Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 59

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 59 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Selena and Joe were assimilating to life in the constant hubbub of the city. Selena flourished in her job now that her personal life had been cast into a matrix where she was completely comfortable. Living at The Four Seasons was nice, but it was never "home" as life there contained no real structure. She always felt she had to be "on" and although living in it's high luxury, she at times still craved the days at school where class, eat, study, sleep, class, eat, study, sleep, put her life into a motion she could move in rhythm to. Now the matrix read work, eat, love, sleep and variance of pace for each activity kept her happy. She knew she couldn't fall into a rut doing what she loved in the structure she craved. Although she wasn't counting down the days until she and Joe would be each others all day everyday, she constantly had dreams of waking with him on a beach where they would lie back and watch their child play in the surf as they made love. It was a constant and simple dream that made her wake with a smile and any time during the day when stress began to build, she could close her eyes and see it. Best of all though, was that now she felt like she had been at WSGG forever and it was all she ever did. She had become part of the fabric of the think-tank and financial tout. The way everyone close to the firm and its functions called the old guard "The Five", now had just adapted to "The Six". The fact that their televised financial statements on the economy were fronted by a younger face, showing freshness, but equally backed up by the sage of the old experienced faces behind her brought a new credibility to a younger investor who may have thought the firm too stodgy or "establishment".

Joe was happy as well in the city seeing old friends and business acquaintances besides having lots of professional sports to take in. He quickly assimilated his regular daily routines to the city with the only regret of not being able to zoom in his roadster for a quick country ride. Unless there were business appointments or social obligations they left Friday night and headed upstate to "home" at least every other weekend. Living together suited both of them quite nicely to a point where either could hardly remember life when they were not a couple.

While Slim struggled on Saturday morning peeling himself out of bed with a small hangover, he had nothing but good thoughts about his guiltless affair with Deneigh.

As Slim got ready for a Saturday of work, Selena lay next to Joe in their apartment some 10 blocks away. Her head lay in the crux of his arm and shoulder as she stroked the hair on his chest.

"That was beautiful." She said speaking of the spooning fuck they had just completed.

"When you're inside me I feel so complete, so satisfied, and so happy. When I was lying here before you I was wishing we decided to go home this weekend. Once you stirred and snuggled behind me you made me forget everything. I could stay here just like this and be happy all weekend." She said wistfully as she continued to play on his chest.

"I got up at four to pee and when I came back to bed your cute little bottom was sticking out from under the sheet and I wanted you then. Just now when I woke up I was staring at the ceiling until I heard you sigh and you hadn't moved from that same position when I turned to look at you. God, you make me so hard so fast. Every day I can't believe how much I love you and want you. When we're together, that's our world. Is that what you mean?" Joe said wondering aloud if her thoughts were his.

"I think so. I mean I was all planned out, I would wake you up and we could dress and pack a couple things and leave by eight and be drinking coffee and reading the papers in our own living room by eleven. Then we could barbeque and be in the pool this afternoon. I thought we would go to Red's for brunch tomorrow and then head the rest of the way back here so I could be in the office for the 4-8 session for the Sunday Night Letter. When you rolled to me and kissed my neck I was just about to propose my idea when I felt you wipe your saliva on my pussy. The next thing I knew you were inside me." She said still swirling her fingers in Joe's chest hair.

"We can still go and make your plans fit, just an hour or so later, that's all." Joe said hoping to make her happy.

"No, now I realize it was just being with you that I really wanted. The week was so hectic and now we just have us inside the walls of our little refuge from the city and I have new visions of the day." Selena said rolling her head from the rest in the crux of his arm and shoulder just far enough to kiss the skin of his chest.

"Hmmmm, what are your NEW visions? It's not like I have any plans, mind you."

"How about a long shower together and then we do coffee and papers? After that, who knows... maybe a long wet and sloppy 69 on the loveseat?... really anything as long as I'm making you happy and you me." She said with a little twinkle in her eye as she turned her eyes to see his reaction.

Joe's arm swung to her back to give her an adoring hug while the other reached to affectionately stroke her cheek.

"Anything I can do to make you happy and tell you I love you, you little dirty talker."

"I just wanted you to know that anything as long as I'm with you. It was a tough week and it's hard to turn your brain off, especially when you're invested in it all. But, when it's us, like now... mmmmmmmmm." She said lost in love, her words and feelings.

"I don't think you ever have to worry about The Group. With you and Slim there they've opened the door to the new millennium. If Deneigh is as determined as you say, I'll bet she can join in 4 or 5 years if she's serious. Now, no more talk about work." Joe said with a playful slap to Selena's ass as they both got up.

After a sexy shower that left them both randy, they resisted temptation and went to the kitchen and made coffee and light breakfast. Joe gathered the papers from outside the door and they retired to the porch off their lofty apartment that overlooked other buildings in the concrete and brick jungle of Manhattan. Joe was jotting down notes and making little observations on prices and action as Selena sipped her coffee and watched him as she threw in her own little comments.

"Joe, you asked me not to talk about work, and here you are doing yours and your comments make me think about everything you wanted me to put on hold. Do I have to walk around here naked to keep your mind off making money?" Selena said with a little smile knowing he couldn't resist to take exception to her remark.

"Did somebody say naked?" He said throwing off the papers from his lap in a faux move of shock. "I'm sorry baby, but you're right... naked, huh?" He chuckled as he held out his hand to hers and they clasped.

After a brief moment of wordless eye communication Joe could see Selena had a regret.

"What?" He wondered.

"I'm sorry about the "making money" comment. I know you consider it a game, like you're beating the system, but it's too close to work for me. I know there are weeks when you make a few hundred or a few thousand for us, but you have to turn it off too, OK?" She said explaining herself.

"I'm sorry too. I should understand that my game is your work and there's a time and place for everything. I know you want some attention today and I'm doing my usual thing. I'm sorry pet. Come lay with me on my chaise." He said extending a hand to her."

Selena sat almost on one leg but then braced her arm betweens his legs and gracefully fell into the open spot between his legs and laid back, her head on his chest.

"Mmmmmmm, THIS is what I need, to feel your warmth and smell your musk. My face against your bare hairy chest is wonderful. I can even see some of the little hairs that are turning gray, hee hee." She said inhaling deeply and running her fingers over his breast bone. "I'm not saying you're old or anything because I can feel that nice package under your silky PJ bottoms and there's nothing old about that. It feels nice and I bet it would smell and taste even better. I know we just showered but I bet you'd like a nice tongue bath for your little seed sack and balls." She said leaning up to get his reaction.

Seeing that he seemed quite interested she added, "... and then I could suck all that lovely juice out through my little friend while you eat my pussy."

"WOW, you ARE the naughty one today. Have I neglected you that much?"

"Nooo Joey, you made me happy a few times this week. Well, you make me happy ALL of the time, but we made love at least 3 times before this morning. We just haven't had the time to really get into each other... like today!" She said just as the phone began to ring.

"Damn, I bet that's Shanna. Joseph had the weekend off and her mother was going to take the baby. I told her we might all do something together." Selena said reaching for the phone on the tray table.

"That would be kinky." Joe said under his breath as she picked up shooting Joe a look.

Selena talked with Shanna for a few minutes, both agreeing on one thing or another leaving Joe in suspense as to what plans they had made. When Selena hung up she turned and looked at Joe with a half sexy, half perturbed smile.

" Oh, "That would be kinky?" Was that a smart-ass comment or would you like being an exhibitionist or a swapper?"

"God Essy, I was just being funny, or so I thought."

"Well, it wasn't funny, only because I know you've slept with her. This is the only little fence I've got to jump over and I know its petty jealousy. She is one of my best and closest friends, maybe my best friend in the city, but knowing she fucked you in OUR house bothers me." Selena admitted.

"You realize how silly and petty you're being, it was before I knew you existed, AND although it seems like pick-up or whore sex, at the time we were really into each other. You KNOW the whole story so stop being so sensitive! Now, what did you and Shanna cook up?"

"I'm sorry for being a jerk, and I know you're right. Shanna and Joe have a table reserved at The Iridium tonight for Gato Barbieri. Sound good?" She asked knowing Joe would jump for joy.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Gato? He's awesome!"

"Haha, they KNEW you would be crazy. She also said they saw Deneigh at a bar near the office and she left with some guy and they were both drunk and... "

"Essy, you know how I feel about gossip. I think we're above that, don't you?"

"Well, the guy sounded like Slim and I know they walk home together a lot."

"Tut tut, GOSSIP!" Joe said shaking his finger. "It's none of our business and we don't know any details or what the real story is and... IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS."

"I was just thinking about Shelley and... "

"SHELLEY? Aren't you worried about her and me? I had sex with her more times in a night than I did my whole life with Shanna. Aren't you jealous?" Joe dramatized sarcastically. "Its gossip and none of our business."

"I suppose you're right, I just hope those two aren't getting into trouble."

"SPEAKING OF TROUBLE!" Joe said as he pulled Selena back from her shift to get the phone. "Can you feel any trouble brewing?" He added as her silk pajama covered bottom settled on his hardening cock.

"Oooooo I DO! Why don't we move inside? We don't need to put on a show." Selena said as she ground her butt down before pulling herself up and offering Joe a hand.

Inside she stepped in front of the love seat and turned to Joe with a sexy grin and giggle as she untied the silky sash that kept her bottoms on. They fell swiftly to the floor and she sat on the love seat and quickly turned and lay back, spreading her legs.

Selena loved 69. When she chose the bottom Joe knew her mood and mindset. She didn't want to be in control, she wanted to be ravaged. Once her tongue and lips teased his balls and anus she would fit her mouth over his cock and he would fuck her mouth until he came. Meanwhile he would tease and nibble her clit while fingering her pussy or bottom or both. She vibrated like a just rung bell as Joe mounted the love seat swinging his knee over her torso and presented his genitals over her face. The room began to fill with the pungent musk of passion and the wet sounds of satisfaction and devotion.

Afterward Joe lay exhausted on the floor beside the love seat with Selena on her stomach looking adoringly at the man she had just drained in more ways than one. She tousled his hair in an adoring stupor not quite believing how much she loved the man and how happy he made her. She smiled at him as he opened his eyes.

"Can we make love again?" She asked as Joe rolled his eyes.

She chuckled at his reaction. "Your finger in my hiney felt so inviting, I can't wait until the next time you take me there. I love being your naughty lover."

Joe smiled back at her. "How can we do anything with Joe and Shanna later if you exhaust me with wild sex now?" He asked facetiously.

"What do you think they're doing right now? That's why she called me early, so we wouldn't interrupt them. Josephs off and the baby is gone off with grandma and it's their SEX day."

"Did you tell her it was OUR sex day too?"

"She knows everyday is sex day for us, we don't have any children yet. But I don't think we'll have to make appointments for sex after we have our baby. Do you?" She asked.

"It doesn't seem so now, but who knows how things change. Even if we don't have as much sex time, I won't love you any less and you'll know it for sure." Joe said reaching up to push her hair from her face and caress her cheek. "We should shower and get going and get out."

"Mmmmmm, I'll shower now as long as sucking you hard and lubing up my hiney in there isn't totally out of the question." She said with a vixen grin.

"You are a very naughty lady. What am I going to do with you?" He asked with a leer.

"What? Hopefully make me feel the fullness and extreme intensity of being bottom fucked while you squeeze my tits and grunt like an animal in my ear while I wail in pleasure." She said suggestively as she rolled up and swizzled her ass in his direction and walked sexily towards the bath stopping to look over her shoulder with a "you won't deny me" look.


After their long sexy shower session and short nap Joe and Selena were on the elevator to the ground floor of their building. Selena looked at the descending numbers flash on the light panel and turned to Joe taking the lapels of his sport coat in hand and kissing him, whispering "I love you."

Joe kissed her back and whispered in her ear "I love you too but my cock is screaming for a rest."

Selena broke out in a loud laugh and patted Joe's package.

"Don't worry, I'm a little worn out myself, but there's always later." She giggled.

After waiting for a cab in front of the building for a few minutes Selena took Joe's hand and began to pull him up to the corner.

"We're going to walk there?" Joe wondered aloud.

"No, we're going to be New Yorkers and take the subway."

"How do YOU know the subways? I asked you not to ride them when I wasn't here." Joe asked with a suspecting tone.

"I was here for 8 days before you came down and went with Shanna to go shopping. Don't worry; we only rode when it was busy, lots of people." She said as she aimed for the steps down to the underworld of trains and tracks. "Your little girl is growing up, you know what they say."

"Just what do they say?" Joe asked as a long train rumbled up to the platform.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.