Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Joe slid his little sports coupe into the dorm parking lot and scanned the area for Selena. Just as he parked the car he saw 2 girls round the corner, one being Selena. Upon seeing Joe she ran in mid sentence to meet him. Without even having a chance to get out of the car her lips were on his, kissing him.

"Oooo I just had to get my lips on yours. God, I can't wait to hold you. Let me dash upstairs and I'll be right back." Selena said, barely taking time to breath.

She ran from the car and met her girlfriend again as they both went into the dorm together, with Selena chattering, probably about Joe.

When Joe saw her open the dorm door he alit from the car to greet her properly. With a few books and a small duffle and purse she ran to meet him again.

Joe had just been moving to her side of the car to open her door when her arms enveloped him.

This was a proper hug and kiss as she held her things, still in her hand, behind Joe's head as they probed tongues together in anticipation of loving each other later.

"Let's go, we have to beat the clock to get started. Dinner reservations are 7:30. We have time for this later." Joe said breaking the kiss.

"Can I tell you just one thing?" Selena asked, still holding his face close to hers.

"You make me feel like such a whole woman. I've always felt like a little kid here at Poly among the rest of the population. Now I feel like such a whole woman, a whole person; a woman, a person with a fire that burns inside me for you, my love. I wanted you to know that. Let's get going!" She said as she let Joe open her door and she got in.

Selena's excitement for being away from school and the pressures of studies was obvious by her never-ending litany of the things she wanted to do on her day off. Joe barely had a chance to get a word in by the time they got to her house.

"OK, it's 5:45. Our dinner reservation is at 7:30 and we can walk to the Arena from there for the 9:30 show. I will be back here in one hour. Can you do that?" Joe asked.

"It will be close, but I think I can make it. I have what I want to wear all planned out in my head and my Mom will help with my hair. You better have your cute butt back here in an hour or I'll come and get YOU!" she joked as she gave him a peck on the lips and dashed from the car.

Joe rushed the short distance to his house and got showered and changed. He finished his look for the evening with a blazer and tie, wanting to be sure he looked special. The rush was for a reason. He planned to get to Selena's 15 minutes early to meet her father. He wanted to get this out of the way, as it had been weighing heavily on him. It wasn't how Selena had wanted it, but she was putting it off, and now was the time for Joe.

At 6:30 Joe was at her door ringing her bell.

Scott Hanson answered the door already knowing who was calling.

"Ah, you must be Selena's father. My name is Joe Johnson, I'm here for her, and we're going to dinner and a concert." Joe said a bit nervously.

Scott Hanson extended his hand and shook Joe's and invited him in.

"Selena, your date is here." He yelled up the stairs.

A voice from a room off the upstairs landing yelled back.

"I KNOW! Someone's early." Came a peeved voice.

Scott turned to Joe and half smiled. Before he could say anything Joe spoke up.

"I came bit early to meet you so you would know who she was with, so you wouldn't have to worry. I'm really quite taken with your daughter, she's quite special."

"Special she is! She's said that she was seeing someone she also thought was special. I know that you haven't pressured her into being lax on her studies to see each other and I commend you for that. She says you had a similar experience."

"Yes, I did. I was pushed ahead 2 years and also went to PolyTech. As a matter of fact, the think tank she will be on Wall Street for is one I wanted for a long time. I envy her in that situation, but I know the tough time she is having right now. The first half semester of the third year is a grinder."

Scott wore the same half smile from before.

"I know you two haven't been seeing each other long, but your intentions are clear if I read the two of you right. She's elusive when I ask your age, but I can see you're at least 30. I also know you run your family's construction company and you are a Wall Street bird dog. So, I don't think you're a hound. Just be honest with her, and with me. She's still my little girl, no matter what."

"Don't worry Mr. Hanson I..." Joe started to say before he stopped and stared.

Selena was coming down the stairs in a long dress that hugged her curves; a wine colored affair with gold accents and buttons. Her hair was up with wispy locks falling at the sides.

Scott Hanson turned to see what had caught Joe's attention and he smiled.

"I guess I will never get used to how beautiful you are." Joe said to Selena. " I will be so proud to go anywhere with you knowing that every man who sees you will do a double take. You are that breathtaking."

Selena blushed deeply and looked at her father for reaction. Mr. Hanson kept looking first at Selena, and then at Joe, trying to read their eyes and reactions. It was clear that the attraction and electricity between the two was palpable.

Joe walked from his position where he was talking to Mr. Hanson to the bottom step and extended his hand. Selena took it, smiled and kissed Joe right on the lips.

"You look quite handsome yourself, thank you.

Mom!! Come see how handsome my Joseph is!!" She yelled up the stairs.

Joe blushed himself as he saw the attractive Mrs. Hanson come to the top of the stairs and begin stepping down.

"Hello, I'm Betty Hanson and I'm so pleased to meet you, Joe." Selena's Mom said as she extended her hand.

Joe cordially extended his hand and then turned to Selena and offered his arm.

"We should go so we can park and be there for our table. It's been so nice to meet you both." Joe said as he whisked Selena to the door.

"Don't be too late!" They heard Scott Hanson holler as they went off the porch.

"Hurry Joe," Selena said. "My Mom is probably breaking the news to him right now that I won't be home till morning."

"Oh Great! So he might be on the porch with a shotgun before we get away?"

"No, that won't be necessary, he can grill you at breakfast."

"Breakfast?"

"That was part of the deal with my Mom. If I stayed the night, I had to bring you back for breakfast so you could meet my Dad and he could get things out of his system. I guess I didn't mention that before. I know it's a surprise, but you showing up 15 minutes early was a surprise as well. IF I HAD KNOWN THAT, I wouldn't have agreed to the breakfast. So we're both guilty of a little deception."

Joe chuckled. "I don't think your Dad is the shotgun type, even if you stay the night and we show up together. He can assume we had sex, but he'll never know. But, he will know that you think I'm pretty special and old Dad is going to have to start sharing his daughter. Isn't that the point of the whole thing anyway?"

"In essence, yes. I won't hide and sneak around because that only causes distrust, and I don't want that." Selena agreed.

"OK then, enough about everyone else. The only 2 people in the world from here on in tonight are you and I. How's that?" Joe said emphatically.

Selena took his hand from the console and kissed it to express her assent.

She kissed it a second time and took the tip of his middle finger in her mouth and rolled her tongue over it. He looked at her as if to say something, and she just smiled back as suggestively as she could. The rest of the ride to the restaurant was quiet as they both fought off arousal; he with a thickening in his underwear, she with anticipatory juices leaking into hers.

Dinner could not have been better. It was a sexy night of wine, candlelight, and great food all topped off with homemade spumoni. Joe heard his watch beep for nine o'clock and he knew they should be going.

"We have just enough time to walk to the arena across the way. We can go in the VIP entrance and skip the crowds. Johnson Construction holds a VIP box and I was able to exchange it for these 2 seats. The box has 8 seats so they can make a nice profit."

The concert was everything they expected and more. Billy Joel was Billy Joel putting on a great show. As he came back on for his encore Selena nudged Joe, "Why don't we beat the throng and get a head start home. You know the encore will be Piano Man. Besides I really need to visit the powder room."

Joe took her up on the suggestion and scooted down the aisle while everyone stood clapping for the encore. Joe used an ID to get them through a VIP exit and into the arena offices and easy exit.

As they rode home through the city and into the suburbs Selena started humming a favorite Joel song and Joe add lyrics to it and then they traded verses back and forth. When Joe forgot a line they both laughed and Selena leaned over and put her head on his shoulder.

"Is it OK to tell you how much I want you now?" Selena asked.

Joe smiled and reached over and patted her hip.

"You don't seriously think there has been a moment that I haven't wanted you in the past 2 weeks, do you? We have the night to make each other happy, to make love. We're almost home." Joe said.

Selena sighed deeply knowing that the moment she had waited for all week was near.

True to his word, Joe's little roadster was in the garage in moments and he was getting her door. His arthritic knees were barking from all the walking and sitting of the evening, but it didn't seem to matter now.

They were on and off the elevator in moments and in the living room.

"Why don't you sit on he sofa and open the curtains. I'll get us an ice wine nightcap and we can look at the view of the city lights and talk before bed."

As soon as Joe sat down and handed her a cordial glass of ice wine she took a short sip and turned to Joe. He took her glass and set the two of them down and wrapped his arms around her as he drew her face to kiss her. The kiss was long and deep as his hands slid down to the curve of her ass. She moaned into his mouth as their tongues played and she moved a hand to his tie and loosened it, never losing his lips. Boldly she dropped a hand to his crotch and felt his penis, already growing. Joe would have ran a hand to her sex, but the long dress was going to mean he had to take it almost off to get at her there. Instead he worked the buttons on the back of her dress. Once they were undone to the middle of her back he broke the kiss and peeled the front of her dress down to reveal her breasts. He sighed and moaned at their beauty and the satisfaction they were his.

He reattached his lips to hers as he fondled her gently. As she moaned approval he felt her pull the tab on his zipper. Once down, she fished into the opening and carefully drew him out. He moaned the same satisfaction she did upon freeing her breasts. She stroked him up and down a few times and broke her kiss.

"Let's get this coat off you, your shoes and pants. Then I'll slip out of my dress." Selena said while running her hands inside his coat over his shoulders to push off the coat.

"Lay back and lift up, I'll get your pants." She whispered to Joe as he lay back and closed his eyes, lifting his ass to accommodate her taking his pants down.

Her hand reached for his cock again and stroked it as he still lay reveling in her touch.

He was about to push himself up to help her with her dress when he felt a warm mouth drop over the head of his cock.

"Oh Selena, Ohhhh Selena!" he groaned a he came to the realization that she was taking the whole head of his cock in her mouth and sucking it like a Tootsie Pop.

"Do you like that? I want to make you happy. It feels so smooth in my mouth." She said as she dropped her lips over it again. She moved her mouth up and down a little bit, but mostly sucked the whole head in her mouth and then let it out, with Joe groaning deeply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.