Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Joe thought about Selena every waking hour for he next 3 days. He had no way of getting a hold of her at her dorm, unless he went over and stalked her, and that was out of the question. He would wait for her to make the next move.

Friday afternoon his phone rang as he waited for some foreign market prices to come over his fax. Those prices would end his day and week. He was tired of the stock rat race for a bit.

Somewhat distracted by the ringing, he answered to give the caller the impression he was busy, in hopes of keeping it short.

" 'Lo." He said curtly.

"Joe is this you? It's Selena. Did I get you at a bad time?"

" No! There's no bad time for you. I wasn't sure I was going to hear from you!"

"What, you thought I came to my senses and lost interest?"

"Not sure, I guess I'm a little paranoid."

"Joe, you will always know where you stand with me, and I hope I don't get any surprises from you."

"You won't what you see is what you get, as they say. I take it you had a tough week at school?"

"It was a killer! I'm working a double major and in the first week of a semester they try not to sugar coat any course so..."

"I know, I was there too."

"But, you probably didn't have the distractions I had."

"What do you mean?"

"You, Joe. I can't get you out of my head. I felt like an eighth grader with crush on the JV basketball star."

The line went silent as Joe reeled at her words. He was crazy for her and well prepared for her infatuation to wane, but instead she reinforced it.

"I don't know what to say Selena, I... , I, umm I think about you all the time myself like a horny schoolboy with a crush. I guess I just have this hard time as to why someone as young, smart and pretty would have any interest in me."

"You just said it, Joe! I'm smart! I've never been asked out on a date for my brains. I'm supposed to be a ditzy blond ready to spread my legs for every guy who comes along. But, I'm not. As soon as they find out that I'm more interested in the Dow Jones and World events, than Boy Bands and keggers, I get the Poindexter label. You didn't see me that way. Hey, I know we barely know each other, but your way of looking at the world and my way are about the same. I also think you are very handsome and I am quite aware of the difference in our ages. I can't stop thinking about you Joe. I want to be with you and find out more about you, but finding the time around work and studies is hard. I hope you can be patient with me." Selena hoped.

"Selena, I'll be honest. This is the first week I've spent celibate for quite a time. For the first time in a year or more I have one woman on my mind and even though I don't see how it can work out, I want to explore the possibilities." Joe said.

"Joe, if you think this is going to implode it will. Be positive and stop thinking of our age difference. I'm going to hear about that from every one I know, I don't need it from you. You look thirty and think as young as anyone I know. I'm interested, you're interested. Can't two people try to mingle spirits in hopes of making one without all this judging?

My ride will be here in a second, and that's why I called. I have to work tonight at the store, 5 until 10. If I get a ride right home, I can shower and be ready before 11. If you just pull up and beep, my Dad will be none the wiser, thinking it's a girlfriend. I'll be looking for you just before 11. Is that OK?"

"I can do that. You're sure you want to start up with me, huh? How long will the sneaking around last?" Joe questioned.

"There's my ride, we can talk more tonight." Selena ended the call abruptly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.