Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 71

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 71 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

At about 5 of 10 Coach Reynolds came out and made sure we were all ready to retire.

"Tomorrows your last full day here, so make the best of it. The weatherman just said low humidity and low 80's. I may join you on the beach. Don't worry I won't set up ANYWHERE near you. I'm sure a Dad nearby would turn you all into donkey geeks." He said with a derisive chuckle.

In a few minutes we were all saying goodnight and getting into our cabins. Marilee was hanging things on the line to air dry and every time she pulled at the reel the turnbuckle squealed. It was an annoying screech and Coach was in the window in a minute.

"Dry those in the morning, you'll wake the dead." He said, annoyed.

In a couple minutes the courtyard was dark and all the cabins were still. I stripped out of my clothes and got my bikini on including the cover up. I got a washcloth and washed my neck and boobs of to get rid of the stale smell and then sat on the bed waiting for Phineas.

My mind reeled that he wouldn't show now that he knew he wasn't getting fucked and he had gotten his blowjob. Although for the 60 or 90 seconds he was in my mouth, I don't think it would classify as such. As the minutes ticked by the more depressed I got, wondering how big a fool I had become. I looked at the clock and it just switched from 10:19 to 10:20 when the knock came on the window. Suddenly all was forgiven and we were in passionate love again. Wait a minute; did I say "love" to myself? I couldn't be love in just a few days, but he sure made me feel comfortable and real sexy, and that good kind of naughty.

"Sorry I'm late but there were people hanging out in front of the Hotel and they had an eyeshot up here." He said as I undid the eyelet hooks and he swung open the screen.

He was wearing the same clothes as before and said he wanted to go home and change if I didn't mind. I told him that I didn't but I wasn't going inside again. I didn't like having sex in his parent's house before and I was sure I didn't want it to happen again. Although the sneaking around factor was exciting, sex on the beach suited me fine.

We walked quickly to his house staying on the street so the sand wouldn't slow us down. We went up the public way and he went inside to change and I waited near the porch out of the light. It took longer than I thought he would be, but he came out with wet hair and smelled sweet of soap.

"I took a quick shower, I felt gritty." He said as he took my hand and I handed him my cover up to wrap in his towel.

We walked to the ocean and stood letting it wave over our feet and ankles. It was invigoratingly cold, but refreshing. I walked out a bit further and squat down to let it wash over all of me. God it felt so good! I lifted my hand to signal him out with me but he insisted not to.

"Come on Phineas, it feels so good. It would make me happy, don't you want to make me happy?" I said teasing him after what he said along the road as he begged my forgiveness.

"Don't be catty Lucille, I was pouring my heart out to you." He said, not amused.

"I'm sorry, it WAS mean spirited. Please come out with me." I said as I walked back a couple steps to get him.

He took off his towel roll and tossed up onto the sand safe from the surf and walked down and took my hand. I walked him out a few more steps and turned to kiss him. A nice wave was coming in and I squat down again and he joined me to let it wash over us, almost wetting our hair. We stood and faced each other and I was staring at his Adams apple playing with his light chest hairs.

"Why are we always alone on the beach?" I wondered.

"The hotels and vacation rentals all have a sticker by the door saying that there is a 11:00 o'clock curfew for 18 and under. They don't enforce it, and it doesn't apply to permanent residents. But except for some fireworks some nights, or the occasional beer party, the beach is pretty quiet past full darkness. Anyone who is out here is sneaking like us." He said smiling at me toying in his chest hair.

"We could basically do whatever we wanted and no one would see, huh?" I wondered.

He smiled and nodded. I was in the mood to get a little more aggressive and one of my biggest fears had now been defeated. I looked in his eyes and hooked my fingers in the sides of his trunks and tugged them down as I began to kneel in the surf. As soon as his cock was free I put it in my mouth as my knees settled in the sand. I was being my most naughty of all week as the feel and ocean salt taste of his cock filled my senses. I had about half of it in and it quickly swelled in my mouth and began to push deeper, but I pulled back until just the head was in my mouth. I put a flat palm on either side of it and it might have looked as if I were praying. I put the tips of my thumbs to the little dent on my upper lip. I didn't want to suck him off; I didn't want him to thrust. I just wanted to hold him in my mouth and feel and taste him. This was a long deep kiss like the ones we shared mouth to mouth with my tongue running all over the inside of his mouth, except, I was running all over the end of his cock. This was my second time with a cock in my mouth and I already knew it wouldn't be my last. This was fun and sexy, besides the musky taste of a man had whipped me into wetness between my legs.

I was satisfied that I had shocked him and fully aroused him when I pulled my mouth off and released him. I took his wet trunks and pulled them up and painfully over his erection as I stood.

"I just wanted to give my newest friend a little kiss." I said before I kissed his lips.

Phineas was awestruck without words as he kissed me hard and passionately and then looked in my eyes inquisitively. I had answers for his questions.

"Tomorrow night is our last night for a while, maybe forever. You are special and have made me grow in ways I don't quite understand. Deal with that problem there I caused and let's walk to our spot." I said patting the erection I induced.

As I walked towards the sand he walked out a bit and bent at the knees to get a few cold waves to wash over him. I knew the expression was "cold shower" to un-excite a man and figured that's what he was doing. I picked up the towel roll and started to walk towards the lifeguard station above his house. I heard his running up behind me to catch up. A hand on my ass and a kiss on my cheek told me he was with me. I looked and there was something different in his eyes.

"Are we in love?" He asked.

"How would I know, I've never been in love." I answered.

"Me either, but from what I imagine, what I see, I think we are." He said.

"We shouldn't be though. We should be having fun seeing all kinds of people experimenting with life and maybe even sex." I responded.

"I did the experimenting all way too young, made mistakes and learned lessons. I swore it off for months until I saw you. It felt right showing you." He said as he hugged my head to his just as we got to the lifeguard tower.

I stepped into the middle section of the tower and curled my index finger to him to come join me. I untied my top and let my breasts free. He stepped in and went to kiss me, but instead I pressed my forehead to his as he bent to me and I whispered just over the din of the surf.

"You want me to promise that someday you'll fuck me, or better still, make love to me. I can't do that. But I will promise that I'll try to find you someday so we can see where we are, if you promise to someday try to find me. If things are right I know sparks will fly and your wish will come true."

"I'll kiss you to seal that."

"You better do more than kiss me." I giggled.

Phineas was full of emotion from the day and his passionate kiss showed it. He pulled me close and I could feel he was hard again. I slipped my arms under his and hugged him as we explored each other's mouth. His hands went to my ass and he held it, squeezing it, fondling it. They slid up a bit and slid under the fabric to hold me. I broke from the kiss and stepped back from him and slid my bikini bottom down and off as he rolled out his towel. I lay down and he covered me with his torso and we kissed more. His tongue traced the outside of my lips and then over my nose and along my hairline. A tongue along your hairline makes your pussy tingle, believe it or not. It wasn't long before he was kissing and sucking my nipples, something he had never really done. He kissed them and made my nipples hard, but he had never suckled and bit and gnawed at them. It was all new to me and it was quite pleasurable. After making my nipples as red as cherries (I'm sure) he began to kiss down my stomach and suddenly I recalled he said he would have oral sex with me. I had sort of forgotten about it and was having second and third thoughts about it when he got to my belly button. I never knew how erogenous that was. He licked out my navel like I had candy in there and it too was sexy. But as he kissed across my flat stomach and recently shaved mound I began to lose my breath, it all felt so good. I didn't know what to do with my hands so I naturally played with my nipples. I never pinched them hard before in my own playing but when his tongue found my clit I must have flattened them as I bounced on the platform I was laying. When his tongue began to dance on my clit slicing through the hood and flicking it over and over I drew up my knees and opened up wide for him. He settled in between my legs and flattened his tongue onto and into my pussy drawing feelings and pleasure pangs I didn't know were possible. He was literally "eating me out" as the crude expression goes, and every lick ended at my clit. I began to rock in a rhythm to his tongues movements, as his tongue circles got smaller and smaller eventually centering on my clit. I couldn't even imagine how big an orgasm I was going to have as that sexual balloon was blown bigger than ever without popping. My existence was moving my clit over his tongue and then he jammed 2 fingers into my pussy and began to fuck me. The howls that came from me were loud and if not for the ocean would have drawn the curious. Then I came and everything was crazy, my mind raced, I wanted to push him away, I wanted to push his head and mouth into me harder. I came again losing my breath and bouncing my ass on the platform trying to ride his mouth and displace him at the same time. I finally caught my breath and called to him as I had 3 other times this week.

"Phineas fuck me, fuck me. Stick your cock inside me, let me feel you, fuck me!!"

My words only made his finger fuck me harder as he tried to keep his tongue on me. I think he put three fingers together and pounded me as his tongue circles were reduced to him just sucking on my clit. The third time I came drained me of breath and my throat was sore from howling, screaming and imploring him to take me. I never knew how hard and how good I could come, especially by someone's mouth. I finally had to push him away, but I still kept calling him out.

"Phineas, you can have me. I want you. Just put it in for a second, I want you. Let me feel you." I whined as I rolled to and fro with my hand over my pussy.

I felt him shift near me and I thought he was really going to sheath me to quiet me. As I rolled back I felt a hand on my face and I opened my eyes. He was kneeling beside me with his hand on my cheek and the other aiming his cock at my mouth.

"I'll fuck your mouth, just relax." He said softly, but emphatically.

I opened my mouth instinctively and his cock went in. I went to grasp it with my mouth as before but it slid over my tongue into my mouth and then out, and back in. It only took a moment to realize what mouth fucking was as his hand caressed the side of my face. He was gentle and not trying to push too deep when I realized that I should be taking part in this. I wrapped my tongue on him and sucked a bit to get his cadence. His cock felt wonderfully sexy slipping in and out of my mouth as I sucked and swallowed. After a short time I put a hand on his abdomen to stop him from pushing at me and I began to lift my head and suck on him. My hand went around his cock as I sucked and stroked him. I began to taste his pre-cum or lubrication and I knew he would come soon. I was confidant he would say when he was ready. As the thought passed through my mind he pulled from my mouth and took his cock in his hand and stroked it twice before there were 3 or 4 squirts of cum on my breasts, my neck and my chin. If not in such a horny passionate mood I might have been mad to have it so close to my mouth, but the look of ecstasy on his face was all I needed to make me think it was worth it.

He pushed the last drops from his cock as I watched from my front row seat. When I was sure he was through I wanted to finish him like he said he liked before. I opened my mouth and took the head into my mouth and sucked to get the last drop off that I was sure to spit out. Phineas sat up quick and groaned, shooting a spray of cum into my mouth. I wanted to panic and freak out, but I knew it was not intentional. He jumped in pleasure and pulled from my mouth as I pushed the deposit from my mouth, followed by as much saliva I could muster. I did get a slight taste of the stuff and it grossed me out, but mostly by texture rather than taste. He fell to my side and draped an arm over my breasts. We both fell asleep from sexual exhaustion.

The sound of the surf close by with a high tide woke me and it took me a moment to get my bearings. My movement woke Phineas and he had the same reaction.

"Holy Shit! What time is it? Umm, the tide is coming in, it must be going for 3 or 4 right it was low at 10 or was it 9?" He said as he fumbled for his trunks.

I stood up and was wobbly kneed for a second but quickly got my top on and my legs in the bottom. I found my cover up and realized I still had a huge load of cum on my breasts, and a lot was already inside my top.

"Come on, I have to get you home. Oh man I'm fucked if my parents check for me. My curfew is 2. I'll crash on the porch and say I was there all night." He said frantically.

"You go, you go Phineas, I'll get back ok. Don't let me get you in trouble. I promise I won't be mad. You go, you go, I'll be ok." I insisted.

He wasn't going to argue with me, he knew it was the smart thing to do. He came and kissed me good-bye and hugged me tightly apologizing in my ear over and over.

"Hey," I said, "Calm down, and just in case you didn't realize it, I really like you AND all the things we've done. Now get home, I'll be OK. Find me tomorrow." I emphasized.

I ran up the beach and got to the street as soon as I could to make better time. I kept my eyes and ears open for any movement. I was, more or less, home free until I reached the back lot. The garbage man was there with his truck and unless you were dead, he was going to wake everyone. I remembered hearing about the 4 o'clock garbage truck, but certainly hadn't planned on encountering it. The dumpsters were past the 4 little cabins and he was getting them when I got to the window. As long as he didn't back up I was safe. As soon as I got the screen swung out I heard his reverse warning signal whine and I looked up to see him looking in the mirror right at me as I slipped in, lit up by his back-up lights. I was hooking the screen as the truck passed and the handsome young guy driving smiled and winked at me in the window. I smiled back and he gave me thumbs up. The clock in the cabin read 4:22.

I quickly got in the shower, bikini and all, to wash the suit and myself. Once it was soaked I took it off and began to rinse out the top, then I repeated the same with the bottom. I didn't know how I would wear it later today unless I was up at 7 o'clock to do laundry, and that wasn't going to happen. I just had to get to bed. I was so tired. I had maybe 2 hours sleep on the beach, but the excitement of waking and running home sapped that from me.

I flopped nude into the bed with only a sheet and, as I lay there staring at the ceiling, I broke into a big smile. My nipples ached from being sucked and played with, but it felt good. My pussy still felt good, felt satisfied and thoroughly happy from my cums and being thrashed by Phineas finger fucking. The one thing I never expected was how happy I was that he fucked my mouth. His soft groans and gentle stroking of my cheek as he slid over and over my tongue were comforting, especially knowing how much he was enjoying it. I know he wanted to fuck me so bad and that was going to have to do. In the soft light of the evening seeing his closed eyes and then his rolling eyes as he exhaled pleasure made me happy knowing I was fulfilling a fantasy of his. When I began to suck and stroke him he didn't last long letting me know I did him right, as he certainly had done me. When I remembered the after-shot of cum I got in my mouth I gagged again just thinking of it, but it was worth the pleasure he got from it.

I don't know what time it was, still early, when Marilee shouted in my window.

"Lucy,... Lucy,... LUCY, get your bare ass out of bed and get your clothes in the wash. Coach wants everything that can be cleaned, to be clean so we aren't bringing home dirty clothes to our mothers."

My clock was in the sunlight so the numbers weren't as prominent as they had been at 4:22, but I hoped it was 9 o'clock or later so I had SOME sleep, but it was just 7:55. I balled my bikini, a couple towels and my cut-offs with some underwear into a ball and brought it to the door. I was almost so out of it that I almost opened the door nude. But I stopped myself and put on a t-shirt and sweat shorts.

Marilee was sitting on the picnic table waiting for me.

"I saw your white ass through the window. You sleep in the raw? I hope your shade was drawn this morning when that mother-fucker in the garbage truck came through. I went to the window to see what the noise was and he was looking right at me in my underwear."

"Umm, the shade was drawn but he woke me up too!" I feigned.

"With all the swirling lights and noise when he was backing I thought I saw you outside, that's how tired I was." Marilee said. "You were in your bikini."

"Sorry, to disappoint you Mare, but my bikini is still wet from yesterdays beach." I said pulling it out of the ball.

"Well, get that stuff into Coach, he's doing one big load now." She said.

I went through the mudroom into the laundry area and Coach Reynolds was there, taking one load from the drier of his things and he took my ball of stuff and threw it into the washer, a load I presumed he just started.

"Nothing delicate in there, I hope, it's a cold water wash."

"No, just my bathing suit, a towel and unmentionables." I said hoping get a chuckle from him.

"Oh, Lucy, there's something I should tell you. Phineas' Mom called me yesterday and she wants to know who is trying to seduce his son." He said with a big smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.