Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Going back to school for the final week before the one month break was easier than usual for Selena. She finished the full rough on her thesis and would submit it to Doc Stevens before the break. He didn't take such an interest in all of his students, but Selena and her situation with WSG totally piqued his interest, not to mention the fact that he was gleaning things from her introspection and thought process. He knew she was a special student and one of the few he would put in his own category. Considering that almost 20 years ago the studies of a young man named Joe Johnson had a similar effect on him, he wondered how and why they had been drawn together; if it was an effect of their brain power or success drive.

Lucy had been excited about going home to introduce Jeromy to her parents. They would be apart until Christmas week and then he would join her for her family's Christmas. Jeromy's family was in Germany, his Dad was in the Army, and hadn't planned a reunion until graduation. The cost of flying to see them was just too prohibitive. Letters, phone calls, and video would have to do in the meantime.

"Once you leave here on Friday, you won't be back for anything, right?" Lucy asked.

"No, I don't think so. I'll pack up here, and then pack at Joe's on Saturday and we're off New York on Sunday morning. Why?" Selena asked.

"Well Jeromy has the whole weekend off from work and when I leave on Monday I won't see him for 2 whole weeks. I really want to be alone with him as much as possible. Actually I want to strip him Friday night and not see him any other way until Monday morning." She said laughing. "Actually my period is due Sunday or Monday so I hope it holds off."

"Just be glad you're getting it. You have too many plans to be making babies." Selena chimed.

"Don't even THINK about THAT! I'm on the patch AND he uses condoms during my fertile time. If I get it on Sunday it will mean butt-sex and blowjobs for the farewell." Lucy said with a chuckle.

"Good Lord Lucy! You can be so crude when you talk about such a tender moment." Selena scolded her.

"Oh, it's just girl talk, me and you. It's all lovemaking. He's so tender and sweet. He won't even use the word blowjob, and he makes the other very pleasant and enjoyable for me." Lucy confided.

"Love never hurts. Live by that and you'll always be happy. NOW, I have to get to math class. We have a quiz today and tomorrow that's supposed to be a quarter of our mark. When we asked what to study she told us, the class so far. I should be OK, but a lot of 4.0's could go to 3.9 if she bombshells us. I'm going to start packing tonight after dinner. I'm getting an Italian garbage bread for dinner, want to share?" Selena said as she was walking out of the dorm.

"Sounds good, but I won't be here until 7, OK?" Lucy called out as the door was about to close behind Selena, who cried out, "That works!" just as the door clicked.


Selena got back from class and ordered the dinner she promised to share with Lucy when she saw her campus message service button blinking.

"Damn, I bet Lucy is late!" She said as she pushed the playback button.

"Hey Essy, things are a little screwed for next week. I'm gonna have to stay in town at least Monday and Tuesday. There are legal things for the Company that I can't proxy. Think about driving down yourself in my car and I'll train in to meet you, or fly and cab or what. Anyway you want to do it. Call me. I love you!" Joe voice boomed over the little speaker.

"Shit, I knew something would happen." She said aloud before thinking to herself.

"As much as I would LOVE to drive down," she thought, "Once I get in Manhattan I might freak and if I got mark on Joe's little car, he would freak. The Mustang is too big to fit in Joseph's space. Maybe I'll just take the train down and call for a driver and let Joe worry about the traffic."

Five minutes later she had called Amtrak and made a reservation and called the car service to meet the train. Then she called Joe.

"Hi lover, I'm going down on the train, you can HAVE the driving in that place." She said as soon as he answered.

"Whatever makes you happy, I'll make the arrangements." He said confidently.

"Done. Already done. I got Amtrak and the car service taken care of. I just have to call Joseph when the train pulls in and he'll take care of me." She giggled.

"Take care of you?" He asked indignantly.

"Well, my husband to be just leaves me alone in the big city, and I get sooo lonely!" She kidded, "There was a time when I wouldn't have left you in the same building as Joseph, believe me." He laughed.

"You see? Good women set you guys straight, settle you down."

"Wait till you get home Friday night, you'll see how settled down I am."

"Promise or threat?" She asked.

"I need you Essy. I can't wait until the Holiday Break, the summer and the five years we'll live together and the rest of our lives. These weeks apart when you're so close have me fucking crazy. Don't fault me because I love you so." Joe admitted.

"Joseph, I don't doubt your love for a moment, and don't think I don't lie in bed and think about you. We made our plan, we stuck to it and it's worked. No regrets, OK? We'll be fine by the time you get there Tuesday night and we'll have almost 2 weeks together there, and then back home for another two weeks. Oh, there's the bell, our dinner is here. Call me tomorrow and I can't wait till Friday either. I love you!!"" she said as she ran to the door hanging up the phone.

Selena opened the door to look outside and confirm it was the delivery guy, and let him up. Lucy was close behind and they enjoyed their last dinner together of the Fall term. Their paths would only cross in the mornings for the rest of the week. Friday at 2 pm Selena finished her last class and was back at the dorm to pack things she might need for the month vacation. By 4 o'clock she was pulling up the drive to Joe's place (even though he called it "theirs"). Joe wasn't there, finishing his first day in legal confab with lawyers as they began finalizing the beginning of transfer of Johnson Construction to the employees. He would be in the courts Monday and Tuesday as well, missing the first 2 days of her adventure. But she knew Joe was fulfilling the dream of Joe's father, to turn the company over to the people who made it. She knew that Joe's late foray into government bidding and contracts pushed the company's net worth up to the point where the turnover became feasible, but still the blood, sweat and tears of his father formed the wide base the company grew from.

She knew Joe would be happy/sad when he got home, not to mention worn out from sitting knee deep in legalese and red tape all day. She quickly got her things into the house and began to lay things out on the guest bed for packing. She pondered her future as she worked.

She was proud of the confidence she felt about taking Charles Fords place at WSG while he recovered from open heart surgery. She spoke with him at length Thursday night from her dorm going over her place and responsibilities at WSG. He had every confidence in her and showed it in his words to her. He promised her that in the summer when they became the "group of 6" she would be a full fledged part of the team and would never have to feel junior. He told her of a conference call between the Dean at PolyTech, her mentor Doc Stevens, and the entire group of 5" that had taken place in the last 2 weeks. It was a call to reinforce the scholarship program at PolyTech through WSG. Selena had been the first recruit and her selection was in the opinion of all, the perfect one. Not one in the conference could express any doubts about her abilities or her future. He knew she would be a bit nervous and he wanted her to know that she was the keystone to the future of Wall Street Global and 100's of thousands of investors around the world who trusted them. No one would look over their shoulder at her to be sure she was keeping up, she was a proven commodity.

Her confidence was now unshakable and she thanked Joe for reinforcing the ethic she now had. He was her light, and she his now. She began to think of him coming home soon and how she would greet him. He would be mentally exhausted and perturbed that he had to send her to New York alone after promising he would be with her the whole time. He didn't express that in words, but the tenor of his voice when he first told her told her of his hurt. She wanted him to know that it was OK and she could handle New York alone for a few days and even longer if she had too. She had crossed that threshold of self-confidence. Thinking of Joe made her flush with excitement, knowing how happy he made her mentally and physically; specifically sexually. As she laid out the last few things that would go into her bags, carefully counting specific daily needs, her thoughts turned to sex and her Joseph.

She had to touch herself to rub away a pang of need from her loins as she licked her lips thinking of how much he enjoyed her mouth and how she could love and please him with it. She had to sit down as thoughts of him licking and touching her with his tongue and how he drove her crazy with passion. However, her overriding thoughts were about pleasing him and how her body reacted when she had him in her mouth. The smooth warmth on her tongue and lips, the feral smell of his genitals as they brightened with passions blood and the tastes they produced as they engorged. She craved the sounds of his pleasured passion and his touch as he preened her hair and cheeks with his fingers in his devotion to her. She thought about the taste of his seed and the force of it as it hit her tongue and throat. It was enough to give her an orgasm in concert with his vocal worship of her and the beat of his heart that she felt in her lips as they coursed over him.

She flushed as she tried to wipe her thoughts away so she could keep her mind on track until he got home. She sat on the edge of the bed with her hand between her legs once again trying to calm her horny pangs. "Good Lord," she thought, "How I love this man and the total pleasure of life her brings me."

She got up from the bed and set about to get her travel cases out and begin to fill them with the essentials she had already laid out. If her wants had cooled, just packing their underwear began to flame them. Her thongs, silken panties, and Joe's special things she had bought him had her mind turned to one thing again.

"Damn!" she thought, "If he isn't home soon I'll have to change my panties." The thought made her chuckle a bit because she knew she was thinking like a horny teenager, but Joe had that effect on her when she was anxious to see him.

She rolled underwear into neat rolls and slipped them into clear plastic tubes she had gotten from Lucy at Christmas. It was a neat way to travel with an assortment of under things and usually made her think of her friend, but Lucy was not on her mind this late afternoon.

Selena dropped everything when she heard the whirr of the garage door opener. She ran to the bedroom bath and glossed her lips. As the elevator door opened she was waiting for her Joe hoping he was in a good mood after his long day.

The door opened and a sullen faced Joe Johnson was slumped against the back wall of the elevator car. He peeled himself from the wall and came out with an anticipatory look at Selena as she greeted him with a big hug.

"Oh baby, is it great to see YOU! What a horse-shit day!" He said as he pecked her on the lips and embraced her tightly, almost falling into her.

"You would think that the idea of turning over a company to the employees that helped build its success would be looked at nobly. The state, the courts and pinhead lawyers are making my Dad and I look like monsters. I know they're looking to protect the employees, but they try to make us look like carpetbaggers.

Ughhhhh, I don't even want to think about it." He said as he broke his hug and headed for the bedroom.

"I HAVE to get out of these clothes and get a drink." He said as he began to take off his topcoat and suit jacket.

Selena didn't want to attack him right here and now, not wanting to minimalize her concern for what was happening and what he had been through and make her horniness the issue. She would wait for the right moment.

Joe put his topcoat on a hanger and began to slip out of his suit jacket when he turned to her.

"I hope your last day of the semester was better than mine. Did you get your stuff up here? Can we change into house clothes or do we have to go to the dorm and pack up?"

"I have everything up here and we can crash for the night. I've even got some of our packing done. Let me change and I'll pour you a drink." She said.

Selena pulled off her top and unsnapped her bra, turning to her dressing chair to get a lounging top. She slipped down her slacks and was grabbing the matching bottoms when she heard, "cute ass" from Joe.

She turned and smiled at him as he just finished gathering his jewelry (cuff links, tie clasp, collar rod) to set on the dresser as he loosened his tie. He smiled brightly back at her as he pulled his tie out and began unbuttoning his shirt. She didn't think this was quite the moment to seduce him, his mind still racing about the court, it seemed.

He stripped off his shirt as she pulled up her bottoms and headed for the bar to pour him a drink. Just as she walked past him he took her hand and pulled her close.

"Hello beautiful, did I tell you how much I loved you between spitting about our legal system." He said as he hugged her tightly to his nude upper body.

"I know you love me, and that's all I care about. I know you're in a bad mood and I'll let you vent for a while." She said as she began to pull away.

He pulled her back. "Hey, you're always number one and I always have the time for you, and nothing makes a difference as long as you're near me."

"You sure?" She said as she smiled.

"You're afraid of a bad mood?"

"Not exactly, it's a... ummm... I just wanted your full attention, that's all." She said as her hand moved down his chest to the front of his suit pants. "I was real horny here, really wanting you, thinking about you, but I knew you might come home frazzled and irritated and... " She began before hesitating.

"That person is gone Essy, I'm yours. You're always number one." He said as he hugged her head to his shoulder.

She kissed his shoulder and then down his chest, taking time at his nipples until she pushed him back to the edge of the bed and he sat down. She went to her knees and undid his belt, then the clasp and slipped down the zipper.

"Lift up so we don't wrinkle these." She advised with a smile as he did as asked.

She took the suit pants and folded them neatly and set them on the end of the bed and then turned to him using both hands to caress his hardened cock through his briefs.

"I want to take these off so I can have all of you." She said as he hooked her thumbs in the edges of his underwear and pulled them down as he helped her.

She knelt up quickly and put the head of his cock in her mouth and lovingly lolled her tongue over and over it before holding up his balls in her other hand and pecking each one. She fit her mouth over the top of his cock and went down as far as she ever took him up and down and then came up smiling.

"I haven't known many of these, but I love sucking your penis. It feels so good and tastes so good in my mouth. It's so perfect and fits so right. I love it. I've been thinking about doing this for an hour here." She said before she went down on him again like it was the staff of life. She closed her eyes and pumped her hand in motion with her mouth up and down slurping and making wet noises.

"Mmmm, you taste so good! Are you going to give me a big load of cum? You know I always eat you right up because I love to taste your love. That magic juice that makes babies is so delicious it makes me cum." She said to him with a grin that was enough to make him cum.

He had leaned back on his elbows while she fucked him with her mouth and now he was lifting his hips, ever so slightly, to her bobbing.

"Oh God! You're getting me! UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" He growled as his orgasm neared.

Selena kept her hand in motion but had just the head of his cock in her mouth as she ran her tongue over and over the tip waiting for the shot from his balls. She felt the surge in her hands just before it hit her mouth.

"MMMMM... MMMM... MMMM... mmmmmmmmm" She hummed as she washed his load down with swallow after swallow. Her right hand had left his cock and shot into her pajama bottoms to soothe her clit which had become tender and itchy for touch. She came seconds later as she thrust her mouth down over him as it happened.

He heard her gag a bit then slowly raise her head from him and slump back onto the backs of her legs, her hand still in her pants as her spasm ebbed. She jolted in pleasure sending her head from hanging in her chest to flipped back looking straight up.

"Oh Godddd, I wanted that so bad my baby!" She blurted out as she blew out a cleansing breath.

Joe slipped off the bed to his knees and went to his love. He took her slumped form into his arms and fell back with her on top of him. Her soft warm form next to his skin in her soft pajamas, the smell of passion on her fingers that gripped his shoulders, and the smell of his cum on her breath all added up to an auto-erotic cocktail that began to firm his cock again. It wasn't a raging stiffy but he knew it had to be inside her. He wanted to roll over onto her but she resisted that move, not knowing his intentions. His hands went to the waistband of her bottoms and pushed down. She got the idea and helped him, sitting up momentarily. She sat astride him and bent to kiss his lips and face. He flexed his cock under her as it lay on his belly and she sat up and reached for it. When she felt it was not shrinking away she lifted her ass and wedged the head between her pussy lips and took it in.

The both sighed in satisfaction as she lay on him to neck and enjoy her fullness.

"This feels soooo good." She whispered to Joe. "Just being inside me right now is, just right, I guess I can't put it in words. You usually go away for a while before... you know."

"You're just so sexy tonight. I don't know if he'll work again right away, but when I smelled your juices on your fingers and you felt so soft,... um I don't know, but it's really hot." Joe said nervously as he slid his hands over her hips and held her ass in his hands.

"We're getting so close Joey. Pretty soon it will be just me and you. No more school. Together every day in the city, weekends back here. Oh God, I can't wait." She said softly in his ear.

"It'll be almost perfect, and when we retire it WILL be perfect. Remember Jamaica, and last summer? It'll be like that all the time. The next two weeks will be pretty special too. I'm sorry I can't be there until Tuesday night, but wait until you see Christmas Season in New York City, it's so romantic." Joe said bubbling.

Selena giggled in his ear and hunched up on him letting his hands get a fuller grip in her pretty butt halves.

"Touch my hiney, my little hole. Get some wet from us and tease me there. That's what you're getting Tuesday night. I'll think about you all day going up inside my ass, your big hard cock inside my very core. Ooooo I can feel you growing right now, you like that talk. You're getting fat inside of me. I think I'm going to get good and fucked right now, huh?" She said with a giggle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.