Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Selena's last break leading up to the long PolyTech Holiday vacation ended up being a shopping, eating and sex romp with Joe. Once her parents were situated back at their house they had the whole of Saturday afternoon, Sunday and Monday to enjoy each other and reacquaint themselves with the "together forever" feel of their Jamaican vacation and internship living arrangement while at WSG.

Selena's relationship with her mother turned out to be the best it ever had been. They confided with each other like two best girlfriends. Only fine details of their sex lives were held back, although sex was certainly discussed. Her opening up to her mother led to a stronger relationship with her father as Betty spoon fed tidbits to Scott that gave him new insight to his daughter. In turn Scott and Betty Hanson strengthened their bond and began an even closer and more frequent sexual regimen than in even their earlier days of marriage. The couples began to understand each other with keen awareness to togetherness.

Selena's internship at WSG made her understanding of her studies fall together like easy pieces to a children's puzzle opening even more paths of knowledge as her acute business acumen matured. As her month long vacation approached the thought of applying herself to the business world became more and more exciting to her. Joe was still unsure if he could accompany her to New York for the full time, but Selena was prepared to do whatever she could to coax him. Although she was once again afforded living arrangements by WSG, she was to take the money once again and apply it towards a stay at the Four Seasons. This might be her last time to be pampered as she was during the summer. She planned on taking full advantage of it. They had decided on permanent living arrangements for her move to the city. She was to take occupancy on July 1st with one year renewable lease options for as long as she wished. It was a fairly safe 20-30 minute walk to work, or a five minute cab ride. There was even a subway stop to use without leaving the building. Security was tight and Joe was sure she could be no safer, if he were to be away for any length of time. They were close enough to home for day trips at any time or weekend getaways. They would have occupancies in both cities once her job began in June.

Seeming to sleep better now that her parents were back under their own roof and the December work living arrangements were set, Selena slept late into the Holiday Monday morning. Usually an early riser, as the morning began to creep into her head she knew it was later than her usual wake-up. She struggled to see the clock without waking Joe, but was surprised to see him sitting on the bed watching her.

"What time is it?... and what are you doing?" She asked confused.

"It's almost eleven. We both slept in. I haven't been up an hour, just long enough to shave and shower, and come back and watch you." Joe said softly as her stroked her hand.

"Watch me? Do you mean creepy "watch", like a voyeur stalker with his hands on his dick?" She asked as if a "yes" answer would irritate her.

"No silly! "Watch" like seeing one of the ways you're so beautiful and you are sooooo beautiful and exciting to me in so many ways." He said as he bent gave her bare back a peck.

"Beautiful is laying here with my hair a mess and covered with last nights dried sex sweat?" She answered somewhat impatiently.

"Selena you don't have to sit in front of the mirror and primp to make me see you beautiful. Yes, the calmness of contentment on your perfect face as you sleep and dream is beautiful. I sit here and think of how lucky I am to know and have you, especially when you love me right back the same way." Joe explained.

A little smile crept onto her face and she rolled completely to her back, automatically pulling the sheet up to cover her breasts.

"How else do you see me as beautiful, if just sleeping makes you this way?" She asked inquisitively just wonder WHAT he might say.

"Oh Selena! Do you want me to point out to you every time I say to myself "she's so beautiful" during the day; the times I look at you and realize how lucky I am and how wonderful our life is?" Joe asked.

"No, but just give me an idea so when I look into your eyes and see that goofy look, I know what it is." She said laughing at his frivolousness.

Joe went for the covers quickly and Selena turned to protect herself not thinking she was exposing her bare butt to him.

" S L A P " rang out in the room as he playfully cracked her butt with his open hand leaving her covering up and laughing at him.

"You're so cute when you think I'm poking fun at you." She said in a serious tone. "But really tell me the last few times you thought I really was beautiful, where you wanted to just tell me and hug or kiss me."

"Hmmmmm, let's see. How about Saturday morning when you were kneeling on the kitchen chair with your elbows on the table staring and listening to your Mom like she was your best girlfriend in the whole world?... beautiful! When I'm making love to you and you just had an orgasm and your face is still flushed stuck between ecstasy and reality. When you're studying and you look up at me and look back like I'm not even there because the gears are working and your thoughts are coming together. When you're on your knees in front of me bent forward with your hands on your thighs so your breasts are just perfectly pendulous as you slip your mouth over and over my cock as they sway every so slightly with you... or speaking of sex, when you look into my eyes when you know I'm going to come and you want to taste me? When we're in Manhattan and you're leaving for work and you look back in at me before you leave, and you think I'm asleep? All of those times I'm taken aback at your beauty, where I just want to take you into my arms and hold you and treasure you."

"I'm beautiful when I'm sucking on you? I feel wanton and naughty, giving myself, making love with my mouth... " She said not quite finishing her thought.

"Oh GOD! That's when you're MOST beautiful! You're having pleasure while giving me pleasure. I've known women who did it to please me, but it meant nothing to them. You do it to me because besides pleasing me, you really receive gratification from it. I've seen you have a spontaneous orgasm to go with mine before." Joe marveled.

Selena blushed and giggled, pulling the sheet over her face for a moment, then peeking back at him and smiling.

"SEE? Right there, you're so beautiful again." Joe smiled as he bent and kissed her forehead.

"Let me be beautiful for you right now. Open your lounge pants for me." She said in a smoky voice, suddenly filled with want as she reached underneath the sheets at his balls as he knelt on the bed beside her.

Joe undid the single button fly on his pants and reached in to take out his cock. He wasn't wearing underwear and was beginning to get firm already. He moved up a foot closer on his knees and leaned over towards her mouth. She opened it and took him in all in one movement. Joe sighed deeply as her cheeks hollowed and sucked him before she smiled around him, her eyes opening wide and looking to meet his.

"God! If you don't think you're beautiful right now... " Joe said leaving his point verbally unfinished as he raised his eyes to the ceiling.

She sucked him hard and ran her tongue over the underside of his cock before pulling her mouth back with a pop.

"I always want to be beautiful for you, in any way I can. Having you in my mouth is such a huge turn-on for me, feeling you pulse and shudder, hearing you groan." She added before going down on him once again.

Joe ran his fingers through her hair before saying, "Why don't you shower so I can eat you and make love to you in that beautiful body of yours?"

Selena ran her tongue as far up Joe's prong as she could before giving it up.

"I would like that. Are you sure you don't want to come for me right now?" She breathed.

"No, I want to taste you and be inside of you." He said as he bent and kissed her wet lips.

"Mmmmmmm, I love it when you possess me and make me orgasm until I can't stand it anymore. I am yours." She said emphatically as she got up from the bed.

She walked toward the bath and looked back at Joe catching him staring at her ass. She wiggled it to get his attention, causing him to look up to her eyes.

"That too? Could you make tender love to my hiney,... shoot your juice up there? If I'm OK we can do that too. I would like that." She teased as she disappeared into the bath.

Joe's manhood jumped at the prospect of her tight little derriere. As many times as he had her there, hearing her deep moans of pleasure as she filled her fingers with the sheets, clawing in her passion, made him crazy. She called it "the most personal" place and truly enjoyed giving herself totally, but he knew what "if I'm OK" meant. She needed her morning constitutional to clear the way for a mess- less encounter. He knew if it didn't happen this morning, almost certainly before she got back to school he would have her this way.

With just about 8 weeks leading up to her Holiday Break he knew seeing her for more than a day at any one time before then was unlikely. No matter what he said his plans were, he knew he would stay with her in Manhattan the entire time. Living with her was what he loved best in life. Falling asleep and waking with her was true ambrosia. Those two weeks in New York with her working during the day, he could spend time picking presents for her, and making her happy in the evenings; then the weekends they could take Manhattan by storm. Just the thought of it made him want to rush into the bath and take her right there, but he calmed himself and waited.

After a 20 minute wait the door to the bath opened and Selena slinked out with a towel tied tidily around her hair, as well as another around her body. While Joe sat on the bed on his side up on one elbow she sat on the edge of the bed near him.

"Miss me?" she said as she took his hand and bent to kiss him.

After the kiss she hugged her face to his to whisper in his ear as if shielding her words from eaves droppers.

"Things didn't happen, but I'm sure they will soon. We'll keep that promise to ourselves before I get back to classes." She said in her tiny sexy voice.

Joe, knowing she wanted it as much as he tried to pull her down on him but she pulled away to sit up again. She took a pillow from the bed and tossed it on the floor before her. She stood and turned and knelt on it, crooking her finger to him.

Joe sat up and turned to scoot and sit on the edge of the bed before her. He was already growing in his lounge pants, and with the buttons already undone from earlier, was peeking out slightly.

Selena knelt up to him between his legs and reached out for his genitals, as if it were her first time discovering them. She pulled his hardening penis through the panel and pushed the fabric back. Once it was back to his abdomen she slithered a hand inside and took his tender ball sack in her hand, using her other hand to push the fabric over her overflowing handful of balls. Now just his erect cock and balls stood out from the stretched front panel as her eyes went to his.

She smiled that "I love you" smile that only he knew saying, "Your best surgeons only expose the part of the body they will be operating on to insure sterility and to keep focused."

With her hands on his knees she pressed her face forward sliding her cheek along the side of his cock until her lips kissed where his balls and cock met. She inhaled deeply to take in his feral scent and seemed to lurch forward in a hunger. She kissed around the base of the union of the organs and then dropped a bit to kiss each ball through the sack. Her right hand left his knee and held the sack to her mouth as she thoroughly kissed each of the sweet nuts exposed through his pants.

She then lifted her head right up and put her lips around the head of the penis she loved so. She sucked, licked and tasted the head with a passion about her, her adoring eyes never leaving it. She looked up at him, now leaning back on his palms in his own little heaven, and their eyes met. She let his head fall from her mouth to smile and mouth a kiss to him.

"Let me taste you, excite you and prepare you to slide into me and bring us both pleasure as we make our love. But, you have to promise me that all of this," she grabbing his balls tenderly, "goes into my mouth to taste and swallow. It is the only breakfast I EVER want. Tasting the juices you make for me is my special way to say I love you and know you love me. I love your warm come."

She proceeded to do as she said, tasting and exciting him. Her sucking mouth went down and over his standing cock several times before she stroked with her hand a bit as she kissed all around him. She tasted every inch of him and sucked his as deeply into her mouth in a close-eyed frenzy of devotion and passion. When she thought he could take no more she stood, letting her towel fall. She turned her back to him and bent, between his legs. She backed her vagina to him using her hand to guide the purple head to her wet slit. She backed onto his cock as she hissed in pleasured passion. She settled on him for a moment, but she needed to put out her own fires. Still bent over hard she began to move her ass to and fro to get the in and out sensation she desired as she reached back to hold his knees for steadiness. He saw her asshole open and pucker with every thrust she made back at him, exciting him so he had to avert his eyes. He heard a deep hum start from her and knew she was about to come as her plugging intensified. As fast as her pace quickened, she came to a complete stop, but he felt her vaginal muscles spasm around him as she moaned deeply and let out a cry. Her knees appeared to buckle a bit and she lifted her self forward a bit lowering her hands to steady herself to the floor. On her knees she bent and cradled her head in her hands still reeling from her orgasm as he hips and ass quivered before Joe. He bolted to his feet and settled behind her sloshing into her hard and deep.

"OMYGOD!" she wailed as he took her like an animal. She rose her head from its resting place in answer to his plunge only to rest it again and enjoy the plowing he was giving her. The slap of their bodies filled the room for a few long minutes.

Quickly she began to spasm again as her haunches arched up as she tried to squirrel away from his intrusion, twisting herself from him as she became so sensitive. She curled into a ball on the floor and held her pussy in her hands as she shuddered on the floor. Joe couldn't remember her coming so hard and furiously in a long time. He extended a hand to her to help her up to the bed but as he began to sit back and take her into his arms she stopped him and fell to her knees in front of his as she had been before.

"I can't take anymore", she managed to whisper as she dropped her head to his right thigh. She stared at and nibbled at the side of his cock and ball sack until she got her breath and wit about her. Joe petted her hair and cooed sweet pet names at her while she recovered. She raised her head from him and looked him in the eyes.

"Come for me, feed me the juice of your love that you have for me. I want you and love you so much. You make me so happy." She said in a low sexy voice before putting her lips around him.

She sucked him in just past the head before putting her hand around the base of him to stroke him. Joe took her hand away and held her head in his hand and began to raise and lower his hips pushing just the head and a bit more in and out of her mouth. He did this for only a minute or less before he took it in his hand, the head still trapped in her mouth and stroked it but a few times before saying in an excited low whisper, "HERE", as if presenting her with a gift, and to her it was.

Joe's juice coursed up his shaft and splashed hard in the back of her throat, choking her momentarily as she tried to swallow and cope with the second volley from him. She caught up with his flow and now dutifully sucked his load from him. She hummed in pleasure as her swallows cleared her throat tasting his salty-sweet seed. Even as he became more sensitive he did not want to stop her as he watched her devotion and enjoyment. Eventually he could take no more and he reached for his cock behind the head and just said "Enough". She lifted her head and collapsed forward again into his thigh, putting her arms around his torso.

He looked down at his spent lover and marveled at their passions. In a few moments he gathered all of his strength and bent forward to pick her up sweeping one arm under her head and the other under her butt. He fell back onto the bed with her where they lay listening to each other breathe. In moments they were dozing and they stayed for about an hour.

A kiss to his forehead woke him as he opened his eyes to see her propped on her elbow, nose to nose with him.

"Do you suppose someday they will find us both dead with your seed leaking from my pussy and mouth and your heart caught in your urethra? We seem to barely control our passions. We're like virgin newlyweds with their new toy." She marveled.

"Yes, PASSION! That's all I can call it too. The urge to make you explode in ecstasy overcomes me and my own pleasure seems to want to match you but then it's all a blur until now and I relive the pleasure of your passions and mine. We never cease to amaze us, I guess." He said in his own wonderment.

"Let's get up and restart our day. We should eat and get ourselves moving, but I need to shower off my body again, re-wet my hair." She said as she got up from the bed. Then she stopped with a start and looked back at him.

"Did you ever find my little surprise in the big freezer?"

"Surprise?"

"Remember when you got home from Locks project and I made you your Mom's Farmer Breakfast? I had extra and froze some hoping you might find it some time when you missed me."

"Never saw it."

"It's on the door. Why don't you get it and thaw it in the micro and then we can bake it a bit."

As she disappeared into the bath again he looked to the ceiling from the bed and wondered how he ever deserved such a treasure. He bounced to his feet and shuffled out to check the freezer and as she promised, there was his surprise.

He gave it a 4 minute defrost in the microwave, and then made coffee as he prepared the Advantium. His Advantium was one of the first off the line and was given it by a PolyTech classmate who was with GE now. His friend knew of his closet chef tendencies and wanted him to have it as testing sample. If he had known it took a 220 line and spun the power meter like a turntable he may have passed, but a times like these it was convenient. Conventional oven deep heating and crisping in 6 or 8 times the speed with no warm-up. As the microwave beeped he heard Selena come from the shower and he moved the dish to the Advantium.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.