Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The buzz of the alarm startled Joe from his sleep and he quickly hit the snooze and lay back next to Selena. He looked over at her and she looked so sweet and innocent he could not resist propping up on an elbow to stare at the young beauty. After a few moments he leaned and kissed her cheek and then her lips in hopes of waking her.

As she began to stir, he leaned and whispered in her ear, "... and the handsome prince kissed Sleeping Beauty to wake her from her deep sleep."

Selena smiled and fluttered her eyes open and blinked until she focused.

"I didn't fall asleep with a handsome prince. I fell asleep with a naughty boy who played with my bottom and showed me pleasures I never knew of. I just loved your taste and how sexy it makes me feel to know it's from you. I would have thought I was a naughty girl by doing this a few weeks ago, but you've made me feel so special, so different, so sexy. Remember you said, I Love You, last night? Well, I love you too." Selena said softly as if she rehearsed her lines in her sleep.

"I love you even more this morning. I keep thinking I am going to wake up from this dream I have that a beautiful princess has fallen in love with me. But, you're still here." He said back softly to her as her kissed her lips again.

"I'll always be here, I promise. Believe my words Joseph. I can't imagine loving anyone else."

"I know those are strong words Selena, but I feel the same way. I've been in love before, but never like this. We are special." Joe said as he slipped over on top of her and kissed her deeply.

As the kiss finished Selena pushed his face away.

"You have morning mouth and I'm sure I do as well. Let's go brush our teeth and shower. We have to be at my parents at 8 o'clock for breakfast."

Joe knew she was right on both counts and struggled to get his achy knees from the bed and then pad to the bathroom. He lifted the toilet seat and let a hard yellow stream fly as Selena walked in.

"Jeepers, you could have warned me!" she said, half alarmed.

"Sorry, I live alone and I usually don't have to close the door."

"I'm just kidding Joe. Actually it looks kind of cute. I love your beautiful cock.

Just hurry up, I need to relieve myself as well." She laughed.

While Selena did her morning pee, Joe loaded up a toothbrush with paste and began to brush. As Selena came over Joe reached into his medicine chest and took a new brush, still in the wrapper, out for her.

Soon, they were both bent over the sink spitting and rinsing.

They smiled and kissed each other before Selena grabbed his arm to pull him to the shower.

He reached in and adjusted the water and they were soon washing their hair. Once through Joe took the soap and began to wash her body, sexually caressing her s often as he could. When he was through he handed her the soap and she did the same for him. As they stood and rinsed in the warm water she draped her arms around his neck and kissed him and he responded with a deep hug and responsive kiss.

When they broke the kiss, she spoke.

"There's something I need to make sure of," she said as she began to kneel in front of him in the shower.

Selena looked his penis right in the eye and bent forward to kiss it just behind the head. She looked up at him as he began to already stiffen.

"This was so sexy last night, I need to see if it was real." She said as she took his penis and aimed it at her open mouth, enveloping the head in her cheeks.

Joe's knees almost buckled as she ran her tongue around the head a few times and then tried to run her mouth deeper over it. Joe's groaning form slumped back against the shower wall as he closed his eyes and looked upward.

"Oh, Selena! That is so good! Your mouth is so warm and sexy."

She knew right away that she couldn't take much of his cock into her mouth, but reveled in the feeling of the velvet head sliding over her tongue and lips. She bobbed her head over it for a few moments before she brought her hand up to stroke him as well. She used her other hand to reach to her pussy and twiddle a finger around her clit.

"Oh baby, I'm hard enough to get inside you now, stand up." Joe said through a pleasured hiss.

"Without missing a beat of her rhythm she hummed an "unt uh" as she sped up her face fucking of Joe.

Joe knew she wanted to finish him this way, but warned, "I'll tell you when I'm ready."

Selena let his cock head slip almost out of the grip of her lips on each backstroke but never let it wrest from her lippy, sucking grip before she sucked it back in.

"I'm there honey, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna shoot!" He warned her, but she responded by just looking up and meeting his eyes with hers. She was going to take it.

As much as Selena wanted this, she was full of fear. She had tasted him twice last night and was sure that she wanted the sexy, salty taste that went with his pleasure.

She wondered how hard it might shoot in her mouth and if she would gag. Surely that would embarrass her and ruin the moment. But, she also wondered about the volume. The few wads she had tasted last night were nice, but what if a big mouthful made her sick?

Her questions would be answered sooner than later as she felt a warm shot go over her tongue as Joe groaned. She could feel the pulse from the underside of his shaft as each little volley came into her mouth. After 4 or 5 pulses it seemed to stop and she let his cock slide past her lips as she swallowed. It was a lot more than she had last night, but nowhere near what he had pumped up into her the night before; she was glad of that.

Her hand had continued the stroking action and another pearl formed at the tip and she took the head into her mouth, sucking once again, causing Joe to almost jump through the ceiling.

"Oh God, Oh God Please. Too sensitive Ess, too sensitive, my sweet little Ess." He cried out, giving her a new nickname.

She sat back on her legs for a moment and looked up at his face.

"Ess? Is that supposed to be short for Selena?"

Joe was still in his post orgasmic dance and could only shake his head yes.

He knew she hated Lena and her 3-syllable name was too long to say in the heat of passion, at least this kind.

Selena leaned up and hugged her head to Joe's genitals for a moment and stood up, embracing his slumping figure.

"You can call me Ess, you can call me anything, as long as you know how much I love you. What I just did caused you great pleasure, and knowing that, it caused me as much. To be able to taste you just puts one more of my senses in tune with my feelings." Selena confessed.

Joe had tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry to get emotional on you, but no one has ever expressed their love so innocently, so deeply for me. It's always seemed I gave more than I got. I do truly love you with every cell of my being." Joe said as he straightened up and hugged her tightly to him under the spray of the water.

"There's no doubt in my mind either. The electricity is palpable. We are one." Selena said as she looked back at her feelings in wonderment.

They locked lips and kissed, sharing his taste for more than a few minutes. Joe finally broke the kiss.

"We better go, or we'll be late at your parents." He said as he turned off the water and stepped from the shower and handed a towel back to her.

As they dried they couldn't help but caress each other in this mood of tenderness. Joe's arousal was obvious as his penis bobbed as he strode from the bath to the bedroom.

Selena went to the closet with Joe to fish out the hanger she left with a blouse and jeans for just such an occasion. With panties stuffed in the jean pocket and a bra on the hanger loop she was all ready. Joe, on the other hand rifled through different shirts to find one that looked right to go with his jeans, and his mood.

She had set her things on the bed when she turned to see Joe's backside sway as he moved shirts across the closet pole. He turned to face her, feeling her watching him.

"I can't figure which to wear... Hey, what are YOU watching young lady?" he said with a smirk.

"I'm watching YOU and your cute as and now that you've turned I see little Joe is still interested." Selena said as she sat on the end of the bed and raised her legs, spreading them. Running a finger between her nether lips she beckoned Joe with her other hand.

"You want spontaneous Joseph? Here it is! Just looking at you I want you inside me. Here alone, we may be the only people in the world. But for sure, you are the world to me right now. I can't let this moment pass Joseph, I love you and want you."

Joe was about to scold her and tell her it would make them late, but her words melted any thoughts of clearer thinking.

Joe walked to the edge of the bed and took her hand from her pussy, licking the finger she had just run through her furrow. "I love you and want you all the time as well, look how fast I'm ready for you." he said as he held his hard penis in his hand.

Without another word he pressed it through the lips she offered, seeing her eyes roll back and hearing her expel a sigh of relief at being sheathed with his cock.

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she hissed as he sunk to his balls within her.

"Oooooooooooooo, I love you being part of me. I think I'm going to come already Joe! You make me so happy." Selena squeaked as her face began to tighten and turn red in her orgasm.

A long muffled scream from within her closed mouth signaled her spasm as she lifted her torso to meet Joe's thrusts. Her mouth finally opened to draw a breath between the grinding pleasures that swept her.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh Goddddddddddd," she wailed as she gripped the blankets bunched at the end of the bed. Her eyes locked with Joes and she squeaked out words with her eyes and mouth pursed to slits in her passion.

"I love you Joseph, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WHOAAAA... GOD-JESUS!" She spat out as she came again.

Joe was about to come for the third time in about 10 hours as he grit his teeth and began to hiss through them. "I'm going to come again Ess, I LOVE YOU THAT MUCH TOO... "

He was going to utter something else in his passion when Selena cut him off.

"NO, NO, don't come in me, let me have it." She commanded.

Joe was already past the point of no return and just pulled out. A moment later while Selena was sliding off he end of the bed to catch, his come began to run out with all the force you might expect of a third time in a few hours.

Selena wrapped her lips on his cock and gently sucked at it. For someone with little to no experience at oral sex, she sure was getting good at it.

Joe was out of gas and with his cock in her mouth he began to drop to the floor, extending his arms out to catch himself to where he was sitting spread eagled on the floor with Selena attached.

He reached down to pet her hair, saying, " Easy baby, I'm REAL sensitive there. God, you're going to kill me. But, wow what a way to go."

Selena backed off from her mouth work and smiled at Joe.

"I told you I liked to taste you and feel you in my mouth. If you came in me I might have to shower again. Plus, I knew you couldn't drown me." She laughed.

"When I look down and see that sweet innocent face with your mouth pleasing me I swear I'm dreaming... and you're right, I couldn't drown you. I think I'm dry, now." He conceded.

Selena knelt up and walked the few feet to have her face in Joe's.

"I'm pleasing myself too, you know. I love you and to taste and feel you in my mouth makes me feel so completely in love with you. Lying in bed last night before I fell asleep I thought about how I wanted you so badly that way and how it repulsed me before. When I thought of either of my former lovers that way, I was still repulsed. It's YOU, Joseph. I love YOU and anything I can do to please you pleases me." Selena confessed.

"Well, you really please me like no other woman ever has, and I would do anything to make you happy as well. I do LOVE YOU!!" Joe said as he looked at the clock.

"Holy Shit, we have 5 minutes to get to your house for breakfast!!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.