Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 72

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 72 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

"I suppose I should feel ashamed, but, Phineas was the first in a long line of guys to be in my mouth, and to this day, no guy has ever had it in my pussy without me getting a taste of him first." Lucy said as she continued her story. Nothing makes me feel more sexy, makes me feel so ready for sex. But here I was that day with Phineas flushing tissues down the toilet while I'm still spitting his yucky taste from my mouth, and his Mom is coming up the stairs. But even then, that day, I really loved how it made me feel.

"Now obviously Jeromy has changed all of how I feel about sex and relationships. I've taken some odd twists and turns. I had an affair with a teacher that school year after Phineas. I guess I felt I would understand Phineas better, but I kind of liked it. It was with a woman teacher, so it isn't just men who like big tits. Then the next year I found out the reason why my Mom was always so protective of me with guys. She told me my cousin had molested me when I was 7 and she had trusted him with me as a sitter. I guess I blocked it as a memory.

When my Mom finally wanted me to talk about it, I had no recollection and she felt it was important I get straight with it, rather than have it turn up later in life. She had me see a few shrinks, and unless I said things under a hypnotic state of some kind, I never remembered. His molestation consisted of giving me bare bottom spankings as punishments when playing school with me. He was 14 and I was 7. When he was caught I had to be examined by a doctor and they found that he inserted things into me as well, but I had no recollection, and don't to this day. They asked if he put his penis in my mouth and I truly did not know, but I guess he did.

"I must tell you Lucy, I've never heard such a sexy tale told in such detail after all these years. Well, sexy except for the molestation." Joe said to her as he refilled his wine glass.

"I relived it in masturbation fantasies so many times, over and over, that it's been reinforced. I've never told it all out loud, but Jeromy has heard lots of it." Lucy said proudly.

"No, I think I've heard the whole thing before in pieces. I didn't hear anything new tonight. I love hearing her sex stories and she tells that one good." Jeromy added.

"Well, I lived with her for 4 years and got as intimate as roommates can get and I've never heard it. But now tell me," Selena said pausing to get her words straight in her wine induced state, "What ever happened to this Phineas guy."

Lucy just said it would be a story for another night but we pressed her to finish that last Friday night and tell us if she ever saw him again. We were all more than a little drunk and horny, but were all game to hear her finale.

"Well, that afternoon I realized that I had just given my first real complete blowjob and I wasn't happy. I was ready to walk back home with Phineas, remember he was eating with us that night, and I felt exactly how I didn't want to feel, and that was like one of the "blowjob girls". No matter what his motive for asking for my mouth, and I think it was lust for me, I felt like a real tramp"

"I said little on the way back and Phineas sensed my feelings, but he knew enough to leave it alone until he found the exact words. When we got to the Reynolds house the car was gone and a note was on the phone table as we walked in."

"Lucy, gone to pick up lobsters. Tell Phineas we are eating at 7 o'clock. Halseys' number is 555-1200. The girls are all napping... Coach R"

It was just before 5 o'clock and the 3 girls had been asleep for almost 2 hours. Coach had everyone up early that morning for laundry and packing detail. If anyone needed a nap it was I; I was out having sex until 4 a.m.

"If you were napping and I wasn't going to be here until 7, I could come in through the window and make love to you like you did to me." Phineas reasoned.

My immediate thought was "He WASN'T using me, he just didn't have the opportunity to reciprocate!" With that alone I forgave myself for doing the deed, and forgave him for asking me to. I went from "blowjob girl" to lover in one sentence.

"If they're sleeping, why sneak in? You'll just have to sneak out." I said looking at him with excitement.

"How do we know?" He wondered as I took him by the hand to the courtyard after adding to Coach's note. "I let him know, will nap myself... Lucy"

I went to the first cabin and look through the curtain on the little front window. Carrie was out cold. At the second cabin Marilee was almost snoring, she made so much noise breathing. Jess had her shade pulled but I could see her hand hanging off the bed and a book on the floor. I went to my cabin door and opened it for Phineas to slip in. I went back to the house to make sure Coach hadn't returned and then walked to each of the cabin windows again, then went to my cabin, pulled and adjusted the front and back shades and went to the little bathroom where Phineas was hiding in the shower.

"How did you know I was here?" He whispered.

"Hmmmm, let me see, there's only one room besides the closet." I said as he stepped out of the shower and pasted his lips to mine in a deep kiss.

He slowly stepped me back and out of the little john without breaking the kiss and led me to the bed. We fell on the bed together and his hands began to touch me everywhere as I squirmed under him.

"Now you're going to have to be very quiet." He said as his hands went under my shirt and pushed up the cups of my bra.

We thrashed around on that bed and he had his mouth on my nipples in no time making me giggle and moan and sigh almost simultaneously. He finally sprang up and closed the little window on the front to make sure our sounds of passion didn't leak out. He peered around the curtain and it was apparent there was no action in the courtyard yet. He knelt beside me on the bed and leaned over me to get at my boobs while sticking his middle finger in my mouth. Instinctively I sucked it as he trailed kisses down my belly and ate out my belly button. With his other hand he unsnapped my cut-offs and yanked down the zipper. He worked his hand under my panty and began playing with my clit, teasing it. I pulled a pillow over my face as both of his hands went to my hips and shinnied my cut-offs down about half way, just until my pussy came into sight. His mouth went to my clit and without all of the fingering, tonguing and licking the night before he just nibbled on it. Getting oral was as exciting as giving it as I went from 0 to 60 in a few seconds. His movements were limited, but his mouth knew about the hood and clit of a woman. His tongue moving in small circles with jabs and nips of his teeth had me on the brink. Only the pillow kept me from having neighbors call the police to report the swoons and muffled screams from me. He couldn't have been nibbling on me for more than 3 or 4 minutes when I was ready to give up, pushing him away. I suppose it was the fear of being caught that rushed me, but I know I wanted to push of my pants the rest of the way and wrap my legs around his head, but that might have to wait for later. I got off big time and my itch was scratched. My only problem was that I saw the bulge in his cut-offs and I wanted at it again.

As I sat up on the bed straightening out my clothes I saw him trying to deal with his problem.

"Come here, bring it here." I whispered.

He obeyed, but reluctantly.

"We shouldn't Lucille. I'll be OK." He said, but I already had it in my hands, although still in his pants.

"You jerk it off, and I'll help." I said as he quickly yanked down his zipped and dragged it out, not needing to be coaxed.

I reached to the bed stand and got a handful of tissues as he started to stroke himself, standing in front of me as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"NO cum in my hair, my clothes, my face or especially my mouth; YOUR responsibility! If I taste it one more time I'll wretch." I told him as I bent and had my lips close to the head as he stroked.

I stuck my tongue out and wiped it over the head and he tried to push in, but I pulled away.

"NO! You jerk it and I said I would help you." I said to make sure he didn't try thrusting in my mouth.

He complied and I would occasionally wrap my mouth over the head and pull off and then look up at him. When I knew he was close and I pushed the Kleenex into his hand.

He put the tissues out in front of him and straightened up groaning as he came into the wad. He didn't shoot out much and I had no desire to help him any further. I had that nasty stuff in my mouth twice in the last 24 hours and regretted each time.

I didn't feel any more regrets about what happened that afternoon, even though I think it was maybe the trashiest I ever acted. My only worry was getting Phineas out of my room safely and unseen. I knew Coach was back, I saw the top of his car over the fence. I told Phineas to sit tight and wait for me to come get the others. He should have been able to watch for a break out back then.

I no more than walked in the big house when Coach asked me if I could get the others. "You girls can't take the sun and ocean air so much huh? It does make you want to nap in the afternoon. Go and roust them, I need a little help with dinner." He said as he peeled potatoes.

I went and knocked on Carrie's window first and she was up reading. I hollered in Marilee's window and she too was awake, daydreaming. Jess was coming out the door as I got there.

The four of us talked about our naps and how tired we were as we went into the house. Coach had chores for each of us for dinner and then we heard a knock at the door. It was Phineas.

Coach answered the door and gave him his own chore, even before he had a chance to say hello to me.

"Phineas, do you know how to build a fire in the fire pit?"

"Yes Sir, hardwood or charcoal?"

"Use the hardwood, I want to boil the lobster pot out there to keep the house cooler." Coach answered.

I brought a "mess of peas" Coach got from a neighbor outside to shuck. I sat at the picnic table doing what I thought was enough for an infantry, but after shucking all of them, we had just enough for the 6 of us.

As I sat there I watched Phineas work. He had a nice butt for sure and he had dazzled me with his tongue just a few minutes before. Knowing his talents and watching him move in the waning high sun was getting me hot. My thoughts of being a whore behind closed doors were true. As guilty as I felt about giving him oral sex while his mother was out, I was happy I had and would do it again right now if the opportunity arrived. It was the most intimate sex you could have without really doing IT! He must have been reading my mind because he looked at me and winked, and then came over and kissed me. I kissed him back as he bent to me and I touched the back of his calf, squeezing it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.