Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 47B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47B - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

When she got to Joe's she felt comfortable right away around him and loved his home and what he had done. When she called her parents she got the news of the forest fires blocking her way and ended up in Joe's guest room. As she laid there she thought about the fact that Joe waited for her to make a first move, and she never did. She was 26 and Joe was 30 or 31. He had his try at her and was not going to make another move unless it was invited.

In her nightgown a little after midnight she opened Joe's door to find him watching television with headphones on to be sure he didn't disturb her. He startled for a moment but shook off the phones.

"Shanna, is there a problem?

"Yes, there is. I think I want to continue our date from a month ago. I know you think I'm a tease or a prude and that was why you never asked me out again, but lying there I realized I really like you and want to get closer to you, maybe hit it off?"

"I was afraid I coerced you that night and scared you away, you didn't seem comfortable with me and I wouldn't force myself on you. You're a nice person and a good friend. I would also like to get closer to you, but I respect boundaries.

Would you like to go into the living room and talk?"

"In here is fine."

"In here makes it look like one thing is settled, and that shouldn't be. Let me get up." He said as he threw off he covers and slipped into sweatpants and took her hand to lead her to the living room.

They sat on the sofa and faced each other.

"A month ago I was afraid the wine was talking you into things." Joe said.

"No... Well it might have helped, but I wanted to get close to you, to let you know I cared more than a friend."

"Then why did we stop?"

"I don't put out on the first date? (laughs) I don't know. I was scared. I wanted you and I thought you wanted me, but I was afraid of what you might think of me. I suppose I think too much."

"Maybe I do as well. I thought if you really wanted to make a play for me, you know for a relationship, you wouldn't have stopped and left. I guess I thought you realized it was the wine moving things along."

"So can we begin where we left off and see what happens?" Shanna asked cutely.

"Just where were we?" Joe asked with an inquisitive squint.

Shanna unbuttoned the top two buttons of her nightgown and pulled it off her shoulders to reveal her breasts, and then with a deep breath she reached over and took Joe's cock in her hand through his sweatpants.

"I believe we were right here." She said with a nervous smile.

Joe grinned and leaned over and kissed her lips, pushing her back into the sofa. His hands caressed her breasts and tweaked at her nipples. She responded by shoving her tongue into Joe's mouth and beginning to rub his cock up and down.

They continued the hot necking and groping until Joe lifted his head and took each of her nipples into his mouth, causing her to groan deeply and feel a reaction in her pussy.

She wanted him to slide his pants down so she could hold him and jerk him to move it to the next level so he might fondle and stroke her pussy and then hopefully lay her out on the sofa, or bring her to the bedroom and make love to her.

"Why don't we make you a little more comfortable?" she asked him in a passioned whisper.

She was surprised when he stood right up and turned toward her, his erection jutting out from his sweats in front of her as she began to move to stand up thinking they were moving to the bed right away.

She was now sitting on the edge of the sofa with his cock in her face, only the pants separating the two.

Shanna tried not to show her panic in thinking he wanted her to suck him, or actually he thinking SHE WANTED to suck him.

She looked up nervously at his face as she took the sides of his pants and pulled them down over his cock. She had hoped there would be underwear too, but there was not.

His hard cock popped right up in front of her face and she took it into her hand and began to stroke him. She was quite adept at male masturbation but not at this angle and never so close to her face. As much as she liked Joe and wanted him to like her, oral sex was out, she wouldn't do THAT!

She looked at him nervously knowing what he wanted. His cock felt good in her hand as she manipulated it. She wanted to find a way to get the situation switched so she could feel his hardness inside of her dripping sex. Joe thought the look on her face was one she might make before engulfing him with her mouth so he stroked the back of her head once and she looked up at him uncomfortable and said, "Please fuck me, I can't wait."

Right away her mind reeled. "How could I be so damn stupid? Here I wanted long foreplay to be sure this was what I wanted and I've already asked him to fuck me. Why didn't I say "make love to me"? Why didn't I ask him to bring me in the bedroom? Why didn't I just say there was a misunderstanding?"

Joe was stepping out of his sweats and helping her lie back almost in one movement. He took the bottom hem of her nightgown and slid it up her legs to reveal her bikini trimmed pussy. He put one knee to the sofa and knelt between her legs moving to kiss her lips and as he did, he entered her.

She groaned deeply into his mouth at the sudden intrusion and at the relief she felt for wanting him. She had told herself that maybe foreplay would make her happy and he might settle for being masturbated and then instantly scolded herself for being such a tight-ass. She tried to tell herself to open up, she was 26, for Gods sake, and she should be enjoying a healthy sex life.

Suddenly she noticed something different. Joe wasn't mounted on her rutting like an animal and she wasn't racing him to cum first so she might have an orgasm too.

He thrust into her a few times and then pulled up on his arms and looked down at her and his hips began to undulate into her. His cock filled her and then came out almost until it popped out and then drove into her again. He leaned one arm on the back of the sofa to steady him and used the other to caress her breasts.

"Your body is quite beautiful and you feel wonderful. I'm going to make you cum over and over. Hold your breasts." He said in a sexy calming tone that made her believe his words.

She never had held her own breasts during sex as her partners were usually on her rutting, but she listened to his words and began to feel them and squeeze at the nipples.

Joe's hands went to her hips as he settled into the sofa and began to fuck her with long strokes pulling her to him. His hands went under her and took hold of her ass cheeks as he watched her play with her breasts until little sounds began to emit from deep in her throat.

He began to pound at her pussy as loud slaps of flesh began to ring in the room as he took his weight from his knees and moved his arms to either side of her. He looked her in the eyes and whispered. "Cum for me. Show me how much you want this, want me."

Shanna's mind spun out of control. She had never felt so aroused, even from her own fingers. She was panting and knew something was happening in her loins that had never happened before. She began to pant and felt a strange feeling rising within her. It was akin to what she thought were orgasms before, but this was an earthquake!

"Oh Oooooo, oh oooooo, oh ooooooooo. Oh oh oh oh OH OH OH." She yelled out as her hands gripped her breasts tightly.

Suddenly she stiffened and vibrated under him looking at him with fear in her eyes as her lower lip quivered.

She came again and again, suddenly bucking hard underneath him. She let out a loud squeal that even surprised her causing Joe to suddenly stop.

"Are you OK?" He whispered to which she could only respond with a continuous nod.

He let his cock pop from her as he sat back and watched her pleasures. As soon as he left her pussy her hand went right to it sloshing through her wetness to feel her clit.

His own needs were at hand and as he looked into her eyes he asked. "Do you want me to shoot in you on onto your body?"

She never heard the question before and always assumed the man shot into her and prayed her birth control worked.

"Onto me!" she managed to blurt out, knowing what it looked like for a man to shoot while she jerked him off, spurting up and over her fingers.

She played with her clit as she watched Joe stroke his cock in long swift strokes. He began to pant and quickened his pace until he looked into her eyes and groaned deeply.

He grunted loudly as the first watery spurt cleared her body altogether and then the next long spurt landed on her forehead and cheek, and the next on her chin and neck as she began to cover up in protection. One more landed on her breasts before he panted loudly and just dribbles and drops escaped his cock.

For not wanting to appear horrified at the splatter fest on her she tried to act as if it happened daily in her nonchalance, but she was quick to want to get up and clean up.

"Relax, let's catch our breath." He said as he fell onto her and kissed her lips smushing some of the cum on her chin.

"Joe! You're getting that junk all over. GOD!!" She hollered out as she scooted from under him and headed to the bathroom crying.

Joe was stunned as she rushed away and followed her to the bathroom, not really knowing what he had done to upset her so.

"Shanna, what's wrong? I'm sorry if I did something to upset you, but I don't know what I did."

"Go away, I'll get my clothes and go home. I'm so embarrassed."

"Shanna, I don't want you to go. I thought we just made love, and I thought it was what you wanted."

"I'm not like Greta and those girls."

"What does GRETA have to do with this?" Joe said, a little pissed off and confused.

"I know you see her and some of our friends, I know you're just a player and could never like me the way I like you. I took a chance and did something stupid."

"Wait a minute! Those girls use me as much as I use them and it's all understood, and frankly, it's none of your business. If I ever have a relationship with you, that stuff stops. I've been hurt enough to know how bad it feels to be used and abused. You don't understand my intentions. Now, be an adult and come out here and talk. Ten minutes ago I made your body quiver and felt a connection I haven't felt in a long time. I have no idea HOW you could be embarrassed. We were awesome together. I'll be in the living room if you want to talk. You've left me very confused."

Joe went to living room and found his sweatpants and slipped into them. He got a paper towel and wiped his spurt from the floor and searched the cushions for other wet spots to clean, but he found none. He settled into the sofa and opened the shades to reveal a moonlit summer night from the top of the hill. He lowered the inside lights for contrast and stared out over the landscape in thought.

Joe was almost ready to drop off to sleep when Shanna touched him on the shoulder.

"Hi." She said in a low voice.

"Hi back, Shanna. I'm thinking you thought I came on too strong or something. It's happened before with other women. I just wanted to make you happy, fulfill your desires. I thought I was letting you lead the pace." Joe said as he woke from his somber thought-filled stare into the night.

"Maybe you're just used to faster women. Despite what happened on our "first" date, and despite looser morals code of my roommates and friends, I'm a bit of a prude; NO, not a prude, just afraid and unaware." She said as she knelt behind the sofa and spoke softly in his ear.

She preferred not having to face him, as she was embarrassed.

"You're going to have to tell me where I overstepped, or assumed too much, because I thought we were doing fine. When you came here today I wasn't going to make a play for you because I thought you tried that side of me and didn't like it, and I'm fine with that. I really wanted to try a relationship with you. I've been out with my share of women and I prefer those with IQ's more than double their age. You are smart and very attractive. I did want to remain friends, and professionally you know your job better than anyone I've worked with before. Believe me, I hate getting involved with my fathers business, but he warned me about the unions and the bad workers they could provide. It's the one thing I'll probably always do for them is handle the unions. I had to pull teeth with the certification board until you came along. I never want to look at you and not think of you as my friend. But, you came to my bedroom and I don't think taking that as a green light was wrong." Joe explained calmly.

"I came here hoping you would "make a play" as you say. I'm not a very experienced woman at relationships and I guess I never conveyed my intentions. While lying in bed in there I realized that I wanted to be with you and should just tell you. When I confronted you I expected you to throw me on the bed but you threw me a curve. I made a mistake by getting cute here with the "picking up where we left off" bit. Exposing my breasts and grabbing your penis made me look anxious. When I asked you to get more comfortable, I thought you would just slip off your pants, not stand up and present yourself to me. I know what you expected and I don't do that. When I asked you to "fuck" me I never regretted using that word more. I wanted you to make love to me and not treat me like,

... I was going to say whore, but I don't think of my friends as whores. They just have a different standard than me. They talk about oral sex and other things pretty freely, but I just listen."

"What did you think was going to happen when you asked me to get more comfortable? I only took that one way, that you wanted my pants out of the way for oral sex."

"No, I wanted to play with you and decide if I really wanted you. If I talked myself out of fucking you, I could just jerk you off to make you happy."

"So, THAT'S where it got ugly." Joe said beginning to see where she was coming from.

"Yes, it's THAT stupid game that keeps me from any long term relationships, and losing the one I had. But, I have to say, if sex was as fulfilling as you made it tonight, things would have been different." She said, glad he couldn't see her blush.

"Shanna, I could never enjoy any sex where you weren't as fulfilled as me. I never would have allowed you to masturbate me and go to bed."

"I know that now, but I didn't think you were going to make love to me so,... umm... thoroughly, is the word I guess I want. You held my hands, you held my bottom, you held my hips and plunged into me and made me have an orgasm that is more than the total I've ever had, and I was always pretty happy with myself in that department. When you told me you had to cum and ASKED me where you should do it I said "onto me" thinking of a spurt and dribble on my stomach. I guess I've never excited any of my lovers before. You shot off like a fire hose (giggles)." She explained with a hidden blush.

"You never had it all over before and it scared you?"

"Sort of, you wanted to rub it all over with your body and it freaked me."

"It doesn't bother me, it's mine. I've tasted it off my lovers tongue. If she was willing to taste it, why wouldn't I? So if you were willing to be plastered by it, why wouldn't I feel the same? I thought we could shower together afterwards." Joe said explaining his motives.

"Can I come over there and cuddle with you?" She whispered in his ear.

"Depends," he said. "What am I supposed to think you mean by "cuddle"?"

She let out a laugh and said. "Touché... Umm after hearing you explain yourself "cuddle" probably means making love to me again and taking that shower, which I've never done before with someone."

"By all means, come over."

Shanna came around the sofa and sat beside Joe and turned herself right into him and put her mouth on his. It was the most passionate kiss of her life, she felt. She wanted to convey her feelings for him. Soon she pushed back on him to slide him to his back with her laying over him. Her ample breasts pressed into him and her furry patch found the lump in his sweatpants and she rode it.

She was waiting for the right moment to ask him to make love when he spoke.

"Let's go into the shower and wash each others bodies. That way we'll get to know each other's body better and be more comfortable with them. You have to promise to leave your inhibitions out here, though. To wash you I'm going to touch everywhere and I don't want you to freak out on me again." He whispered.

"Okay, I guess I can trust you for that. Washing each other sounds pretty sexy right now." Shanna said as she got up from him.

Joe stood and took her in his arms and dropped a hand between her legs and rubbed a moment while she exhaled relief into his mouth.

"I know that little thing is pretty anxious from how you moved on me. I'll make it very happy, I promise." He whispered as he pulled back to look into her eyes as he diddled her through her night gown.

"Go slowly with me Joe, don't scare me."

"Just trust me. Nothing happens you don't want, but remember I wouldn't hurt you. You called me a player, but I'm not a player with you. I'm a player with those who want to PLAY. I really like you and want to SHOW you. You are special, I promise." He said as he took her hand and led her to the bath.

Shanna was a bit apprehensive about the idea now and almost backed out, but told herself to grow up and not be afraid of every man like her parents told her. She had moved to the City from the tip of the North Fork of Long Island. She loved the city, the hustle, the bustle the melting pot of people. However, her parents saw it different. All men were predators and their little Catholic raised daughter was on each mans menu. She had steered clear of bad situations and felt safe living with 2 other women, even though if her parents knew the life style the others led she would have been showered in Holy Water. Now she was 26 and on her own, it was time to live her life like she might want, not her parents. She had trusted Joe when she brazenly told him to fuck her, and she had the most satisfying sexual experience of her life. Now she would trust him again and knock down a few more fears. The thought of her arms extended to hold his hands while he knelt up and pounded her pussy, and then to be told to hold her own breasts while he reached under her to hold the balls of her ass while he continued to pound her while smiling down on her was beyond the realm of her imagination only a few hours ago. Greta told her he was a cocksman, but she only knew him as a lover. Fears or no fears of what may lie ahead sexually; she really liked Joe a lot. He was smart, successful and was wonderful to be around. He respected her professionally and personally. Despite her own quirks, he did make sure that she was happy and satisfied when they made love earlier, something no one had ever done.

"Joe, if I told I couldn't do this and left tonight, would you ever call me again, outside of work?"

"Of course I would. I've made love to you. We have something. Why would I desert something that I've invested my feelings in you?"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. You have my word on it. I wouldn't be happy, but I would consider you emotionally attached to me." He said as he stripped off his sweatpants and reached into turn on the shower in the large stall.

Shanna looked at him up and down, spending a moment extra on the cock she was just humping and hoping to get inside her again. It was the first time she looked at a man and wanted him. She had given herself in the past to satisfy peer pressure, and date pressure. She couldn't think of once when she hadn't tried to "get out of" submitting herself by asking her partner, usually Jack for so many years, to settle for masturbation. She never thought it was odd, until now. She did want Joe again.

She undid the top few buttons of her nightgown and let it fall from her shoulders.

"My God you have a beautiful body, Shanna. A true gift from God; I'll be sure to be kind with this creation". He said without thinking, but wishing he hadn't because it sounded like a line. "I mean that, I said that without a thought, it wasn't just a corny line". He assured her.

Shanna blushed and turned her face away and took Joe's hand and stepped into the shower.

Joe took her into his arms and hugged her tightly and turned their bodies under the shower, getting their bodies fully wet, except their heads. Her breasts pressed against his hairy chest caused her nipples to harden and send a tingle all through her. His hands ran over her ass just as the tingle centered at her sex center. Bouts of sexual anticipation were few in her life but right now a ball of pins and needles rolled over every sexual nerve in her body. She was glad that wine or outside pressures had nothing to do with it. Joe broke the hug and slid her body around in front of him as he hugged her back now, his cock fitting into the slot of her bottom and sex and his hands came up and took her breasts into his hands. He bit at her neck.

"Let your mind be free of any thoughts or misconceptions of what's considered right or wrong. Follow what feels right and good. I'm giving myself to your pleasure, give back what your spirit tells you." He whispered as their minds and bodies drifted into a sexual haze in the spray and steam of the shower.

Joe let her go and took the liquid soap and squeezed a pool into his hands and rubbed it together to raise suds while stepping to her back again and mashing his hands to her breasts as he stepped her out of the spray. His soapy slippery hands caressed and washed over her rounds titties and pinched at the nipples before sliding down to wash big circles over her belly, back over her boobs and up to her neck and shoulders. He slowly turned her into the spray and let it rinse over both of them.

He took the soap container and filled his hands again as she faced him. He put his hands to her shoulders and began to wash her arms, first together in each hand, but then both hands as he took each arm and raised it to clean her arm pit and then to slowly lower it to rub and touch each part of it taking time at the sensitive fold of her elbows and even the space between each finger. Shanna's sensitivity was heightened as he found each erogenous spot that she knew nothing off.

After rinsing he turned her around to wash and massage her back, bunching the wet ends of her long dark hair and putting them over her shoulder. From the flare of her hips to her neck his fingers loosened every muscle, each little knot until he kissed and swirled his tongue over the back of her neck just before his soapy hands washed his kiss away. When he stepped back she moved her back under the spray and stepped out turning to him, knowing what parts were next.

He smiled as he soaped his hands and knelt on one knee kissing her tiny outtie belly button just before his hands swathed suds over it caressing her and wiping large waves of suds over her stomach and the plain of her abdomen almost to her pussy before washing down the fronts of her legs and then her feet, which he had her place on his bent knee. He fingered soap between each toe before she put her feet down again and he worked his way up her inner thighs to the fold of her leg beside her sex. He gathered a bit more soap and rubbed his hands together before running one hand full over her vagina and between her legs almost to her anus and then back. Three full fingers parted her wings and lips as he washed over her sex. He saw her legs tremble as his other arm bent up to wash her hairy patch as the fingers of his other hand soaped and cleaned every intricate fold of her sex. He pivoted on his one knee to move her under the spray to rinse her, his fingers aiding the stream of water through her slit. He pivoted back out of the water and she followed with her eyes closed as she began to turn, but he held one leg fast to stop her turn and she felt his mouth go to her freshened sex. His tongue immediately followed the path his fingers had just taken through her folds until it reached her hard and fiery clit. Her mind told her to push his head away, but her body told her that this was the most pleasant feeling she ever had and to open her legs a bit further.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.