Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 48A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48A - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The Monday after the Friday New Years should have been the beginning of a fitting countdown to Selena's last two weeks of winter break. Christmas had been her best ever, having her family Christmas at "her" house. When they got back from Manhattan after finishing her emergency fill-in for Charley Ford they decorated the house and got a big tree and all new ornaments. She and Joe cooked the whole meal for the 7 guests. There were her parents, her Aunt Judy and Uncle Mac with their daughter Rhona and her boyfriend Louis, and Shelley. Shelley was introduced as a business associate who recently moved in the area and had no one. There was no further reason to go into details. Shelley used good sense and did not dress in her normal provocative fashion. Even Rhona put her petty jealousies aside and let the day go without a scene.

Selena had saved her special engagement gift for Joe for New Years Eve. She gave him the watch at midnight to his over whelming surprise.

Joe opened the watch and looked at the inscription on the back of the silver shell.

"The day I met you I was blessed,
the day I fell in love with you
our hearts became our shelters,
our arms became our home.
What the eye saw, the heart chose
and I will thank God everyday.
I promise my love forever."

Selena knew it was corny but finding words to express what was in her heart was difficult. In any event, it made Joe tear up and hug her. He began to almost bawl hard when he whispered into her ear.

"For all I've given in my life I've usually ended up with heartbreak. This is the first token of heart I've ever gotten and I'm so glad I got it from you. You won't regret your promise." Joe said visibly moved as he hugged and squeezed Selena. He put the watch on and barely took it off, only to bathe and sleep.

Jewelry and rings were not something Joe sought as flash or trinkets. He was not into bling-bling. The watch was an exception. If she had chosen the Rolex, he would have felt different. This was more practical and made him very happy, and he was certainly glad she did not choose a ring. He had a ring of his fathers that he wore from time to time, but besides a wedding ring, they held little interest for him.

This Monday morning gave Selena a mark on the calendar, two more weeks of living with her love before she went back to dorm life and concentrated on studies. As much as she was committed to the total plan, there were times she thought it really stunk, but she knew it was the right thing to do. Despite having her job all set, there were still things she might learn as well as applications of logic to be fitted into life's day to day routine.

Joe was taking the last of the perishable ornamentals out to the trash while Selena picked up inside when the phone rang.

It was Slim Beepo.

"Hiya sweetie, is your old man around?" He joked.

"Hi Slim. I put him to work taking out the Christmas tree. I know you're at work, is this business?" She asked.

"Well, sort of. Have either of you seen or heard the Time magazine cover story for this week?"

"No, not yet anyway. What is it?"

"Time leaked it over here and I imagine its spread over there as well. It's the President elect and his plans for his first term. Universal Health Care is the big thing and he's putting his wife in charge of it. He claims there's already a 700 page guide to instituting it. Speculation of health care and pharmaceuticals is crazy. Over-reaction is NUTS. Time has excerpted some of the health care tome and it's FULL of new laws, like going overseas for medication or surgery is forbidden and punishable. I don't know if the regular liberal press will run with it like they have here, but with this hayseed is not even inaugurated he's got some big ideas and really has no way to institute them. I don't have a lot of time, but, bring up yesterdays Japanese numbers and check this mornings opening quotes. There may be some wild-catting here, and it's sure to spread."

Over-reaction with foolish results from self-appointed stock mavens caused unwanted spikes and lows in what should be stable buys. It was the bottom rung of speculation that WSG actually came from. They assured investors to be patient with tried and true winners and not cause domino effects with fads. It kept the whole market safe for the wise investors.

Selena went on-line and started looking around at as if she were in her office in Manhattan. Red flags flew in her head like wild fire. She checked and rechecked sources and time tested checks and balances and saw only trouble.

"SHIT!" She thought to herself, "How could he have written 700 pages of health care policy when he's not even President yet? He's putting his wife in charge and she's not even elected! Good people are going to lose money today if they sell on this speculation. How could he be so short-sighted?"

Selena didn't like to think of herself as this important, but she knew the team was ill prepared to handle a major onslaught with Charley down. Major world-wide investors had inside line numbers to "the five" looking for quick advice and guidance. That took time from real detective work of location and discovery of where trends started, which were real, which were coerced by outside sources.

Joe wouldn't like it, but she was going to Manhattan today. She called Amtrak and found a train leaving in 90 minutes. She was packing her suitcase when Joe came back in.

He was obviously blindsided by seeing her packing as she frantically explained the situation and how she felt she needed to be there. She would never do this during classes, but she could do it now, and with the commitment they had shown her, she was compelled.

"See if you can get me a room, and if you can't, book me on a train back tonight and one out for the morning. Do you think you'll come with me, or wait till you see the situation? Should I arrange a car to the office or just call a cab, I'd like to be there by one or so to begin after lunch sessions." Selena ranted on and on as she packed her case.

"WHOA! I can only do one thing at a time. I'll call Joseph and see what he can do. I won't go today, but will probably be there tomorrow once I see the situation." He said as he dialed Joseph.

Selena packed 4 outfits and all the other bare essentials for the rest of the week, hoping she might not need to be there that long. If she could be home by Saturday, she still had a week of R and R before school. Her mind raced with things she needed to get done before moving back to the dorm. That itself was a bone of contention. After 5 weeks of sleeping with Joe every night, she had to go back to being alone and her "other" life. Sure, she could sneak out from time to time to be with Joe, but living together made her happiest.

Joe came back in the room with his news but her mind raced and she thought right away. "Damn, I have to call them to expect me. I should call... "

"THEY ALREADY KNOW!" Joe said to interrupt her.

"While I was making arrangements with Joseph the line beeped and it was Trace. He hated to impose but wanted to know if you could bail them out for a few days. He was impressed when I told him you were packing and would be there after lunch. Joseph got you a mini-suite on the fourth floor, it was all they had. He'll work on getting you our regular accommodations, but he also knows we don't know how long you'll be there. I told Trace that the latest you could stay was Sunday after they put together the Sunday Night Letter. He agreed and hoped you could be home before that, but he WOULD like you to be in the first Sunday session when they start up next week. He was kicking himself for not starting yesterday instead. Ummm... I only need call Joseph with your train number and he will have a car for you. The driver will have a WSGG sign."

"It's the Empire, train 92 and gets there at 12:40." She filled him in.

"Now I need to figure out if I'll join you. I'll be sleeping alone enough after next week, but I want to get some stuff done here too. I'm definitely not going to drive. I'll let Amtrak worry about the weather. You know if it stays nice all day I can get some stuff done here and take a 7 o'clock train in and be there for 9:30 or so." Joe said checking his watch.

"That's about when I'll go to bed."

"Mmmmmm, I know. You got a problem with that?" He joked.

"No, not at all." She said with a smile.

Joe went over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Just how could I last a night without you next to me? It's one thing when I know you're just across town, but down in the city?" He whispered.

"How about after we move there in July? You won't be there every night then."

"Yes, but you'll be in a secure apartment then. The Four Seasons is secure, but there are still strangers able to roam the halls, even ones staying there. In your apartment building you practically need to leave a DNA sample to get it the front door." He reminded her.

"I'll be OK. I have Joseph to keep an eye on me. It's getting after 9 now so I should get going. You think you'll come down on a 7 o'clock train?"

"Yes, unless the weather changes. I can finish winterizing the outside, what I should have done back at the first week of December. Let me drive you down and I'll take a cab tonight."

Joe drove her to the station and said their goodbyes knowing they would be together tonight. Joe loved the fact that Selena had taken the responsibility horns on this situation. He never worried that she wasn't taking the situation seriously, but wondered if she understood the gravity of it all, and apparently she had.

Selena read the Wall Street Journal on the way, as well as an online printing of WSGG's weekly mailing. She compared closing numbers from overseas sessions and followed their pattern in hopes of finding how the investors were thinking. She wanted something to throw out at the after lunch brainstorming. Before she knew it she was walking through Penn Station looking for her driver. He was in the Amtrak waiting area and took her single bag as she held her brief. He had the instructions to drop her at WSGG and the bag with Joseph at The Four Seasons.

At precisely one o'clock she jogged up the steps and took the door handle as Deneigh let her in.

"Welcome Miss Hanson they are just getting together." Deneigh said as she handed her notes from the earlier meeting.

'Thank you Miss Myerson. Could I impose on you to scare me up a bite? Nothing fancy, a bagel, a doughnut, a few rolled cold cuts from lunch. I just need something in my stomach. I had coffee at home and Joe and I were going to go to early lunch when I got the call. I'm on empty and the Café Car was closed on the train. I'm just nervous and my stomach is crawling." Selena said stopping to implore her.

She hated to ask her things like this, but it was a rush all morning.

"Sure, not a problem. I haven't wrapped up the platter yet. I'll get you a coffee too." Deneigh said with a smile.

Selena walked into the board room and met the smiling faces of her four "partners".

"Thanks for coming on such short notice Miss Hanson. I hope you aren't on the spot at all as far as school work, or preparing. We just need the extra... " J Trace Fountain started to say.

"Not a problem, I totally understand. I was already coming when you called." Selena said.

"Here is the situation as we see it," Ross Curran began.

Curran ran through the timeline of the early galley of the Time story advance and saw the whole thing as conspiracy of story. Let it hit the foreign press before the stateside press can spin it. Everyone knew that the new president could propose what ever he wanted, but to pass law he had to go through the law making branches of government. Their objective was simple. Make it look like anyone who opposed national healthcare look like someone who would refuse treatment to the elderly, or children. When, in fact their plan WOULD refuse some treatments to the elderly. Investors who held stocks in the health care or pharmaceuticals industry, having planned a safe secure retirement were getting panicky. The president-elect and his wife knew the program wouldn't fly, but they were trying to make the opposition look bad.

WSGG had to get out quick with a statement to tell investors to keep the faith with dependable related stocks and warn if any stocks that couldn't survive an early hit might actually go in the dumper. It was a delicate situation, but by four o'clock they had hammered out a statement to get on the financial news channels and network sound bites.

By the time Selena was in front of the podium to read their statement she had studied the buzzwords used in the TIME story and was turning them around. She opened with a statement that letting the federal government take over one seventh of the nations economy was a risky proposition. She paused and looked down, then up into the camera.

"One seventh on every dollar put into the economy by consumers, will go back into government red tape to a system that has failed in some countries. It's common knowledge that a plan to do this on a state level seems more feasible, without federal interruption. The Danish health care system is the best National Healthcare system and is almost entirely tax funded, and responsibly of services lies with the lowest possible administrative level. Their system seems to work best, yet the proposal, which has no chance of ever becoming law, does not adopt any of the successful systems in use. It will also keep lots of lawyers in business as it institutes more than 30 new laws and statutes that put a heavier hand on the word "govern", and keep in mind what I told you it entailed, ONE SEVENTH of our total economy."

She went on to explain in detail how acting now would be foolish with health related investments. By the time she finished the 3 minute, 45 second statement drawn up by all five current members, it was apparent that they had done their homework and if those with health care related stocks held fast they would continue to see the growth they had expected. Selena added only one word that was not written into her text. It was "powerplay". However in the context she used it, it may have been the deciding turn the statement took to do what they had sought to accomplish.

Although WSGG never sought to be political, they did see this as a political trial balloon in a power grab attempt. When she inserted the word "powerplay" all four other members took notice of how she thought on her feet when the right thought hit her. The statement did the job of calming investors and also neutered the TIME story a bit by reminding people worldwide that without the support of Congress and the Senate new laws had little chance of enactment and that the government, already awash in red tape, and many citizens already taxed to the hilt, didn't need the burden of this proposal.

By Tuesday morning the WSGG group would be seen in every newscast and pictured in every daily newspaper in the country. Although the group frowned on individual members being featured in photos, which is why the group always stood behind the speaker and no cameras were allowed to the sides. Selena, however, was so photogenic that many news organizations used her face in close-up. She was becoming a mini-celebrity in financial circles.

By the time they wrapped the 4:00 pm news session it was 4:30 and Selena was anxious to get back to her room. The day had been a whirlwind and she had no Joe waiting for her to help her wind down. She wanted to put on her t-shirt and sweat pants and lie around and let herself catch up with the day.

When her cab pulled into the promenade at The Four Seasons she was surprised to see Joseph still there. Even if he split a shift he was gone by 4 and back at 6.

"Hello Joseph, working overtime?" She asked with a little grin.

"No, I wish. We're booked solid and there's a convention and we all need to be here for check-ins."

Joseph leaned in to say some personal words. "Shanna and I planned a night out tonight with her mother taking Shannon, but I can't get out until 8 or so. Call her, she might like the company, or invite her over."

Selena welcomed his words; she could use the company and perhaps a drinking buddy for a while. She sped up to her mini-suite anxious to see a different room than she was accustomed to. Much smaller, but it had a bar. Joseph had stocked it with 3 bottles of wine he knew were Joe and Selena favorites, all from Long Island wineries.

Selena called Shanna as soon as she changed.

"Hey, I understand you're all set to party and no-one to party with."

"Only until 8 o'clock and that's only if he doesn't come home grouchy. Do you want to go out somewhere and have a drink?" Shanna asked.

"Shanna, I've went all day on adrenaline and I have to decompress in my tee and sweats. I have wine here and I can hi-jack a platter of goodies from the kitchen, please come over." Selena begged her,

"I'll be there in no time, I just have to let my Joe know."

"I'll tell him when I use him for my accomplice for the platter." Selena laughed.

Selena called down to Joseph's pager and he called back within a minute or two.

"Joseph, I hate to take advantage of you, but do you think you'll see Jaime or Arturo? Joe isn't here to talk his talk, but you know there's a $100 bill for one of them to divert a hors d'oeuvre platter to this room." She said with a teasing lilt.

"Good Lord, she's a palm greaser, just like her husband to be." Joseph said to no-one, thinking it was cute she was learning Joe's ropes.

"I can call the kitchen and ask; that's all. If one of them is not there, I can't help." Joseph said in a tone that acknowledged he was busy as ever at the moment.

Selena unpacked her outfits for the next few days and hung them in the closet and put her personal things away for the weeks stay. Just as she finished a knock came to the door and she peeped through the hole to see Shanna.

"Come in I'm just opening the wine. Red or white?" She asked as they hugged and air kissed.

"Whatever you're drinking." She answered as they both heard a knock on the door.

"That's our snacks." Selena said as she reached into the waist of her sweats to produce the folded Benjamin.

"Hello Arturo, so nice to see you." She said as he rolled in a cart with snacks and fresh fruit.

"Joseph said to be nice to Mr. Johnson's wife, and he's always nice to me." Arturo said as she pressed the $100 bill into his palm.

"Thank you Arturo, you've been more than kind. Mr. Johnson will be here in a few hours and for the rest of the week. I'm sure he'll look you up again." She said with a smile.

Selena and Shanna settled into the hot platter with the wine and began to tell each other about their Holidays. When Selena explained who Shelley was she was reminded of something.

"Oh God, Selena. I'm supposed to apologize to you. I guess I embarrassed my Joe in front of you and Joe. Back when you stayed at the house that night, the next morning Joe was talking about pancakes, asking if he ever made them for me or us. I said I remembered the pancakes because he burnt them because I had gotten busy with him. My Joe said he was embarrassed because you might not be aware of my relationship with Joe. I told my Joe that you were aware, but he said you were jealous some times." Shanna said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.