Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The roll up to the Holiday Season was not as easy as Selena had thought it might be. Her commitment to school intensified as it demanded more and more from her. Where she thought it was going to be a cruise control type of year she had given little thought to her legacy. There were major thesis to be written and New York State accreditation tests to pass to qualify for the licenses she would need to assume her position at WSG. Selena would not have any trouble fulfilling all of the scholastic or legal needs, but less than perfect were unacceptable in her mind. She bore down hard on her studying and written work and became a campus recluse for the month of November to be sure her winter break could be spent working her internship at WSG, loving the love of her life and enjoying the Holidays, instead of having her nose in books and her laptop. She spent but 6 nights of the month with Joe, including the night before, of, and after Thanksgiving. Even then she committed parts of those days to studies curled up alone in Joe's office in his big leather chair.

Joe woke up Thanksgiving and reached for Selena, but she was gone. Her obsession with her thesis had grown to proportions even Joe couldn't understand. He knew she was worried that without time to work on it over most of her break it would need a push, but this was bordering on ridiculous. She would still have 2 weeks after coming back from Manhattan to finish it up. Even that was a misnomer, as it wasn't due until the first of May. This was only a finished draft that she wanted to present to Doc Stevens for criticism.

Joe yearned for her warmth as he lay stewing about her absence. This was supposed to be a Holiday together with her family at her parent's home. Relatives were driving in from Utica and Syracuse who were to meet Joe for the first time. Selena had even bought him an outfit that made him look younger. She didn't want to field questions all day about age difference. But, Holiday at Mom's be damned, this morning was supposed to be theirs.

Joe got up and put on a pajama bottom and quietly walked out to the living room and then saw the light back in his office and heard her shift in the leather chair. He slinked up the hallway to see her book in hand and yellow pad on the desk with her notes curled up in the chair with her legs crossed under her. As she nervously turned the chair with the foot on the corner of the desk he waited until she turned away slightly from him. He moved quickly into the room as the chair turned back toward him and he reached into it, his arm hooking around her waist. She was instantly kicking and screaming Joe's name but he had her under control as he walked away with her on his hip, held tightly by his curled arm. Her upper torso feared falling and grabbed his pajama's at the back of his legs.

"Joe damnit! I'm going to fall on my head. Put me down!" She hollered as she struggled for her balance.

His only reaction was to reach over with his other arm and pull down her pajama bottoms and give her a slap across her pretty bare ass.

"Ouch! Joe what did I tell you about spanking me! Ouch, Ouch, Ouch!" she wailed as her cracked her 3 more times.

At the end of the hallway he took her to the sofa and set her over the back, her legs dangling with her head and body over the front, but he quickly slipped to the floor and held her legs fast.

With his back to the back of the sofa as he sat on the floor, he had both of her legs wrapped in his arms. She struggled to get free, but all for naught. In this position all she could do is struggle like a fish out of water and wear herself down.

"God-damn it Joe let me up! What brought this on? I HATE it when you spank me and you enjoy it too much. My butt is stinging right now!" She hollered out to Joe.

"Essy it's Thanksgiving morning! We've woke up together exactly 3 days since the Columbus Day break. This weekend was supposed to be special and all it's turned out to be is you servicing me. You got out of school, took every book you own and put them in your trunk, went to your mothers and helped her in the kitchen for an hour, came up here and nibbled on dinner, studied, then fucked me and went to sleep. I forgave all that, figuring we could wake together and spend quality time together, shower together and then go down to your Mom's for a family feast and good time. BUT I WAKE UP AND FIND YOU GONE! For God's sake you'll finish first in your class and have a 6 figure job waiting for you. Can I have my wife for just a few hours?" Joe ranted non-stop as Selena fought back less and less as he went on.

"Awww SHIT Joey! I didn't mean for it to be like this. This damn thesis has me consumed. I just want it done. I guess I deserved the spanking, but it doesn't make it right." She said as Joe let her down and let go of her legs.

Standing there with her pj's pulled down over her sweet butt and her legs straddling his sitting form she looked down and tousled his hair.

"My Joey, my hubby, feels neglected." She said with a smile that he returned.

He put his arms around her legs again, this time to hug her to him. When he did and pressed the side of his face to her and closed his eyes he inhaled a familiar aroma. With her standing and he sitting he had hugged his face to her mound. He turned his face toward her and kissed. It was right on her clit. He kissed again and turned his eyes upward to see her reaction.

She smiled and closed her eyes and pushed his head into her mound again. He snaked out his tongue again and before long he was feasting on her juices.

"Ohhhh God Joey, I forgot how tender and sweet you are! Oooooo! Sorry for the wham-bam- thank you ma'am last night. That was cold. Ooooo, ahhhhh JOE you're going to make me come. You're so sweet. Oh my god, Oh my Godddddd,

Omigod, ohmigod, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttt!" She exclaimed before falling forward over the sofa in resignation as she came.

Joe slid from in front of her and stood and she stood and turned to him, her pajama bottoms still pulled down over her ass, but now with a large drool spot on the front where his chin had rested. He kissed her tenderly and turned her around placing a hand in the middle of her back as if she didn't know to "assume the position". She gladly bent as he fished his hard cock from his pajamas and rubbed it up and down her smooth slit. Her juices let the head slip between the lips of her pussy and he pushed home.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeee!" Came from Selena's mouth as she drew in a long breath at being taken so deeply so fast.

"Oh Joe! I'm so wet, and you're so hard!! It feels like you're at the back of my throat!" She cried out as she fell limp from the waist up as she girded her legs and ass for a hard screwing.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, that sounds good too, my sweetness. Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh." He said accenting every thrust with a muscled growl. "I love to love you with my mouth and tongue first so you can feel how much I love you and be so deep into you."

It didn't take much to stir Selena's little pussy into another orgasm and the way he was fucking her she knew there would be more than one. She gripped her breasts and squeezed them down to just 2 fingers and her thumbs rolling her nipples. The sensation sent her into spasms causing her to catch her breath and bear down on Joe's cock.

"I'm cumming, CUMMING CUMMING! ERTttttttttt" She blurted out before stiffening hard and drawing her body up to a hard right angle as the sensation shot through her.

Her breath was caught in her throat and Joe saw her face and neck turning bright red as she bore down on the hot orgasm. Her orgasmic free fall was right there.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed out as she fell limp over the sofa. "JOEEEEEY! Nooooo MORRRRRE!"

She really didn't think she could take another spasm without passing out. She had forgotten how intense their lovemaking could get and she had a lot of tension to pass it seemed.

"Give me your cock, give me your cock! Let me taste my wet pussy on it and suck that precious part of you until you feed me all your juice, all your seed!" She begged as she tried to dislodge Joe from her pussy and turn around.

Joe resisted her attempt for a moment.

"Maybe I should come inside you so it drips out all day, remind you that I love you!" He said as he pumped her hard.

"Please Joey let me taste your cock; cum for me to eat and swallow!" She begged.

Joe knew she had been worn out by her orgasms and she loved to go animal on his dick. When she got like this there was always a fear she might bite him too hard, but it was an easy risk to take for him. He let his cock slide from her dripping pussy and she was around on her knees in a flash. She took him as deep as she could and sucked up hard to taste all of her own juices as well as whatever pre-cum he was dripping. Once cleaned off she bobbed her head quickly over the tip of him as she held his foreskin back tightly, not that it was going anywhere when it was this hard. She put her tongue under his cock knowing how much he loved this. It also meant he could thrust a bit at her mouth now with his cock sliding over her tongue as she closed her mouth over him. After 8 or 10 strokes she had to swallow and she tasted his pre-cum, he was ready. She drew her tongue back in sucked harder at the head and used her hand to stroke him a few times.

"Ohhhhhhh Selena! Essy you sweet... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He started to say before his balls emptied their load and sent it up through his cock with ecstasy.

Selena kept her hand moving pumping up his load as she swallowed hungrily. Once she was sure he was through shooting she just kept her mouth on him and sucked, licked and swallowed. She was in heaven with her mouth and throat coated with his cum and her man moaning over the pleasure she had just given him. He was beginning to shrink a bit when she push him to the back of her mouth and brought her hands up to the balls of his ass and just held in there. He was just deep enough in her mouth where she could breathe and swallow. She wanted to stay like this all day, but tears were beginning to well up in her eyes and she had to talk, even though she knew as soon as he dropped from her mouth she would begin crying.

"Oh Joseph, my lover and protector, how could I have neglected you like that! I am so, so sorry for treating you that way. I broke one of our rules about work and play, where and when. I got out of bed this morning and never even thought about you. My thesis has consumed me!" She bellowed as she slumped back on her knees and dropped her head crying.

Joe knelt beside her and took her face in his hands as he fell with her to the carpet to lay and hold her. He kisses away as many tears he could before he spoke.

"Essy my sweet, we always talk about commitment, finishing the job, doing it right, making sure our word mean something, but sometimes your focus becomes a blank stare. The old saying "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" is true. Sometimes you have to let up and look at things from a broader viewpoint, and that's usually away from it. When I woke up alone and realized you were working I knew you were over the top and in a place you hated."

"But the spanking..." She began before he interrupted.

"The spanking is nothing more than something that I know pisses you off, tells you I've reached the end. As cute as your ass is, I don't enjoy slapping it like that, and you know I would never do anything to hurt you."

"My Mom and Dad used to spank my bare butt until I was almost 12 or so, and then send me to my room. I used to sit in there and wonder if they still loved me. I don't like the memories.' She cried.

"It's only a wake up call and I promise I'll probably never do it again." He said with a raised eyebrow, accenting "probably".

"I know it's not to be mean and after I think about our sex last night, you should have beaten my ass then." Selena thought out loud as she replayed the moment in her head.

She was back from her mothers and came in the house with a pile of notes and books and asked Joe is she could set up in his office. Joe said OK and told her that dinner was almost ready. He made her cheese crepes, one of her favorites and she never mentioned it and didn't eat but half as she babbled about her thesis. She got an idea and ran to her notes and Joe never saw her as he picked up the kitchen and then went out to blow off today's leaves from the driveway. It was dark, but the drive lights made it easy. Leaves in the drive drove him nuts ever since he left them once and it rain and he skidded on them, denting the car.

He came back in, watched a financial show and went to the office and flashed the lights saying it was bedtime. He expected that he would be her only thought from then until Friday morning; it was just the way it usually was.

When he hugged and kissed her she seemed responsive and he rolled on top of her. He began to tease her but she reached down and pulled him to her, entering her pussy while her thong was pulled aside. She made some noises and when he began to breath thickly she said "don't cum in me, I don't want to leak all night." Joe expected she would finish him with her mouth as they sixty-nined, as they often did. But, after he rolled off she just reached over and stroked him for a few moments until he came all over his own stomach. She coldly rolled over and said goodnight. He half expected it was a joke until he came back from cleaning up and she was asleep.

"Well, it's never OK to "beat your ass" as you say, and you know I wouldn't. Those swats on your butt were to make you stop and think, because you know that I know how much you hate it." Joe said to break her reverie.

"I know you would never hurt me!" She said with a big smile and hug up to his chest where he seized the opportunity to sweep her up in his arms and take her to the bathroom.

"Let's have a sexy shower, touching and washing." Joe suggested.

"OK, that sounds like fun and I'll get some of the tenderness I think I've been missing." Selena giggled.

"Not missing Essy! It's been there, you've just been so deep into that school work you forgot how much you needed it." Joe said as he set her down outside the shower door.

"I'll make it all up to you Joey, I promise." She pouted.

"I don't need you to make it up to me, I KNOW you love me. Just catch yourself when you feel you're slipping. Lord, you need a 10 step program for studying disorders." Joe quipped.

"You'll never wake up alone on a special day like this again." She said as she pulled him into the shower. "We are all we have, it's just you have to share me with school, for now. Just think we'll be together in Manhattan in a couple weeks."

They enjoyed a long kiss under the hot spray before beginning to tease and wash each other. The shower was always their private cocoon where warm and slippery touches and caresses teased their sexual appetites. Actual sex in the shower had become rare now, with them preferring to build the anticipation for the bedroom where they never had to race the hot water tank.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.