Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 45A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45A - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Thursday morning when Selena's alarm went off they both woke, having had a good nights sleep, despite the exhaustive tryst they had. They hit the bed around 9 o'clock and were asleep by 10.

"Want me to make you some breakfast babycakes?" Joe asked as she began to get up and put on her robe to head to the shower.

"Oh, honey! I didn't realize you were even awake." She answered and rolled back into the bed. "We were naughty last night when we were supposed to be making love. You make me such a dirty girl, hee hee hee. Oooo, I love being your dirty girl, and it's still making love, you know."

Joe rolled and hugged her and smiled. "If that wasn't making love, I don't know what is. Giving ourselves like that just makes it more fun. Our bodies excite each other, and that's the way it's supposed to be isn't it?'

Selena giggled and flipped to her stomach and crawled up onto Joe to kiss his face. "I think we like to eat each others sex, that's what I think, and what I like. If I didn't end up on the floor looking right at you, all poled up in your shorts, nothing else would have happened, but... "

"Selena Hanson, do you know how much I love you, your mind, your body, your spirit? Every inch of you screams sex to me, every inch of you screams love to me. You are the period to all my sentences. You make me want to give and give so much. When I get fixed up here and can plant my seed in you we will have the most wonderful child who will be a product of all of our love. I never really wanted children and now you make me so I can't wait."

Selena started crying half way through his devotions and hugged him tightly to whisper in his ear.

"You know I feel the same way for you Joseph Johnson, you are my life and I would love to stay and make love all day long, but I have commitments a few blocks from here that mean everything to our future together."

"I know, but we have the weekend for ourselves and then a whole week before we get back home for Christmas. I think we'll be making lots of love."

"You betcha, and I better go before I get tempted." Selena said as she sprung up from his body and the bed and headed to the shower.

"Do you want breakfast?" He shouted before she closed the door.

The door opened a crack and she talked through the opening.

"Can you do a couple 3-minute eggs, toast and coffee?"

"Done!"

Joe got up from the bed and waited to hear her in the shower before barging in the bath.

"Sorry, really have to pee." He said excusing himself and finishing his duty as quickly as he could.

Joe knew that real brewed coffee, their brand, in her cup (that always made the trip) is what she really craved, so he worked on that first before dropping 4 eggs into a pan of water and bringing it to a boil. Once the boiled he set the timer for 3 minutes and waited for the "ding". He heard her come out of the shower and knew she would get semi-dressed and put on her robe to eat.

In five minutes he was putting everything on the coffee nook for them.

As simple as it was, it made a perfect breakfast for both of them; enough protein to sustain and keep the full feeling until lunch and glorious coffee.

"Ohhh, our coffee is sooo good. They have special blends downstairs, and Deneigh makes a strong cup, but it's a French roast that the boys all chose years ago and it has a burnt taste. But this is the real thing. I should make this every morning, but I always manage to run late if you don't get up." She said with an adoring smile to Joe.

"We always get compliments and its right from the store shelf, good to the last drops. Make the water cold and coffee strong fresh from the freezer."

"A simple formula."

"Speaking of formulas, I keep getting calls from PolyTech saying that you have an invitation to join Mensa. They will sponsor you and accredit you, and they have second from WSG. You really ought to join; you may need or want it someday. I think WSGG wants to use it in their flyers that each principle is a member."

"A geeky egg head society?"

"You mean a geeky egghead like me?"

"Joe, YOU are a member?"

"Yup, PolyTech sponsored me too. It's worth it. You get to meet with great minds and trade ideas from time to time, although I haven't been active for years. Basically it's a forum for intellectual exchange among members. You can exchange ideas through lectures, discussions, journals, special-interest groups. When you hit a wall and you need to open your mind it's actually a great resource." Joe expounded.

"Meetings?"

"No, they're only for the boorishly smart. If you go to a lecture or forum on something in your field you'll find some great resources and some good idea exchange." He filled her in.

"If you think it's a good thing to do, let's do it."

"Ok, I'll return the call today for you."

Joe stared off into the corner a second and then drew his eyes back to her.

"You DO realize that you are a specially gifted mind, especially when it comes to finance and investment? Your reasoning and deduction skills are probably one in a million." Joe started to say.

"Joe, stop that! I'm smart, but... "

"Do you know how many people in the world would be qualified, and accepted as a full partner at WSG like you? Technically you aren't even graduated yet, PolyTech has already endowed you to make WSG happy and be sure you are 100 percent committed. You are one of the smartest women in the country, for sure."

Joe lauded her.

"Please, stop that Joe. I hate being put on the pedestal. I'm smart and ideas pop in my head if I get lucky, that's all." She insisted.

"Oh, OK if that makes you happy, but don't ever sell yourself short. I know how special, and I mean REALLY SPECIAL you are." Joe said as he got up to get her chair so she could finish dressing for work.

Selena had listened to her father tell for years how "gifted" she was. She heard his praises and knew from her grades and general perceptions of life that she was "ahead" of other girls her age. However all she ever wanted was to fit in and be Jane from the Dick and Jane stories she read as a child. (She read them at 4 years old, aloud to her friends, eloquently) Her propensity for math mystified her teachers in the early grades, mastering algebra and calculus by the time she was 12 and 13, mostly on her own. Skipping grades did not impress her, it took her away from the few friends she had, but it didn't deter her from excelling. At 14 she began to develop into an attractive young woman and each year she became more physically mature and knock out beautiful. Being pushed ahead into college and chosen as the WSG prodigy made her feel more out of place, not special like she should have. Her own insistence to work at her relatives' store, The Corner Store helped to anchor her into a proper age group of co-workers and bring her out of her shell. Meeting Joe completed her metamorphosis into maturity.

While Joe finished his coffee and toast Selena primped and then finished her hair. She called the front to get her a cab and she bid Joe goodbye with a smattering of kisses.

Joe got up and went back to bed, although he knew he would never fall asleep again. He had a lot of errands he could run, shopping to do, but he wanted to do something special for himself today, he just wasn't sure what.

He heard the slap of the newspaper hitting the mat outside the door and bounced up to get it. He sat on the edge of the bed and read the Post's Wall Street page, which he considered one of the best. Slowly but surely he worked his way back to the sports and read a story how the Yankees didn't appear to be big players in the free agent market this winter.

"Oh wow, the Yankees! I could take the Yankee Stadium tour like my Dad used to take me on!" He thought to himself.

His Dad would take him on the Yankee Stadium tour every few years to see the changes and new things around the Stadium. It was a way to make the winter go by a little faster, plus to be in the players' club house, and even walk on the field, not to mention Monument Park. The weather looked good, cold but good, outside so he thought he might make a New York day of riding the subways to 161st and River, go in the Stadium tour and have a late lunch at Mickey Mantles restaurant.

He picked up the phone and talked to Joseph who knew he could find him a lunch reservation at Mantles, and then he called the Stadium to see when the tours were.

He got on a 10:30 tour and Joseph left him an envelope noting a 1 p.m. lunch reservation in the bar at the Concierge' desk.

The bar would be OK, just being in both places was enough for the lifetime Yankee fan that Joe was.

By 10:20 Joe was bounding down the steps of the elevated 4 Train tracks across from the Stadium. It was raining lightly as a small group was queued by the main gate waiting for it to open. Of the 30 people in this tour, one female caught Joe's eye. She was a 5 foot 10 blond with bronzed skin. She was a tad heavy, but everything seemed to be placed just right on her body. She reminded him of Shelley, a girl who stole his heart some 10 years ago while working for and with his Dad in Boston.

The sight of this woman stopped Joe in his tracks. There was a time when she was all he could think of, but when their lives couldn't mesh she felt they should break it off so they could get on with their lives, but Joe knew her twin sister had a lot to do with her decision and that was why he respected it. He wondered if the familiar face was Shelley's, some 10 years aged. He knew her to be a big baseball fan, but this was just too coincidental. She turned and looked at Joe, but showed no reaction. She was close, but not exactly Shelley. Or was she?

He reminisced...

Joe and his Dad were overseeing a project across from the New England Aquarium and once it seemed well in hand, Joe was left to supervise the finish. Working with Johnson Construction was certainly not Joe's forte, but when his Dad asked for a supervising engineer, he usually came to Joe first. IF the venue seemed interesting, Joe would go.

Shelley worked at the Marriott Long Wharf as a bartender in the evenings and Joe couldn't keep his eyes off her gigantic boobs. She put them out there for all to see with diving necklines, and Joe only accepted the invitation. You could see they were real, and with a third of them showing, there were no stretch marks, like some larger breasts featured once you got them out into the open. He drank at the end of the bar and drooled through one night and part of another before she finally came down to strike up a conversation with him, besides "Get you another?". They talked about the game on TV, the Red Sox of course, and right away he saw her to be a knowledgeable fan and an astute study of the game. Her Dad had been a coach with the Cubs for 4 years in the 70's and managed in the minors for a few years after that. She claimed to be a big Cubs fan, but moving around the country after Chicago she realized it was the game she liked so much, not any one team.

They went out on a date, to a game of course, on her day off and then he met her every night at closing time, midnight during the week at a hotel bar, to go out. The danced nightly at Boston's best after hours clubs and Joe was getting hooked on her. He had invited her back to his room many times only to be rebuffed because she worked there.

Joe knew there were other reasons and worried she might be married, so he confronted her.

"I want to get uh... close to you, but you don't seem to want to let me. Besides the corners of a few clubs and the back seat of taxis, why aren't we ever alone? Is there something I should know?"

Shelley told him that he should come home with her that night, and he did.

She had a pretty nice apartment on Boylston Street in the lawyers' district. She brought Joe up and let him in and told him to sit. He heard her speaking to someone else in the back room, a female, and she came back.

"That was my twin sister, Emily. She has CP and I care for her. She has someone here until midnight who sits with her, after that she waits for me. If she has an emergency she can signal help. She rarely sleeps in a bed anymore, so if she's home asleep in the wheelchair, she's normally OK. CP is more common in twins, and 18 in every thousand twins born with CP, BOTH babies have it, but I was lucky, and born with just a guilty conscience. I can't go home with you because I have to come back here. I don't like to get "intimate" here because she hears me and asks me questions in the morning. It's just too weird." Shelley explained.

"I see. Have you ever thought of being quiet?" He said with a chuckle.

"I'm not quiet, I'm very loud." She said with a red face flushing out her tan.

"Ohhhhh." He responded wishing he hadn't asked.

"Listen Joe, I really like you, but I can't subject you to her weirdness."

"Her asking questions is weird?"

"No, her banging her chair on my door during is weird. Once she realizes I'm having sex she wants to watch. She says it's her right as my twin, to see how I enjoy myself, since she can't do it like me."

"Have you ever thought of just opening the door and letting her watch? She might become tired of it and leave you alone after a while."

"Oh God, God, God, God! How can I ever be with someone nice without... " Shelley started and stopped.

"Without what?"

"She's a part of me, she comes with the territory. She wasn't supposed to live past 25 or so and she's 30 now. I love her and cherish each day I have with her, but I just wish I could turn her off. Do you know what I mean? There are things that I... I let happen that I shouldn't have. (Deep inhale and animated exhale)Well, here goes. She wants to watch me because I've watched her. (She begins to tear up and voice cracking) She admitted to me that she was having sex with a male aide. I wanted him arrested but she insisted that it was her idea and had no expectations of a relationship. Her last vestiges of life are the fact she can still speak pretty well, can move her fingers and wrists with some dexterity, thoroughly enjoys eating, and can feel the intensity of an orgasm. I wanted to watch because I wanted to make sure he wasn't hurting her. I know it sounds weird as hell, but until you're in the situation..." she defended herself.

"Now she holds that over your head?"

"Yes, so now she will bang her chair on the door to ruin it for me, and then ask me questions in the morning that just takes the joy out of it. Not to mention scaring any and all guys away. She couldn't get in the room if I opened the door, but... "

"If I may be so bold, why not just let her watch us."

"You want to make love to me?"

"Of course I do. I have feelings for you and you are a beautiful woman."

Her voiced cracked again. "I've thought about, er... masturbated about you."

"Don't be embarrassed, I've thought about you that way too."

"Can I meet your sister?"

"Yes, but let me warn you. She's confined to a wheelchair and has little or no use of her limbs. She has developed what they call "swan neck" where her neck is developing a swoop or swan. That will eventually kill her. She can't be operated on for it because of a nerve problem, some connection to cerebral ganglia or some kind of alphabet soup. Her chance of surviving the surgery altogether is 5 or 10 per cent and the success rate of escaping with an improvement is even smaller." She told him with an obvious deep love and respect for her sister.

"How then DOES she have sex, if I may be so bold."

"Just so you don't think I'm some sort of voyeur, or something, that's why I had to see, to make sure she wasn't being hurt. I know it's all too hard to explain. She lays on her side with her,... sex facing back and out. He has to be ready to put a tube in her airway if she has a breathing problem from being on her side. I doubt this is winning you over, but remember this is all normal for her."

"Could she come into the room, if we were together?"

"No, there are bars, like thresholds, on the floor that her wheelchair can't get over. My bedroom, the kitchen, and the medication room are rigged that way. It's to keep her safe." Shelley explained. "Can't believe you're asking me these questions, and that you're still here. I'm here and can't believe how weird it is."

"We don't need the lights on, how much of a show could we put on?" Joe said with a laugh.

Shelley flushed with embarrassment and got up to walk to the back room. In a moment Joe heard the whirr of the wheelchair motor as it came near. He stood to greet Emily. He was actually surprised to see a mirror of Shelley's face in Emily. It was somewhat distorted when she smiled or spoke, but the fact she was a twin was evident. Her speech as a bit labored, but she formed her words slowly and confidently. After a 10 minute conversation Joe felt they were like versions of each other in their personality.

There was a silence for a few seconds and Shelley spoke up.

"Emily, Joe is going to stay the night here, in my room. I like him very much and I've been seeing him for 2 weeks. I want to be with him and I expect you to behave yourself. I'm leaving my door open if you should need me. If I hear you even try to disturb or embarrass me, I'll close the door, wheel you to your room and power down the chair. No negotiations." She told her before she could protest.

Joe reached out and touched Emily's hand as a handshake and smiled.

Shelley pushed the "pause power" button on the push handles to wheel her back to her own room. He heard her tell her something sternly.

"If I hear anything but the whirr of the chair motor, I'll ground you, I really like this guy. You're the only one getting laid here and it's not fair."

There was no response from Emily.

"If it was going to be that simple, why haven't we come back here before?" I asked.

"Joe, it isn't as simple as it sounds. I could never power off her chair, that's her life. If we end up in the bedroom, she will sneak down to watch us. I know her; she feels I owe her this. If it's too weird, I understand." She said as he sat on the sofa next to Joe.

Besides Lynn, his non-blood cousin, Joe hadn't felt like he did about a woman until Shelley. There were a lot of infatuations, but he felt a real connection to Shelley and he wanted to pursue it. Standing and looking at the situation from a distance, it was strange enough to make him reconsider and walk away. However, up close and personal it began to make weird sense. IF he wanted Shelley, Emily HAD to be part of the equation. He was assuming that after her chance at voyeurism, Emily would leave them be.

Joe leaned in to kiss her and she responded right away with a hand behind his neck, but she pulled away quickly and got up to dim the lights before leaving the room for a moment.

When she came back and sat in the dim lights, it was still easy to see she had removed her bra.

"You are beautiful, so pretty in this light; your skin is so tanned. I want to hold you, kiss you, but you've pushed my hands away so many times before." Joe said, cautious to make a move.

"It wouldn't have been fair to lead you on. If I went home with you I could get in trouble with work, plus I would have to leave early. I always have to be home by two or so, I can't leave her more than a few hours alone and the aide leaves a little after midnight. Then to bring you here I had to make a big explanation, and what I've told you tonight I wouldn't, and haven't, told anyone." She whispered as she moved up to Joe on the sofa.

She kissed him deeply and turned herself into him, pressing her breasts into him.

"You've tried to touch them before; I've freed them for you." She said mashing her chest into his.

"Right now I just want to kiss your mouth and feel you against me." Joe whispered as he fell back on the sofa, pulling her on top of him.

Their mouths attached and tongues intertwined as Joe's hands ran over her back, hugging and squeezing her fleshy body. When his hands traveled over the globes of her ass she nearly lost control as she began to rut on the hardness she felt under her.

"Slow down baby! We have the night to get to know each other. I'll be sure to make you happy." He whispered as she lifted from him when he broke the kiss.

She straddled him now and sat back and grinned a little, giving him a soft look, happy he hadn't planned a sprint, but a multi-staged tour de France. She peeled up her shirt over her head. Her breasts were magnificent large golden orbs that hung perfectly from her chest. Her nipples were low and centered on the beautiful swell of their expanse. He reached up and held each one as if they were crystal goblets that he couldn't wait to drink from.

"Be careful, they are very sensitive. Don't be mean to them."

"Mean to them, why would I?"

"Some men have pinched and pulled on the nipples and squeezed me hard, and that's been the end. I'm not a sex toy."

"Shelley, I think I'm falling in love with you, and I would never hurt you."

"I took you for a player, but you've made me change my mind. Don't disappoint me."

Joe pulled her close and lovingly put his mouth over one of her huge nipples. As his tongue rolled over the ripening bud she ground herself down even harder onto his hard lump under her. He switched to the other nipple and she seemed to shudder over him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.