guy we were meeting was not respectful to my husband, then the meeting would be over. My husband would drag me out of the room behind him, and everything would be done. My heart thumped harder in my chest as the door swung open. I thought about reaching over to the table and lighting a cigarette to calm my nerves, but I stayed planted in my place. I heard the deep voice of our visitor, his light southern drawl, almost identical with my husband's.

"Hello, you must be R.J."

The higher tenor voice of my husband chimed in.

"Yes I am, and you are Theron."

"Yep."

"Alright, come on in."

I watched my husband move aside and held my breath as Theron walked in. I put my head down, but looked up to see him enter the room. There was silence between us, he looked at me, and I caught the unmistakable hint of desire in his dark eyes. My eyes moved quickly to my husband when I heard him laugh.

"Wow, man, I really pictured you differently."

Theron smiled and looked away from me to my husband.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Not at all."

I looked confusingly at my husband and wondered how he had pictured Theron. It wasn't the best time to ask him, so I kept quiet and began to compare.

I couldn't help but to compare the two of them as they stood together, conversing lightly. Theron stood about two to three inches taller than R.J., and his frame was leaner, that of a possible runner, R.J.'s frame is that of a linebacker. I could tell that Theron kept his body in good condition, but R.J. still out muscled him, and I think Theron took notice of that. I found it interesting that their hair was the exact same color, both had darker brown hair; both combed it back in a professional cut. Theron's face was harder, with a distinctly cut jaw line, thin somewhat pressed lips, and eyebrows that sat in a stern fashion. Theron's eyes are dark brown, so dark that you can barely see the emotion in them. R.J.'s face is more round, more boyish, he too has thin lips, but they are always ready for the mischievous smiles R.J. so loves to give, and his eyebrows set a little higher on his forehead and are spaced further apart, giving his eyes a softer look. R.J.'s eyes are one of my favorite features on him; they're vibrant green, and almost dance with his thoughts.

R.J. had offered a drink to Theron while I was comparing, and as I watched him pour something in a glass my mind began to compare again. I had seen pictures of Theron; I knew R.J. and him were not far off in the size of their cocks. In fact from what I had learned in speaking to Theron for the past two years, they were the same size in length. Both boasting an eight and half inch long cock, though, from my gatherings I assumed Theron was thicker, which scared me a little. I didn't think that anyone could get any thicker than my husband. I wouldn't know for sure until I had them both naked in front of me, and I knew that even then I'd be comparing the two of them. R.J. broke my train of thought by handing me a drink. I looked down at it and frowned, something light brown danced in my glass, and upon smelling it, my face cringed.

"What's this?"

"She speaks!"

Theron looked at me and winked and I smiled softly up at him. R.J. looked at me and gave me that mischievous smile.

"Something to calm your nerves. You're over there practically shaking the whole bed."

I looked down at the liquid again and back to my husband.

"No, really what is it?"

I gave a hard angry look at R.J. who had decided to ignore my question. I wasn't going to drink it, if he didn't tell me what it was. Theron broke my stare.

"I knew that you where from the northeast, but I really didn't think that your accent would be so strong, Jess."

I gave a small shaky laugh. My voice sounding so much different than those of the two men whose voices had just filled the room. Mine was so much quieter, the men had spoke so loudly to each other, mine is so much higher in pitch, I sport a high alto with an uncontrollable soft vibrato, and my thick New York accent was completely opposite of the Texas accent from Theron and the mix of the Missouri and Tennessee accent that my husband has.

"It's usually not so thick, but I'm nervous, so I can't help it."

"Why are you nervous, Jess?"

"I've not a clue."

"Well, if you drink that, you'll be better."

"Hmmm... yeah... what is it?"

My husband broke into the conversation.

"Good god child! It's Crown."

"Oh... ummmm... I'll pass thank you."

I sat the glass on the nightstand, and R.J. shook his head.

"It'll help."

"It'll taste nasty."

"Just drink it down real quick, you won't taste it."

"Ha! Yes I will. Got anything else, anything that isn't gross?"

"Not anything that isn't gross by your standards."

I stood up, and walked to the little fridge in the room. I noticed the satisfied look on Theron's face as he got his first real view of my body, and smiled to myself as I felt his eyes taking in the view. I bent down, giving both men a peak of my bare ass, as I studied the contents of the fridge. I found a bottle of beer, beer isn't to my tastes either, but it was much better than Crown Royal. Before standing completely up, I looked over my shoulder and saw both of the men staring dead on at the view I was giving them. I giggled, a reaction in me that I cannot control, and wiggled my ass at them, before standing up and moving back to the bed. Theron spoke first.

"Wow that was nice."

"Yeah I know."

I smiled, popped open the beer, and drank half of it down before taking the bottle away from my lips. I felt a little better now, but in order to calm my nervous completely I would have to get completely thrashed, and I didn't want to do that.

"So, now what boys?"

I had dropped my voice a couple of octaves, though, I was still nervous, I was ready to do what I came here for. I was getting a little bored just sitting on the bed. They looked at each other, and then back to me. My husband smiled and stepped closer, taking my chin in his fingers.

"Maybe we should leave that up to you. I know just watching you sitting on the bed is not very exciting. Maybe you should excite us."

I looked over at Theron.

"Is that true, Theron? Are you not excited?"

He gave me a small smile.

"No, not really."

"Hmmmm... how to fix that."

I looked around the room. I could just go right into fucking them, but I didn't want to do that, nor do I like doing that. Going right into fucking always makes the sex seem mechanical and uninteresting. I had to get them more ready for it, make them horny enough to just take me, and I had to get myself ready to do whatever they thought of. My eyes landed on the armoire that held the TV. I had seen a small clock radio on the nightstand, but that wouldn't do. I needed a c.d. player. I walked over and opened the cabinet, no c.d. player but there was a vcr/dvd combo, jackpot. The DVD player would do. I walked over to my husband and whispered in his ear.

"Could you go down to the car, and get the c.d. out that's in the player?"

He nodded, excused himself, and went out the door. I smiled up at Theron and he looked at me suspiciously.

"What do you have planned for us, Jessi?"

I laughed, and tweaked his chin.

"That my good man is a surprise. But don't worry; I think you will enjoy it."

"I would have enjoyed you just dropping to your knees and sucking my cock."

"I know you would have, but this will be better."

"Better than feeling those big soft lips around my cock?"

I laughed again.

"Okay, okay, maybe not better, but it'll be well worth your wait in feeling my throat constricting against the head of your cock."

"You know, at first, I thought you were going to back down."

"No, I would have never backed down. I never back down from a good fuck. I'm just nervous that's all."

"Why?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I think maybe because this is the first time you and my husband have ever met. But let's not talk about it. It'll ruin the mood, and besides here comes R.J."

I went to the door and opened it before R.J. had the chance to knock. He looked at me, smiled, and handed over the c.d. I took it to the DVD player and put it in. I fished through the first songs, finding the one that I wanted, and putting it on pause. I turned around and looked at both men smiling.

"If you would get comfortable please."

R.J. sat back down in the chair he was in before.

"Are you going to strip Jessi?"

"No, I don't think so, but I am going to dance. It'll calm my nervous more."

Theron took the other chair beside the night table and smiled up at me.

"I'd like it better if you stripped."

R.J. nodded his head in agreement.

"I know you would. We'll see where it takes us."

I winked at them both, and before I could turn the music on my husband spoke again.

"What song are you going to be dancing to?"

"You'll see."

"Fast or slow?"

"You'll see."

"Not even a hint?"

"Nope, you'll see."

I pushed play on the DVD player; I knew the music would help my nervous, music helps with just about everything. The beginning of the song was quiet, a woman moaning, I stayed motionless, and my feet spread apart, in line with my shoulders. The beat started, a medium paced song, the down beat sensual, this is where I got my rhythm, the down beat. I began to sway my hips, as the hip got to the far right or far left I would pop it hard, doing I guess what could be called, "a Brittany Spears move." The song is "Number One Crush" by Garbage, it's one of my favorites, and I go into a type of trance as the music moves along. The singer's sultry voice chimes in with the music, and so does mine. I drop my voice as low as hers, using the same inflections, the same melodious rhythm, the men stare at me. My hands go to my sides, where I slowly rub up and down as I keep my hips swaying.

""I would die for you, I would die for you.

I've been dying just to feel you be my side

To know that your mine.""

A break in the verse, and I begin to move my legs, bringing them slowly together and then apart again, moving my ass back and then forward, practically popping my lower back as I move. My hands move up to my breasts, then to my neck, I sweep my hair up. I'm staring into space, completely entranced in song, as the singer and I keep in time with each other. I move my hands along my body, my body moves as though I'm fucking the air. My whole body stops and I look dead on at Theron, my voice and the singers together, as I stare at him.

""You will believe in me

And I can never be ignored.""

I see a smile play on his face as I begin to dance again, though I move slowly with the down beat, I can feel small lines of sweat in my hair. It's hard to dance slowly like this, especially on heels as high as mine, without falling down, but dancing, especially sexually enhanced dancing, has always come easy to me. My hands move to my mid-drift with the next verse. My fingers rake against the skin of my tummy, leaving small noticeable lines.

""I will burn for you

Feel pain for you

I will twist the knife and bleed my aching heart

And tear it apart.""

As the last lines of the verse disappear, I find myself on my knees, never once has my skirt come up to give them a peak of my pussy, I know how to keep them wishing for it. I put my hands on the floor in front of me, mocking a crawl as I sing the next verse.

""I will lie for you

Beg and steal for you

I will crawl on hands and knees until you see

You're just like me.""

I don't crawl, but move my body back and forth, popping my ass up and down, bringing it low to the ground and then as high in the air as my bended position will allow. I easily pull myself up onto my feet and slowly move to a standing position. I move along with the song's ending, and when the music dies, I stand completely still in the silence of the room. No one talks, but my husband motions me over to him. When I get to him, he takes my hand and places it on his cock. I can feel his hardness through his jeans and I smile. With the way I'm bent, I know Theron can see my bare ass and pussy, I don't acknowledge it, and I keep staring at my husband. He smiles at me, not his usual playful smile, but one filled with a mounting lust.

"With that show you just put on, I believe that your friend might be in need of some servicing."

I nod, and look at Theron. I can see the bulge in his pants, and my nervousness leaps into full gear again, though, my pussy is now beginning to throb.

"I believe that you should go over there and suck his cock. Show him exactly what he came here for."

I look at my husband, perplexed at the fact that he has giving Theron first go. Usually my husband would have brought me to him, grabbed my head, and pushed me down to his cock, but he has given up his turn to our guest. I say nothing about it; I really don't want to hear an explanation. I move my hand from R.J.'s grasp and go to Theron. I drop to my knees in front of him, and rub my hand against the bulge. I smile playfully up at him.

"Is it true, do you need my services?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.